The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st July: TNA changes, love stories and MITB fall-out

4 posters

Go down

V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st July: TNA changes, love stories and MITB fall-out Empty V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st July: TNA changes, love stories and MITB fall-out

Post by crippledtart Wed 02 Jul 2014, 6:06 pm

This week the original team is reunited as Adam is joined by Gavin to discuss the big happenings in TNA and WWE.

We start with Adam's review of last week's Impact, which saw all sorts of General Manager shenanigans. We give our observations of the show and the booking, as Gavin offers his one great ground-breaking idea for an innovative wrestling storyline.

Then it's on to WWE, which held its Money in the Bank pay-per-view on Sunday followed by a strong episode of Raw. But the TNA loyalist Adam was not impressed, and has a list of gripes with Monday's show. We talk about all the big stories, and also address the Intercontinental and Divas title situations.

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-07-02T09_22_38-07_00

You can follow us on twitter @v2wrestlingshow

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st July: TNA changes, love stories and MITB fall-out Empty Re: V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st July: TNA changes, love stories and MITB fall-out

Post by MetalMotty Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:07 am

good show maybe you should have bigged it up as an "old school" podcast

I think Seth Rollins will cash in at Summerslam probably after Cena has taken a beating from Brock Lesnar

As for favourite Tommy Dreamer moment, the "thank you sir, can I have another" where he is being canned by sandman, not that its high quality but its what pushed him as a babyface

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st July: TNA changes, love stories and MITB fall-out Empty Re: V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st July: TNA changes, love stories and MITB fall-out

Post by Prometheus Sun 06 Jul 2014, 11:53 pm

I'm glad that the show has combined TNA and WWE again. Its too easy for me to neglect TNA when I can opt out of listening to their section on the podcast. Dixie Carter should be paying you a finder's fee, for getting me to watch their product.

For the sake of an old guy though. I'd be grateful if you could pick a format and stick with it as I find the swapping and changing awful confusing and it makes it harder for me to engage with your product.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Mon 07 Jul 2014, 8:47 pm

I have a question about the Damian sandow part of the podcast, it was said that the gimmick was bad but I want to get people's opinion on dusty Rhodes, he was given polka dots but pulled it off and now is remembered and the son of a plumber living the American dream, do we really think this gimmick will hold sandow back forever?

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down