The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quotes from Arreola/Mitchell media day

+2
mobilemaster8
hampo17
6 posters

Go down

Quotes from Arreola/Mitchell media day Empty Quotes from Arreola/Mitchell media day

Post by hampo17 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:25 am

Just had this through from Goldenboy, it's up on the journal for you guys to have a read.

http://v2journal.com/16/post/2013/09/quotes-from-chris-arreola-and-seth-mitchell-plus-undercard-fighters.html

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Quotes from Arreola/Mitchell media day Empty Re: Quotes from Arreola/Mitchell media day

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:33 am

Cheers Hampo, looking forward to this one. Chris looks in very good shape compared to the past.

Would love to see a clash between Arreola and Haye if their both victorious (which i think they will be).

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Quotes from Arreola/Mitchell media day Empty Re: Quotes from Arreola/Mitchell media day

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:41 am

Arreola states that he'll quit if he can't beat Mitchell. Says he's better than being just gatekeeper. Mitchell says it's not the end of the world if he loses but it would be a setback.

I take it Big Nips Chris is the one who's most up for this one then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:47 am

Arreola should win this easily. but then again hes let himself down in the past. I predict an Arreola KO first round

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 2:56 pm

Just realised that Boxnation have picked this one up Smile

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 07 Sep 2013, 2:00 pm

I dreamt the result of this fight. Fury won.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sat 07 Sep 2013, 2:12 pm

Mitchell is just another heavyweight disappointment. He gets ko'd in this. But at least he's stepped up since the unconvincing banks win. His chips are all in on this fight, but alas I think he's a busted flush.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down