The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the best heel turn in WWE history......?

+17
greggschickenbake
sodhat
MetalMotty
Mr H
theundisputedY2D2
liverbnz
Scorch The Dragon
Kay Fabe
Ché Guerrero
Dr Gregory House MD
theanimal316
DJ Legless
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
legendkillar
ADMIN
Adam D
Brady12
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What was the best heel turn in WWE history......? Empty What was the best heel turn in WWE history......?

Post by Brady12 Thu 12 May 2011, 9:05 pm

I think the greatest heel turn of all time occurred in WCW with Hogan's betrayal of WCW & formation of the nWo. But what was the greatest heel turn that ever took place on WWF/E soil?

Here's a few of my favourites.....

Andre turn's on Hogan 1987 - The Setting: Pipers Piper
One of the most emotionally charged moments in wrestling's history. The sight of Andre ripping off Hogan's crucifix was so shcking yet so believable. They established the character, his all wants, desires, & motivations for turning, and they managed to shock people and deliver a blockbuster main event to sell Wrestlemania III on

Michaels turn's on Janetty 1992 - The Setting: The Barber Shop
One of the greatest singles career in WWE is born as after weeks on teasing Michaels turns on tag team partner Janetty by shoving him through Brutus Beefcakes Barber Shop window then symbolically tears the WWF Magazine in half.

The Rock joins the Corporation 1998 - The Setting: Survivor Series
Vince McMahon screws 'The People' in one of the most creative finishes ever as fan favourite The Rock rein acts the Screwjob finish from Survivor Series 1997 be placing Mankind in the Sharpshooter to win his first WWF Championship. Who saw that one coming?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

What was the best heel turn in WWE history......? Empty Re: What was the best heel turn in WWE history......?

Post by Adam D Thu 12 May 2011, 9:10 pm

Can I also add Stephs turning on Test?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

What was the best heel turn in WWE history......? Empty Re: What was the best heel turn in WWE history......?

Post by Brady12 Thu 12 May 2011, 9:12 pm

Hobo wrote:Can I also add Stephs turning on Test?

Didn't see turn on Vince as a pose to Test?? - I like the storyline though Hobo, Triple H marries a drugged up Steph in Vegas pure genius from the Cerebral Assassin

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 12 May 2011, 9:13 pm

Cannot disagree with the Barber Shop, an iconic moment and it was one of those OMG moments.

Bret hates America I enjoyed especially as outside America he remained a face.

Macho Man's hatred for Hogan for lusting over Miss Elizabeth and showing evidence such as Hogan putting his hand on her rear at SS.

Modern day wise, CM Punk turning on Jeff Hardy 'I did nothing wrong, yet you cheer a drug-abusing slacker like Jeff Hardy over me'

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 12 May 2011, 9:20 pm

Hero wrote:Cannot disagree with the Barber Shop, an iconic moment and it was one of those OMG moments.

Bret hates America I enjoyed especially as outside America he remained a face.

Macho Man's hatred for Hogan for lusting over Miss Elizabeth and showing evidence such as Hogan putting his hand on her rear at SS.

Modern day wise, CM Punk turning on Jeff Hardy 'I did nothing wrong, yet you cheer a drug-abusing slacker like Jeff Hardy over me'

Superb list Hero everyone an absolute gem!

Punks turn on Hardy was definately the best in recent memory

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 12 May 2011, 9:24 pm

I would probably say HHH turning on DX at Wrestlemania 15. That I must admit didn't see coming.

Shawn Michaels on Marty Janetty was iconic as Hero says.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 12 May 2011, 9:36 pm

A couple more...

Owen turning on Bret for failing to tag him v the Quebecers and kicking his knee out.

Jake Roberts at his finest turning on The Ultimate Warrior after the tests to prepare for the Undertaker.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 12 May 2011, 9:42 pm

Agree with Hobo,

Stephanie's turn on Vince at Armageddon was immense.

That's my favourite - even though it wasn't proper wrestlers

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Legless Thu 12 May 2011, 9:43 pm

Loved the barber shop one although a bit to young to remember it fully without youtube. How about the turn from batista on Rey Mysterio, I thought it was the making of batista.

DJ Legless

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 12 May 2011, 9:47 pm

Hero wrote:A couple more...

Owen turning on Bret for failing to tag him v the Quebecers and kicking his knee out.

Jake Roberts at his finest turning on The Ultimate Warrior after the tests to prepare for the Undertaker.

That Jake Roberts heel character was immense.... What a moment that was "Reach out for me.... i'm a snake.. Never trust a snake!"

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Thu 12 May 2011, 9:52 pm

My top 2 would be Shawn kicking Jannetty and Bret turning his back on the American fans. For me, that one was so complex and clever with having him a face worldwide and a heel in America that I will give it the edge as being the best heel turn ever.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 12 May 2011, 10:22 pm

legendkillar wrote:I would probably say HHH turning on DX at Wrestlemania 15. That I must admit didn't see coming.

Disagree I wouldn't even put this as Triple H's best turn it was necessary for the advancement of his career but it was weak. My Favourite Triple H turn occurred when they were teasing a face turn due the 'Who ran over Austin?' storyline... As Rikishi beat down Austin Triple H with sledgehammer in tow tor down he house as he seemingly came to Austins saviour... Boom 'Austin your search its ohhva.... its allll ohhva, now you know you dumb son of a b*tch'

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 12 May 2011, 10:35 pm

In modern days I quite liked Kevin Steen's heel turn on El Generico in ROH, while I didn't think the motivation for his turn was the best and the swerve turn was almost a Russo special the chair shot he gave Generico, ill advised and sickening as it was, was a stunning visual and the heel character he played ovedr the following year was top drawer

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Thu 12 May 2011, 10:40 pm

Jericho puttting Michaels through the Jeritron.
Just for the ensuing feud and the uber-heel character jericho created

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 11:08 pm

Brets turn at WrestleMania 13 was simply awesome
Jakes turn on the Warrior in 91
Shawns turn on the Barber shop in 92
Sids turn on Shawn in 95
Shawns turn on RAW in 97

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 12 May 2011, 11:37 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Brets turn at WrestleMania 13 was simply awesome
Sids turn on Shawn in 95
Shawns turn on RAW in 97

Some good one's there Gaffer - Sid's on Shawn's brilliant from Sid, a very underated performer in my opinion.... but that I'd class as a sympathetic face turn for Michaels rather than a heel turn for Sid, who if memory serves me right was already acting as a heel as Shawn's bodyguard....

Shawn's on Raw 97 was an other beauty - He was in the ring being interviewed by JR if memory serves me right when he just blew up 'Its just like the fans of the World Wrestling Federation to not take responsibility for themselves & past the book onto the Heart Break Kid.... Because everybody knows I don't give a damn what anybody thinks of me!'

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 12 May 2011, 11:42 pm

Micheals always 'got it', with the sneer of a lip he could totally flip the audiance, You're right about Sid but that action signaled his intentions which I loved

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 12 May 2011, 11:51 pm

Vintage Sid though 'You don't give me the night off!'

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorch The Dragon Fri 13 May 2011, 7:37 am

Tug boat turning heel and becoming the natural disasters with Earthquake! The first major heel turn I remember as a kid, I was so shocked!

Scorch The Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Fri 13 May 2011, 8:31 am

"Does that make you better than me?"

Nowhere near the best heel turn in history but I really enjoyed it.

Anyone remember who it was? - Bit of early morning trivia for yas.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 13 May 2011, 8:54 am

Was that the Undertaker's turn on Jim Ross liverbnz?

Some great ones mentioned already, other memorable ones for me are Chris Jericho turning on Shawn Michaels in 2008, Trish Stratus' turn on Jericho at Wrestlemania 20 and Paul Bearer turning heel at Summerslam 96.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 9:01 am

Brady12 wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:Brets turn at WrestleMania 13 was simply awesome
Sids turn on Shawn in 95
Shawns turn on RAW in 97

Some good one's there Gaffer - Sid's on Shawn's brilliant from Sid, a very underated performer in my opinion.... but that I'd class as a sympathetic face turn for Michaels rather than a heel turn for Sid, who if memory serves me right was already acting as a heel as Shawn's bodyguard....

Shawn's on Raw 97 was an other beauty - He was in the ring being interviewed by JR if memory serves me right when he just blew up 'Its just like the fans of the World Wrestling Federation to not take responsibility for themselves & past the book onto the Heart Break Kid.... Because everybody knows I don't give a damn what anybody thinks of me!'

The 'I've lost my smile' speech?

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 13 May 2011, 9:03 am

Nah that one was after Summerslam 97 KB, after he'd smashed Taker in the head with a chair and cost him the title.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 9:09 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:Nah that one was after Summerslam 97 KB, after he'd smashed Taker in the head with a chair and cost him the title.

Feb 13th '97 was before Summerslam....

Vince: "And now would you please welcome, the most flamboyant, the most charismatic, WWF Champion, perhaps of all time. Here, ladies and gentlemen , to surrender the World wrestling Federation Championship; ladies and gentlemen the one...the only SHAWN MICHAELS!"

JR: "Shawn Michaels walking to the ring gingerly. He had an MRI done yesterday in San Antonio. Doctors recommending reconstructive surgery, as we, ah, told you. Whether you love him, or you hate him, if you're a wrestling fan you have to respect him."

Lawler: "I'll tell you this Jim Ross, I don't care for him at all, professionally. But I've got to admit this is a stand-up thing to do. As soon as he gets the word from the doctor...I think I would have hung on to the belt as long as I could."

JR: "Got to be gutwrenching; and heartbreaking."

Vince: "This comes obviously as a shock. It's a shock to WWF fans all over the world. Maybe it really shouldn't be, considering what you give. Obviously, Shawn Michaels, what you bring the the World Wrestling Federation has taken it's toll on you; specifically, your knee. And as you are facing a knee operation, I wonder if you would share, with the millions of your fans all over the world, what's going through your head."

HBK: "Well, it seems, uh, like we've done this before. And uh, this time, unfortunately for me, it's much more serious than last time. I've never had, um, a doctor look at me in the face and say, uh, that I may never be able to wrestle again. And I was, uh, I was told that the other day. Of course, you know I, it's not something that I believe. But the fact is it's something that I have to deal with. Time has taken it's toll on, on my body."

Vince: "I know you're just as disappointed, more so than anyone else, that you're not defending the WWF title against Sycho Sid, or for that matter whomever would have been stacked up against you. And no one has taken on more challengers, no one in the history, who has ever won this championship belt, has ever had the schedule, has ever had to endure the kind of schedule that you have so readily taken upon yourself."

HBK: "Well there's uh, one thing about me is I can't do anything halfway and I, and I come here and I hear the people and they chant uh, Sid's name or they chant Bret's name or they chant a lot of peoples' names, and one thing's for sure, you're going to have all of that in the future, um, and that's what I want for the World Wrestling Federation fans. In spite of, uh, what people may think about me, what I've always wanted for all these people is, is for them to have a good time and to enjoy themselves. I've always tried to be the one to provide it whether it was on the good side or the bad side. But what was always important to me was the performance, was the performance so that these people, each time they reached in their pocket, they paid to get a WWF ticket, they didn't regret it because they knew that if they saw my name on the card they could yell, they could come and they could cheer and they could boo and they could do whatever they wanted as long as they had a good time. Over the last couple of months, uh, there's been a lot of talk of people, uh, having bad attitudes and a lot revolving around this belt. Uh, all I know today is that one thing that's not going to revolve around this belt, for a long time, is going to be Shawn Michaels. I don't know where I'm at right now. I have to, uh, I have to have everything checked. I may have... I may be beyond reconstructive surgery. I may, or may not be able to fix it. But if I can't come back and perform at the level I performed at, before...I can't, I can't perform. I can't come out here and just go half-ass. I have to come out here and I have to romp and stomp and I have to get tossed around. I have to toss people around and I have to have fun. The schedule over the last year I took on because I didn't feel like I could say no. I wanted to do everything. I wanted to enjoy my life as the WWF Champion. I wanted to, I wanted to ride in lear jets and ride in limousines and I wanted to be on TV shows and I wanted to do autograph sessions and I got to do every bit of that. If nothing else, I have all of that to take with me. Again, and I know right now we're in the middle of a time where toughness is real big here in the World Wrestling Federation, and unfortunately all I've got right now for you is a lot of sorrow, a lot of tears, and a lot of emotion. I don't have any toughness for anybody, so I guess, here you go, here's your belt." (hands the belt to Vince)

"What I'm going to do is go back home and see what's left for me; whether it'll be in this ring...whether it'll be out of this ring. I know that over the, uh, the last several months I've lost a lot of things and one of them has been my smile. And, and I know it doesn't mean a whole lot to everbody else, but it means a lot to me. So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy. But, um, this is all I've ever wanted to do and uh, over the last year I got to do it and whether you like me or not, I just want to tell you that, uh, last year was the most wonderful year of my life. And, uh, if I never do get to do it again, it'll be okay because I got to live one full year as being the number one guy in this business and it was the single greatest year of my life."
"And I have you to thank, and I have everybody here to thank, and it means a lot to me and, uh, I'm gonna go home now. Okay?" (Shawn hugs Vince)

Vince: "Ladies and gentlemen, SHAWN MICHAELS!" (Shawn hugs Gorilla Monsoon and leaves the ring)

JR: "Well I'll tell ya folks, 25 years I've been doing this and I...I've never, I have never had the pain in my gut that I have right now. One more time around the ring (as Shawn cirlces the ring shaking the hands of the fans). I hope it's not the last time. 31 year old athlete...a career threatening...perhaps a career ending injury. Completely out of the blue. How do you prepare, for the loss of a franchise player?"

Lawler: "Well JR I think...I think that you know, and probably McMahon knows, and most importantly that probably all these people realize, that Shawn Michaels has been the most resilient champion ever, and..." (Shawn reaches the announcer's table and hugs JR)

JR: "Good luck to you. Good luck to you."

Lawler: "And I'd say Ross, if I had to bet, I'll bet that he can come back from this too."

JR: "Well, I'll tell you; I saw him as a rookie. Shreveport, Louisiana, the Irish Minial(?) Boy's Club. I knew this kid, about 18 years old, had it. He's still got it. Heartbreaking. It takes a man's man to do what he just did folks. Goodbye Shawn. Godspeed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 9:11 am

Or did you mean Brady's speech came after Summerslam?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 13 May 2011, 9:14 am

Electric Demon wrote:Agree with Hobo,

Cheers Demon.

I am guessing just as the screw job was the starting point for the Mr McMahon character, this was the starting point for the character Steph has played since.

And Brady - you were right - it wasnt a turn on Test, it was indeed McMahon - my bad!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 13 May 2011, 9:23 am

King Beer wrote:Or did you mean Brady's speech came after Summerslam?

I meant Brady's speech came after Summerslam KB.

Michaels came out for an interview with Jim Ross, then ripped into the fans for blaming him for the Undertaker losing the title to Bret Hart.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 13 May 2011, 9:26 am

The superkick through the barber shop window is THE greatest heel turn ever in my opinion. True iconic moment and the making of a legendary career.

The Hogan NWO turn is a close second. Special mention to Owen Hart, loved the slow burner heel turn it was very well done.

Worst heel turn? Has to be Austin at Mania 17, that sucked hard!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 13 May 2011, 9:33 am

Hobo wrote:

Cheers Demon.

I am guessing just as the screw job was the starting point for the Mr McMahon character, this was the starting point for the character Steph has played since.

And Brady - you were right - it wasnt a turn on Test, it was indeed McMahon - my bad!

I suppose actually, it was also a heel turn on Test - he was just indirectly turned on, because Test vs Triple H doesn't sound that appealing. LOL

And it had so much more effect with the sweet and innocent daddy's girl turning on Vince, who had fought a great match in her honour. HHH raised that sledgehammer above her head and her face just slowly turned from innocent to evil - the timing was perfection - and the crowd reaction was brilliant.

Also, I didnt expect it - because it was before the days of internet rumour, so I had no idea Stephanie and Triple H were really an item.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 13 May 2011, 9:57 am

Electric Demon wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Cheers Demon.

I suppose actually, it was also a heel turn on Test - he was just indirectly turned on, because Test vs Triple H doesn't sound that appealing. LOL

And it had so much more effect with the sweet and innocent daddy's girl turning on Vince, who had fought a great match in her honour. HHH raised that sledgehammer above her head and her face just slowly turned from innocent to evil - the timing was perfection - and the crowd reaction was brilliant.

Also, I didnt expect it - because it was before the days of internet rumour, so I had no idea Stephanie and Triple H were really an item.

JR "for the love of gawd!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOC-qZgmWD8

This is the match and the ending we are talking about. Quality!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Fri 13 May 2011, 10:19 am

I would go for Jakes turn on the Warrior in 91, Shawns turn on the Barber shop in 92 as probs my top 2 remember them well from when i was young.

Also anyones thoughts on the Hogan getting booed at royal rumble 92, crowd turned on Hogan that night, was out of character for Hogan and even i watching as a wee lad was shocked by it.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 13 May 2011, 10:32 am

When X-Pac turned on Kane and banged Tori. I'll never forgive him for that, I loved that tag team as a kid!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 13 May 2011, 10:54 am

Hobo wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Cheers Demon.

JR "for the love of gawd!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOC-qZgmWD8

This is the match and the ending we are talking about. Quality!

Thanks for that Hobo.

More than anything, it brings back memories of just how good Triple H was as a heel. Completely and utterly ruthless.

And JR always sounded like he truly hated him. (The best commentary ever being when Triple H returned and screwed Austin out of the World Title on Raw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjkwRv2IOME )

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 13 May 2011, 11:01 am

Jim Ross is superb in that segment - just shows the difference between what they can say now and then. Dont get me wrong - Cole is gold but its completely different to that era.

great clip ED

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri 13 May 2011, 11:53 am

Brady12 wrote:
legendkillar wrote:I would probably say HHH turning on DX at Wrestlemania 15. That I must admit didn't see coming.

Disagree I wouldn't even put this as Triple H's best turn it was necessary for the advancement of his career but it was weak. My Favourite Triple H turn occurred when they were teasing a face turn due the 'Who ran over Austin?' storyline... As Rikishi beat down Austin Triple H with sledgehammer in tow tor down he house as he seemingly came to Austins saviour... Boom 'Austin your search its ohhva.... its allll ohhva, now you know you dumb son of a b*tch'

That was the worst of the lot. Disagree with you on that one. Rikishi's involvement ruined it completely.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 13 May 2011, 5:55 pm

legendkillar wrote:
Brady12 wrote:

That was the worst of the lot. Disagree with you on that one. Rikishi's involvement ruined it completely.

I'm sure that wasn't the original plan... Rikishi 'I did it for the Rock' persona completely bombed & Triple H came it to rescue the segment

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Legless Fri 13 May 2011, 6:30 pm

How about shawn michaels when he superkicked hogan to set up their match at summerslam. Totally didn't see it coming. has Shawn had a bad heel turn.

DJ Legless

Back to top Go down

Post by greggschickenbake Fri 13 May 2011, 8:34 pm

Austin turning heel and shaking hands with Vince at WM X7 was a colossal moment. JR's commentating once again made it a classic moment.
It's a shame that it bombed afterwards, I always thought Austin played a great heel but the fans just didn't want to boo him.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 13 May 2011, 9:34 pm

It was character suicide for Austin tho

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Fri 13 May 2011, 9:37 pm

I agree with greggs that for a momentous moment in WWE Austin shaking hands with Vince is hard to top. It may be possibly the greatest heel TURN, but definitely not the greatest heel RUN. I remember when it happened I simply couldn't believe what I had seen.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 13 May 2011, 10:02 pm

I thought it was obvious the way it played out, I thought they just done it for the sake of shock value, I definitely wasn't impressed

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 13 May 2011, 10:42 pm

theanimal316 wrote:I agree with greggs that for a momentous moment in WWE Austin shaking hands with Vince is hard to top. It may be possibly the greatest heel TURN, but definitely not the greatest heel RUN. I remember when it happened I simply couldn't believe what I had seen.

totally disagree completely ilogical & the fans never bought it.... This was the worst turn in history for a major player... Look at Hogan & Bret the 2 biggest beloved fan favourites prior to Austin & look how much better executed their turns were.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Fri 13 May 2011, 10:57 pm

It was the complete shock factor of it which is why I listed it as the best heel turn. Granted, the fans never bought it and it made no sense for Austin to befriend Vince. But the image of Vince and Austin standing over the Rock was historic made it the most shocking heel turn in history. Yes, in hindsight it was a terrible decision. But the actual turn was something very few could ever hav imagined. Maybe I should have described it as most shocking rather than best.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 13 May 2011, 11:18 pm

theanimal316 wrote:It was the complete shock factor of it which is why I listed it as the best heel turn. Granted, the fans never bought it and it made no sense for Austin to befriend Vince. But the image of Vince and Austin standing over the Rock was historic made it the most shocking heel turn in history. Yes, in hindsight it was a terrible decision. But the actual turn was something very few could ever hav imagined. Maybe I should have described it as most shocking rather than best.

Hogans was far, far more shocking.

To me it was as if creative had run out of ideas for Austin & thought we'll turn him, but how do we do it? I know align him with the biggest heel McMahon.... Oh but that makes no sense

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 13 May 2011, 11:43 pm

Austins definitely wasn't the most shocking, for me it was the most stupid considering everyone involved, Hogans in 96 and Andre in 87 where far more shocking and monumental, the fact Austin himself thinks it was pointless and predictable says it all

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Sat 14 May 2011, 12:00 am

Why do you say Austin's was predictable? The face that it went against everything Stone Cold stood for made is completely unpredictiable.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sat 14 May 2011, 12:32 am

Sid walking out on Hogan at Saturdays Nights Main Event..... Heenan's immortal words 'Help me help me the WWF champions's kicking my butt!'

Brady12

Back to top Go down

What was the best heel turn in WWE history......? Empty Quiz

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 14 May 2011, 1:15 am

theanimal316 wrote:Why do you say Austin's was predictable? The face that it went against everything Stone Cold stood for made is completely unpredictiable.
why do I say it was predictable? As soon as McMahon appeared I knew it was happening, add to that the WWFs love of a swerve then for me it was no-brainer

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Sat 14 May 2011, 2:03 am

Undertaker's heel turn on JR 'does that make you better than me?' followed by the deathly silence of the crowd before he hit JR - was a cracker.

Jericho's turn on HBK was well done too, that was a very well done segment.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Sat 14 May 2011, 6:46 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:Was that the Undertaker's turn on Jim Ross liverbnz?

Some great ones mentioned already, other memorable ones for me are Chris Jericho turning on Shawn Michaels in 2008, Trish Stratus' turn on Jericho at Wrestlemania 20 and Paul Bearer turning heel at Summerslam 96.

A day and a half late and indeed it was Y2, spot on.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next