The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan ''I am ready to end my celebrity lifestyle''

+11
mobilemaster8
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
sittingringside
YDKSAB
Pedro147
seanmichaels
milkyboy
Scottrf
TRUSSMAN66
Strongback
ONETWOFOREVER
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Khan ''I am ready to end my celebrity lifestyle'' Empty Khan ''I am ready to end my celebrity lifestyle''

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 Sep 2013, 6:54 am

Amir khan has declared he is ready to knuckle down and work hard towards a possible fight with Mayweather.

Khan states that a water diet had hampered his efforts in his last 2 fights. The loss to Garcia and the dodgy win over journeyman Diaz.

Khan now says he is feeling bigger and stronger when he steps up in weight to face Alazander in December.

‘I’ve been getting bigger and more muscular and feel much better. I used to be able to squeeze into trousers with a 30 inch waist. Now I need 32-inchers and some of my favourite skinny jeans have had to go.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2422681/Amir-Khan-abandon-celebrity-lifestyle-pursuit-Floyd-Mayweather.html#ixzz2f97WrGqS 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Khan has the speed and better skills to beat Mayweather.

How does a newly focused Khan do against Mayweather. This is great news to hear that Khan is ready to turn his back on celebrity juice and posting indecent images of himself to unknown models to concentrate on the biggest fight out there.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Khan ''I am ready to end my celebrity lifestyle'' Empty Re: Khan ''I am ready to end my celebrity lifestyle''

Post by Strongback Tue 17 Sep 2013, 6:57 am

‘I’ve been getting bigger and more muscular and feel much better. I used to be able to squeeze into trousers with a 30 inch waist. Now I need 32-inchers and some of my favourite skinny jeans have had to go.’

----------------------------------------

Is he taking the pee???

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Khan ''I am ready to end my celebrity lifestyle'' Empty Re: Khan ''I am ready to end my celebrity lifestyle''

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 Sep 2013, 6:59 am

C'mon strongy

Khan needs to wear 32 inch trousers. Obviously he is now ready for Money may.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:00 am

Is Mayweather still ducking him ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:01 am

If a bigger waist is a sign of muscle TRUSSMAN would be rivalling prime Arnie.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:01 am

Could roll him like a drunk now...though.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:02 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:C'mon strongy

Khan needs to wear 32 inch trousers. Obviously he is now ready for Money may.
Hahaha...

(why can't I see my emoticons)

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:03 am

I've gone up a few trouser sizes since marriage and kid. I have Oscars blueprint. I am ready for mayweather. Show me the money.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:04 am

I didn't think you wore the trousers..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:05 am

milkyboy wrote:I've gone up a few trouser sizes since marriage and kid. I have Oscars blueprint. I am ready for mayweather. Show me the money.

Oscar took the blueprints to rehab.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:05 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I didn't think you wore the trousers..
Do you wear jeans with the elastic waists like most Americans?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:06 am

How will Mayweather be able to avoid Khan's big waist?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:06 am

When he first started out and then lost to Prescott he said he was struggling to make weight so moved up to LWW where he said it was perfect. Things go well for a bit, loses again and now the weight is an issue. Also been a problem with his trainers when losing and he needed somebody new.

If any fighter, not just Khan, makes these continuous excuses then they're in for some flack. I'm only stating this as some people will say it's an anti-Khan rant.

I think Khan is a decent fighter but I think his team don't do him favours when advising him from a PR perspective in newspaper interviews. He can come across very well when stopped at an event or whatever but when he's briefed(in my opinion he is) he comes up with excuses for his performances(although a boxers trait in fairness).

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:09 am

Pedro147 wrote:When he first started out and then lost to Prescott he said he was struggling to make weight so moved up to LWW where he said it was perfect. Things go well for a bit, loses again and now the weight is an issue. Also been a problem with his trainers when losing and he needed somebody new.

If any fighter, not just Khan, makes these continuous excuses then they're in for some flack. I'm only stating this as some people will say it's an anti-Khan rant.

I think Khan is a decent fighter but I think his team don't do him favours when advising him from a PR perspective in newspaper interviews. He can come across very well when stopped at an event or whatever but when he's briefed(in my opinion he is) he comes up with excuses for his performances(although a boxers trait in fairness).
Good point but a little late as he now blames WATER for his poor performances.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:09 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I didn't think you wore the trousers..
So I've gone up a few skirt sizes. Same principle, bring it on, I'll bi*ch slap him.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:10 am

Whilst not attempting to start anything all the Asians I've met through business and social activity have always been braggarts who tell you how much they are worth..How much their watch and car cost.......

Very ego driven people........

I imagine that's the case with Khan he has too much ego to admit someone beat him fairly and squarely.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:11 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:When he first started out and then lost to Prescott he said he was struggling to make weight so moved up to LWW where he said it was perfect. Things go well for a bit, loses again and now the weight is an issue. Also been a problem with his trainers when losing and he needed somebody new.

Good point but a little late as he now blames WATER for his poor performances.
That's my thing, always an excuse. He states he's ready to change his lifestyle. He's been a pro for how long now and earned how many millions of peoples money. But now he thinks it's time to knuckle down. It's also disrespectful to his fans.

Last edited by Pedro147 on Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:11 am

his PR team would need to hold his hand 24 hours a day cause if there'd a way to make a "balls" of himself Amir will find it.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by YDKSAB Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:14 am

More EXCUSES from Khan ONCE AGAIN. This dude has an EXCUSE for everything. Making the same MISTAKES over and over. Still chasing Money instead of FOCUSING on his next fight.

YDKSAB

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:15 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Whilst not attempting to start anything all the Asians I've met through business and social activity have always been braggarts who tell you how much they are worth..How much their watch and car cost.......

I imagine that's the case with Khan he has too much ego to admit someone beat him fairly and squarely.
Its a generation thing.

Their parents are for the most part very traditional. Asians of Khans generation have accepted modern society more readily and are just trying to fit in.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:16 am

He's probably making excuses as much for his own sake, needs to believe that if he changes things then he can come back stronger.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:17 am

So he goes up 3lbs to fight Diaz then says it's the weight still? Is he serious, he moves up and still struggles with weight

When you have the Garcia's, maidana's, rios', Bradleys etc who all walked at 160lbs+ outside the ring say they struggle to make 140 you may understand, but Khan says that outside the ring he weighs 150lbs, 10lbs isn't a lot to rehydrate in modern times. Why is he having a water diet too, I knew he was stupid but isn't he experianced to know how he should be looking after his body, especially if he is serious about floyd

I don't care if he puts on weight, his main asset is speed and conditioning/endurance and bulking up won't help either of those 2 assets at all. He can't put a muscle on that chin and for me he done in his last fight, he just peaked early and burnt himself out

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:17 am

DKSAB does it not annoy you having to put the caps locks on every few words??

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:18 am

Maybe he loves his Wife..........Maybe he values his career while he's got it..

Or maybe he's the same dumbass who's pr team have said get out there and rescue your image If you want endorsements.......

Take your pick.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:18 am

YDKSAB wrote:More EXCUSES from Khan ONCE AGAIN. This dude has an EXCUSE for everything. Making the same MISTAKES over and over. Still chasing Money instead of FOCUSING on his next fight.
This is a great point and its not just Khan but a few fighters are just pinning for Floyd like some twisted love triangle. Why not focus on being the best in your division. Floyd is now above belts and his name is the real prize. Khan should stop chasing Floyd he has been name dropping him for years now meanwhile fighters like Garcia have eclipsed him.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by YDKSAB Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:20 am

mobilemaster8 wrote:DKSAB does it not annoy you having to put the caps locks on every few words??
No bro.

YDKSAB

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:21 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
YDKSAB wrote:More EXCUSES from Khan ONCE AGAIN. This dude has an EXCUSE for everything. Making the same MISTAKES over and over. Still chasing Money instead of FOCUSING on his next fight.
This is a great point and its not just Khan but a few fighters are just pinning for Floyd like some twisted love triangle. Why not focus on being the best in your division. Floyd is now above belts and his name is the real prize. Khan should stop chasing Floyd he has been name dropping him for years now meanwhile fighters like Garcia have eclipsed him.
What doesn't help Khan and it's not his fault Is that three guys have beaten him and been allowed to get away with it scot free.......His matchmaker needs shooting.

Bit like Barker being champ at the same weight as Martinez.......You can't take him serious as a champ though you're glad he's had success......

Should start avenging his defeats..........If he wants a legacy

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:21 am

YDKSAB wrote:
mobilemaster8 wrote:DKSAB does it not annoy you having to put the caps locks on every few words??
No bro.
Unfortunately for you though it annoys me and is against the site rules.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:22 am

I'm a 36" waist so I must be ready for Haye!

I'd still love to see Khan vs Mayweather just because I want to see Floyd adjust to the speed of Khan which is probably equal.

Mayweather will certainly beat him but would be entertaining.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:22 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
Floyd gives you a career high payday, and a loss no matter how decisive and you can come again as it's expected as floyd is THAT good

Last edited by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs on Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:23 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Whilst not attempting to start anything all the Asians I've met through business and social activity have always been braggarts who tell you how much they are worth..How much their watch and car cost.......

You've never really warmed to the Indian Sub-Continent have you?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:23 am

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Floyd gives you a career high payday, and a loss no matter how decisive and you can come again as it's expected as floyd is THAT good
Wrong account dude.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:24 am

Valero's Conscience wrote:

I'd still love to see Khan vs Mayweather just because I want to see Floyd adjust to the speed of Khan which is probably equal.
Be fun for two minutes you're right......The kid has no survival instinct...He punches wildly when hurt.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:24 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
What doesn't help Khan and it's not his fault Is that three guys have beaten him and been allowed to get away with it scot free.......His matchmaker needs shooting.

Bit like Barker being champ at the same weight as Martinez.......You can't take him serious as a champ though you're glad he's had success......

Should start avenging his defeats..........If he wants a legacy

True. He should have looked harder for a rematch against Garcia. He should have dealt with Prescott years ago after all Mitchall outboxed Bredis, Peterson tho does nothing for him even tho he could avenge his defeat.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:26 am

Strongback wrote:
You've never really warmed to the Indian Sub-Continent have you?

Don't let a pakistani hear you say that.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:29 am

I wouldn't know the difference. All we have are a few doctors and takeaway shops. I'm very green on the visual differences.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:29 am

Scottrf wrote:
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Floyd gives you a career high payday, and a loss no matter how decisive and you can come again as it's expected as floyd is THAT good
Wrong account dude.
Very suspicious.......and here is me thinking it's onetwo

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:31 am

Strongback wrote:I wouldn't know the difference.  All we have are a few doctors and takeaway shops.  I'm very green on the visual  differences.
Dibble dabble dibble dabble dibble 2 chicken chips.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:32 am

I'm fairly sure it's Az.

And I have form on spotting these things.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:35 am

What is the cultural significance of the nodding of the head up and down while saying no and alternatively shaking the head from side to side when say yes.

Is that covering all the bases.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:36 am

Strongback wrote:I'm fairly sure it's Az.

LESCARGO?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:41 am

Scottrf wrote:
Strongback wrote:I'm fairly sure it's Az.

LESCARGO?

That was probably the easiest one.

Truss still has a few aliases on the go though. I wouldn't begrudge him those.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:47 am

More than a few.........I need my calories......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:51 am

Khan on TV documentaries:
Family man, clean and strict living, prays several times a day, etc.....

Khan in real life:
Partying, strip clubs, drinking, cheating on wife, etc....

Rolling Eyes 

Oh brother

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:54 am

J.Benson II wrote:Khan on TV documentaries:

Khan in real life:

Rolling Eyes 

Oh brother
Without promoting religious debate......One of my neighbors is a high flying Muslim....Think he owns about six shops or something.......

He always tells me that it's against the muslim religion to put anything unclean in his body......In an effort to convert me probably..

Then you see him smoking while driving his bmw...

All extremely religious types are the biggest hypocrites..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:57 am

YDKSAB wrote:
No bro.
Shouldn't that be "no BRO"?

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 7:59 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
J.Benson II wrote:Khan on TV documentaries:

Khan in real life:

Rolling Eyes 

Oh brother
Without promoting religious debate......One of my neighbors is a high flying Muslim....Think he owns about six shops or something.......

He always tells me that it's against the muslim religion to put anything unclean in his body......In an effort to convert me probably..

Then you see him smoking while driving his bmw...

All extremely religious types are the biggest hypocrites..
Yeah, looked at that Pope!! Rolling Eyes 

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 8:01 am

You're allowed to look at who you like Mate........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 8:30 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You're allowed to look at who you like Mate........
Your wife might disagree if she ever checks your browsing history.

Changed that for ya/me/us...lovely!

Last edited by DAVE667 on Tue 17 Sep 2013, 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 8:34 am

I do my brows once a week when I do my designer stubble..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next