The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is happening with Price?

+15
Steffan
Adam D
TopHat24/7
ONETWOFOREVER
AlexHuckerby
Rowley
Union Cane
azania
RanjitPatel
jimdig
bhb001
Strongback
smashingstormcrow
Mr Bounce
catchweight
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is happening with Price? - Page 2 Empty What is happening with Price?

Post by catchweight Wed 25 Sep 2013, 8:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Has he got himself a new trainer yet? He probably wants a some time to reflect after his losses but hes no spring chick and cant afford to lie idle if he wants to get somewhere in the sport. He still has the domestic belts I believe? Surely a defence of those must be in order soon? Ive seen Chisora mentioned as a fight for him but I think that would be more trouble than Pricey can handle. Chisora would put the final nail in his coffin. But somebody like Sprott, Rogan or even Big Richard Towers?

I think Price should forget about world level and world title and aim smaller. He was exposed by Thompson and he is just too old to now to look at going back and starting all over aiming to be a world champion in a couple of years. I dont think he has the heart or mental and physical toughness to make it at world level anyway even amidst the dud heavyweights around now. But he could be feature on the domestic heavyweight scene and maybe make the jump to European level. With his power he is always likely to be a crowd pleaser and Liverpool is enjoying their boxing right now so he has an audience.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

What is happening with Price? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is happening with Price?

Post by SuperCert Thu 03 Oct 2013, 1:19 pm

Price looks like a man who's struggling to come to terms with the reality that he's nowhere near as good as he thought he was. I don't mean that as a dig at him either, I like him.

SuperCert

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2