The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Vasyl Lomachenko that good or just plain crazy?

+20
Izzi
ShahenshahG
hogey
TRUSSMAN66
hampo17
Hammersmith harrier
kingraf
seanmichaels
All Time Great
AlexHuckerby
6oldenbhoy
milkyboy
owen10ozzy
TopHat24/7
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Strongback
Scottrf
azania
ONETWOFOREVER
BoxingFan88
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Vasyl Lomachenko that good or just plain crazy? - Page 2 Empty Is Vasyl Lomachenko that good or just plain crazy?

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 14:03

First topic message reminder :

I have just seen who Vasyl Lomachenko will be fighting on his pro debut and it makes for some interesting reading:

His opponent Jose Ramirez has a record of W25 (KO 15) L3 (KO 0)

If Vasyl Lomachenko wins his fight, then he is talking about taking on the winner of Orlando Salido vs Orlando Cruz.

In my opinion that is insane and incredibly risky. The pro debut is going to be hard enough, but then getting a world title in the next fight and having the likes of Donaire in your sights!

If he pulls it off, it will probably be one of the most incredible rises in boxing history!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Is Vasyl Lomachenko that good or just plain crazy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Vasyl Lomachenko that good or just plain crazy?

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:11

Mental!! He is fight for a world title next. Him and Salido did a head to head at the post fight presser. Its on YouTube, Ellie Sechbach video.

A world title fight in his 2nd pro fight. Fair play to him and Salido is no mug
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Is Vasyl Lomachenko that good or just plain crazy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Vasyl Lomachenko that good or just plain crazy?

Post by tunes666 Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 19:21

Izzi wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Aye, Look at Hatton's on Castillo, Khans on Maidana for reference. Takes a couple seconds for the pain to kick in and they drop to the canvas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DI5aktum7g
Seen both before, live. Am just saying he didn't appear to snap/roll through the punch which led me to the original thought I posted.
I saw a clear punch right up the middle and you saw him throw it and see Ramirez lift up from the power, pause and then collapse. Great body shot and second knock down after landing to the body.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 21:26

I think fighting Salido is a massive mistake, he is a battle hardened pro.

Even if he beats Salido who is shop worn, he has to stay at that level then and I don't think he is ready just yet.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 22:06

I cant believe i am saying this about a bloke with one fight under his belt but i think he stops Salido is 5 rounds, he is on a different level.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2