The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup round 6

+19
superflyweight
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Stella
ChequeredJersey
The Womble
Dolphin Ziggler
The Boss
compelling and rich
Hero
Il Gialloblu
Galted
JuliusHMarx
TopHat24/7
bhb001
Union Cane
Rowley
Scottrf
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
23 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The best song ever with 3 or more words in the title.

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap5%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap5%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap13%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap1%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap8%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap4%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap9%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap3%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap4%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap9%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
[ 7 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap3%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_lcap0%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 76

Poll closed

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:17 am

First topic message reminder :

I said it would be Monday morning and, like my milkman, I always deliver.  So here is round 6 of quite possibly the most exciting tournament ever.  Before we move on to round 6 and the poll for 'The best song ever with 3 or more words in the title' lets have a look at what you could have won in round 5.

Round 5 saw the poll for 'Best piece of literature with a name in the title' and threw up some classic works of literature and no small measure of controversy with the 'missing' and 'reappearing' votes scandal throwing the integrity of the whole competition into doubt.  With the mystery still unsolved and the 'missing' votes no closer to being found, I have made the decision to move on, forget the past and continue the competition.  At least I am a man of extremely high integrity and moral fibre so we can proceed safe in the knowledge that the Culture Cup is still on the level.  I have my finest man (Wingrove) on the case to try and find out what happened but until then, lets move forward in peace.

Round 5 was an interesting one with the votes being split across the board resulting in many posters claiming a decent points haul.  Using my complicated results algorithm, you would have only needed to get 1 vote in this round to get 7 points.  Sot its bad luck to Union who received no votes, no points and has subsequently seen his already slim chance of winning almost certainly disappear for good.  What makes it worse it that he had some votes before 'votegate'.  Life can be so cruel.  Hero continues to be Mr Consistent and remains on top of the Christmas tree, just as a fairy should be.  Julius had a stunning reversal in fortune with his pick of Macbeth claiming top spot for this round.  A fair few posters picked up 10 points and at the half way point, the league is still within grasp for a fair few posters.  Here are the runners and riders;

Hero (A Streetcar Named Desire): (10) 46
compelling & rich (Schindler's List): (9): 42
seanmichaels (Oliver Twist): (9) 38
Adam (A Christmas Carol): (10) 37
Azzy (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes): (10) 33
onlytreblewinners (Frankenstein): (10) 32
TopHat (Romeo and Juliet): (10) 32
Galted (The World According to Garp): (7) 30
The Womble (Matilda): (10) 31
Rowley (The Picture of Dorian Grey): (10) 29
superflyweight (The Great Gatsby): (9) 29
Dolphin (Winnie the Pooh): (9) 26
The Boss (Gulliver's Travels): (10) 26
bhb (Hamlet): (7) 25
ChequeredJersey (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn): (8) 24
jbeadlesbigrighthand (Count of Monte Cristo): (8) 23
Julius ( Macbeth): (12) 22
Union (Horace) (0) 19

Round 7 is back to films and the question is this: Name the greatest film actor or actress born in the same year as you Best film originally released in the decade of your birth.  You can, of course, lie if you want to but I doubt any of you are that precious.  I will leave it up to your conscience but please PM a couple of choices.

Here is the poll for round 6 and remember, it is open for the whole forum to vote!

PLEASE ONLY VOTE FOR 2 NOMINATIONS
 I don't think it will survive another voting scandal.

PLEASE SEE EDITED QUESTION FOR THE NEXT ROUND

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:23 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:4 packets of Hula Hoops (1 cheese & onion, 1 Salt and Vinegar 2x Plain) and a Beef, Stilton and chutney sandwich. Feel a bit underwhelmed.
4 packets Shocked 

Isn't that a bit excessive?
Very much depends on where you set the bar. To top hat it constitutes a light snack.
Oi! The pair of you! raspberry

Very hungover today so added a chicken, bacon and avocado baguette to my usual lunch of soup (pea ham and leek, today).
How is the weight these days?  Are you below 20 stone yet?

We are all willing you on, buddy.  Willing you on.
Ha, no! A way to go yet. But I'm down a collar size and can just about fit into a pair of jeans 1 size down also.

Your support is, of course, greatly appreciated.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:25 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:You're impressively sophisticated in the kitchen, michaels, especially given that you seem to be p1ssed all the time, I'm starting to imagine you as a younger version of Floyd.
I was watching Floyd at the weekend. I reckon I'm 4/5 years away from disgracefully (and unsuccessfully) disguising the fact that I'm a slaphead. Funnily enough I was discussing cooking whilst leathered with a colleague at work today. I have a few scars on fingers, 1 bad, but I find the worst hazard is oven burns. My forearms are covered with scars / pigmented skin from old oven burns. The thing is, you never feel it at the time.
Know what you mean. Was putting a pizza in the oven when on the phone p1ssed a few years ago. Could smell something burning and realised it was my index finger against the grill element, didn't feel anything at the time but did in the ensuing hours.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:28 pm

Lumbering Jacks girlfriend constantly burns herself making him his dinner.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:30 pm

Speaking of cooking, am I the only one aroused by the thought of Nigella Lawson out of her head on drugs?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:34 pm

Didn't need the drugs for that....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:36 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Didn't need the drugs for that....
Is it the fact she is the daughter of a Tory Chancellor that does it for you?

You'd love the pillow talk wouldn't you?

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a word)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:39 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Didn't need the drugs for that....
Is it the fact she is the daughter of a Tory Chancellor that does it for you?

You'd love the pillow talk wouldn't you?
Hahahaha, that did make me laugh.

On the contrary though, privilege is a major turn off.

She just had a bosom you could get lost in....Drool

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:40 pm

In fact, old and curvy (and celebrity) - surely she's right up your street, Tina?

Possibly literally as well as figuratively....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Speaking of cooking, am I the only one aroused by the thought of Nigella Lawson out of her head on drugs?
I'm always staggered that the tabloids react with shock and awe over a celebrities drug use. The only surprise to me was that Saatchi or whatever his name is wasn't joining in and sniffing lines off her bristols. I'm not a partaker but I see it so often amongst the supposed 'well to do' - if ever I go to a posh place in london I break all my rules and deliberately take a sh1t in the bogs, often without flushing. Teach the b'stards right for making me queue.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:42 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:In fact, old and curvy (and celebrity) - surely she's right up your street, Tina?

Old, yes.  Curvy, not so bothered with.

It's sean who sleeps with fat celebrities, not me.  I am just bessie mates with James Bond.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Speaking of cooking, am I the only one aroused by the thought of Nigella Lawson out of her head on drugs?
I'm always staggered that the tabloids react with shock and awe over a celebrities drug use. The only surprise to me was that Saatchi or whatever his name is wasn't joining in and sniffing lines off her bristols. I'm not a partaker but I see it so often amongst the supposed 'well to do' - if ever I go to a posh place in london I break all my rules and deliberately take a sh1t in the bogs, often without flushing. Teach the b'stards right for making me queue.
I'm impressed that you have such mastery of your bowels that you can, in effect, sh!t on demand.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:56 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:In fact, old and curvy (and celebrity) - surely she's right up your street, Tina?

Old, yes.  Curvy, not so bothered with.

It's sean who sleeps with fat celebrities, not me.  I am just bessie mates with James Bond.
Mirren is on my to do list. She's not fat.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:57 pm

Floyd, in his trademark bow tie, and Mrs Martin had gone to Hix Oyster and Fish House in Lyme Regis run by fellow celebrity chef Mark Hix. The £120 lunch was to be his last meal. Lunch included Champagne with a cherry soaked in apple eau de vie, £11.50, a glass of Pouilly Vinzelles 2006 Burgundy, £49 a bottle, Oysters with potted shrimp and toast, £12.70, two glasses Fils Cotes de Rhône 2007, £21.50 a bottle, Red Legged partridge with bread sauce, £21.50, pear cider made into jelly, £6.50. The lunch included a number of cigarettes. The lunch went on the menu yesterday as “Floyd’s Last Supper”.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:09 pm

I went to a glorious oyster bar just off Covent Garden on Saturday.  Fantastic.  I love oysters.  Tiny squeeze of lemon, tiny twist of black pepper.  Perfect.

Very nice bottle of Sauvignon blanc from New Zealand to wash them down with.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:14 pm

Went to La Bodega Negra the other day, absolutely amazing night.

Never fancied trying oysters, just can't see anything appealing about them, even as someone who likes all other manners of seafood.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:16 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I went to a glorious oyster bar just off Covent Garden on Saturday.  Fantastic.  I love oysters.  Tiny squeeze of lemon, tiny twist of black pepper.  Perfect.

Very nice bottle of Sauvignon blanc from New Zealand to wash them down with.
I, rather annoyingly, don't eat any fish. I try tiny pieces (very) occasionally but it just triggers something.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:17 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Went to La Bodega Negra the other day, absolutely amazing night.

Never fancied trying oysters, just can't see anything appealing about them, even as someone who likes all other manners of seafood.
You really should try them, especially if you like other seafood.

They don't look any worse than a mussel but they taste miles better.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:43 pm

That's the funny thing, I love mussels even though they also look kinda gross.

Oysters just look too big to enjoy for something that looks like heavy phlegm.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:45 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:That's the funny thing, I love mussels even though they also look kinda gross.

Gangrenous minge.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:46 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Depends what kind. We had some local ones that were massive and emerald in colour so did look like a big pile of phlegm, but some of the others we had that were from Scotland were pretty small and brownish in colour. Stronger tasting but looked more appealing. No bigger than a large mussel.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:01 pm

I have only ever eaten one oyster in my life, at one of the better restaurants I have been to they fetched a battered one in water cress jus as an abuse bouche between courses. Very tasty it was.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:02 pm

Rowley wrote:I have only ever eaten one oyster in my life, at one of the better restaurants I have been to they fetched a battered one in water cress jus as an abuse bouche between courses. Very tasty it was.
Now that's how to get me eating an oyster? Reckon they'd do mushy peas too??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:05 pm

Whilst saying it was battered is strictly speaking true it does not really do justice to either the cooking or the restaurant. My vocabulary unfortunately does both a disservice.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:06 pm

Rowley wrote:I have only ever eaten one oyster in my life, at one of the better restaurants I have been to they fetched a battered one in water cress jus as an abuse bouche between courses. Very tasty it was.
Amuse bouche Jeff. Abuse bouche is what Tina is sporting at the moment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:07 pm

Rowley wrote:Whilst saying it was battered is strictly speaking true it does not really do justice to either the cooking or the restaurant. My vocabulary unfortunately does both a disservice.
I guess it was tempura rather than battered?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:07 pm

Sorry Jeff but this post reads like you're drunk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:11 pm

Everyone else seemed to manage Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:13 pm

I'd like to hear how a yorkshireman says amuse bouche.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:14 pm

Rowley wrote:Everyone else seemed to manage Tina.
I understood it, it was just an observation.

Why are you so miserable. Not let enough illegals in today? Is TSMR going to have to go without food tonight?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm

I understood it, it was just an observation.

Why are you so miserable.  Not let enough illegals in today?  Is TSMR going to have to go without food tonight?
Think you've hit the nail on the head, DC's policy announcements have probably put Jeff in a right hump.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:19 pm

I am genuinely not miserable today, or as far away from it as I tend to get, which admittedly is not exactly happy go lucky.

Sean we tend to call them the fancy bits between courses.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:21 pm

Rowley wrote:I am genuinely not miserable today, or as far away from it as I tend to get, which admittedly is not exactly happy go lucky.

Sean we tend to call them the fancy bits between courses.
An amuse bouche should come before courses arrive.

In between courses should be palate cleansers.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:25 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
In between courses should be palate cleansers.
Which in my case is a quick fag outside and a couple of swigs the bottle of wine I hid in the flowerbeds.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:35 pm

Not me - I could never manage Tina.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:53 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Is that because I intimidate you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Nov 2013, 4:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Not you specifically, just everyone in general.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:06 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Not you specifically, just everyone in general.
Even michaels? Surely not michaels? I doubt he could intimidate a foal.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:14 pm

He's named after a pretty-boy wrestler - what could be more intimidating than that?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:15 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:He's named after a pretty-boy wrestler - what could be more intimidating than that?
Indeed. He posted the lyrics to his entrance song on here once.

That was intimidating enough.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:19 pm

How does it go?
"Bret, whenever I hear you sob
I think of the Montreal Screw Job" music

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:23 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:How does it go?
If Tina has the first idea what that means I am going to ban him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:25 pm

Rowley wrote:
Genuinely don't and I am hugely sad that Julius obviously knows about it.

And by the way, you can't ban me anymore.  Idle threat.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:30 pm

Rowley wrote:
Genuinely don't and I am hugely sad that Julius obviously knows about it.

And by the way, you can't ban me anymore.  Idle threat.
I have a broad range of general knowledge.
For example, I know that Moderators can ban any member.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:34 pm

I also have a broad range of general knowledge but make it a point of mine to ensure that never extends to wrestling, which is childish and is beneath me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:36 pm

Unfortunately my general knowledge doesn't extend to the finer points of snobbery.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:42 pm

Rowley wrote:
That's means you do then.....?? chin

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 27 Nov 2013, 5:51 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Unfortunately my general knowledge doesn't extend to the finer points of snobbery.
You only have to ask me Julius, am happy to help. However complete contempt for wrestling is a fine place to start.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 28 Nov 2013, 7:55 am

The Montreal Screwjob was a controversial, real-life professional wrestling incident in which World Wrestling Federation (WWF; now World Wrestling Entertainment, or WWE) owner Vince McMahon and other WWF employees covertly manipulated the pre-determined outcome of the main event match between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels at the Survivor Series pay-per-view event held on November 9, 1997, at the Molson Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The manipulation – a "shoot screwjob" in professional wrestling parlance – occurred without Hart's knowledge and resulted in Hart, the reigning WWF Champion, losing the title to Michaels in Hart's last match with the WWF before departing for rival promotion World Championship Wrestling (WCW). The "screwjob" is generally held to be an off-screen betrayal of Hart, who was one of the WWF's longest-tenured and most popular performers at the time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Nov 2013, 8:05 am

seanmichaels wrote:The Montreal Screwjob was a controversial, real-life professional wrestling incident in which World Wrestling Federation (WWF; now World Wrestling Entertainment, or WWE) owner Vince McMahon and other WWF employees covertly manipulated the pre-determined outcome of the main event match between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels at the Survivor Series pay-per-view event held on November 9, 1997, at the Molson Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The manipulation – a "shoot screwjob" in professional wrestling parlance – occurred without Hart's knowledge and resulted in Hart, the reigning WWF Champion, losing the title to Michaels in Hart's last match with the WWF before departing for rival promotion World Championship Wrestling (WCW). The "screwjob" is generally held to be an off-screen betrayal of Hart, who was one of the WWF's longest-tenured and most popular performers at the time.

I try not to agree with him whenever possible but;

Jeff wrote: However complete contempt for wrestling is a fine place to start.
This.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 28 Nov 2013, 8:13 am

Jeff has you in his pocket.

Haven't watched wrestling for 5 or 6 years but there was a time when it was very funny. The best soap opera on the planet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next