The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round

+2
Samo
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

What has annoyed you most irrationally during lockdown (TWO VOTES as ever)

The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap0%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap7%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap12%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap5%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap12%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap0%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap5%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap2%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap2%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap15%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
[ 2 ]
The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_lcap10%The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Empty The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Jun 2020, 1:46 pm

Yes, it has come to the final round. I apologise for the delay, a couple of untimely deaths close to me have had a bit of a knock-on effect in my usual optimistic, charming and bright demeanour. I thank you in advance for any sympathies, but let's concentrate on the really important things in life: The Culture Cup.

We will pause at Round Eight, 8 of course the number you can turn 90 degrees to represent infinity, and infinity and the Culture Cup are intertwined as it will last infinitely in the realms of space and time.

The last round will go without a leaderboard initially, both due to effort and the possibility of it influencing any votes. I will tally the scores soon and put them up.

This round is to find out the best choice for what has annoyed our competitors most irrationally so during lockdown. Pick two, enjoy, stay alert.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 10 Jun 2020, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Empty Re: The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round

Post by Samo Tue 02 Jun 2020, 1:39 pm

I voted for Captain F'n Tom, not because of over exposure by the media or anything like that but because it makes the NHS look like a charitable organization and almost deflects the fact its been chronically underfunded for years now, but thats a conversation for the off topic section Whistle

I also voted for my own selection because Frak you I need the points.

Hope you're doing alright Ziggles. Much love.

Samo

Back to top Go down

The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round Empty Re: The Covid-19 Culture Cup - Round Eight - Thing that has annoyed you most irrationally in lockdown - Final Round

Post by tigertattie Tue 02 Jun 2020, 11:44 pm

Much love to flipper

OMG how could I not think of folk being “challenged” to post shoite on Facebook????

Anne Frank living in a cupboard for years is a challenge
Martin Luther King fighting inequality is a challenge
Neil Armstrong going to the moon is a challenge
Watching Scotland play rugby is a challenge

Posting a picture every day for 10 days when you’ve got Smeg all else to do is not a challenge but a hollow need for attention and the muppet who “challenges” you is not only an enabler but someone desperately trying to ingratiate themselves with you that it’s vomit worthy.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Jun 2020, 9:13 am

Condolences, Flipper.

Went for conspiracy nuts and Facebook challenges. Most things on the list annoy me which has me wondering whether I'm irrational.
Joggers came particularly close to getting my vote. I saw a fat one wearing a Port Vale strip yesterday who must've reached the end of his route, stopped facing me (at a respectable distance, to be fair), reset his watch, turned and started huffing and puffing in the opposite direction. Would happily have run him down with some farming equipment or a moped/hammer combination. Still can't figure out what displeased me so much.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 03 Jun 2020, 9:16 am

The key here is irrational annoyance Galted and a hatred to joggers (and cyclists) who think they own the pavement because they have god given right to all the space as they have a personal time to beat, is completely rational
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Jun 2020, 9:24 am

I don't think a hatred of cyclists can ever be irrational unless they have training wheels on their bicycles and are under the age of 4, even then it's pushing it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 03 Jun 2020, 11:30 am

This social distancing thing isnt being adhered to

The police cant be bothered with the paperwork.

My solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

I'll volunteer to do this to any jogger or cyclist thats on the pavement!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Jun 2020, 5:44 pm

Many of those annoy me quite rationally, some not at all, but what annoys me irrationally?
I went for people clapping with pans etc, because it actually saves your hands from hurting, and is quite harmless, but you just end up thinking 'tw@t'.
And Saint Captain Sir Tom OBE, who we ought to cherish but isn't he just a bloke who walked a few yards with a zimmer frame? Aren't the real heroes the ones who actually donated the money? And what about the poor 4 year old with no limbs who rolled the length of his garden 7000 times and only raised £72? Why don't they get the same credit and ego boost?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Thu 04 Jun 2020, 11:29 am

I believe it is now Colonel Tom, he was made an honorary Colonel for services to giving something to the news readers to talk about that wasn't bad news.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down