The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With

+8
alfie
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Samo
Crimey
guildfordbat
Beer
Dolphin Ziggler
12 posters

Go down

Who is the best TV animal to be in lockdown with?

The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap5%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap3%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap11%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap8%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap11%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap3%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap5%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap8%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap0%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_lcap0%The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Empty The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:22 pm

This round, wow, what a round. You won't see me talking this round down, it is cultural, it is important, it is vibrant. 

Well Past It and PJ will be given a single point as I didn't see their late entries in amongst all the messages for the next rounds. Dagless, unfortunately for him, was spotted and his pick eventually received 0 points. Beer was docked three for soliciting votes on the side of any street that would take him.

For the first time ever, I won a round. I think it is one to be proud of, so I will have a drink to celebrate. I feel sad for those who received zero points too, so I will have a drink to commiserate with them.

Dolphin Ziggler 17
Guildford 13
King Carlos 12
Beer 10
JDizzle 9
Luke 6
Risca 6
Well 6
Crimey 5
Superfly 5
Samo 5
PJ 5
Aflie 4
Soul 4
Tiger 4
Dagless 3
Galted 3
Jimbo 3
Jules 3

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon May 04, 2020 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Empty Re: The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With

Post by Beer Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:26 pm

Hmm, i get docked points and Dolph wins the round. No justice whatsoever.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With Empty Re: The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With

Post by Beer Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:27 pm

Babou is a great shout.... SERPENTINE!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:07 pm

Can I vote more than once for Victoria Coren?

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:23 pm

I went for Waffle the Wonder Dog as I only know about it because children shout it at my dog. I also went for Marcel from Friends as it was the first one I thought about.

Who is voting for Brian from Family Guy? He'd be 100% the worst on this list to be locked up with. He's insufferable.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:40 pm

I went for Flipper as I took it as a love letter to me, and Bojack, because I have become an alcoholic and he'd be great company. I nearly picked Mr Peanutbutter myself

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:55 pm

Crimey wrote:I went for Waffle the Wonder Dog as I only know about it because children shout it at my dog. I also went for Marcel from Friends as it was the first one I thought about.

Who is voting for Brian from Family Guy? He'd be 100% the worst on this list to be locked up with. He's insufferable.

He's one of the few on the list that can actually talk.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Beer wrote:
Crimey wrote:I went for Waffle the Wonder Dog as I only know about it because children shout it at my dog. I also went for Marcel from Friends as it was the first one I thought about.

He's one of the few on the list that can actually talk.

Animals are good because they don't talk!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:52 pm

Beer wrote:Babou is a great shout.... SERPENTINE!

No Babou that was just sarcasm.

... YES, ALL OF IT! YOU FOX EARED bumhole

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:03 pm

Both my choices are on there, but without knowing which is mine, I had to vote for both.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:02 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Both my choices are on there, but without knowing which is mine, I had to vote for both.

Shameless.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:55 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Both my choices are on there, but without knowing which is mine, I had to vote for both.

Shameless.

Not at all. It's the only way to ensure I voted for my second pick.

Yeah, so?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:18 am

Yeah...I should probably reconsider my vote for him as he can be a bit of a pain...

Who though ? I don't know quite a few of these , too ethical to vote for my own angel , and my garden is way too small to keep one dragon let alone three !

If a vote change is permitted I will have to do some research...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:29 am

guildfordbat wrote:Can I vote more than once for Victoria Coren?
The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With 3933776953 The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With 3559488474 The COVID-19 Culture Cup - Fourth Round Voting - Best TV Animal to be in Lockdown With 3933776953

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:26 am

whoever picked the cadbury bunny needs to have a word!

You've clearly been locked up in solitute for too long without female company.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:27 am

also do we still vote for two?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:03 pm

I managed to be ethical, just. VC-M YES!!!!!!!!!

Also went with the Andrex puppy, too cute for words.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:46 pm

If we call the whole thing off now, will I avoid relegation?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:07 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:If we call the whole thing off now, will I avoid relegation?

Id be crowned champion (it matters more to Dolphin supporters) and then we’d ignore relegation

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:13 pm

I may be mistaken but I think that's a direct quote from the Leicester Tigers boardroom when Coronavirus first hit.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:25 pm

king_carlos wrote:

I may be mistaken but I think that's a direct quote from the Leicester Tigers boardroom when Coronavirus first hit.

I thought it was from just before the season started.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:56 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
king_carlos wrote:

Laugh Laugh

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
king_carlos wrote:

if that's true then Matt Scott (12) will feel right at home then.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down