The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why

+7
WELL-PAST-IT
king_carlos
tigertattie
jimbopip
JuliusHMarx
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
11 posters

Go down

Which member of the 606v2 forum would you most like to spend lockdown with and why? (The justification is vital and attached below) (Pick Two)

The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap0%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap8%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap0%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap13%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap4%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap8%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap6%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap4%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap2%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap6%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap2%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap11%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_lcap13%The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 53

Poll closed

The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Empty The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun May 17, 2020 8:45 pm

Welcome to Round Seven of the Covid-19 Culture Cup! We have picked the poster from the forum we would most like to spend lockdown with - with reasons attached. Vote not for the poster, but the poster and the justification combined.

In one of the most extraordinary rounds in Culture Cup history, a 606v2 Hall of Famer, one of the GOATs, a Culture Cup veteran made his greatest foray into the land of points and success Who knew that all we needed to do to unlock his true potential in this competition was to inspire the outrage of his old age?! 

A remarkable points haul for Julius sees him roar up the table as his hatred of social media influencers, with some suggesting this was inspired by a simmering feud with former ally Jeff, came to the fore and provoked a reaction of support from the v2 masses. Maybe, just maybe, the return of Tina has breathed new life into the old dog.

It truly is anyone's game up the top there, Jules' victory proving one big round can change things. 

Alfie felt the pressure of a returning Tina and got his record points haul - a 4 - leaving the bottle of the table the way pundits were expecting things to be. Galted, Superfly and Tina as the bottom three, a story as old as (CC) time.

The table is as follows:

Dolphin Ziggler 26
King Carlos 19
Jules 18
Guildford 18
Beer 18
Risca 18
JDizzle 18
Luke 17
Crimey 13
Dagless 12
Samo 12
Tiger 12
PJ 10
Jimbo 10
Soul 9
Alfie 9
Well 8
Galted 8
Superfly 8
Tina 4

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:12 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Jules was right)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Empty Re: The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun May 17, 2020 8:47 pm

Corresponding numbers and justification:

1. Calamity Jane had alot of similar interests

2. Galted/Glated/Gayted. So many personalities that it would like spending time with a group of people. Also very strong on Gore-Tex and mail order brides. Key ingredients for any lockdown.

3. JJ Johnson - he could tell me stories

4. BigGee – He’s a charitable fellow and an experienced nurse

5. Galtova, because she's an above average sh@g

6. Dolphin Ziggler - because it might be the only way I am going to get near any points in this blessed contest

7. Jeff (Rowley) was my official favourite poster, has the ability to put up with cats and the Villa and, like me, is a connoisseur of fine films.  His northern thriftiness would keep utility bills to a minimum.

8. Human Windmill - one of the genuinely nicest people I've kind of met.

9. Galted - I think he has the same dry humour as I do.

10. Human Windwill - a fountain of boxing knowledge, could certainly learn a thing or two

11. Hound of Harrow - as it would mean he was still with us

12. Mind the Windows Tino - we could relive our youth with tales of the view and I would probably learn a lot about things with more legs than me.

13. Soul Requiem - at least everyday would be a new adventure.

14. "The Doc" - fellow Saints supporter always had a thoughtful view on whatever the subject was that was being discussed.

15. Dolphin Ziggler. To understand the man behind the flipper. Plus, he's cute.

16. Guildfordbat - Free tours around the Oval!

17. Shah - I’ve never really known a terrorist, I don’t think. I’d be intrigued to get to know the man behind the martyrdom.

18. The Human Windmill. Windy was a top guy who remains much missed. An expert and then some on boxing but with interests and knowledge further afield. Always with an insightful view or relevant question whilst consistently fair and respectful.

19. tigertattie...I have always wanted to have my own Private Baldrick to tidy up after me and reinforce my sense of intellectual superiority.

20. Beshocked - Given the sheer fury that Jackson Wray not playing for England evoked from him I think the red hot rage of his reaction to the Saracens salary cap scandal could have kept lockdown spicy.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Empty Re: The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why

Post by Galted Sun May 17, 2020 10:15 pm

Went for Tino, on account of my Brokeback crush on him, and Guildford, as he appears to be a frightfully nice chap.

Should've gone for Jeff as this is one round you can go for your own selection without comprising your morals, but I'm such an upstanding member of the Culture Cup that no circumstance can sway me.

Would've gone for Galtova but she's being a right c*nt today on account of my brother jokingly swearing at her on our Skype call this morning.  Flipper also came close but it would seem wrong to vote for the person running the competition, it's the kind of skulduggery in which Julius would involve himself.  Speaking of Julius, would happily spend some whimsical time with him, Dagless or PJ.  The only posters I'd avoid are Shah, as I don't fancy featuring in one of those desert Facebook videos, and Superfly, as his scornful ways are terrifying.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun May 17, 2020 11:14 pm

According to Flipper's previous post this is supposed to be "Which fellow 606v2 poster (past or present) would you most like to be in lockdown with?" not "606v2 Poster You Would Most Like To Meet and Why"

It's that kind of traditional lack of attention to detail that has made the Culture Cup the institution that it is today.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon May 18, 2020 9:08 am

I find myself agreeing with Groucho here. It's not which poster would you like to meet and why...that was easy; 21st Century Schizoid Man  and ASBO in Exeter or Glasgow it's like hearing The Boys Are Back In Town on a loop inside your head for 48 hours while someone pours neat alcohol into your eyeballs.
No, no and no again: it's who would you like to spend Lockdown with and why.
tigertatties gratuitous choice of the sainted Big Gee (does cycle rides for charity, is a semi retired nurse who answered the call and was infected with covid 19) should be seen as the heartless, cynical and Cummings like manipulation of our better selves vote grab that it is and should be penalised by docking at least 50 000 points. Otherwise he may finish above me. And we can all agree that Edinburgh finishing above Glasgow is against the natural order of things.

Stop being so wishy washy and sensible....Vote Stupid!

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon May 18, 2020 11:19 am

jimbopip wrote:I find myself agreeing with Groucho here. It's not which poster would you like to meet and why...that was easy; 21st Century Schizoid Man  and ASBO in Exeter or Glasgow it's like hearing The Boys Are Back In Town on a loop inside your head for 48 hours while someone pours neat alcohol into your eyeballs.
tigertatties gratuitous choice of the sainted Big Gee (does cycle rides for charity, is a semi retired nurse who answered the call and was infected with covid 19) should be seen as the heartless, cynical and Cummings like manipulation of our better selves vote grab that it is and should be penalised by docking at least 50 000 points. Otherwise he may finish above me. And we can all agree that Edinburgh finishing above Glasgow is against the natural order of things.

Oi! Stop being all Cummings like and trying to influence the voters!

While you clearly chose me to be your Baldrick, I also chose you (as 2nd pick) but for far less sarcastic reasons. I had to go for Gee though as the original question was “Which fellow 606v2 poster (past or present) would you most like to be in lockdown with?” and not just “who would you want to meet”. Because Gee is charitable and a nurse, I knew that if I came down with the virus, Gee would be able to Florence Nightingale me back to fitness. That and he is a moderate Glasgow fan who I could engage with and educate in the correct choice of rugby team to follow, while you are too extreme in your manlove for Glasgow/Al Kellock.

I’d say the gloves were back off Jimbo and you could try to quote me on that (boom boom), but alas I find myself having to focus my social justice towards another on this thread. The ever evil, shameless self promoter that is Flipper who, while being in charge of this glorious competition has shamelessly favoured himself in every round. This round being the ultimate example where he has put himself up as a voting option twice!!!! This cunning plan will backfire though as it means the shallow, kissers of backside who wish to pander to him will now be splitting their votes. It’s like Trump, but instead of killing off his voters with Domestos, he’s stupidly stuck his name on the ballot paper twice Hug

USA....USA....USA..........................
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon May 18, 2020 11:43 am

tigertattie wrote:
jimbopip wrote:I find myself agreeing with Groucho here. It's not which poster would you like to meet and why...that was easy; 21st Century Schizoid Man  and ASBO in Exeter or Glasgow it's like hearing The Boys Are Back In Town on a loop inside your head for 48 hours while someone pours neat alcohol into your eyeballs.

Oi! Stop being all Cummings like and trying to influence the voters! See! Boys and girls, tiger says you're too stupid to know when you're being conned. What a Macchiavellian Cummings lover he is. Down with tigertattie.

While you clearly chose me to be your Baldrick, I also chose you (as 2nd pick) but for far less sarcastic reasons. I had to go for Gee though as the original question was “Which fellow 606v2 poster (past or present) would you most like to be in lockdown with?” and not just “who would you want to meet”. Because Gee is charitable and a nurse, I knew that if I came down with the virus, Gee would be able to Florence Nightingale me back to fitness. just remember that Gee came home from hospital infected up to the armpits and infected his long suffering, ever patient wife. He loves her...so God knows what he'd do to you.That and he is a moderate Glasgow fan who I could engage with and educate in the correct choice of rugby team to follow, while you are too extreme in your manlove for Glasgow/Al Kellock.

I’d say the gloves were back off Jimbo and you could try to quote me on that (boom boom), but alas I find myself having to focus my social justice towards another on this thread. The ever evil, shameless self promoter that is Flipper who, while being in charge of this glorious competition has shamelessly favoured himself in every round. This round being the ultimate example where he has put himself up as a voting option twice!!!! This cunning plan will backfire though as it means the shallow, kissers of backside who wish to pander to him will now be splitting their votes. It’s like Trump, but instead of killing off his voters with Domestos, he’s stupidly stuck his name on the ballot paper twice  Hug

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Mon May 18, 2020 12:24 pm

Like the utter muppet I am, I only chose one as I didn't read the post fully. Apologies when there is an odd number of votes placed!

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon May 18, 2020 1:20 pm

jimbopip wrote:
tigertattie wrote:

Oi! Stop being all Cummings like and trying to influence the voters! See! Boys and girls, tiger says you're too stupid to know when you're being conned. What a Macchiavellian Cummings lover he is. Down with tigertattie.

While you clearly chose me to be your Baldrick, I also chose you (as 2nd pick) but for far less sarcastic reasons. I had to go for Gee though as the original question was “Which fellow 606v2 poster (past or present) would you most like to be in lockdown with?” and not just “who would you want to meet”. Because Gee is charitable and a nurse, I knew that if I came down with the virus, Gee would be able to Florence Nightingale me back to fitness. just remember that Gee came home from hospital infected up to the armpits and infected his long suffering, ever patient wife. He loves her...so God knows what he'd do to you.That and he is a moderate Glasgow fan who I could engage with and educate in the correct choice of rugby team to follow, while you are too extreme in your manlove for Glasgow/Al Kellock.

I’d say the gloves were back off Jimbo and you could try to quote me on that (boom boom), but alas I find myself having to focus my social justice towards another on this thread. The ever evil, shameless self promoter that is Flipper who, while being in charge of this glorious competition has shamelessly favoured himself in every round. This round being the ultimate example where he has put himself up as a voting option twice!!!! This cunning plan will backfire though as it means the shallow, kissers of backside who wish to pander to him will now be splitting their votes. It’s like Trump, but instead of killing off his voters with Domestos, he’s stupidly stuck his name on the ballot paper twice  Hug

Well, as Baldrick would say "I have a cunning plan"
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon May 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Anyone who harbours any doubts about Tigertattie desperation to finish higher than last please head over to the Glasgow Edinburgh covid banter thread on the rugby pages
He should be made to stand on the naughty stop and think about how he has let us all down.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon May 18, 2020 2:38 pm

The Covid 19 Culture Cup - Round Seven - 606v2 Poster You Would Most Like to Spend Lockdown With and Why Images10
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon May 18, 2020 3:12 pm

Stewards inquiry! I demand a stewards inquiry.
Who are the witless bar stewards who voted for Tigertattie? And can we have them sterilized before this kind of madness becomes normal.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Mon May 18, 2020 3:16 pm

Human Windmill has got three chances and three separate reasons, definitely a Stewards Inquiry there or are we voting for the reason rather than the person.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Mon May 18, 2020 3:26 pm

Shocked that Beshocked is getting more votes than The Doc ,who was one of his biggest antagonist, in a calm and thoughtful way of course. It is a pity he is not around the boards these days, he could have given us some very insightful views on the current Covid-19 situation in the States.

Anyone who wants to sample Beshocked's brand of post can catch him on the BBC columns
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon May 18, 2020 3:37 pm

king_carlos wrote:Like the utter muppet I am, I only chose one as I didn't read the post fully. Apologies when there is an odd number of votes placed!

I did the same, so I've equalled it out!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon May 18, 2020 4:01 pm

WELL-PAST-IT wrote:Human Windmill has got three chances and three separate reasons, definitely a Stewards Inquiry there or are we voting for the reason rather than the person.

You’ve cracked the case

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon May 18, 2020 4:12 pm

jimbopip wrote:Stewards inquiry! I demand a stewards inquiry.
Who are the witless bar stewards who voted for Tigertattie? And can we have them sterilized before this kind of madness becomes normal.

When you say "voted for Tigertattie" do you mean

A: Voted for Tigertattie's excellent choice of BigGee
B: Voted for Jimbo's silly choice of Tigertattie

Your flip flopping is getting uber confusing!

If it is the latter, then yes, who are these eejits?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon May 18, 2020 4:20 pm

I voted for the Scottish posters, in honour of Warren Gatland. Stick to your own I say.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon May 18, 2020 4:28 pm

Difficult choice. Some members I've not heard of or had few/no dealings with. Don't want to vote for Tina as his ego is big enough as it is, and also because at the end of lockdown both he and Jeff would simply leave without saying goodbye.

I'd be amazed if Flipper were cute, and even if he were, that's not a good reason, so can't vote for that one.

Experience has shown that Galted doesn't have any sense of humour, let alone a dry one.

Went for the Galtova, for the obvious reason, and Galted/Glated/Gayted as Tina's reasons were decent.

Surprised Not surprised there are very few votes for the women on the list.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Tue May 19, 2020 10:46 am

Galted wrote:Went for Tino, on account of my Brokeback crush on him, and Guildford, as he appears to be a frightfully nice chap.

Thanks .... even though the description reminds me of Marshal P. Knutt as played by Jim Dale in the classic Carry On Cowboy. Go on, treat yourselves to a viewing - either for the first time or again! Very Happy

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue May 19, 2020 1:19 pm

tigertattie wrote:
jimbopip wrote:Stewards inquiry! I demand a stewards inquiry.

When you say "voted for Tigertattie" do you mean

A: Voted for Tigertattie's excellent choice of BigGee
B: Voted for Jimbo's silly choice of Tigertattie

Your flip flopping is getting uber confusing!

If it is the latter, then yes, who are these eejits?

Using German in a political context is always a tricky beast to master. The right wing brexiteers will call you a Europhile slave to Bonn; the left will say you have deep rooted fascist tendencies. I think he's both. Or a wishy-washy Liberal.
Either way ….his votes should be declared invalid and awarded to the poster whose rugby club plays geographically closest to his. It's the only fair way.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 21, 2020 12:35 pm

Dolph, what is going on here? You can't have multiple entries on this kind of question. It should have been first come first served on posters. Honestly mate, it feels like you're making this sh*t up most of the time. I wouldn't have allowed such a mess to develop.

And why are people voting for Galted? I only put him up there for a joke. As much as I like him, I didn't think anyone would actually vote for him.

I went for Jeff as I miss him and also wanted to vote for Guildford as he seems like gentleman and I bloody love cricket. Anyway, I forgot to vote for him before I hit the button as I'm a moron but the thought was there.

Dolph, I'd give this round a 4/10. You need to up your game, flower.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu May 21, 2020 12:55 pm

You don’t understand the round, Tino. It’s not about who, it’s about the why. The corresponding numbers and reasons.

And first come first served is a horrible method. That’s why the CC failed, such inequality. You do it based on the points from the last round. Whoever came last gets priority and then up the list from there.

This is why I’ve had to take this on. Not because you died, but because you tried to kill the CC.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:You don’t understand the round, Tino. It’s not about who, it’s about the why. The corresponding numbers and reasons.

And first come first served is a horrible method. That’s why the CC failed, such inequality. You do it based on the points from the last round. Whoever came last gets priority and then up the list from there.

This is why I’ve had to take this on. Not because you died, but because you tried to kill the CC.

You only added that bit because Jules slapped you about a bit.

Video killed the radio star and Dolphin killed the CC.

And how dare you accuse the old CC of inequality. I let Shah play? I let Gayted play. Some of my best friends are BAME homosexuals.

You're just the worst, Dolphin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Not many people rate your missus, Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu May 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:You don’t understand the round, Tino. It’s not about who, it’s about the why. The corresponding numbers and reasons.

You only added that bit because Jules slapped you about a bit.

Video killed the radio star and Dolphin killed the CC.

And how dare you accuse the old CC of inequality. I let Shah play? I let Gayted play. Some of my best friends are BAME homosexuals.

You're just the worst, Dolphin.

It was always why, Tina, always. Jules just reminded me of the lockdown part, not a general meeting. The CC is about intelligence, and I expect the voters to find some too. We pull the rest of the forum up with us, not meet them at their level.

Stop being the Pete to my Carl. I should never have shown you where we all meet now.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu May 21, 2020 3:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Not many people rate your missus, Galted.

Tbf, it's probably to Mrs Galted's credit that not many of us are aware she's an above average sh@g.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 21, 2020 3:36 pm

Told her to up her game and she's waxing her legs as we speak.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Galted wrote:

Told her to up her game and she's waxing her leg as we speak.

Fixed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 21, 2020 3:55 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:

Told her to up her game and she's waxing her leg as we speak.

Fixed.

The wooden one's getting a polishing so my original statement stands.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu May 21, 2020 4:43 pm

Wooden leg?

Dont be so tight man and buy your mrs an alloy one!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 21, 2020 4:51 pm

tigertattie wrote:Wooden leg?

Julius likes to carve a notch into it whenever he gets his end away.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 21, 2020 4:55 pm

Galted wrote:
tigertattie wrote:Wooden leg?

Julius likes to carve a notch into it whenever he gets his end away.

It's wooden?!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 21, 2020 4:59 pm

Lol out loud, you should make a film about that.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat May 23, 2020 11:29 am

tigettattie Hug
No need to thank me for dragging you up to my level.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat May 23, 2020 3:17 pm

I’m honoured.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed May 27, 2020 4:06 pm

This is the time and place Flipper - for the next round!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed May 27, 2020 8:21 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:This is the time and place Flipper - for the next round!

I've yet to see the aftermath of me saying that...

I will do it soon, I've had a couple issues in the last week or so and haven't been focused

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down