The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October

+40
Pat_Mustard
Portnoy's Complaint
ValleyBoyo
Standulstermen
quinsforever
boss_cat2
MrsP
furra_linee
screamingaddabs
Notch
Majestic83
Artful_Dodger
Totalflanker
SecretFly
Gibson
BlueMuff
cakeordeath
KiaRose
GLove39
tigertattie
ME-109
LeinsterFan4life
Rory_Gallagher
MacKnocked-on
profitius
luvtotup
TJ
VinceWLB
Jenifer McLadyboy
Captain_Sensible
jimbopip
IanBru
Mickado
Sin é
funnyExiledScot
21st Century Schizoid Man
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Solid8
RDW
George Carlin
44 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  Empty Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October

Post by George Carlin Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:22 am

Glasgow Warriors Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  Violen11 v Munster Rugby Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  Munste10

Friday 25 October 2013, KO: 19:35
Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow

Referee: Ian Davies (WRU, 11th competition game)
Assistant Referees: David Changleng, Bob Nevins (both SRU)
Citing Commissioner: John Kirk (SRU)
TMO: Jim Yuille (SRU)

LIVE on BBC ALBA/TG4

A. Teams:

I. Glasgow
Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  James-10
15. Sean Maitland
14. Tommy Seymour
13. Byron McGuigan
12. Sean Lamont
11. DTH van der Merwe
10. Duncan Weir
9. Chris Cusiter (Captain)

1. Ryan Grant
2. Pat MacArthur
3. Moray Low
4. Tim Swinson
5. Jonny Gray
6. Rob Harley
7. Tyrone Holmes
8. Josh Strauss

16. Dougie Hall
17. Jerry Yanuyanutawa
18. Jon Welsh
19. Tom Ryder
20. Chris Fusaro
21. Niko Matawalu
22. Ruaridh Jackson
23. Mark Bennett

II.Munster
Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  Jonath10 
15 Johne Murphy
14 Andrew Conway
13 Keith Earls
12 Ivan Dineen
11 Ronan O’Mahony
10 JJ Hanrahan
09 Conor Murray

01 James Cronin
02 Mike Sherry
03 Stephen Archer
04 Donncha O’Callaghan
05 Paul O’Connell
06 Peter O’Mahony Capt.
07 Sean Dougall
08 CJ Stander

Replacements: Damien Varley, Dave Kilcoyne, BJ Botha, Billy Holland, James Coughlan, Cathal Sheridan, James Downey, Casey Laulala.

B. Form - head to head

21 Played 21
7 Wins 13
13 Losses 7
1 Draws 1
41 Tries 55
29 Conversions 40
56 Penalties 49
1 Drop Goals 1
434 Points 505
25 Avg. Age 27

C. Form - last season:

Saturday 1 December 2012, 19:45 - Thomond Park
Munster Rugby 31 - 3 Glasgow Warriors

Friday 29 March 2013, 20:05 - Scotstoun
Glasgow Warriors 51 - 24 Munster Rugby

D. Parliamo Glasgow:

Alphabetty Spaghetti - D.T.H. van der Merwe, wing
Angel - Gabriel Ascarate, centre
Angela - Jon Welsh, prop
Barry - Byron McGuigan, wing
Big Boab - (see Ginger Tackle Monster, the)
Big Mike - (see Coo, the)
Big Naka - Leone Nakarawa, lock/loosie
Bluto - Josh Strauss, loosie/no.8
Centre, the - (see Lesser Messiah, the)
Coo, the - Michael Cusack, prop
Cooseetah - (see Cus)
Cus - Chris Cusiter, scrum half
DTH - (see Alphabetty Spaghetti)
Flippy - (see Toonie)
Fozzy - Christopher Fusaro, loosie
Furra Lineeeee - Peter Horne, centre
Ginger Tackle Monster, the - Rob Harley, loosie
Guns - Tim Swinson, lock
Henners - Henry Pyrgos, scrum half
Hoggy - Stuart Hogg, full back/wing/centre
Ickle Jon - Jonny Gray, lock
Jedi - James Eddie, loosie
Lesser Messiah, the - Richie Vernon, loosie/no.8
Mark of Nazareth - (see Messiah, the)
Meatball, the - Duncan Weir, fly half
Messiah, the/ Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  589312- Mark Bennett, centre
Niko - Nikola Matawalu, scrum half
Niko's Mate - Jerry Yanuyanutawa, prop
No Maits - Sean Maitland, wing
Rhubarb - Ruaridh Jackson, fly half
Ruck Inspector, the - Alastair Kellock, lock
Schlong - Sean Lamont, centre/wing
Sherlock - Tyrone Holmes, loosie
Shrek - Gordon Reid, prop
Toonie - Gregor Peter John Townsend MBE, head coach
Wee P - Pat MacArthur, hooker
Weegie from Fiji, the - (see Niko)

Last edited by George Carlin on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October

Post by RDW Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:45 pm

Jeez you really don’t mess about GC do you! Big, big game for Glasgow this, and like Edinburgh they only have a 5 day turnaround after yesterday’s games, meaning the squads are likely to be tested. Edinburgh especially have had to come back from the South of France too!

Do you have plans to do a similar thread for Edinburgh or am I to do it and just accept the abuse for my inferior threads??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October  Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Munster Rugby, 25 October

Post by Solid8 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:50 pm

Looking forward to this game! Not quite sure what to expect but I would definitely like Glasgow to be a bit more clinical and if given the opportunity close the game out properly.

This match has the added bonus of being shown in my local Oirish boozer so I don't have to sit at my desk to watch it down here in the wilds of London.

Solid8

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:55 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Jeez you really don’t mess about GC do you! Big, big game for Glasgow this, and like Edinburgh they only have a 5 day turnaround after yesterday’s games, meaning the squads are likely to be tested.  Edinburgh especially have had to come back from the South of France too!

Do you have plans to do a similar thread for Edinburgh or am I to do it and just accept the abuse for my inferior threads??
I thought that was how it worked.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:33 pm

Big game for the Weege, but they have the squad depth this season, I believe, and at home they are just incredibly tough to beat.  Just looking at the backrow, for example, the three starters could all take a rest, and be replaced with Jedi, Fusaro and Wilson (if he's ready, Adam Ashe if not).  Likewise the starting halfback pairing could drop to the bench, with Cus and Meatball leading the charge, similarly in the centres, Dunbar (if he's ready) can be restored alongside Bennett, with little impact on overall ability.  Munster will be seeking revenge for their 50 point hiding at the end of last season no doubt. On top of that Ryder must be champing at the bit, Biko's mate is apparently back in Scotland, and Jonny Gray would happily take a start. Step back in Angela to tighthead. Just so many options

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:41 pm

Even a squad our size is beginning to be stretched, however the likes of Gray, Ashe do not look out of place. Finn Russell could also be ready to come through at SO. Jedi, Cusiter, Welsh and Fusaro will most likely all play too. The games come thick and fast at this time of year don't they ?

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:44 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Even a squad our size is beginning to be stretched, however the likes of Gray, Ashe do not look out of place.   Finn Russell could also be ready to come through at SO.   Jedi, Cusiter, Welsh and Fusaro will most likely all play too.    The games come thick and fast at this time of year don't they ?
Would love to see the likes of Finn Russell and Will Bordill get a run out.

Angel and Sherlock haven't played so many games this season - could they both start against Munster?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:00 pm

Indeed they both could appear. Holmes looked done in when he came of yesterday and no wonder - another tackling machine with a side step into the bargain.

Maitland
Seymour
DTH
Bennett
Ascarate
Weir
Cusiter/Pyrgos
Vernon
Holmes
Harley
Gray
Ryder - may need more game time
Welsh
Hall
Low

Jedi, BiG Fijian, Yaya, Gillies, Ashe, McGuigan, Cus/Pythagoras, Russell

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 22 Oct 2013, 9:19 am

Just thinking about these combos (official stats from Warriors website):

Jonny Gray - 6'6" - 119 kg
Tom Ryder - 6'5 - 110 kg
Tim Swinson - 6'4" -116 kg
Al Kellock - 6'8" - 117 kg
Big Naka - 6'6" - 109kg

Incredible to think that LittleJon is the biggest whilst being the icklest.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 22 Oct 2013, 1:44 pm

Equally surprising is how effective Swinson is at lock despite being a relatively short 6ft 4. He is Scotland's best lock now by a country mile.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 22 Oct 2013, 4:55 pm

Swinson is on top of his game - despite being played at 6 - but Johnny Gray is also playing a blinder the now. Interesting that he started playing rugby before Richie, so he could develop quicker. A Scottish Captain in the making here.

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:26 pm

Scott Johnson has said in interviews that he demanded the SRU get Grays R and J ready in time for the next RWC.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 22 Oct 2013, 6:10 pm

"Gray and Gray" was an obscenely boring land law textbook I had to use at Uni.

I'm infinitely more excited about the prospective second row combination!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 22 Oct 2013, 9:08 pm

That was my grandfather's book ffs fES !

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:45 am

No offence to your pappa Schiz, but feck me that was a dull read.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 23 Oct 2013, 8:31 am

Not really GC - I was joshing around Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 24 Oct 2013, 9:50 am

Toonie in the Evening Schmalz:

Although on the injury front we have had no new worries, I have made the decision to rest our captain Al Kellock who has played in the last four games.

I thought Al was fantastic against Exeter and he gave us a huge effort for the full 80 minutes.

But the time has come to rest him and we are very fortunate we have plenty of other options in the second row to cover, which has been further bolstered this week by the return from Fiji of Leone Nakarawa.

The squad is in great shape physically, and we're able to bring in Sean Lamont, Chris Fusaro and Tom Ryder.

This is a fantastic opportunity for us to put some daylight between ourselves and Munster and continue to build the momentum we have worked so hard to develop over the early stages of the season.

We are determined not to pass this up.

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 24 Oct 2013, 9:52 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Toonie in the Evening Schmalz:

Although on the injury front we have had no new worries, I have made the decision to rest our captain Al Kellock who has played in the last four games.

I thought Al was fantastic against Exeter and he gave us a huge effort for the full 80 minutes.

But the time has come to rest him and we are very fortunate we have plenty of other options in the second row to cover, which has been further bolstered this week by the return from Fiji of Leone Nakarawa.

The squad is in great shape physically, and we're able to bring in Sean Lamont, Chris Fusaro and Tom Ryder.

This is a fantastic opportunity for us to put some daylight between ourselves and Munster and continue to build the momentum we have worked so hard to develop over the early stages of the season.

We are determined not to pass this up.
Would think Strauss or Cus to captain us then. Tom Ryder and Ryan Wilson coming back is absolutely massive for us.

Both of these guys had great seasons last year - Wilson was a pivotal figure in the hard running and good offloading strategy.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Thu 24 Oct 2013, 10:50 am

Munster team: (pretty good!)

Munster: Johne Murphy; Andrew Conway, Keith Earls, Ivan Dineen, Ronan O’Mahony; JJ Hanrahan, Conor Murray; James Cronin, Mike Sherry, Stephen Archer; Donncha O’Callaghan, Paul O’Connell; Peter O’Mahony Capt., Sean Dougall, CJ Stander. Replacements: Damien Varley, Dave Kilcoyne, BJ Botha, Billy Holland, James Coughlan, Cathal Sheridan, James Downey, Casey Laulala.

Referee: Ian Davies

Broadcasters: TG4 and BBC Alba
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu 24 Oct 2013, 10:59 am

Is that Stander at 8? Or POM at 8 and Stander at 7?

Good to see Conway getting a run, unlucky with injuries this season...

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:42 am

This is the big test for our apparent strength in depth - can we play a match against Munster five days after a Heino clash, and compete (or even win?!) in both?
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:46 am

Mickado wrote:Is that Stander at 8? Or POM at 8 and Stander at 7?

Good to see Conway getting a run, unlucky with injuries this season...
6 POM, 7 Dougall, 8 CJ.

No Keatley!
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:49 am

IanBru wrote:This is the big test for our apparent strength in depth - can we play a match against Munster five days after a Heino clash, and compete (or even win?!) in both?
Ach you'll be fine, if Edinburgh can beat them anyone can! Wink 

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:52 am

The team is up;

15. Sean Maitland

14. Tommy Seymour

13. Byron McGuigan

12. Sean Lamont

11. DTH van der Merwe

10. Duncan Weir

9. Chris Cusiter (Captain)

1. Ryan Grant

2. Pat MacArthur

3. Moray Low

4. Tim Swinson

5. Jonny Gray

6. Rob Harley

7. Tyrone Holmes

8. Josh Strauss

16. Dougie Hall

17. Jerry Yanuyanutawa

18. Jon Welsh

19. Tom Ryder

20. Chris Fusaro

21. Niko Matawalu

22. Ruaridh Jackson

23. Mark Bennett

Looks pretty strong, one or two players rested but otherwise a very good starting XV.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Sensible Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:57 am

Lamont and McGuigan in the centres? Not sure I like that at all.

Captain_Sensible

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:58 am

Gosh potatoes, James, that's a bloody strong team!

Every one of those players is on form, with oodles of class on the bench.

My only worry is that 10 of the starting XV started against Exeter, with a further three starters on the Exeter bench. Fatigue will be an issue, though there's a nice rest coming up, with only one fixture on the next month.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:07 pm

Ian, agree with you re. fatigue. Except I feel Toonie/Schiz sees this as a must win game. We can put eight points between ourselves and Munster which could come in very handy at the end of the season. From 11-15 everyone is in fine form, wasn't too sure about Barry at the tail end of last season but he started to look good so let's persevere would be my thinking. He and Schlong may not be the most tactically astute centre pairing but I'm sure they'll get stuck in. And sometimes that's enough. Good to see Ryder and Fozzie on the bench, Ickle Jonny needs to come off as soon as/ if ever we're safely in front.
I predict a home win.Fingers Crossed 

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:09 pm

Hmmm, will need to ponder that selection chin 

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:15 pm

Glasgow by lots. Sadly. Munster not sending a great team tbf. backs especially. Not that they don't have some great players in there. Just not enough. Particularly in the backs.

Glasgow name a pretty strong team, and they are at home.

Hope I am wrong, as someone needs to halt Glasgow's run and it would be good if it was an Irish team.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:17 pm

It's a strong XV and bench with the exception of the centres. Lamont and McGuigan is a combination that doesn't fill me with confidence.

Holmes deserves another start, and there's plenty impact on the bench. I'm also pleased to see Murray Low starting at tighthead. Not convinced the loosehead switch has worked for him, and we really need him to rediscover form in that crucial position, particularly with Cusack trying to break Rory Lamont's record for consecutive matches missed (Ross Rennie being his biggest challenger for the "sick note" title).

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:21 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:It's a strong XV and bench with the exception of the centres. Lamont and McGuigan is a combination that doesn't fill me with confidence.

Holmes deserves another start, and there's plenty impact on the bench. I'm also pleased to see Murray Low starting at tighthead. Not convinced the loosehead switch has worked for him, and we really need him to rediscover form in that crucial position, particularly with Cusack trying to break Rory Lamont's record for consecutive matches missed (Ross Rennie being his biggest challenger for the "sick note" title).
Low has done quite well at LH actually, he did give Carl Hayman fits 2 weeks ago and i would argue he is a much better scrummager than Grant.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:25 pm

Very surprised to hear that about Low at LH, that hasn't been my impression at all and I don't recall him giving Hayman problems (in fact I don't recall the Glasgow scrum functioning particularly well in that match).

Still, delighted if it is indeed true that Low has mastered playing both sides.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:27 pm

He did have some problems last season with the bind but with the new rules it seems ok now.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:32 pm

FES given Ramont's situation re. severely curtailed career and his feeling that he was forced to play when unfit I'm not sure the "sick note challenge " joke is in the best possible taste.warning 
Also, totally with you about Moray Low; we need to see him scrimmaging regularly as he could be a real asset to both the Weege and Scotland.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:24 pm

Sorry, really don't like that centre partnership at all - lacking in creativity and Barry is nearly as defensively a shambles as Visser

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:26 pm

Was barry not OK against Exeter? I want matowalo to start but Cusitor is a fine player. Nice to see Weir getting a start.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:40 pm

jimbopip wrote:FES given Ramont's situation re. severely curtailed career and his feeling that he was forced to play when unfit I'm not sure the "sick note challenge " joke is in the best possible taste.warning 
For me the jury is still well and truly out on that one, and in any event, when has good taste been a criterion on 606v2!?

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotup Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:48 pm

Stats say Barry had way the best tackle performance of all the Glasgow backs - made 11 missed O. Seems pretty sound to me.

luvtotup

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotup Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:50 pm

Stats were from the Exeter game

luvtotup

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:56 pm

luvtotup wrote:Stats say Barry had way the best tackle performance of all the Glasgow backs - made 11 missed O. Seems pretty sound to me.
Hmm, not sure that I'd be convinced that those were the true figures after having watched the match live but there ye go. Any league stats for his tackling success rate?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotup Thu 24 Oct 2013, 2:01 pm

Pass on that one. If you go back to the Glasgow v Exeter thread the official stats are on the last page, I think.

luvtotup

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Thu 24 Oct 2013, 4:41 pm

ASBO,

did we not discuss this over a beer or two post match on Sunday?  That Byron McG had a rather good game at 13.  When Rhubarb went to 12 when Dunky came on and Ascarate off, he looked even better - offensively certainly.  He put in some good hits too - esp in the 1st 40 .

Last edited by 21st Century Schizoid Man on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 24 Oct 2013, 4:50 pm

Good Glasgow team - the centre pairing is a bit of a Frankenstein's monster but it comprises two good players who have been in good form. If Laulala gets on, then Barry is going to have to replicate his good defensive form.

The Glasgow team has been selected to win that that is an absolutely rock solid bench. If we can stop the likes of Stander from getting over the gainline (and with Sherlock, Harley and Bluto we've given ourselves every chance of doing that), then we should be able to get the win.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 24 Oct 2013, 5:05 pm

I should also add that this game is a defining one for Glasgow.

If we can beat Munster then we'll have beaten all of our bogey teams in the first half of the season - Ulster, Leinster, Scarlets and Munster. I am not frightened of this Ospreys team on current form.

After that, would anyone deny (apart from Stuart Barnes and Jemima Guscott) that Glasgow are genuine contenders for the league title?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Thu 24 Oct 2013, 5:11 pm

Dont really care for what either Fart Barnes or Jemima Guscott say. Pair of toss-pots tbh. This sums Fart up rather well :-

http://www.bloodandmud.com/2013/10/rugby-chart-stuart-barnes-commentary.html

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Thu 24 Oct 2013, 5:51 pm

I like that Munster side. It should be a close game.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Thu 24 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:ASBO,

did we not discuss this over a beer or two post match on Sunday?  That Byron McG had a rather good game at 13.  When Rhubarb went to 12 when Dunky came on and Ascarate off, he looked even better - offensively certainly.  He put in some good hits too - esp in the 1st 40 .
I was trying to work out what had happened in the backs when meatball came on.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 6:09 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if Byron gets an A cap or two in the Spring.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu 24 Oct 2013, 7:20 pm

profitius wrote:I like that Munster side. It should be a close game.
Finally, Stander gets a start at 8 and to be honest I am glad to see Earls get a go at 13.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:10 pm

MacKnocked-on wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if Byron gets an A cap or two in the Spring.
Well if he can keep this up who knows- he is twice the player he was last season. Will be great to see Tom Ryder back - 'enforcing' things too. Good player and always gives 100%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next