The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Munster v Ospreys

+9
Artful_Dodger
Notch
Breadvan
KiaRose
ScarletSpiderman
SecretFly
ME-109
wayne
Jenifer McLadyboy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Munster v Ospreys - Page 2 Empty Munster v Ospreys

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 01 Nov 2013, 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

What? Top of the table clash and no thread?

FFS lads

Rob Penney has made eight changes to the Munster side that beat Glasgow last week for tomorrow night's RaboDirect PRO12 meeting with Ospreys at Thomond Park, ko 7.15pm.
Munster have been boosted by the return of Donncha O’Callaghan and James Coughlan from international duty for the top of the table clash and O’Callaghan starts while Coughlan is among the replacements.

Elsewhere in the forwards, Penney has named a completely different front-row as Dave Kilcoyne, Damien Varley and BJ Botha start with Dave Foley and Dave O’Callaghan also coming into the side. Both Foley and O’Callaghan have most recently been invovled in Munster’s British and Irish Cup campaign. Varley captains the side for the second time this season.

In the backs, exciting winger Ronan O’Mahony keeps his place and starts in his first competitive game at Thomond Park.

Ian Keatley comes back in at out-half ahead of last week’s man of the match JJ Hanrahan who moves to the replacements.

Duncan Williams starts at scrum-half and Felix Jones returns at full-back after a slight ankle sprain ruled him out of action last weekend, with Johne Murphy moving to the right wing in place of Andrew Conway who is suffering from bruised ribs.

The centre partnership of Ivan Dineen and Casey Laulala remains intact.

Corkman Duncan Casey takes his place on the bench and the hooker will be hopeful of making his first league appearance for Munster.

James Downey was not considered due to a back spasm.

Munster: Felix Jones; Johne Murphy, Casey Laulala, Ivan Dineen, Ronan O’Mahony; Ian Keatley, Duncan Williams; Dave Kilcoyne, Damien Varley Capt., BJ Botha; Donncha O’Callaghan, Dave Foley; Dave O’Callaghan, Sean Dougall, CJ Stander. Replacements: Duncan Casey, James Cronin, John Ryan, Billy Holland, James Coughlan, Cathal Sheridan, JJ Hanrahan, Cian Bohane.

The Ospreys team to face Munster at Thormond Park

The Ospreys team to face Munster at Thormond Park on Saturday 2nd November, kick off at 19.15.

15. Richard Fussell
14. Aisea Natoga
13. Jonathan Spratt (Capt)
12. Andrew Bishop
11. Ben John
10. Matthew Morgan
9. Tito Tebaldi

1. Marc Thomas
2. Scott Baldwin
3. Joe Rees
4. Lloyd Peers
5. James King
6. Joe Bearman
7. Sam Lewis
8. Morgan Allen

Replacements:
16. Matthew Dwyer
17. Nicky Smith
18. Dan Suter
19. Rhodri Hughes
20. Arthur Ellis
21. Tom Habberfield
22. Sam Davies
23. Hanno Dirksen

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Munster v Ospreys - Page 2 Empty Re: Munster v Ospreys

Post by ME-109 Sun 03 Nov 2013, 12:00 am

Yeah maybe..he is certainly giving more opportunities to players than his predecessor. As for keatley v jj , i confess to never being a great fan of Ian but the more i see of him the less convinced i am of his ability. There is no consistency.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sun 03 Nov 2013, 1:27 pm

I posted Friday I think, about our young props on the bench and said I was worried about their welfare, on our site a number reckoned they had fairly good games can anybody on here verify this for me and what sort of game did Mathew Morgan have, it has been mentioned on our site it was a terrible game as well, I'm well pleased with that LBP.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2