The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Smith, Kieran Read in IRB Citation

+8
tigerleghorn
Hood83
GunsGerms
kiakahaaotearoa
butterfingers
Cyril
BamBam
GloriousEmpire
12 posters

Go down

Ben Smith, Kieran Read in IRB Citation  Empty Ben Smith, Kieran Read in IRB Citation

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 05 Nov 2013, 4:40 pm

In form All Blacks Keiran Read and Ben Smith have been cited by the IRB ahead of NZ's upcoming international with England.

The pair will be available to play against France.

A spokesperson for the IRB disclosed "with NZ playing England so early in the tour, there is insufficient time for the tedious waiting for a cobbled together reason to suspend the form pair, rally public hated in the media and then over rule the judiciary, so we've got proceedings underway early this year. We imagine they'll both do *something* we can pick on over the weekend."

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Ben Smith, Kieran Read in IRB Citation  Empty Re: Ben Smith, Kieran Read in IRB Citation

Post by BamBam Tue 05 Nov 2013, 4:41 pm

Broken Record Run ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost 

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Ben Smith, Kieran Read in IRB Citation  Empty Re: Ben Smith, Kieran Read in IRB Citation

Post by Cyril Tue 05 Nov 2013, 4:44 pm

Jeebus, these articles are getting desperate.

Even View might have left this one on the cutting room floor.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfingers Tue 05 Nov 2013, 4:48 pm

*Fail*

butterfingers

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue 05 Nov 2013, 4:48 pm

The IRB must do something now. There is simply too much rugby being played and the Wumming seasons blend into one another. GE has been Wumming with an obvious head injury and feels compelled to WUM on. He needs a proper break and the way the club and international seasons are he wont get it. What will it take for the IRB to take action?

Last edited by kiakahaaotearoa on Tue 05 Nov 2013, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Head injury)

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue 05 Nov 2013, 5:08 pm

Has the OP been sniffing glue?

Wierd article.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Hood83 Tue 05 Nov 2013, 5:14 pm

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:The IRB must do something now. There is simply too much rugby being played and the Wumming seasons blend into one another. GE has been Wumming with an obvious head injury and feels compelled to WUM on. He needs a proper break and the way the club and international seasons are he wont get it. What will it take for the IRB to take action?
When you've lost the support of your own, maybe it's time to take a little step back GE...?

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 05 Nov 2013, 5:15 pm

Mods, could we have a barrel scraping smiley? It would be absolutely perfect for this thread

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 05 Nov 2013, 5:16 pm

When I'm having this much fun? Besides Kia agrees he's just humouring you due to his long term political goal to become a moderator and ban englandglory4ever.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerleghorn Tue 05 Nov 2013, 5:33 pm

GloriousEmpire wrote:When I'm having this much fun? Besides Kia agrees he's just humouring you due to his long term political goal to become a moderator and ban englandglory4ever.
This is fun for you? What would the important client (you're going to be schmoozing in corporate) , the influential high profile A list neighbours and the Taxi driver think of this?

tigerleghorn

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Tue 05 Nov 2013, 5:35 pm

Laugh Laugh clap clap 
tigerleghorn wrote:
GloriousEmpire wrote:When I'm having this much fun? Besides Kia agrees he's just humouring you due to his long term political goal to become a moderator and ban englandglory4ever.
This is fun for you? What would the important client (you're going to be schmoozing in corporate) , the influential high profile A list neighbours and the Taxi driver think of this?

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 05 Nov 2013, 5:40 pm

tigerleghorn wrote:
Well the neighbour thought the article should've been "all blacks threaten to withhold Haka unless furore erupts in tabloid media". I don't listen to the taxi drivers, can't bear that rasping under-educated accent they tend to put on.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Tue 05 Nov 2013, 7:09 pm

GloriousEmpire wrote:
tigerleghorn wrote:
Well the neighbour thought the article should've been "all blacks threaten to withhold Haka unless furore erupts in tabloid media". I don't listen to the taxi drivers, can't bear that rasping under-educated accent they tend to put on.
Your taxi driver was Jamie Oliver?

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 05 Nov 2013, 8:15 pm

Awright geez fing is the traffics gunna be sowlid dhan vat way but lucky I knows me a showt cut...

You know the one. Involves going anywhere via Wandsworth high street.

Drives me fricken nuts

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerleghorn Tue 05 Nov 2013, 8:30 pm

GloriousEmpire wrote:Awright geez fing is the traffics gunna be sowlid dhan vat way but lucky I knows me a showt cut...

You know the one. Involves going anywhere via Wandsworth high street.

Drives me fricken nuts
Dick van Dyke drives taxi's your way?

tigerleghorn

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 05 Nov 2013, 8:33 pm

Apparently.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Tue 05 Nov 2013, 8:39 pm

Taxi Driver 1: You wouldn't believe who I had in the back the other day?
Taxi Driver 2: Who?
TD1: That twonk off 606v2
TD2: Yeah? What was he like?
TD1: Well, he was constantly on his phone, tapping away like a maniac and giggling to himself.
TD2: Sounds about right.
TD1: Anyway I took him the long way round, charged him double.
TD2: Sweet.
TD1: There was something odd about him too. I didn't really notice until he'd got out to get some fush n chups.
TD2: What was that?
TD1: He was wearing an England shirt
TD2: (chokes on bacon sandwich)

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Thu 07 Nov 2013, 11:21 pm

Anything about rugby to add Cyril? Nope didn't think so.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 08 Nov 2013, 8:41 am

Just to confirm you're the guy who doesn't lie or make up quotes? I have no idea why I ever doubted you.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Fri 08 Nov 2013, 9:33 am

GloriousEmpire wrote:Anything about rugby to add Cyril? Nope didn't think so.
This article is completely made up so I'm not sure why you would want rugby comments.

It's always good to have a Walter Mitty on each forum.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrumpy Fri 08 Nov 2013, 9:38 am

Better/funnier posters were banned from this site for less. furious 
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 08 Nov 2013, 9:45 am

Going to lock this thread - ads nothing to the forum and fairly pointless.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down