The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye Fury off - Haye to retire

+31
owen10ozzy
SugarRayBray
Seanusarrilius
oxring
joeyjojo618
TopHat24/7
Fists of Fury
seanmichaels
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
mobilemaster8
Mr Bounce
Rowley
KC
Sidestep
Boxtthis
catchweight
tunes666
All Time Great
hogey
Adam D
Lumbering_Jack
Rodney
Haito
superflyweight
Strongback
Hammersmith harrier
KingMonkey
hampo17
JabMachineMK2
ONETWOFOREVER
Pedro147
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Haye Fury off - Haye to retire - Page 2 Empty Haye Fury off - Haye to retire

Post by Pedro147 Sun 17 Nov 2013, 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Haye just released a statement, told to retire on doctors advice due to a shoulder injury... Says the fight in Feb cancelled defo!!!

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Haye Fury off - Haye to retire - Page 2 Empty Re: Haye Fury off - Haye to retire

Post by Sidestep Mon 18 Nov 2013, 4:09 am

It's a noob account.
Not out to offend. Long time reader, since near the end of the BBC 606 pages. Until now.

Sidestep

Back to top Go down

Haye Fury off - Haye to retire - Page 2 Empty Re: Haye Fury off - Haye to retire

Post by KC Mon 18 Nov 2013, 5:49 am

GUTTED Sad 
Was looking forward to seeing him smash Fury to pieces [he would have]........oh well I expect someone else will turn up & do it Very Happy

KC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 Nov 2013, 7:40 am

Can't really get with the idea there is something fishy about this. For me the defining characteristic of Haye's career at heavyweight is taking the fights which represent the biggest reward for the minimal risk, is why he fought Valuev and Harrison over Vitali and why he took Chisora when a contract for Vitali was in place.

As such Fury represents the motherlode and the kind of result Haye must have thought he would not see again after Audley because lets face it five million for a guy who has not really proven anything yet and has questionable punch resistance is manna from heaven. Personally have little to no time for Haye but genuinely believe if he could get himself in the ring with Fury he would move heaven and earth to do so.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 18 Nov 2013, 7:44 am

I'm not sure how you reason with people who are accusing Haye of slicing his own eye open with a razor blade.

As Jeff has pointed out, Haye loves money, especially easy money. Fury didn't represent a challenge if we're honest and Haye was about to earn 5 million quid for 10 minutes work.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Mon 18 Nov 2013, 7:53 am

I actually feel sorry for him. His major chance at an easy few million has been taken away, and for once it's out of his control.

Say what you like about Haye, but British boxing will not be as exciting without him.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 8:04 am

Shame for Haye. Was a very explosive and powerful fighter. Cruiser weight unified champ and first heavyweight world champ since Lewis.

Cant complain about his career, after all, he did fight Valuev and Klitschko, something Fury said he would never ever do.

Hope he has a good retirement, and for me, will go down as one of britains best for his achievements and action.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 18 Nov 2013, 8:18 am

Where's Dave? Would like to see his response to the Haye attack on here
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 18 Nov 2013, 8:24 am

I'm not sure Haye could keep himself motivated. He had become a celebrity beyond boxing in his own mind and was sitting on a pot of gold from his previous 'exploits' in boxings.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 18 Nov 2013, 8:33 am

Here's what Peter Fury thinks a man who has been negotiating closely with the Haye camp for a protracted length of time and most likely has one of the best reads on Haye along with the Klitschko's.

Peter's last line from his comments yesterday hits the nail on the head.

Here' the article:

http://www.worldboxingnews.net/news/...o-in-2014.html

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Nov 2013, 8:44 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:I'm not sure how you reason with people who are accusing Haye of slicing his own eye open with a razor blade.

As Jeff has pointed out, Haye loves money, especially easy money. Fury didn't represent a challenge if we're honest and Haye was about to earn 5 million quid for 10 minutes work.
Not really unheard of in sport. The rugby guy had the medic cut a gash that required stitches just so he could be substituted.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 18 Nov 2013, 8:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:I'm not sure how you reason with people who are accusing Haye of slicing his own eye open with a razor blade.

Not really unheard of in sport. The rugby guy had the medic cut a gash that required stitches just so he could be substituted.
That is a tactical change for the benefit of the team, and crucially it doesn't stop the match. I really don't see how people can accuse Haye of slashing himself.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Nov 2013, 9:26 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

That is a tactical change for the benefit of the team, and crucially it doesn't stop the match. I really don't see how people can accuse Haye of slashing himself.
I'm not gonna go to strongback's extremes but I think there is something fishy about it all. If you're having a shoulder 'reconstruction' why not cancel the Feb 8th date in advance? And what has he been doing to since the last camp to damage his shoulder so badly? Surely he hadn't started the build up up for Feb 8th already?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Mon 18 Nov 2013, 9:40 am

Blimey, some astounding levels of guff being written here. As Sean Bean once said in Lord of the Rings, one does not simply undergo reconstructive shoulder surgery as a means of avoiding Tyson Fury.

Massive shame for Haye, one of few genuinely world class British boxers in recent years and, regardless of some of the less tasteful antics, gave boxing a shot in the arm with relation to its appeal to the masses.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Nov 2013, 9:45 am

Fists of Fury wrote:Blimey, some astounding levels of guff being written here. As Sean Bean once said in Lord of the Rings, one does not simply undergo reconstructive shoulder surgery as a means of avoiding Tyson Fury.

Massive shame for Haye, one of few genuinely world class British boxers in recent years and, regardless of some of the less tasteful antics, gave boxing a shot in the arm with relation to its appeal to the masses.
Par for the course, Fisty. Still, when it's mixed with the kind of sanctimony and humour vacuum that Strongy brings to the table, there's a certain beauty to it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 9:52 am

Rowley wrote:Can't really get with the idea there is something fishy about this. For me the defining characteristic of Haye's career at heavyweight is taking the fights which represent the biggest reward for the minimal risk, is why he fought Valuev and Harrison over Vitali and why he took Chisora when a contract for Vitali was in place.

As such Fury represents the motherlode and the kind of result Haye must have thought he would not see again after Audley because lets face it five million for a guy who has not really proven anything yet and has questionable punch resistance is manna from heaven. Personally have little to no time for Haye but genuinely believe if he could get himself in the ring with Fury he would move heaven and earth to do so.
This is exactly how I see it.

Yes Haye has a suspect history re pulling it out of fights, but it was always money related. He could not find a greater balance of low-risk:high-reward in world boxing today therefore I'd be astonished if he comes out in the near future with a new oppo lined up.

As others have said, what I most feel cheated about is seeing him take Fury's head off and exposing the hype-job.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 Nov 2013, 9:53 am

You know when my views on Haye can appear balanced and even handed a thread is screwed.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 9:58 am

Strongback wrote:What goes around comes around.

Haye's been a pretend boxer for years.

Fury is the unluckiest heavyweight out there.  First his cash cow Price loses and then David actually tells us his heart was never in it in the first place.

Booth said he asked Haye 100 times if he was sure he really wanted to make a comeback and now we know why.
His cash-cow Price? You mean the guy he ran scared of and ditched his belts rather than fight for a career high payday? The only reason he was unlucky there is he hadn't realised until TT exposed it that it wouldn't actually have been such a hard night's work!

David's heart may not have been in it in recent years but his wallet was, no way he runs away from such an easy payday.

The only way Tyson Fury is unlucky is that he knows he'll get exposed the second he steps up and David Haye was the only way in the world he could at least get paid well for it.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 10:04 am

Dont worry TopHat, Fury is getting his head taken off as soon as he steps up to world level. Now for less money than he would have earned against Haye.

Good luck to Haye in his retirement. A good but not great career, could have done more but was still one of the successes of British boxing in recent years.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2013, 10:12 am

It's not raining...even the Gods are weeping at this tragic news. The only comfort I have is that STRONGBACk will probably blow a gasket now he has no one to slate on a regular basis. Clouds and silver linings etc etc etc.

Still, all those pictures of David lying vulnerable in his hospital bed have given me some excellent "motivation" Time for another one handed typing session.......ngbvrvkubbuvkuvvrukrtt litilgitigitig.g.gkg/g.kg/g/g/kbjbblhlhlj

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Nov 2013, 10:13 am

Fists of Fury wrote:Blimey, some astounding levels of guff being written here. As Sean Bean once said in Lord of the Rings, one does not simply undergo reconstructive shoulder surgery as a means of avoiding Tyson Fury.

I prefer the tale of 'The boy who cried Wolf' over Jackson's adaptation of Tolkien's novel.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 Nov 2013, 10:15 am

Have you been taken off your tea making duties today Dave, allowing you near boiling water on the day of such devastating news is a health and safety disaster waiting to happen.

Be strong Dave, content yourself with the knowledge BON JOVI are still together.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:13 am

Fists of Fury wrote: As Sean Bean once said in Lord of the Rings, one does not simply undergo reconstructive shoulder surgery as a means of avoiding Tyson Fury.
1. Sir, I salute you
2. Who's who in your analogy - assuming Haye is Boromir and shoulder re-constructive surgery is Mordor, does that make Fury the one ring? Or is Fury Sauron?

3. Think I may have just been carried away in nerdish excitement. May be taking the analogy too far.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the topic - Haye could have been one of Britain's all time great fighters - however, his part time attitude to the sport has harmed his overall career ranking as a heavweight fighter. Where he stands amongst Britain's all time HWs, however, is a different debate.

Whilst I don't think Haye was scared about Fury, or the threat that he poses at all - I do think he's royally done Fury over here. Elective shoulder surgery and he didn't know it was coming?

Mind you, after the way Fury has run his mouth in the build up to this fight, I have VERY limited sympathy
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:20 am

Herbie Hide has a better heavyweight career
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:20 am

I feel sorry for Haye.

If he had known this news a few weeks ago, he could have had a title rematch with I'm a celebrity.

And a few weeks before that, he could have been on strictly.

I dont get why you dont have sympathy for Tyson due to his exploits. At least he was trying to sell the fight whereas Haye has barely said two words the whole time.

I dont think tyson would have won, although I think it would have been closer than people make out. Now its irrelevant. Tyson can claim to have scared Haye into retirement. And fair play to him - he took the fight knowing he would likely lose and now has the bragging rights, even though they didnt fight.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:20 am

VERY limited meaning NO sympathy from me.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:23 am

oxring wrote:
Fists of Fury wrote: As Sean Bean once said in Lord of the Rings, one does not simply undergo reconstructive shoulder surgery as a means of avoiding Tyson Fury.
 Elective shoulder surgery and he didn't know it was coming?  

This is my issue. Surely a shoulder reconstruction would suggest a degenerative problem or major injury but this is the first time I / we have heard about it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:25 am

I think that is the real tragedy around Haye’s career Oxy, if we are to accept his retirement as genuine. Whilst I don’t think Haye has the beating of Wlad at any point, and perhaps not Vitali until the age and injuries started to really slow him down, I do believe Haye had more than enough to establish beyond reasonable argument his status as best of the rest at the weight had he been inclined to do so.

Personally I can certainly see no reason he could not get the better of the likes of Aurello, Povetkin and Solis had he chosen to do so. However seems fairly clear Haye has had little interest in taking on these type of guys who offer a limited payday and bring some element of risk to the table. Seems clear he has more interest in either not fighting and waiting for the big paydays to appear or constructing fake grudges and showbiz event type fights such as Harrison that prove little but feather his nest extremely well.

Should add this is not particularly a criticism, would always be loath to criticize anyone who can chart a path through the politics and BS that blights boxing and exit with millions in the bank and his brains still in one piece, however from a fans perspective seeing someone leave with so many question marks hanging over him is extremely frustrating.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:32 am

Haye literally fell apart this year....left hand, cut, now shoulder....

Didn't he say he could beat Fury with one hand anyway??? Why not back that claim up!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:48 am

Has anyone read the link to the World Boxing News article I posted earlier further up the thread. Some hard hitting stuff from Peter who calls Haye a sly muppet. He also says he has mutual friends with Haye who were partying in Dubai with Haye. He said Haye was telling these friends in Dubai the fight would not happen a few weeks ago.

Peter said Haye refused to compensation clauses in the contract should the fight be pulled.

Peter wants Arreola or Wilder on Feb 08.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:58 am

superflyweight wrote:

Par for the course, Fisty. Still, when it's mixed with the kind of sanctimony and humour vacuum that Strongy brings to the table, there's a certain beauty to it.

Some day you might get it if you dropped the psuedo intellectual act, you're little digs reek of a little man trying too hard.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:05 pm

Well if Peter said it, then it must be true.

He and his whole family are very reliable I'm sure.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:10 pm

Would love to see Tyson fight Arreola. That would be a serious digging match!!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
oxring wrote:

This is my issue. Surely a shoulder reconstruction would suggest a degenerative problem or major injury but this is the first time I / we have heard about it.
Well not according to what Haye has said. He made the point of saying it was a niggle that he got checked out and without 48hrs he was rushed into surgery.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:15 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Would love to see Tyson fight Arreola. That would be a serious digging match!!
A bit like Mayweather-Garcia, that'd be a fight where the pressers were at least, if not more, entertaining that what happened in the squared circle.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:17 pm

Strongback wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Par for the course, Fisty.  Still, when it's mixed with the kind of sanctimony and humour vacuum that Strongy brings to the table, there's a certain beauty to it.  
Some day you might get it if you dropped the psuedo intellectual  act, you're little digs reek of a little man trying too hard.

Last edited by superflyweight on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can't be bothered)

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:32 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Would love to see Tyson fight Arreola. That would be a serious digging match!!
A bit like Mayweather-Garcia, that'd be a fight where the pressers were at least, if not more, entertaining that what happened in the squared circle.
If it was in the US and Pete couldn't get a visa then Fury would abandon all tactics and just go nuts. His and Arreola would beat 7 shades of waste out of eachother. I'd love to see it haha
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:40 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
oxring wrote:

Well not according to what Haye has said.  He made the point of saying it was a niggle that he got checked out and without 48hrs he was rushed into surgery.
It doesn't work like that. A niggle doesn't turn into a career ending injury overnight.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:42 pm

It doesn't work like that. A niggle doesn't turn into a career ending injury overnight..
Why not?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:51 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
oxring wrote:

Well not according to what Haye has said.  He made the point of saying it was a niggle that he got checked out and without 48hrs he was rushed into surgery.
It doesn't work like that. A niggle doesn't turn into a career ending injury overnight.
Are you a physician?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:58 pm

superflyweight wrote:
It doesn't work like that. A niggle doesn't turn into a career ending injury overnight..
Why not?  
It just doesn't. You have pro sportsman who manage niggles for years (Hargreaves, Flintoff) that are ultimately going to end their careers. Then you have guys like David Busst who suffer major injuries and it is over like that. You don't go for a check up, get rushed into reconstructive surgery and your career is done. I may be wrong but I follow a lot of sport and I've never heard anything like this before other than things like cancer.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:59 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
oxring wrote:

Are you a physician?
No but as I allude to in my previous post, I cannot recall anything comparable.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 18 Nov 2013, 12:59 pm

I wonder will Fury also get the gig on Sky or go back to shopping centres again. His profile is pretty big to be on the nonsense C5 cards. Hope he gets a big fight, wins, then sings. Pure comedy gold is Tyson
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Nov 2013, 1:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Why not?  
It just doesn't. You have pro sportsman who manage niggles for years (Hargreaves, Flintoff) that are ultimately going to end their careers. Then you have guys like David Busst who suffer major injuries and it is over like that. You don't go for a check up, get rushed into reconstructive surgery and your career is done. I may be wrong but I follow a lot of sport and I've never heard anything like this before other than things like cancer.
I think it's possibly more common than you think. Scott Brown at Celtic had ankle problems a few years back and they were constantly being referred to by the club as something like a niggle. It turns out he needed surgery. The surgery was a success, but if it hadn't fixed the problem, there was chat that he may have had to quit.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Mon 18 Nov 2013, 1:10 pm

Strongback wrote:Has anyone read the link to the World Boxing News article I posted earlier further up the thread. Some hard hitting stuff from Peter who calls Haye a sly muppet. He also says he has mutual friends with Haye who were partying in Dubai with Haye.  He said Haye was telling these friends in Dubai the fight would not happen a few weeks ago.  

Peter said Haye refused to compensation clauses in the contract should the fight be pulled.

Peter wants Arreola or Wilder  on Feb 08.
Seriously was you expecting an impartial view of events from the All seeing Oracle Peter Fury, Haye would not be walking away from £5m of easy work unless his injury was very bad.
Fury scares no one he is just a big British Butterbean without the 5 bellies, Haye will be gutted to miss such an easy jackpot payday before he retires to the sun.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Nov 2013, 1:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Why not?  
I think it's possibly more common than you think.  Scott Brown at Celtic had ankle problems a few years back and they were constantly being referred to by the club as something like a niggle.  It turns out he needed surgery.  The surgery was a success, but if it hadn't fixed the problem, there was chat that he may have had to quit.    
But that's sort of my point - constant niggles. In Haye's own words he went there expecting it to be nothing so it isn't something that has been hampering him for years, even months. Do you also think they would attempt career threatening surgery within hours of diagnosis? Missus had some private work on her hip - screwing tendons back to the bone - and the pre-ops / planning appointments were quite rigorous over a period of weeks.

I accept with major injuries people get rushed in and treated straight away but again, in his own words, Haye was not unduly handicapped by the problem and was quite clearly not a lot of or constant pain.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 18 Nov 2013, 1:40 pm

I don't doubt his injuries, but to be honest, just want Haye to retire now. I liked watching him, but too many near fights and drama's.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 18 Nov 2013, 1:49 pm

David "The Cancelling Cowboy" Haye
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayBray Mon 18 Nov 2013, 2:15 pm

I really do doubt that this is the last we'll see of Haye. You cannot trust a word that comes from his mouth. Look for the injury to mysteriously heal in a few months time as he gets a rematch with Wladimir.

SugarRayBray

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 18 Nov 2013, 2:28 pm

He still has all these acting roles to fulfill.

Him and Calzaghe are gonna take Hollywood by storm, both have all these offers....so they said.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 18 Nov 2013, 2:54 pm

Haye Fury off - Haye to retire - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdg4bZLR9mi2pXvSRvU5yZ2lR41TSnpMu7p0uDlig8IBTYHrmt

Any doubts about this photo?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next