The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage LXX

+11
Good Golly I'm Olly
Holymiky
sodhat
Gregers
Tranquil Chaos
Marky
Fan Gilhaus
FIFA Diva
Trebs
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
Afro
15 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage LXX - Page 2 Empty Euro Division Homepage LXX

Post by Afro Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

New Rules - the deadline for accepting lawyers offers is midday the Monday after they are posted up.

The new TP week will run from 12pm Tuesday to 11.59am the following Tuesday. Therefore your allowance of 2 TPs per week will reset at midday each Tuesday

Tactics due by 11.59pm on Thursday 21st November

Tactics sent to Zinedine_Ze_Zebra, the tactics for Zinedine_Ze_Zebra's game (this week it's versus Fernando) will be sent to Marky.

Votes are sent to Marky. Votes must be in by 11:59pm on Monday of the appropriate gameweek.

The Enrique & J from 5ive League

FC WHU Do You Think You Are - Gregers

Bilbao - Afro

Ajax - Lubo

Southampton FC - Marky

PSV - Holymik

Glad t'be bach - Nando                                                                              

Lille - Trebs

FC Basel - Viva

FC ZwagAtletico - Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Fool 'em FC - Tranq

Last edited by Afro on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage LXX - Page 2 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage LXX

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:53 am

I agree the next superstar is a bit overboard, although I'd have him over Pedro and Alexis at the moment!

I was more thinking the good winger but reminds me of Nani bit. The fact that Barca are openly looking at him as the replacement for Xavi shows what is wrong with the statement
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 am

Morning 

Tactics in for tonight?  Are injuries and lawyers up?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 am

Also the one or two games bit is doing a slight disservice. If he had said doing it in 30-40 games for both Atletico and Spain, then it would be closer to the truth.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:03 am

Does anyone have an experienced central midfielder that is known to win matches, have an extremely powerful shot on him and captains his club and country for sale?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:09 am

Laugh

Someone must have Scott Brown
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:25 am

Afro, I would take Sanchez & Pedro over Koke for my wings. Playing central is a different answer.

Laugh 
Viva either wants Scott Brown or is trying to Troll someone.......

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:38 am

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:Afro, I would take Sanchez & Pedro over Koke for my wings. Playing central is a different answer.

100% agree
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 am

Viva, you up for a deal?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Scott Brown great shout Afro, I had someone else in mind but Brown is  the better option, plays for a team competing for the title every season and plays regular champions league, younger and will cost a lot less. Oh just realised the other one is already in the league. 

Nick Fury you know I'm always down for a deal.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Viva, let sort a deal out bro. If Zanetti has mobility in both his legs I may be interested in signing him.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:13 pm

ZwagAtletico 1-0 WHU do you think you are
(Kießling)

1-1 (Robben) (Kolarov), 1-0 (Kießling), 1-1 (Kießling) (Zivkovic), 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 1-0 (Kiessling) = 9-3, divided by 7 voters = 1.29-0.33 = 1-0

Zwag feedback:
Bold 4-3-3, I like the midfield but feel it needs freshening up as all three are lacking pace. Weak at rightback today which was targetted well by your opponent. Could do with a bigger physical presence upfront.
Solid midfield 3/Shirokov not winger
Zwag - Midfield three is solid and provides a bit of everything. Kiessling is a great additiona. Shirokov is badly out of position and you need to improve at FB

WHU feedback:
Good targetting of Simpson at RB, and a solid feel to the side throughout. Big problem upfront as Mandzukic was badly missed, Zivkovic isolated and unable to hold up the ball like a lone striker to bring others into play like Mandzukic can.
Tactically astute/You do not have the attacking talent on show to be playing that formation
West Ham - CBs are massively better than last season, and Arteta is a great signing. Didn't think Traore was a good pick against the Zwag midfield

Both teams' feedback:
I have decided to go for a 1-1 draw here. Both teams have very strong tactics. The scorers are Kießling for Zwag Atletico and Zivkovic for FC WHYDYTYA. I liked the tactics given to them both as they both play to the strengths of the players in my opinion.
Tight game but Zwag have better players going forward, West Ham don't have that spark. Zwag need to improve at full back though pretty desperately.
a tight game with both teams packing the midfield cancelling each other out, with a touch of class from robben being the difference maker, west hams best shot was on set pieces, but didnt get enough chances to get their big men in the box

-----------------

Lille 1-0 Borussia Monchengladbach
(Pedro)

2-2 (Pedro, Giroud) (Benteke, Palacio), 1-0 (Pedro), 1-0 (Giroud), 1-0 (Pedro), 2-0, 1-0 (Vidic) = 8-2, divided by 6 voters = 1.33-0.33 = 1-0

Lille feedback:
Strong side, a lot of pace and strength and good players across the park. Still upgrades needed on that XI (Balmont and Knoche to name two). Very good tactical approach.
Lille Good: The freedom given to the attacking wide men & high pressing paid off today.
Lille Bad: Bar Vidic defense could be improved on, be interesting to see how the fair when really put under some pressure.
Lille - Pedro and Cabella together will create a lot of chances and Giroud is a good striker who will put his fair share away. I wouldn't be starting Januzaj yet, especially ahead of Digne. Just too inexperienced on that flank

Monchengladbach feedback:
Very bold, very attacking. Goals scored but goals conceded too. Better balance needed IMO to win games. Virtually a 4-2-4 today but may work against you in future games.
Mönchengladbach Good: General setup was ok but wasnt executed.
Mönchengladbach Bad: Kruse in the starting line up & on the bench?? You have some very interchangable attacker, would be nice to see that utilised to open up defensives
Moenchengladbach - The attack would be frightening to defend against. Benteke and Kruse would be great together and Son and Rodrigo behind them will create chances. I struggled to grasp what you were trying to do with the formation and it just left me slightly confused

Both teams' feedback:
I have decided to go for a 1-0 win for Lille here, i think that the tactic given to Giroud will allow him to score the goal in the match. I like that he was told to show clever movement and to link up with the attacking trio behind him.
Not many chances in this match but Lille took one which made the differance. Injuries hurt Mönchengladbach
Vidic was the star man today, he was too wily to fall for bentekes tricks and then went and scored at a corner, gladbach got outplayed in the middle of the park and struggled to supply their wide men, who did show some promise with the limited ball they got

-----------------

Athletic Ballbag 1-0 Fool Em
(Rossi)

1-2 (Rossi) (Costa x2), 0-0, 2-1, 1-0 (Pirlo), 1-1, 1-1 (Rossi) (Di Natale) = 6-5, divided by 6 voters = 1-0.83 = 1-0

Ballbag feedback:
Standard high quality from the league champions, 4-4-2 is bold but it plays into the hands of your opponent's system today and it means a bad start to the title defence.
Ballbag Good: Good play from the wingers, attacking & defensively pressuring & trying to pin opposition fullbacks back.
Ballbag Bad: For Pirlo to truley shine in his famous "regista" role the setup needs to be different.
Like the front combo of Drogba & Rossi/ 2 vs 3 in centre of park

Fool Em feedback:
Very bold but a good balance without the ball, I would suggest upgrading on Rodriguez and Volland on the wings but other than that well played. Diego Costa was an inspired signing.
FoolEm Good: Liked the way their front three were "buzzing" around, tried to use their interchangability which did see some half chances made.
FoolEm Bad: Pressing in groups requires great fitness & can be caught out by good opposition who are prepared
Like to flooded midfield/ Put the ****ing names of your players not initials. Hug

Both teams' feedback:
With both teams quick & agressivly pressing one & other the match becomes quite frantic & a battle for possession, neither team really gets flowing. Many half chances for both but none taken.
Both sets of tactics are very strong and and i think that both teams did a great job of defending so the other team couldn't get through and score however I liked the fact that Athletic Ballbag had Pirlo on free kick duty and this is where the goal has come from in this match. Pirlo is the scorer from a free kick.
Both teams went for high pressing and it was a high intensity game, which ended up a draw, the midfield battle was great and even, Diego Costa is a big signing for Fool Em who was key for them winning today. Speroni stands out as not good enough to me

-----------------

Southampton 2-1 PSV
(Lukaku x2) (Bony)

2-0 (Lukaku, Mirallas), 2-2, 2-1 (Lukaku, Sigurdsson) (Depay), 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 (Lukaku x2) (Bony, Lampard) = 11-7, divided by 6 voters = 1.83-1.17 = 1-1. Plus 1 to Southampton for 2+ more win votes = 2-1.

Southampton feedback:
S'ton Good: Creating 2 on 1 situations against opposition fullbacks.
S'ton Bad: Mirallas playing the CAM role did get the best out of him for me
Like the wing back idea your side definately need them/Lukaku & Defoe don't work for me & Mirallas as AM is just a no-no Totti would of been perfect for that role
Saints - Nice clear tactics and I can see it working well. Strong throughout the side. Mirallas not on top form, so perhaps a better option than him in the "switching from left to central" role. Could do with someone who works harder in that role.

PSV feedback:
PSV Good: How width, Ben Arfa & Depay were used, entertaining battle vs attacking fullbacks Srna & Mendy.
PSV Bad: Nothing specific from me. Generally strengthen across the team & try pick & attack weaknesses in you opponants
Centre of park is solid for PSV hard to break down/ need better full backs
PSV - Lovely balance to the side and strong centrally. Hard to pick one area for improvement, just cotinue to go for improvements in player quality throughout the side.

Both teams' feedback:
PSV have really come on and get a hard fought point today. Southampton could do with improving the defense (Srna aside) and I'm just not sure about their system, it's like they are trying to fit square pegs into round holes. PSV need a better right back.
S'ton edge this opening day encounter. Good play from both teams, S'ton just that bit sharper & had the killer instinct today
both teams went for an open game and that resulted in the undoubted game of the day, lukaku was giving rio nightmares and this is a night neither will forget for a while, despite getting outclassed at the back, in an attacking sense, there was enoguh there for psv to get a point, which was helped by southampton being slightly too gung ho

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Out of it, I'm taking this as my most important piece of feedback

Ballbag feedback:
Standard high quality from the league champions
Can I have a trophy please?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:19 pm

"Standard high quality from the league champions, 4-4-2 is bold but it plays into the hands of your opponent's system today and it means a bad start to the title defence."

I will fight whoever gave that feedback.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Hand over the trophy Sod. Seems you've been disqualified (and Marky as well)
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:21 pm

The only person that can do that is cherries. And I believe you mean "diquaticated".

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Diquaficated Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Marky, top job with results OK 

Like to flooded midfield/ Put the ****ing names of your players not initials.
Whoever put that, I 100% agree!!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Could do with a bigger physical presence upfront.
Kießling isnt a physical presence?? Im going to assume that was feedback for FC WHU.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Top scorers and League Table updated.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:40 pm

(And not just because Lukaku and Southampton are top Whistle )

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:42 pm

1-1 (Robben) (Kolarov), 1-0 (Kießling), 1-1 (Kießling) (Zivkovic), 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 1-0 (Kiessling) = 9-3, divided by 7 voters = 1.29-0.33 = 1-0
5 win votes, 2 draw votes. Shouldnt I get an extra goal for the +2 win votes??
Same with Lille match too I think, 5 win votes & 1 draw vote.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
5 win votes, 2 draw votes. Shouldnt I get an extra goal for the +2 win votes??
Same with Lille match too I think, 5 win votes & 1 draw vote.
Now there's a question.

Last season the extra goal was only used to turn a draw into a win, and not to make a win, a bigger win.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:44 pm

According to the rules, the extra win vote is ONLY in the event of a draw.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Marky wrote:According to the rules, the extra win vote is ONLY in the event of a draw.
Ahhh ok. Were those in the Rules from last season or do you know if they were updated ones for this season?
Did we discuss this for this season?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:50 pm

It was in the rules for last season and we didn't discuss changing them
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Ok. what do people think. Keep it the same??

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 pm

I don't have any strong opinion on it tbh. And probably wouldn't bother changing it now we've started.

The arguments against the current calculation basis is that it ignores the number of votes and ignores the majority opinion. The argument against the number of votes being used to determine winner is always that it doesn't consider the margin of victory of some votes.

If you applied it across all results, and not just turning a draw to a win, then this would kind of take a bit of both arguments into the calculation so it kind of makes sense. But then the argument against it is if everyone votes 2-0 for a game, then it should be 2-0 shouldn't it, when changing the method would suddenly make it a 3-0
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Starbucks Orange Mocha is a sexy beverage

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Sod - have you listened to any of Jake Buggs new album? Wondered what it was like as it gets a slating in some of the reviews and decent ones is others
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Yeah I see what you mean.
Im stuck then. One aspect as my team got 5 more win votes than the other team (who got none) that should be rewarded.
BUT as you mention with 2-0 wins is would just increase the scoreline when its average works out to be a pretty fair scoreline.

I was just thinking as well, this week we had 6 voters (7 on my match) so in the instance of a draw with low voters wouldnt it be rare to have +2 win votes? It would have to be 2 home wins, 4 draws to actually kick into action.

Im not sure. Overall I would prefer teams to be rewarded for their wins. See what everyone else feels.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:16 pm

sodhat wrote:Starbucks Orange Mocha is a sexy beverage
Did you seduce it & make sweet passionate love to it.....in other words, did you give it your D!!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Great job on the votes Marky and congratulations on the win mate OK

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Afro wrote:Sod - have you listened to any of Jake Buggs new album? Wondered what it was like as it gets a slating in some of the reviews and decent ones is others
Yeah I've got it on Spotify. It's ok, if not a little throwaway in that I can't imagine listening to it again and again. Some good tracks on there like Slumville Sunrise and What Doesn't Kill You.

He has been slightly ruined for me by the fact I found out the other day that he doesn't write his own songs, or at least not alone.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Did you seduce it & make sweet passionate love to it.....in other words, did you give it your D!!
They put cream on top so I didn't give it any D. I don't like a creamy D.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Are you mad?  How can he have sex with a drink?  You need to see a doctor. The store manager must have gave him the D if he drinks at Starbucks. Real men go to a proper cafe that serve tea in a dirty mug.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:37 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Are you mad?  How can he have sex with a drink?  You need to see a doctor. The store manager must have gave him the D if he drinks at Starbucks. Real men go to a proper cafe that serve tea in a dirty mug.
I must say I prefer my coffee without severe diarrhea.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:47 pm

sodhat wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
I must say I prefer my coffee without severe diarrhea.
Viva found that Starbucks dont accept his D as a method of payment but these back alley cafes with dirty mugs do.

Viva wrote:How can he have sex with a drink?
Have you seen American Pie? He sexes up an apple pie. All soddy would have to do is insert his D into the hot beverage.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:58 pm

I hate everything about Starbucks, the coffee the exotic names they give the beverages to pull in big glasses wearing tight short trousered hipsters, the so called writers who find their creativity in Starbucks or more likely want to show off to everyone that they have a novel in place. I rather give my money to a local independent store rather then the fat cats. 

Yeah I watched American Pie haha an his dad catches him.  If you can give  coffee the D that means you can give anything the D?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:01 pm

If it can't say no, it can get the D

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:I hate everything about Starbucks, the coffee the exotic names they give the beverages to pull in big glasses wearing tight short trousered hipsters, the so called writers who find their creativity in Starbucks or more likely want to show off to everyone that they have a novel in place. I rather give my money to a local independent store rather then the fat cats. 

Trouble is finding a true local independant. Most of them were bought by big companies, but kept with their old names so that people think they are independant. There is a good chance that spending your money at your local coffee shop is still filling the coffers of someone like starbucks.

My case study for my final professional exams was based around a coffee shop chain and the industry
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:24 pm

sodhat wrote:If it can't say no, it can get the D
Is that with or without the use of rohypnol before asking?

Afro wrote:My case study for my final professional exams was based around a coffee shop chain and the industry
and you work for a Tabacco company, hummm, suppose coffee & cigarettes do go well together.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 pm

My exams weren't company related, they were my Accountancy exams to be fully qualified.

The final exam is always a case study with a fictional company and you basically have to right a report advising the company of the fundamental issues. Part of that is understanding the industry so I had to do my research on the coffee shops industry.

I think that is why I recognise Soddy's picture because he was properly buying himself a skinny, soy, decaf, hazlenut mocha
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Over on the football board. What do you guys reckon to this:

I was just comparing some stats, and before his (double) knee injury at age 23, Ronaldo scored 130 in 155 league goals at club level.

C. Ronaldo at the same age had 87 in 189.

Obviously stats can tell stories different to reality, but I do think if Ronaldo doesn't get those serious knee injuries and remains the same player he was for PSV, Barca and Inter that we don't even have this debate today.
What dog you got in this fight?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Afro wrote:My exams weren't company related, they were my Accountancy exams to be fully qualified.

The final exam is always a case study with a fictional company and you basically have to right a report advising the company of the fundamental issues. Part of that is understanding the industry so I had to do my research on the coffee shops industry.

I think that is why I recognise Soddy's picture because he was properly buying himself a skinny, soy, decaf, hazlenut mocha
I do feel a bit of a sissy when I ask for a large orange mocha with cream. Then I taste it and I don't care any more.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Holymiky wrote:Great job on the votes Marky and congratulations on the win mate OK
Cheers mate, very well played and unlucky.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:54 pm

sodhat wrote:Over on the football board. What do you guys reckon to this:

I was just comparing some stats, and before his (double) knee injury at age 23, Ronaldo scored 130 in 155 league goals at club level.

C. Ronaldo at the same age had 87 in 189.

Obviously stats can tell stories different to reality, but I do think if Ronaldo doesn't get those serious knee injuries and remains the same player he was for PSV, Barca and Inter that we don't even have this debate today.
Ronaldo was a better goalscorer than Cristiano, but Cristiano is a far superior all round footballer. If it's as simple as "Who was better?" then Cristiano for me.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:57 pm

I don't see he is a better footballer. I see a better athlete, but that is different to footballer.

I get the feeling they are trolling on the football board because some of their best player lists scare me. One has Rivaldo top 10 and another has Gazza top 5.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:00 pm

sodhat wrote:
but I do think if Ronaldo doesn't get those serious knee injuries and remains the same player he was for PSV, Barca and Inter that we don't even have this debate today.
Its all about that WHAT IF for me. Ronaldo was a fantastic stiker.
Whats the guys argument/point? Brazil Ronaldo was better then CR7 ?

sodhat wrote:I do feel a bit of a sissy when I ask for a large orange mocha with cream. Then I taste it and I don't care any more.
Ask for a manly Pint of it then then.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
sodhat wrote:
but I do think if Ronaldo doesn't get those serious knee injuries and remains the same player he was for PSV, Barca and Inter that we don't even have this debate today.
Its all about that WHAT IF for me. Ronaldo was a fantastic stiker.
Whats the guys argument/point? Brazil Ronaldo was better then CR7 ?
My point was that Fat Ron was better than Tw*t Ron (I don't dislike him, I just like to rhyme).

I honestly believe that without that injury we wouldn't be having the debate because that Ronaldo was near unstoppable. The fact he came back a diminished player and still won a World Player of the Year award was pretty special too.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Plus he got caught with a tranny hooker.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next