The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways Miz can beat Cena in an "I Quit" match? Anyone?!

+6
more_awesome_than_a_ri
MetalMotty
JoshSansom
HornetsYellowArmy
theundisputedY2D2
Marky
10 posters

Go down

Ways Miz can beat Cena in an "I Quit" match? Anyone?! Empty Ways Miz can beat Cena in an "I Quit" match? Anyone?!

Post by Marky Tue May 17, 2011 8:35 am

I have one theory.

Minor Raw spoiler is that while discussing the "I Quit" match, Cena said "You will say I Quit!"

At Over the Limit, I wonder if Miz (with assistance from A-Ri) will have Cena down on the mat, be handed a recording device (cassette player, phone, whatever) and play it down the microphone, of Cena saying "I Quit" from this week's Raw...

I can see no way for Miz to possibly make Mr NeverGiveUp actually give up, so in a finish as screwy as using duct tape in a Last Man Standing match, Miz playing a recording of Cena saying those two words is the only thing I can think of!

Anyone else got anything?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Ways Miz can beat Cena in an "I Quit" match? Anyone?! Empty Re: Ways Miz can beat Cena in an "I Quit" match? Anyone?!

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 am

He could:

a) Threaten to torch John Cena's father/mother/wife.

b) Hold an 8 year old wearing John Cena merchandise in front of an oncoming train.

c) Threaten to take a dump on the American flag.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Ways Miz can beat Cena in an "I Quit" match? Anyone?! Empty Re: Ways Miz can beat Cena in an "I Quit" match? Anyone?!

Post by HornetsYellowArmy Tue May 17, 2011 8:47 am

Have miz take a recording of john cena saying I will never say the words I quit and play it back through the mic. I think jericho done something similar to someone before

HornetsYellowArmy

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue May 17, 2011 8:59 am

It would all be very similar to the Rock v Mankind I Quit match from 1998 where Rocky played a tape recording of Foley saying I Quit...

I would doubt it would happen but it would be fantastic for Miz's character if it did.

I suspect it will be a Miz loss followed by a return to the mid card.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 am

agree that the Rock v mankind from royal rumble ending would be good. Make miz look cunning and heel like if they played a recording. Very Happy

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by more_awesome_than_a_ri Tue May 17, 2011 10:57 am

That would be a superb idea!! A Miz win and adds more conniving to his charachter!!!

In an ideal situation i would like a lengthy back and forth match where neither says I Quit, one or both go to do something that is insane but ends up knocking them both out.

With neither men able to say i quit, a draw is given but Miz is made to look strong as he never actually quit, a la Austin not tapping to the Sharpshooter

more_awesome_than_a_ri

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue May 17, 2011 11:08 am

It would be good but more likely that there will be a finish like Batista's from last year with Miz giving up in the face of an AA on some kind of stage equipment

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue May 17, 2011 11:22 am

He could trick Cena by asking him 'John, if Apple repackaged the word 'quit', what would it be known as?'

Cena - 'Erm, iQuit'?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue May 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Mr H wrote:He could trick Cena by asking him 'John, if Apple repackaged the word 'quit', what would it be known as?'

Cena - 'Erm, iQuit'?

This is the answer. laughing
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue May 17, 2011 4:37 pm

I dont want Miz to win simply because Miz/Cena suck together and I don't want to see anything else between these two and a Miz win would only further the feud however I'd imagine the only way they'd book Cena to quit would be psychological, something to do with saving Old Glory or saving a Child Cena fan or saving a member of his family

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue May 17, 2011 4:39 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I dont want Miz to win simply because Miz/Cena suck together and I don't want to see anything else between these two and a Miz win would only further the feud however I'd imagine the only way they'd book Cena to quit would be psychological, something to do with saving Old Glory or saving a Child Cena fan or saving a member of his family

Have you read my diabolical plan yet gaffer?!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue May 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Not yet mate, not long on, where is it?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue May 17, 2011 5:21 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Not yet mate, not long on, where is it?

https://www.606v2.com/t5035-how-i-would-have-booked-miz-v-cena-for-over-the-limit

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rocks Microphone Tue May 17, 2011 8:51 pm

with some kryptonite

The Rocks Microphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue May 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Cena just needs to take a break. Maybe have the Miz destroy Cena so he has to be stretchered out, and re-birth him a month or two down the line. Then, whilst Cena is out, have someone else win the Championship off Miz. Then upon Cena's return, have those two feud again, but without the Championship involved so that they arent the in the spotlight all the time.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down