The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HC, Pool 2, Round 3: Exeter Chiefs vs RC Toulon

+14
Cardiff Dave
doctor_grey
BigTrevsbigmac
TJ
Hound of Harrow
DeludedOptimistorjustDave
Rory_Gallagher
Standulstermen
Artful_Dodger
reallybored
quinsforever
George Carlin
sensisball
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HC, Pool 2, Round 3: Exeter Chiefs vs RC Toulon Empty HC, Pool 2, Round 3: Exeter Chiefs vs RC Toulon

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 02 Dec 2013, 1:24 pm

With tickets for this game sold out in a matter of minutes, you can tell its a big deal for the Sandy Park faithful to welcome Sir Johnny and his 'mercenary' colleagues to Devon! And why not, they're the reigning champions of Europe, and this is as big a fixture as it gets for the Chiefs, right up there with welcoming ASM Clermont and Leinster last season in the Heino.

By all accounts, Toulon were dire in their 23-0 humping from Stade Francais at the weekend, and whilst the team had an unfamiliar look to it, it was still peppered with internationals:

Toulon: 15 Drew Mitchell, 14 Josua Tuisova, 13 Mathieu Bastareaud, 12 Rudolffe Wulf, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Frederic Michalak, 9 Michael Claassens, 8 Joe van Niekerk, 7 Virgile Bruni, 6 Pierrick Gunther, 5 Ali Williams, 4 Jocelino Suta, 3 Carl Hayman, 2 Jean Charles Orioli, 1 Xavier Chiocci; Replacements: 16 Craig Burden, 17 Florian Fresia, 18 Bakkies Botha, 19 Juan Smith, 20 Alexis Palisson, 21 Chris Masoe, 22 Matt Giteau, 23 Martin Castrogiovanni.
But I don't imagine for one moment that it won't be a completely different beast that we see in south-west England come the weekend.

Exe have suffered on the scoreboard too, with two recent narrow losses to prem competitors, against Sarries and in Bath, even if they did score the only two tries of the game against their west country rivals on Saturday. Head coach Rob Baxter doesn't sound too despondent tho, and he knows that the bigger the occasion, the more his Chiefs' players seem to rise to it (from the offy):

Baxter upbeat despite defeat

By Mark Stevens

Exeter Chiefs head coach Rob Baxter refused to be too downbeat despite seeing his side slip to a 21-16 defeat at Bath in the Aviva Premiership. Bath fly-half George Ford produced a faultless display with the boot – landing six penalties and a drop-goal – to ensure the home side of the spoils in a pulsating Westcountry derby at The Rec.

Although undone for a sixth time in the top flight by their nearest and dearest, the Chiefs played their part as tries from Damian Welch and Dean Mumm, together with two penalties from Gareth Steenson, ensured they were at least able to head home with a losing bonus point for their efforts. Afterwards, Baxter expressed the disappointment and frustration within the Chiefs camp, but hailed the commitment and quality shown by his troops in the heat of battle. “Obviously there is some disappointment and frustration there, simply because we have lost,” said Baxter. “However, the reality is when you step back and look at the bigger picture, I’m relatively OK with large parts of today. I thought we were good from the start and we did what we said we would do. Yes, we weren’t perfect and ultimately we ended up losing, but I thought our attitude was spot on from the first whistle and we caused Bath a lot of problems."

“Fair play to Bath, they had to play well to beat us today. You know lets face facts they’re a good side and they have won the game, but as I just said to the players, it’s one of those days where you know you were quite good because you feel disappointed with individual moments that have occurred in the game. I know we’ll pick out individual moments where we lost a bit of momentum or something changed in the game as being crucial, but overall I thought our 80 minute performance was pretty complete and at a high level.” In a gripping contest where the lead was constantly changing, the Chiefs – as Baxter said – will reflect on little moments where things could easily have gone the other way. “Without doubt that is the strongest Bath team we have faced since we’ve been in the Premiership,” added Baxter. “They are playing well, they are confident, yet we really rattled into them from the outset. Looking back it could have gone either way, but for one or two moments. Obviously their goal kicker has had a fantastic day, but on another day we may have won by two or three scores, that was how close things were out there."

“Credit to them, they stuck at it and when times were times were tough, they dug in and they defended well. That said, I think we’re bubbling along really well. At top level it’s all about being competitive for the full 80 minutes. That performance from us today would have beaten a lot of Premiership sides. On another day, their kicker could have had an average day and we would have won, so that’s why you’ve got to sit back and look at the bigger picture. As I said, we’re not going to beat ourselves up too much simple because we have lost a game of rugby. Today we are away from home and we’ve just come up short against a very good Bath side. To get a losing bonus point shows we were competitive throughout. It went right to the wire and that happens in competitive sport, sometimes you get over the line, sometimes you don’t, but we’ll learn from the whole experience.”

With the Premiership now due to take a fortnight break, the Chiefs will now ready themselves for the impending back-to-back encounters with reigning Heineken Cup holders Toulon. And it’s a challenge Baxter and his players are clearly relishing. The head coach coach continued: “I think everyone is really looking forward to these two games and I’m expecting our guys to go into it with bags of energy. Every year we enjoy being in the Heineken Cup and now we’re looking forward to getting stuck into what is a fantastic Toulon side.

“At the same time, we know we are a very good side – as we showed again today – so it promises to be two great occasions. Right now we’re at the right end of the table and we deserve to be where we are. At the moment we’re in a tough run of games and we know it’s not going to get any easier, but I know we have a team that will be looking forward to flying into Toulon and making sure they don’t have an easy game.”
Cardiff showed how it can be done in the last round of the Heino, here's hoping that Exe can replicate their perfomance and result against RCT

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

HC, Pool 2, Round 3: Exeter Chiefs vs RC Toulon Empty Re: HC, Pool 2, Round 3: Exeter Chiefs vs RC Toulon

Post by sensisball Mon 02 Dec 2013, 3:07 pm

Stade were well worth their win but Toulon looked very disjointed in the backs. Michelak was at his "mercurial best" ie. pants, at 10 and Wulf is a good winger but a quality 12 he aint.
Main problems thoough were up front. Stade bossed the contact and Pape continued where he left off against the Boks giving Claassens a nightmare of a time behind the rucks. Their scrum with the new French tighthead, Slimani, was also dominant for much of the match.
If the Chiefs can apply the same pressure at contact this weekend, even if Sir Johnny is playing, then they will more than an even chance.
Toulon were poor away in Cardiff so they are probably due a strong game some time soon, fingers crossed it doesnt happen this weekend!

sensisball

Back to top Go down

HC, Pool 2, Round 3: Exeter Chiefs vs RC Toulon Empty Re: HC, Pool 2, Round 3: Exeter Chiefs vs RC Toulon

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 03 Dec 2013, 8:36 am

sensisball wrote:Stade were well worth their win but Toulon looked very disjointed in the backs. Michelak was at his "mercurial best" ie. pants, at 10 and Wulf is a good winger but a quality 12 he aint.
Main problems thoough were up front. Stade bossed the contact and Pape continued where he left off against the Boks giving Claassens a nightmare of a time behind the rucks. Their scrum with the new French tighthead, Slimani, was also dominant for much of the match.
If the Chiefs can apply the same pressure at contact this weekend, even if Sir Johnny is playing, then they will more than an even chance.
Toulon were poor away in Cardiff so they are probably due a strong game some time soon, fingers crossed it doesnt happen this weekend!
Fingers Crossed 

Murmurs of grumbles in the Toulon camp, particularly in the pack - too many stars, not enough indians
Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 03 Dec 2013, 6:46 pm

Asbo, I honestly think that your boys can get a LBP at the very least.

If you put up the shutters for 40 minutes, then Fearless Fred will start forcing the low percentage plays. Cardiff absolutely showed how to do it. They don't like it up 'em, Captain Mainwaring.

They don't like it up 'em.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Tue 03 Dec 2013, 7:25 pm

George Carlin wrote:Asbo, I honestly think that your boys can get a LBP at the very least.

If you put up the shutters for 40 minutes, then Fearless Fred will start forcing the low percentage plays. Cardiff absolutely showed how to do it. They don't like it up 'em, Captain Mainwaring.

weather conditions in the cardiff match were some of the worst i have seen this year and handling was next to impossible. was a poor match if a good result for cardiff.

am definitely going to be watching this one. will be my first game watching the chiefs, and i reckon this will be the last season to watch wilko so all around i am very much looking forwards to it.

ASBO - you going to the match?

dream result for me would be an exeter win with wilko getting MoM and a great reception Smile

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 03 Dec 2013, 9:29 pm

George Carlin wrote:Asbo, I honestly think that your boys can get a LBP at the very least.

GC, I hope that you are right, my friend - I know that we'll play a super high tempo game in the first half, so the hope has to be that we build up enough of a score that they lose interest, cos we will tire

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 03 Dec 2013, 9:31 pm

quinsforever wrote:

weather conditions in the cardiff match were some of the worst i have seen this year and handling was next to impossible. was a poor match if a good result for cardiff.

am definitely going to be watching this one. will be my first game watching the chiefs, and i reckon this will be the last season to watch wilko so all around i am very much looking forwards to it.

ASBO - you going to the match?

dream result for me would be an exeter win with wilko getting MoM and a great reception Smile
quins, certainly am, my friend, look for me just behind and above the Exe bench - hope we can provide you with a decent performance for your first Chiefs match

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 04 Dec 2013, 8:25 am

From Kitson in the Grauniad:

Not every coach is prepared to make that leap of faith. All too often we are told the modern game requires a capable risk manager at No10, someone who needs to be able to kick, tackle and organise before anyone worries about distribution skills, but if two teams are equally well prepared, equally fit and equally physical, where is the point of difference going to be found? The best teams are increasingly those who can unlock a door by stealth or sublime skill rather than just trying to knock it over. South Africa have Willie le Roux, New Zealand have Israel Dagg, Australia have Cooper and Folau yet the British and Irish 15-a-side game is rearing too few equivalents. Anthony Watson and Jonny May (both English) have something about them but they are in a glaring minority.

Some clubs do not seem interested in such trivialities. Newcastle Falcons are making a determined fist of staying in the Premiership but the statistics reveal they have scored only three tries in nine league games this season. It is the kind of strike rate which will spell trouble if their goalkickers start missing. Contrast their approach with the positive-minded Exeter Chiefs who, admittedly, have lost their past two games against Saracens and Bath. They will soon start winning again if they maintain the ball-in-hand assurance they exhibited at the Recreation Ground. Although George Ford's boot did for them in the end, the Chiefs could unnerve Toulon in the Heineken Cup on Saturday given sufficient possession.
And I think this is the nub of the problem - our ball-in-hand game is wonderful to watch and we might end up playing the more attractive rugby, but what sets the great teams apart is the the 'W' at the end of the game. Interesting mention of Watson who is undoubtedly talented, but he was comfortably outplayed by Jack Nowell on the weekend

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:44 am

From planetrugby:

Toulon scrum under the spotlight

Toulon forwards coach Jacques Delmas has defended his team's scrum amidst stern criticism following Saturday's heavy loss to Stade Français.

In the wake of RCT's biggest loss of the season, Toulon president Mourad Boudjellal described his team's set piece as the "worst scrum in the Top 14."

Delmas said that he understood the reaction but insisted that Toulon's scrum issues were not new.

"I have twenty years of experience on the job," Delmas told La Provence.

"What interests me is that we are progressing. Regarding the scrum, we will get there. Last year, the RCT suffered in this area, but that was obviously forgotten.

"At the time, there we had Sébastien Bruno who solved all the problems. Today we don't have a strong hooker like that, but we will work so that, collectively, we can compensate.

"That's how it goes. People forget quickly, we know...There are a lot of guys who forget what I've done for twenty years. Scrums, props, hookers, I've seen plenty.

"Scrums in trouble? Well, we've done some strong scrums. Scrummaging is work, but it is especially the school of humility. And when we lack humility, we get caught out. This time, precisely, I think we lacked a little humility."
Hopefully their scrum 'woes' (if they are truly that) will continue for the next fortnight

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 04 Dec 2013, 4:05 pm

Phase 1 of the Redevelopment plans will now commence early in the NY: http://www.exeterchiefs.co.uk/news/phase-one-works-begin/ - excellent news

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 05 Dec 2013, 8:48 am

Ian Whitten joins Jack Yeandle in signing on again for another two years - very happy with that, he's been excellent value since he joined with more to come I suspect

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 06 Dec 2013, 1:36 pm

CHIEFS SIDE TO FACE TOULON

15 Luke Arscott
14 Jack Nowell
13 Phil Dollman
12 Jason Shoemark
11 Matt Jess
10 Gareth Steenson
9 Dave Lewis
1 Ben Moon
2 Jack Yeandle
3 Hoani Tui
4 Dean Mumm (capt)
5 Damian Welch
6 Tom Johnson
7 Ben White
8 Dave Ewers

16 Chris Whitehead
17 Brett Sturgess
18 Alex Brown
19 James Hanks
20 Kai Horstmann
21 Haydn Thomas
22 Henry Slade
23 Ian Whitten

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 06 Dec 2013, 1:42 pm

And RCT:

15 Drew Mitchell,
14 Alexis Palisson,
13 Mathieu Bastareaud,
12 Matt Giteau,
11 Bryan Habana,
10 Jonny Wilkinson (capt),
9 Sebastien Tillous-Borde,
8 Chris Masoe,
7 Steffon Armitage,
6 Juan Smith,
5 Ali Williams,
4 Bakkies Botha,
3 Martin Castrogiovanni,
2 Craig Burden,
1 Florian Fresia.

16 Jean-Charles Orioli,
17 Xavier Chiocci,
18 Carl Hayman,
19 Virgile Bruni,
20 Rudi Wulf,
21 Maxime Mermoz,
22 Michael Claassens,
23 Jocelino Suta

Looks weak Wink

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by reallybored Fri 06 Dec 2013, 3:42 pm

Hahahaha, the Toulon side is just ridiculous.

Mon the warriors.

reallybored

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 06 Dec 2013, 3:48 pm

Bored, it is, isn't it? Tough to know what tactics to adopt against a team of that calibre on paper, but Cardiff managed it somehow. I hope we play with our usual high-temp and ferocious style, that makes them wish they were any where else but Sandy Park by 2pm tomorrow, then hopefully they'll give up for the rest of the game!! No guarantee of course, just wishful thinking

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Fri 06 Dec 2013, 11:45 pm

you going to the return match ASBO?

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sat 07 Dec 2013, 1:40 pm

Great start from Exeter.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sat 07 Dec 2013, 1:44 pm

Wow.  Fantastic try from Toulon.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 07 Dec 2013, 2:10 pm

great game so far.

steffon armitage is a handful ball in hand. great defense Exeter just then.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Sat 07 Dec 2013, 2:10 pm

Who is that idiot of an exeter player. men on either side of him against two defenders and he kicks it dead!!!! mad mad 

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 07 Dec 2013, 2:15 pm

slade - brilliant drifting running and great step. havent seen him before.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 07 Dec 2013, 2:16 pm

c'mon exeter!

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 07 Dec 2013, 2:49 pm

Chief
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:06 pm

how did exeter defend that? incredible

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:07 pm

well done the idiot!!! Thats your ledger wiped clean. Great tackle!!!

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:12 pm

I did not realise Juan Smith was playing!

How has he been playing?

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:18 pm

Standulstermen wrote:well done the idiot!!! Thats your ledger wiped clean. Great tackle!!!
made a fairly decent break too

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:21 pm

steffon armitage MoM methinks

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:26 pm

brave performance chiefs. pleasure to watch.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:27 pm

Nuts deep in Wilkinson the SKY commentary team,
any other player makes a tackle but not Johnny oh no he makes important tackles!
Players carry the ball dead but not Johnny he chooses to calm the game down and carry the ball dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:43 pm

get lost troll. wilkinson has always made important tackles.

when you get a fly half worthy of doing up wilko's shoelaces then maybe you'd have something positive to focus on. current european player of the year and captain of reigning champions...yeah he's rubbish and not worthy of respect

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound of Harrow Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:47 pm

Can't fault Exeter foe effort, but their handling and decision making at times let them down. They made nothing of the great line breaks they created.

Hound of Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:51 pm

DeludedOptimistorjustDave wrote:Nuts deep in Wilkinson the SKY commentary team,
any other player makes a tackle but not Johnny oh no he makes important tackles!
Players carry the ball dead but not Johnny he chooses to calm the game down and carry the ball dead.
Shouldn't you be on the Scarlets thread blaming the referee for the loss?

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sat 07 Dec 2013, 3:59 pm

Quins - its the sycophantic attitude of the commentators that grates. "Wilkinsons Toulon"

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Sat 07 Dec 2013, 4:06 pm

quinsforever wrote:get lost troll. wilkinson has always made important tackles.

when you get a fly half worthy of doing up wilko's shoelaces then maybe you'd have something positive to focus on. current european player of the year and captain of reigning champions...yeah he's rubbish and not worthy of respect
laughing 
I see your nuts deep in Wilko too.
p.s never played at 10 so quite a dumb analogy from quins again.

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sat 07 Dec 2013, 4:26 pm

Hound of Harrow wrote:Can't fault Exeter foe effort, but their handling and decision making at times let them down. They made nothing of the great line breaks they created.

Agreed, Dave, often not enough support for the runner once the initial break had been made, or wrong decision made by runner when over the gain line. All good tho, still on a massive learning curve - this time last year, we were in similar position versus Clermont at home and got completely blown away - this time around, it never felt like the game was getting away from us at any point. Proud of the effort too, the Toulon lads were huffing and puffing by the end of that

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sat 07 Dec 2013, 4:41 pm

Yes well played Exeter. I really like the look of Nowell & Slade.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 07 Dec 2013, 4:48 pm

So...........not to re-start the same olde debate, but is Slade a potential fly half for the future?  Looked assured and tried to get his backs moving.
Wouldn't it be funny if England play the All Blacks in the RWC final and both out halves are Slade?

And before some sack nay-sayer injects reality into this, I am being fanciful (and you know who you are, I know you wanted to say it won't happen, you felt the reflex, didn't you!).

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by quinsforever Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:37 pm

TJ wrote:Quins - its the sycophantic attitude of the commentators that grates.  "Wilkinsons Toulon"
he's the captain? i just heard them say Robshaw's Quins 30seconds. ago. it's a commentary stock phrase.

quinsforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound of Harrow Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:55 pm

Aye As - Chiefs are learning, and when Baxter takes them through the video analysis he should concentrate on maximising their opportunities.

You would bet that the likes of Clermont and Leinster would have made the most of those chances.

Hound of Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:07 pm

Really wanted Exeter to win this game.
That Wilko missed penalty was a first though. 3 yards left I reckon.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:14 pm

Asbo - very unlucky. Your boys could show Glasgow a lot about how to protect ball and recycle through the forwards. Just didn't quite have the guile to unlock the defence but there was lots of good stuff from Chiefs.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:27 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:Really wanted Exeter to win this game.
That Wilko missed penalty was a first though. 3 yards left I reckon.
Definitely felt a bit bad for Saint Jonny when they asked Giteau to take the last penalty and the crowd were chanting "We want Johnny"!

But my favourite quip of the day goes to the fan behind me that shouted, "Oy, linesman, that white line is not just for Nigella" clap

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:28 pm

doctor_grey wrote:So...........not to re-start the same olde debate, but is Slade a potential fly half for the future?  Looked assured and tried to get his backs moving.
Wouldn't it be funny if England play the All Blacks in the RWC final and both out halves are Slade?

And before some sack nay-sayer injects reality into this, I am being fanciful (and you know who you are, I know you wanted to say it won't happen, you felt the reflex, didn't you!).
I would have said so, Dr_G, he is a very assured young man

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:30 pm

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:Yes well played Exeter. I really like the look of Nowell & Slade.
BigTrev, agreed, neither looked out of place today, I thought. Nowell lacks outright pace for a wing, but I think he'll eventually take over from Luke Arscott at fullback which looks his more natural position. Young Henry is a gem - with him, George Ford, Burns and to a lesser extent, the current leading light, Farrell, I think England have flyhalf covered for many years to come

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 07 Dec 2013, 7:49 pm

Unlucky Exeter, wont be an easy trip for Glasgow.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun 08 Dec 2013, 10:02 am

jimbopip wrote:Unlucky Exeter, wont be an easy trip for Glasgow.
No will be bloody tricky esp as we are feckin pish-poor right now and effectively out of the Heino !

Very well played Chiefs - you deserved more clap 
21st Century Schizoid Man
21st Century Schizoid Man

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Sun 08 Dec 2013, 11:07 am

Some great rugby showed by Exeter at times. Should have taken their chances though. Proper hc game intensity wise. A few bruised bodies and stiches made afterwards. Although bakkies does not seem heavily concerned !
https://twitter.com/BakkiesBotha4/status/409583457795575808

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sun 08 Dec 2013, 4:16 pm

Reckon Bakkies had a bit of a shock, incl having had to go off or stitches to his heid - reckon he's not used to paying against a bunch of no-names and finding that he's got a struggle on his hands Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sun 08 Dec 2013, 4:57 pm

14stitches for Bakkies

825 international caps vs 40

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next