The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster

+47
asoreleftshoulder
Thomond
VinceWLB
niwatts
The Great Aukster
trebellbobaggins
EnglandRose
LondonTiger
Captain Charisma
Notch
HammerofThunor
Rory_Gallagher
majesticimperialman
LeinsterFan4life
EnglishReign
Breadvan
Artful_Dodger
wales606
Morgannwg
Pot Hale
valjester
dublin_dave
eirebilly
thebluesmancometh
Golden
totti13
Feckless Rogue
red_stag
brennomac
GunsGerms
Ozzy3213
21st Century Schizoid Man
Moorsman
toml
Portnoy's Complaint
kingjohn7
BlueMuff
Glas a du
Kingshu
yappysnap
Dubbelyew L Overate
Mickado
pete (buachaill on eirne)
theslosty
Jenifer McLadyboy
MrsP
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
51 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 14 Jan 2013, 8:19 pm

Well here we are at the last of the pool games, with lowly Exe (and one or two other results) standing between the current European champions and qualification for the knock-out phase of this year's tournament. Leinster overcame the challenge of the Chiefs back in October at the RDS with a 9-6 victory. Thoughts?

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Re: Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster

Post by MrsP Mon 14 Jan 2013, 8:49 pm

How do you think your lot will approach this one Asbo?

Will they be up to avenge the game in Dublin which they probably should have won or will they keep their powder dry for the battle in the Jeff?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Exe V Lein

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 8:54 pm

We're here for doin serious damage on the try count.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Re: Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster

Post by theslosty Mon 14 Jan 2013, 8:54 pm

Don't take it personally Chiefs fans, but... this - is - Leinster. (Apologies)

4 tries required.

To keep the three-peat miracle alive.

A final in Dublin.

A chance to renew the Clermont rivalry.

Three-times champions and a fairly injury free, in-form team.

The business will be done.

And I am definitely not stating the obvious.

Whistle
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 14 Jan 2013, 9:05 pm

MrsP wrote:How do you think your lot will approach this one Asbo?

Will they be up to avenge the game in Dublin which they probably should have won or will they keep their powder dry for the battle in the Jeff?
Exe have effectively got two games off after this (LV= Cup) where I imagine that the squad will be rotated heavily, so I would expect an all-out effort on this one. Yes, the boys will be smarting from the drubbing in Clermont-Ferrand and they will also know that they were within a gnat's baw-hair of earning a draw at the RDS, plus I don't think the players at Exe would actually know how to take it easy, I don't believe it's in their make-up (for example, I don't think someone like say James Scaysbrook would understand 'go easy' if he was instructed to do that!). Clearly Leinster are massive favourites for this one, most players back from injury now, coming into a period of decent form, 6Ns & Lions places to play for, the business end of the Heino to secure and going for the three-peat

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 14 Jan 2013, 9:07 pm

theslosty wrote:Don't take it personally Chiefs fans, but... this - is - Leinster. (Apologies)

4 tries required.

To keep the three-peat miracle alive.

A final in Dublin.

A chance to renew the Clermont rivalry.

Three-times champions and a fairly injury free, in-form team.

The business will be done.

And I am definitely not stating the obvious.

Whistle
Wouldn't dream of taking it personally, slosty, and you are absolutely right - "this - is - Leinster" - the same Leinster that squeaked a 9-6 victory on their home turf. No apologies necessary OK

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Exeter v Leinster

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 9:19 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:the same Leinster that squeaked a 9-6 victory on their home turf. No apologies necessary
That's just it. It ain't. have a look at the teamsheets

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Mon 14 Jan 2013, 9:31 pm

Still Asbo, what a batpism of fire in the Hec eh?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 14 Jan 2013, 9:32 pm

By all means, Jen.

Here's what we faced at the RDS: Ian Madigan, Andrew Conway, Brian O'Driscoll, Fergus McFadden, Isa Nacewa, Jonathan Sexton, Eoin Reddan, Cian Healy, Rickardt Strauss, Mike Ross, Leo Cullen, Damian Browne, Kevin McLaughlin, Sean Jennings, Jamie Heaslip.

Here's what faced Scarlets: Leinster: Rob Kearney, Isa Nacewa, Fergus McFadden, Gordon D'Arcy, Luke Fitzgerald, Jonathan Sexton, Isaac Boss; Cian Healy, Sean Cronin, Mike Ross, Leo Cullen (capt), Devin Toner, Sean O'Brien, Shane Jennings, Jamie Heaslip.

No doubt you'll disagree but there isn't much in it in my view - pack is virtually identical, Strauss preferred to Cronin back in October and Browne over Toner, altho SOB better than Lauchy. In the backs, Kearney and Fitzgerald are the improvement, but equally McFadden-BOD I would contend is stronger that D'Arcy-McFadden

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 14 Jan 2013, 9:33 pm

MrsP wrote:Still Asbo, what a batpism of fire in the Hec eh?

Absolutely, MrsP, couldn't have asked for an experience that will make this group of players any stronger

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty E V L

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:By all means, Jen.

Here's what we faced at the RDS: Ian Madigan, Andrew Conway, Brian O'Driscoll, Fergus McFadden, Isa Nacewa, Jonathan Sexton, Eoin Reddan, Cian Healy, Rickardt Strauss, Mike Ross, Leo Cullen, Damian Browne, Kevin McLaughlin, Sean Jennings, Jamie Heaslip.

Here's what faced Scarlets: Leinster: Rob Kearney, Isa Nacewa, Fergus McFadden, Gordon D'Arcy, Luke Fitzgerald, Jonathan Sexton, Isaac Boss; Cian Healy, Sean Cronin, Mike Ross, Leo Cullen (capt), Devin Toner, Sean O'Brien, Shane Jennings, Jamie Heaslip.

No doubt you'll disagree but there isn't much in it in my view - pack is virtually identical, Strauss preferred to Cronin back in October and Browne over Toner, altho SOB better than Lauchy. In the backs, Kearney and Fitzgerald are the improvement, but equally McFadden-BOD I would contend is stronger that D'Arcy-McFadden
Darce and Drico will start. Sob didn't actually play v Scarlets although he was named in the team. We have almost a full strength squad. Browne and Roux are the only absentees from the 38. Not all fully match fit but well on the way.

All I'll say is the lads will be fired up and ready to score tries, or die trying. As Lloyd George said to Michael Collins, prepare for immediate and terrible war.

Not too many people get 4 tries in Exeter, I get that, and I'm not saying we will, but Jaysus we'll give it a serious go.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:08 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

As Lloyd George said to Michael Collins, prepare for immediate and terrible war.

Lol, was that really necessary? Laugh
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:16 pm

I think the main thing about this game is Joe Schmidt. Probably the best attack coach on the planet (one of them anyway) and he now has to go for broke, no holding anything back for the game against these guys or those guys. He needs tries, more tries and then some more.

Every single intricacy he knows is going to be hauled out of his big playbook and we will attack the Exeter defence with an outstanding level of variation probably not seen in the HCup so far this year.

If our pack front up (and I believe they will) then expect hell to be rained down.

Gibbo has been a huge source of optimism and confidence for me ever since 606v1 never laying down to call it quits, his " BELIEVE guinness " symbol has become fairly well recognised on these boards.

This week I'm adding a new one...

4 stars Fingers Crossed

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Extr v Lnstr

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

theslosty wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

As Lloyd George said to Michael Collins, prepare for immediate and terrible war.

Lol, was that really necessary? Laugh

Why? Because he was from Munster?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

Why does each of Jenny's posts on this thread have a different Article Title?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Exeter v Leinster

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:40 pm

MrsP wrote:Why does each of Jenny's posts on this thread have a different Article Title?

It's my protest against superfluous info in titles. Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Mon 14 Jan 2013, 11:02 pm

But, how do you do that?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Just type whatever you like in the "post title" field

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 11:10 pm

MrsP wrote:But, how do you do that?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty I had never noticed this wee bit before! Cool!!!!

Post by MrsP Mon 14 Jan 2013, 11:16 pm

Very Happy

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 15 Jan 2013, 9:09 am

pete (buachaill on eirne) wrote:I think the main thing about this game is Joe Schmidt. Probably the best attack coach on the planet (one of them anyway) and he now has to go for broke, no holding anything back for the game against these guys or those guys. He needs tries, more tries and then some more.

Every single intricacy he knows is going to be hauled out of his big playbook and we will attack the Exeter defence with an outstanding level of variation probably not seen in the HCup so far this year.

If our pack front up (and I believe they will) then expect hell to be rained down.

Gibbo has been a huge source of optimism and confidence for me ever since 606v1 never laying down to call it quits, his " BELIEVE guinness " symbol has become fairly well recognised on these boards.

4 stars Fingers Crossed

THIS

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Jan 2013, 10:55 am

Hmmm, deep, Michael Headscratch

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 15 Jan 2013, 11:36 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Hmmm, deep, Michael Headscratch

Ah gimme a break I'm busy today.

Do Chiefs have a full deck to pick from As?

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Jan 2013, 12:02 pm

Ha, buddy, I'll let you off! Gonna miss your mug at the weekend there, buddy Sad

We're shy of a few: first choice scrum-half Haydn Thomas missed out against ASM and may not have recovered; we're low on backrow bench options with Dave Ewers, Kai Horstmann and James Phillips all missing in action; further out, Gonzo Camacho and Phil Dollman both took knocks against Clermont that led to them both being subbed immediately; lastly Aly Muldowney, who's either been starting in the second row or on the bench looks to have damaged his ankle ligaments in that game too.

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbelyew L Overate Tue 15 Jan 2013, 2:37 pm

Sturge at LH will be missing too, and Whitehead and possibly Alcott both at Hooker. I don't know what's happened to Tatupu since his comeback from his broken ankle - I assume he's had a relapse, but it's been 6 or 7 weeks since his 60 minutes in the A game.

I'm expecting a good fierce game - after all, Leinster probably need a LBP to get into the Amlin. Chief

Dubbelyew L Overate

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 15 Jan 2013, 2:57 pm

Mickado wrote:
pete (buachaill on eirne) wrote:I think the main thing about this game is Joe Schmidt. Probably the best attack coach on the planet (one of them anyway) and he now has to go for broke, no holding anything back for the game against these guys or those guys. He needs tries, more tries and then some more.

4 stars Fingers Crossed

THIS

Schmidt is very good but Clermont, Crusaders and Chiefs (SH not NH) all have very good attacks too. Would love to see those SH teams play some of the NH champs.

Anyhows back on topic. Good luck Chiefs I take it if you stop Leinster from scoring four tries then they'll be out?

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 15 Jan 2013, 2:58 pm

Oh and did I hear the commentators on the weekend mention something about Comacho leaving at the end of the season?

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Einster v Lexeter

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:07 pm

We could be in or out with or without the BP.

Much more likely to have some chance with the BP though. Then we just need Toulon to beat MontP away OR Munster not to get a BP v Racing.

If we get either of those (and a BP win), the only thing that can put us out is Toulouse scoring 4 tries and losing by less than 7. Any other result in the Leicester game would see us through.

So basically we have feck all chance. Crying or Very sad

But I still believe. Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:14 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:We could be in or out with or without the BP.

Much more likely to have some chance with the BP though. Then we just need Toulon to beat MontP away OR Munster not to get a BP v Racing.

If we get either of those (and a BP win), the only thing that can put us out is Toulouse scoring 4 tries and losing by less than 7. Any other result in the Leicester game would see us through.

So basically we have feck all chance. Crying or Very sad

But I still believe. Smile

If we can get the TBP which would put us on (20) I am relatively confident

I can not see Munster getting a TBP that would have them finish on (19).
I don't see Montpellier beating Toulon I do see them getting a LBP (19).
I do however see Toulouse getting within 7 of Leicester but even so that would put them on (19).

Fingers Crossed

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:16 pm

Dubbelyew L Overate wrote:Sturge at LH will be missing too, and Whitehead and possibly Alcott both at Hooker. I don't know what's happened to Tatupu since his comeback from his broken ankle - I assume he's had a relapse, but it's been 6 or 7 weeks since his 60 minutes in the A game.

I'm expecting a good fierce game - after all, Leinster probably need a LBP to get into the Amlin. Chief
Quite right, Dub, how could I forget our front row woes!?!? Doh

Sadly I don't think even a BP in defeat will get Leinster a free pass to the Amlin

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:19 pm

yappysnap wrote:
Mickado wrote:

4 stars Fingers Crossed

THIS

Schmidt is very good but Clermont, Crusaders and Chiefs (SH not NH) all have very good attacks too. Would love to see those SH teams play some of the NH champs.

Anyhows back on topic. Good luck Chiefs I take it if you stop Leinster from scoring four tries then they'll be out?
-ish, Yappy. A loss or a draw and they're out, so they must attack. A win with no TBP leaves them heavily reliant on other results going their way, a 5-pointer probably puts them into try count territory and that's not looking so clever either. Tough one for Leinster

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:22 pm

So Chiefs fans, how is Whitten doing now? Worth a call up to Ireland squad? Behind Marshall and D'arcy.

Think Leinster will do the buiness this weekend, they were poor at start of season, and Chiefs should have won, but Leinster have really come back into form, and are looking like the European champions again.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:23 pm

yappysnap wrote:Oh and did I hear the commentators on the weekend mention something about Comacho leaving at the end of the season?
yappy, he's certainly out of contract in the summer. He's blown hot and cold for us this year - he's an incredibly dangerous broken-field runner, but being out for the Rugby Championship and AIs I think he found it difficult to get back into the Exe system and so has been giving away penalties and missing tackles (both unusual for him) like they're going out of fashion. Tbh I'm reconciled to losing him to one of the French clubs, but we'll hopefully have Tatupu back from injury, Votu have converted from 7s, and young Jack Nowell will have come into his own

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:27 pm

Kingshu wrote:So Chiefs fans, how is Whitten doing now? Worth a call up to Ireland squad? Behind Marshall and D'arcy.

Think Leinster will do the buiness this weekend, they were poor at start of season, and Chiefs should have won, but Leinster have really come back into form, and are looking like the European champions again.
hes been doing pretty well, Kingshu, although he made a bit of a hash of a 3-on-1 overlap at the weekend, by he's not had a settled run at one position really yet - not his fault, just that with different injuries and his versatility, he's tended to be the utility back that shifts around. If not senior squad, he'd be a decent shout for the Wolfhounds

Leinster may secure the win this weekend (or they may not), we'll have to wait and see - must be massive pressure on their players tho, and this chat about Sexton leaving and mike Ross all peed off cos he's been offered a lower contract can't be creating the ideal preparation conditions

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:35 pm

Leinster fans in mock angst shocker!
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 15 Jan 2013, 3:47 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
Kingshu wrote:So Chiefs fans, how is Whitten doing now? Worth a call up to Ireland squad? Behind Marshall and D'arcy.

hes been doing pretty well, Kingshu, although he made a bit of a hash of a 3-on-1 overlap at the weekend, by he's not had a settled run at one position really yet - not his fault, just that with different injuries and his versatility, he's tended to be the utility back that shifts around. If not senior squad, he'd be a decent shout for the Wolfhounds

Leinster may secure the win this weekend (or they may not), we'll have to wait and see - must be massive pressure on their players tho, and this chat about Sexton leaving and mike Ross all peed off cos he's been offered a lower contract can't be creating the ideal preparation conditions

Chief

Smoke and mirrors ASBO smoke and mirrors. They'll be on form when the time comes.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Laxiter v Entster

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 15 Jan 2013, 4:04 pm

pete (buachaill on eirne) wrote:

I can not see Munster getting a TBP that would have them finish on (19).
I don't see Montpellier beating Toulon I do see them getting a LBP (19).
I do however see Toulouse getting within 7 of Leicester but even so that would put them on (19).

Fingers Crossed
Toulouse have to score 4 tries as well as losing by less than 7.
to spell it out.....

Providing we get the 5 points in Exeter (tough but possible)

Toulouse win. We don't have to worry about their group.

Leicester win by 8 or more. We don't have to worry about their group.

Leicester win and Toulouse score less than 4 tries. We don't have to worry about their group.

However I would be a lot more concerned than you about Munster (badly and all as they are playing) being able to score 4 tries v the U14s team that Racing will send.

I would also be more concerned about the commitment of Toulon (who only need an LBP to get a home QF) v the commitment of Montpelier (who can qualify with ANY win)

It would suit both teams to get rid of Leinster.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Tue 15 Jan 2013, 4:13 pm

Think Leinster will be used to the pressure, 3 times European Champs, something like 500 Irish caps, they've been there done that, gone back again cos they liked it so much, bought a hoilday villa there. Mind you Chiefs away to finish, their are lots and lots of easier places to go.

If Leinster want it badly enough they will win, not sure about BP, however 3 cups, is the desire still there? It's want alex Ferg gets praise about for Man U, keeping them hungry, can Schmidt do the same?

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMuff Tue 15 Jan 2013, 4:17 pm

I think the Chiefs will be really up for this game. Great home record and very proud of their achievements. Hope they give it everything they have.

Now go and prevent the 3 time European Champions from getting a bp Very Happy

BlueMuff

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Tue 15 Jan 2013, 4:21 pm

If Leinster score 5 tries and Munster 4, they would be level, is that right? Who would then go thru?

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Wexeter V Denster

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 15 Jan 2013, 4:26 pm

kingjohn7 wrote:If Leinster score 5 tries and Munster 4, they would be level, is that right? Who would then go thru?

Munster on points difference.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbelyew L Overate Tue 15 Jan 2013, 5:03 pm

Kingshu wrote:Think Leinster will be used to the pressure, 3 times European Champs, something like 500 Irish caps, they've been there done that, gone back again cos they liked it so much, bought a hoilday villa there. Mind you Chiefs away to finish, their are lots and lots of easier places to go.

If Leinster want it badly enough they will win, not sure about BP, however 3 cups, is the desire still there? It's want alex Ferg gets praise about for Man U, keeping them hungry, can Schmidt do the same?

If Biarritz fail to get an LBP against Quins on friday night, then Leinster will at least have qualified for the Amlin. That would take the pressure off, no?

Dubbelyew L Overate

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Tue 15 Jan 2013, 5:51 pm

No.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue 15 Jan 2013, 7:40 pm

BlueMuff wrote:I think the Chiefs will be really up for this game. Great home record and very proud of their achievements. Hope they give it everything they have.

Room for both of us no...? :puppy dog eyes:

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMuff Tue 15 Jan 2013, 9:40 pm

Mickado wrote:
BlueMuff wrote:I think the Chiefs will be really up for this game. Great home record and very proud of their achievements. Hope they give it everything they have.

Room for both of us no...? :puppy dog eyes:

No cause yee will probably go on and win the ........ thing again - 3 in row I might as well emigrate back down the country Chief Chief Chief

BlueMuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 16 Jan 2013, 6:45 am

No matter what happens this weekend I don't see us winnin the cup. It's between ASM and Ulster i reckon.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Exe v Lein

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Wed 16 Jan 2013, 1:41 pm

Mickado wrote:No matter what happens this weekend I don't see us winnin the cup. It's between ASM and Ulster i reckon.
If we can't be there I'd like to see those 2 in the final.

It's walking distance from my house and I already have tickets.

Last edited by Jenifer McLadyboy on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 16 Jan 2013, 2:53 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Mickado wrote:No matter what happens this weekend I don't see us winnin the cup. It's between ASM and Ulster i reckon.

Don't be such a geisha Jen, it's walking distance from all of our houses, depending on how long you're willing to walk.

I also have tickets Smile

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Wed 16 Jan 2013, 3:07 pm

Mickado wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

Don't be such a geisha Jen, it's walking distance from all of our houses, depending on how long you're willing to walk.

Yeah I got some too, see ya there buachailli (agus cailin!)

Mick have some faith. If we manage to get in to the knock out rounds I would expect our chances of winning would sky rocket as we have most guys back now and are one of the hardest teams to beat

Back to top Go down

Heino Cup Pool 5, Round 6: Exeter Chiefs vs Leinster Empty Exe v Lein

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Wed 16 Jan 2013, 3:23 pm

Mickado wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

I've been called some funny things in my time but.........

I'd love to see Gibson walk from his house. Shocked

Last edited by Jenifer McLadyboy on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 16 Jan 2013, 4:03 pm

Point taken.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next