The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edinburgh V Leinster

+25
alive555
Cambo
Manky-Flanker
LeinsterFan4life
EWT Spoons
madmaccas
cakeordeath
BigGee
GLove39
21st Century Schizoid Man
des
jimbopip
Tramptastic
justified sinner
awisepenguin
tigertattie
funnyExiledScot
George Carlin
Jenifer McLadyboy
thebandwagonsociety
TJ
Feckless Rogue
GunsGerms
RDW
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Edinburgh V Leinster Empty Edinburgh V Leinster

Post by RDW Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:03 pm

Friday 20th December
7.35PM
Murrayfield
BBC ALBA / RTE

REFEREE: Peter Fitzgibbon (IRFU), ASSISTANT REFEREES: Andrew McMenemy, TBC (both SRU) CITING COMMISSIONER: Iain Goodall (SRU) TMO: Iain Ramage (SRU)

Edinburgh  coffee 

15 Jack Cuthbert

14 Dougie Fife

13 Nick De Luca

12 Ben Atiga

11 Tom Brown

10 Greig Tonks

9 Greig Laidlaw CAPTAIN

1 Alasdair Dickinson

2 Ross Ford

3 Willem Nel

4 Grant Gilchrist

5 Ollie Atkins

6 Cornell Du Preez

7 Roddy Grant

8 David Denton

Substitutes

16 Aleki Lutui

17 Wicus Blaauw

18 Geoff Cross

19 Sean Cox

20 Mike Coman

21 Grayson Hart

22 Tony Fenner

23 Sam Beard

Leinster  guinness 

15: Zane Kirchner
14: Darragh Fanning
13: Brian O'Driscoll
12: Noel Reid
11: Luke Fitzgerald
10: Ian Madigan
9: Isaac Boss
1: Michael Bent
2: Aaron Dundon
3: Martin Moore
4: Leo Cullen CAPTAIN
5: Tom Denton
6: Kevin McLaughlin
7: Shane Jennings
8: Jordi Murphy

REPLACEMENTS:
16: James Tracy
17: Jack O'Connell
18: Tadhg Furlong
19: Quinn Roux
20: Dominic Ryan
21: John Cooney
22: Jimmy Gopperth
23: Brendan Macken

Match stats

28 Played 28
11 Wins 16
61 Tries 82
37 Conversions 62
60 Penalties 72
5 Drop goals 2
574 Points 756
25 Average age 28

Last edited by RDW_Scotland on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 12:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh V Leinster Empty Re: Edinburgh V Leinster

Post by RDW Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:05 pm

Edinburgh head coach Alan Solomons rested Laidlaw, De Luca and Denton for this game, which suggests he's really targetting it.

Leinster are a tough team for anyone to play but I'm surprised to see they've only beaten us 5 more times than we've beaten them.

Will Leinster put out their strongest team though? Leinster fans?

I suspect Solomons will have to mix things up a bit from yesterday's victory over Gloucester as they surely can't all play again 5 days later.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:15 pm

Edinburgh do have a pretty good record against Leinster. Id say Leinster will put out a strong enough team. Apart for a few key players Leinster tend to rotate a little even in Hcup games so I expect to see a few players that werent involved in the last two Hcup games. Maybe a return to Gopperth at outhalf and Kirchener at fullback for example.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:16 pm

I'm assuming BoD will be given the week off?

Would be a shame - probably my last chance to see the great man play in person.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:24 pm

I'd say Leinster will have a strong team for this one.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:34 pm

I fear for this one - but Edinburgh do seem to have gained something under Solomans. Hard to see an Edinburgh win but there is always hope isn't there?

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:45 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:I'm assuming BoD will be given the week off?

Would be a shame - probably my last chance to see the great man play in person.

Id say so. Mind you he hasnt played much Rabo rugby so who knows. Its unlikely though.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:52 pm

Do Leinster have a Christmas double header? We've got the 1872 clash with Glasgow on boxing day then the away leg on New Years day, so there will definitely be some squad management going on.

Saying that, Solomons' approach to squad management so far seems to be 'bugger them, they can play 80 minutes of every game!'

On that note, surely it's time for Geoff Cross to get some gametime??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Mon 16 Dec 2013, 3:01 pm

The Irish teams lose all their internationals to an Ireland training camp during the Christmas derbies don't they? So surely they'll name as strong a team as possible now while they still have them all.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Mon 16 Dec 2013, 3:56 pm

I would be surprised if the front row was Bent/Dundon/Moore.  They did well during the AI matches.  Cullen will be given the start I would think and not sure whether it will be Toner (his minutes are creeping up) or McCarthy (probably). Backrow of Ruddock, Jennings (very poor last weekend) and Jordi would do well.  The match will be won/loss in the pack so that is where the focus should be in training this week.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:48 pm

I really don’t know what Edinburgh team he will pick. He surely has to do some rotation, but as I said previously he doesn’t seem to be a fan of doing much rotating! There’s a very busy month or so coming up so he’s surely got to bring players in.

Again though he has said he’s targeting this game, so the rotation might have to wait…

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 16 Dec 2013, 5:20 pm

Jaysus. You lads are keen.

Here is our squad update. Drico almost never does away Rabo fixtures, but there is a pic of him in the squad update so you just never know.

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/news/11106.php#.Uq8k1yePROs
Leinster Rugby wrote:
The Leinster squad trained in UCD on Monday afternoon as attention switched to the league and Friday night's RaboDirect PRO12 clash in Murrayfield against Edinburgh (KO: 7.35pm)...
The panel is expected to be freshened up for the festive programme with a number of players' participation set to be managed. The province look set to include Isaac Boss for the first time in several weeks as the Ireland scrum-half has stepped up his rehabilitation following a hamstring injury. Sean O'Brien was a late withdrawal due to a dead leg on Saturday but he should be available for the coming games.

Saturday's game in the Aviva Stadium marked Sean Cronin's 60th game for Leinster, while out-half Ian Madigan and Eoin Reddan have both now reached the 90 cap mark for the province. Fergus McFadden is continuing his rehabilitation after hand surgery and he should return to the fray in the early weeks of the new year. Cian Healy, meanwhile, has undergone ankle surgery and should also return in January.

The management could be set to promote a number of players who have performed well in recent week for the 'A' team in the British & Irish Cup back-to-back victories over Cross Keys ahead of the trip to the Scottish capital.

Meanwhile, the festive PRO12 interprovincial derby against Ulster in the RDS on December 28th is a sell out.

PS we don't have double headers as we have more than 2 teams. We play Connacht away on the 4th after Ulster at home on the 28th

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 16 Dec 2013, 5:22 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Jaysus. You lads are keen.

Have you not seen the size of the average Scottish thread on here??  Very Happy 

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 16 Dec 2013, 5:24 pm

Here is a conservative selection from Leinsterfans. Probably see an extra sprinkle of top players in here.

Bent
Dundon
Moore
Cullen
Roux
McLaughlin
Jennings
Murphy

Boss
Gopperth
Fitzgerald
Reid
Macken
Kearney
Kirchner

Cronin
O'Connell
Furlong
McCarthy
O'Brien
Cooney
Madigan
Hudson

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 16 Dec 2013, 5:32 pm

Yes, Leinster are traditionally less inclined to play their first team over Xmas.

Impossible to call this one as who knows which Edinburgh side will show up this week. If it's the same one that kept the Cherries in a locked box, then this will be a good game. Want to see this Edinburgh side get some momentum - they deserve the rub of the green.

Also, I am getting bored with watching Jen's pretty boys beat everyone without really even trying. O'Driscoll has looked way off his best, so I hope for Edinburgh's sake that he does play.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 16 Dec 2013, 6:07 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Here is a conservative selection from Leinsterfans. Probably see an extra sprinkle of top players in here.

I wish we had top players we could "sprinkle" into the side!!

If we're lucky we might just play one of two players in their preferred positions.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 17 Dec 2013, 9:40 am

FYI the game is being shown on BBC Alba and RTE.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 17 Dec 2013, 1:25 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:FYI the game is being shown on BBC Alba and RTE.

Excellent, although I'll hopefully be able to go along to this one. Last home fixture of the year I can get to.

Here's my preferred squad:

1.Blauw 2.Ford 3.Cross 4.Atkins 5.VDW 6.Leonardi 7.Grant 8.Denton 9.Laidlaw 10.Tonks 11.Brown 12.Atiga 13.Dominguez 14.Fife 15.Cuthbert

16.Dickinson 17.Lutui 18.Nel 19.Gilchrist 20.Du Preez 21.Rennie 22.Hart 23.NDL

I'd be aiming for the same XV against Glasgow both games, so I'd suggest a couple of players like Nel, Gilchrist, Rennie and NDL get limited duties off the bench for this one.

Cross could use 80 minutes and Nel could use a break.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 17 Dec 2013, 2:01 pm

The only things I want to see from the team selection are Cross starting, and probably Du Preez rested. Du Preez is quickly becoming one of the first names on the team sheet and I’d like him rested for Glasgow – he’s pretty much played 80 minutes of every game since he got here and put in another big shift on Sunday. Plus Leonardi / Basalaia with Denton is still a very competitive combo.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 17 Dec 2013, 2:16 pm

Agreed - team for the 1872 games:

1.Dickinson 2.Ford 3.Nel 4.Gilchrist 5.VDW 6.Du Preez 7.Rennie 8.Denton 9.Laidlaw 10.Leonard 11.Brown 12.Atiga 13.NDL 14.Fife 15.Tonks

16.Blauw 17.Lutui 18.Cross 19.Atkins 20.Grant 21.Hart 22.Dominguez 23.Cuthbert

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 17 Dec 2013, 2:41 pm

I suspect Sunday's win might have opened Solomons' eyes a bit. Cuthbert is a dependable 15, but most importantly he can hoof the ball for miles both form the tee and from hand. Tonks and Cuthbert at 10 and 15 will really give us a strong kicking lineup, plus Cuthbert can take longer shots at goal than wee Greig.

I think if Tonks is picked at 10 on Friday then he'll be there for Glasgow. Shame it's just happening now though - would have been good to go into these games with a settled 10.

Leonard is settled, he's just not been overly good!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 17 Dec 2013, 2:57 pm

I agree that much will depend on the Friday game, and whether Tonks gets another 80 minutes at 10. I just hope that if we're going to see him there for the next 3 games, then let's just give him a proper crack between now and the end of the season (with Leonard covering from the bench).

Cuthbert can do a half decent job at 15, it's just at wing he looks completely lost.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 17 Dec 2013, 4:04 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Jaysus. You lads are keen.

Here is our squad update. Drico almost never does away Rabo fixtures, but there is a pic of him in the squad update so you just never know.

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/news/11106.php#.Uq8k1yePROs
Ha. They have changed the pic on the squad update to Leo Cullen. Forget Bodser.
RDW_Scotland wrote:
Leinster are a tough team for anyone to play but I'm surprised to see they've only beaten us 5 more times than we've beaten them.

That's because until 6 years ago you were our bogey team. Ospreys have taken over on that front.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 12:32 pm

Edinburgh name a pretty much first choice team, with Isaak VDV the only usual starter not in the squad. Rennie not in the squad either –

Cuthbert, Fife, De Luca, Atiga, Brown, Tonks, Laidlaw, Dickinson, Ford, Nel, Gilchrist, Atkins, Du Preez, Grant, Denton

Subs – Lutui, Blaauw, Cross, Cox, Coman, Hart, Fenner

WP Nel starts yet again – they’re definitely getting their money’s worth out of him! Surely Cross will spell him off the bench…

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 19 Dec 2013, 12:33 pm

Looks like you get your wish on BOD

Coach Matt O'Connor has made a number of changes to the starting 15 from that selected last weekend against Northampton.
The Leinster team to face Edinburgh in Friday evening's RaboDirect PRO12 clash in Murrayfield (KO: 7.35pm) has been named...
Isaac Boss is included for the first time in several weeks having recovered sufficiently from a hamstring injury and he partners Ian Madigan in the half backs, who has been selected at outhalf once again.

Luke Fitzgerald and Brian O'Driscoll are also retained from last weeks starting 15, with Zane Kirchner promoted from the bench. Noel Reid and Darragh Fanning also come into the side, Fanning after playing for the Leinster 'A' team in their fine win over Cross Keys last weekend.

There is a completely new pack selected to that selected to start against Northampton last weekend, with Leo Cullen captaining the side. Shane Jennings who was a late replacement for Sean O'Brien in that fixture has retained his place and he is joined in the back row by Kevin Mclaughlin and Jordi Murphy at 8.

The Official Leinster Supporters Club (OLSC) can confirm the following international coverage of the game this weekend:

UK & Ireland - Live on RTE2 and BBC Alba from 7.35pm Friday.

Unfortunately no broadcasters in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Asia are showing the game this week.

LEINSTER:
15: Zane Kirchner
14: Darragh Fanning
13: Brian O'Driscoll
12: Noel Reid
11: Luke Fitzgerald
10: Ian Madigan
9: Isaac Boss
1: Michael Bent
2: Aaron Dundon
3: Martin Moore
4: Leo Cullen CAPTAIN
5: Tom Denton
6: Kevin McLaughlin
7: Shane Jennings
8: Jordi Murphy

REPLACEMENTS:
16: James Tracy
17: Jack O'Connell
18: Tadhg Furlong
19: Quinn Roux
20: Dominic Ryan
21: John Cooney
22: Jimmy Gopperth
23: Brendan Macken

REFEREE: Peter Fitzgibbon (IRFU), ASSISTANT REFEREES: Andrew McMenemy, TBC (both SRU) CITING COMMISSIONER: Iain Goodall (SRU) TMO: Iain Ramage (SRU)

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 12:37 pm

Recognised most names other than your 12 and 14?

Also, Irish ref??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 19 Dec 2013, 12:49 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Recognised most names other than your 12 and 14?

Also, Irish ref??

Fairly muck ref. Irish or no.

Reid is a young lad 1st year out of the academy at 12. Great going forward......

Fanning at 14 is a big strong lad mid 20s Captain of Marys in the Ail. Good honest player. Rabo is about his level though. Ginger too. Should blend in up there

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 19 Dec 2013, 12:52 pm

Not a bad team though a bit of a hodge podge of players. Surprised Madigan and Drico are starting. Is it their third game in a row?

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 19 Dec 2013, 1:04 pm

Madigan's 4th.

They are big boys though. Well able for 3 or 4 games in a row.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 1:21 pm

Tell you what, I'm going to go as far to say I'd be really disappointed if we lost this game.

Lets face it, that is very much a 2nd string Leinster team, and the Edinburgh team is the strongest team we can field just now, bar Ross Rennie.

Yes it is Leinster and they will be really competitive, but there's never going to be a better chance of beating them as this.

Also, the forecast for tomorrow night is wind and rain - hopefully Tonks and Cuthbert's kikcing will give us lots of territory.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 19 Dec 2013, 1:56 pm

At least 9 of the players are close to if not 1st team players. It isnt quite a second string team IMO. There are 10 internationals, 2 Lions and 1 SA international. Granted the Edinburgh side is pretty good but dont write off this Leinster side.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 19 Dec 2013, 2:14 pm

They are v strong in the tight 5 though. Even on the bench. We are not. Wind.....Rain.... Tight 5 will win it.

Not saying we are no hopers, but I would put the advantage with them esp at home.

Our 3 front row subs are all in the academy still.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu 19 Dec 2013, 2:58 pm

I agree.  Our tight five doesn't look great compared to the first line names, but then this front row did pick up two wins during the AI break with strong scrummaging displays. For all my moaning about Bent as a tighthead, on the loosehead side he is quite an operator. Dundon is very accurate with his throws, Moore is potentially better on form than Ross.

Having Boss start means more back row and tight five play so MOC knows what he is walking into.

Keys for me are;
(1) Madigan playing a strong tactical kicking game.
(2) The starting tight 5 playing significant minutes (we don't want to bring the bench on early in those positions).
(3) BOD to control the back line and not let the kids get over eager.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 3:05 pm

This is still Leinster we're talking about here - I dont think Edinburgh can ever be classed as favourites, but it is definitely the best chance we'll have all season.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 19 Dec 2013, 3:18 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Edinburgh name a pretty much first choice team, with Isaak VDV the only usual starter not in the squad. Rennie not in the squad either –

Cuthbert, Fife, De Luca, Atiga, Brown, Tonks, Laidlaw, Dickinson, Ford, Nel, Gilchrist, Atkins, Du Preez, Grant, Denton

Subs – Lutui, Blaauw, Cross, Cox, Coman, Hart, Fenner

WP Nel starts yet again – they’re definitely getting their money’s worth out of him! Surely Cross will spell him off the bench…

Who on earth is "Fenner"? We also seem to be short a sub. Have we run out of players?

Good side, pretty much first choice. Still think Leinster will win......

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 19 Dec 2013, 4:03 pm

Fenner is the 10 we are shipping over from down under as cover for 10.

I don't get it myself.  I'd have had wee greig as 10 cover and Hart is already there covering 9.  Oh wells

Lets see how Tonks gets on.  I may be totally overly optimistic but I hope he shows he could cut it at 10.  Gives us another option
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 4:24 pm

We definitely needed backup at 10 - we have no fit specialist 10s and are relying on people playing out of their regular positions.

Not saying this guy is the answer, but we couldn't go for the next wee while relying on Tonks and Greig.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 19 Dec 2013, 4:40 pm

Agree we needed cover. Whilst Hunter probably isn't the long-term answer, he wasn't that bad.

Is Fenner SQ do we know?

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 19 Dec 2013, 4:49 pm

Dunno Mr Tweed, he may have an Ayrshire Ganny or something!

He has been playing amature level rugby down under.  Why couldnt we get one of the boys from Ayr/Currie/Heriots/etc
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by awisepenguin Thu 19 Dec 2013, 4:51 pm

A young Leinster team in my opinion is more threatening than a full strength Leinster team that has just played exhaustive Heineken cup matches. Youngsters will want to put their hand up and complemented with some class in Madigan, BOD ad Kirchner in the backs, this could be a very potent Leinster team. But it may be a bit rusty and forced. If Edinburgh play smartly they could do themselves proud. But if they beat Leinster, here's hoping, I'd say they are on track to winning the 1872.

awisepenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by awisepenguin Thu 19 Dec 2013, 4:52 pm

tigertattie wrote:Dunno Mr Tweed, he may have an Ayrshire Ganny or something!

He has been playing amature level rugby down under.  Why couldnt we get one of the boys from Ayr/Currie/Heriots/etc

Lee Millar/Tom Heathcote  Doh Yahoo SRU laughing 

awisepenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 4:57 pm

awisepenguin wrote:

...both are contracted already.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by awisepenguin Thu 19 Dec 2013, 5:05 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
awisepenguin wrote:

...both are contracted already.

Sorry, I meant they should be signed up ASAP/before

awisepenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 5:52 pm

Both contracts are up in the summer I think so I'd like to think the SRU are on the case.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by awisepenguin Thu 19 Dec 2013, 5:59 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Both contracts are up in the summer I think so I'd like to think the SRU are on the case.

Latest I've heard is that they're sending Sean Lineen to Kazakhstan and the Amazon to find an average, inexperienced Scottish qualified second rower cos Scotland and the UK is too mainstream.

awisepenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Thu 19 Dec 2013, 9:32 pm

Is it the school holidays already? The penguin has wummed on every post I've seen so far.
Must be a PR reject.

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Thu 19 Dec 2013, 10:25 pm

justified sinner wrote:Is it the school holidays already? The penguin has wummed on every post I've seen so far.
Must be a PR reject.

Yeh I notice that too, is he scottish? is this the first scottish troll to grace our boards???

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 20 Dec 2013, 7:13 am

Tramptastic wrote:
justified sinner wrote:Is it the school holidays already? The penguin has wummed on every post I've seen so far.
Must be a PR reject.

Yeh I notice that too, is he scottish? is this the first scottish troll to grace our boards???

You're forgetting the guy that has the irrational hatred of Laidlaw, and comes on here on occasion to tell us off for having banter and not having serious talk about rugby!

Totally forgotten his name though

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri 20 Dec 2013, 9:14 am

Can't remember either RDW although without doubt Greig Laidlaw either stole his girlfriend or hit him with a water bomb in primary 2.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri 20 Dec 2013, 9:18 am

Just noticed that the Gibbon is officiating this one.
So let's just spend the entire match offside - it is not a rule he is historically familiar with enforcing.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next