The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent

+14
catchweight
AlexHuckerby
B.A. BARACUS
Lumbering_Jack
John Bloody Wayne
Hammersmith harrier
hazharrison
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Gerry SA
KingMonkey
88Chris05
hampo17
bellchees
Strongback
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent Empty Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent

Post by Strongback Sun 29 Dec 2013, 6:46 pm

So basically Floyd is looking at three opponents for the May 3rd fight:

1. Khan
2. Pacquiao
3. Maidana

He has taken to Facebook to ask the fans their opinion.

Floyd has had some graphics made up showing how he would see the potential fights going:

Floyd says: Just imagine what Amir "Con Artist" will get if his name gets picked in the Mayweather sweepstakes

Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent BcYy9q7CUAEjj5M

Floyd say: Can I please order a one-piece with a biscuit? No sides

Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent BcY48uGCUAACoF4

Floyd says: Juan Marquez ate Timothy Bradley’s leftovers. Now you're telling me I got to eat Marquez’s leftovers? Let me talk to the IRS about this...
Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent BcZJE4YCcAAAurG

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent Empty Re: Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent

Post by bellchees Sun 29 Dec 2013, 6:58 pm

Pretty good pictures, Manny is the only one with a hope from these 3.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent Empty Re: Floyd Asking Fan's To Pick His May 3rd Opponent

Post by hampo17 Sun 29 Dec 2013, 7:51 pm

These were put on twitter a few days ago, he won't fight Pacquiao, Maidana appears to be heading towards Malignaggi which leaves Khan.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Sun 29 Dec 2013, 8:45 pm

Malignaggi is a horrible opponent stylewise for Maidana, rock solid chin and skillful could make Maidana look very bad.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:15 pm

Maybe Floyd has taken more clean shots to the head than we all thought, as he's obviously forgotten that just a few days ago he was saying that he'd rather vacate his title than fight Pacquiao, and that he's not interested in making the fight as he won't work with Bob Arum.

Either that, or his inclusion of the Pacquiao picture has simply been thrown in there to yet again con his adoring disciples in to thinking that he really wants the fight and has made moves to make it happen ("Floyd did a little picture on Facebook and Twitter, that proves he wants the fight, but Pacquiao is ducking because he didn't even click 'Like' to it or re-tweet it" or something approximately like that!) when in reality the only thing he's interested in when it comes to Pacquiao is asking over and over who out of the pair of them has done the biggest PPV numbers. Suspect it's the second case!

Alvarez, Ortiz, Marquez etc must thank their lucky stars every day that Floyd never thought to check their own PPV numbers before he signed to fight them, otherwise he'd never have taken those fights either, I presume.

Anyway, I still think that Khan is in prime position to be Mayweather's next opponent. I said on our podcast a little while back that Golden Boy probably won't heap the same promotion and special attention on Maidana as they have done Khan, even in light of his excellent win over Broner, and that the Argentine will probably have to go the long way round before getting a fight with Floyd, beating any of that pretty interesting stable of Welters that Golden Boy and Showtime have right now (Malignaggi, Thurman, Porter etc).

I think another good win against one of those names is well within Maidana's capabilities, and he'll probably be in a good position to get a fight with Mayweather later in 2014, but for now I think Khan is still in the driving seat.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Mon 30 Dec 2013, 7:06 am

Its ridiculous Khan can be considered anywhere near 'the driving seat'. I've said it before but Amir has no business in the ring with Floyd. His last few fights have shown us he isn't close to the required level and he hasn't got close to earning it.

Had he beat Devon he'd have a claim but he opted out. His heart isn't in it anymore, he's after on last pay day.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Mon 30 Dec 2013, 12:06 pm

How Amir is in line for a shot is pretty ridiculous, by the time the fight comes around it will be nearly 3 years since he had a meaningful win at close to the top level and even then Judah had already been well beaten many times before.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Mon 30 Dec 2013, 12:30 pm

As soon as Mayweather lands a jab Khan will be on jelly legs...

Khan's much hyped 'speed' only lasts about 2 round as a push. Last 2 rounds against Garcia. Last 2 rounds against Peterson. Didn't see any 'speed' against Diaz. 

Khan's got no chin, poor fitness. 

Mayweather easiest fight in years... And worst opponent

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Mon 30 Dec 2013, 1:12 pm

Either way I wont be paying for it, the only meaningful/challenging fights out there for him is pacquiao but it'll never happen

Why khan is there I'll never know, the guy hasn't fought since diaz and looked like a journeyman and hasn't had a meaningful win in years, would be one of the biggest jokes in years

Maidana deserves it more than khan. Another easy win for floyd but he has had a very good 2013 unlike khan. Wins over Soto Karass, Lopez and the great win over broner is better form than khan. That said he isn't as big a money spinner as khan and I think GB will want him to fight Broner again.

The 2 fights that could work aren't on that list. The first is Bradley,  currently the second best welterweight and on a good run of form, but the TR/GB fued will get in the way. The other is the most dangerous threat to floyd in boxing atm (excluding GGG who is just too big) and thats Lara. An expert boxer, perhaps the purist boxer floyd has ever fought and is in his prime. That's far too high risk for floyd though hence why he isn't on the shortlist

Early days but May 3rd looks like it will disappoint

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 2:51 pm

Lara and Bradley won't get the not because they don't bring in any money...neither does Maidana. Lara is like Paul Williams (risk/reward...also prone t the occasional stinker) Khan has the British backing (sort of) so Floy thinks it's Hatton-mania all over agan and also there's suggestions that the Abu Dhabi brigade want to start flashing the cash so Amir is an obvious choice in that respect (there were suggestions the fight with Alexander would be in the Middle East) therefore it's hardly surprising that the guy who is a conduit for Saudi billions is being touted by Money Mayweather.

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 30 Dec 2013, 3:34 pm

LARA!!
GOLOVKIN!!
MARTINEZ!!
BRADLEY!!
PROVODNIKOV!!
PACQUIAO!!

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 30 Dec 2013, 3:42 pm

Provodnikov, how would that be a legitimate fight?

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 30 Dec 2013, 3:53 pm

He's coming off a win over a good fighter and a very close, reputation enhancing loss over an apparently excellent one. In his prime. More deserving than Khan.

Regardless, Floyd's showing Bronerish levels of Muppet.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 30 Dec 2013, 4:00 pm

Sorry but Mayweather would be criticised heavily if he fought someone who's only win is over Alvarado, far less deserving than Garcia.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 30 Dec 2013, 4:13 pm

Out of those 3 it has to be Manny. Suspect it will be khan however which even by mayweathers poor standards is pretty rubbish.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 30 Dec 2013, 4:20 pm

Anyone of Pacquiao, Garcia, Bradley, Lara or Martinez will do for me.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 5:04 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Anyone of Pacquiao, Garcia, Bradley, Lara or Martinez will do for me.
Despite the clear ethnic diversity in the list above, by not mentioning Khan's name I have to say that you sir, are a racist!*

*Before the Khan-lovers get in a say it

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 30 Dec 2013, 7:41 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Provodnikov, how would that be a legitimate fight?

Tougher fight than Khan - he's better technically than Maidana. How is Khan a legitimate fight?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 30 Dec 2013, 7:45 pm

Yet you suggest Bradley is - who Provodnikov beat the living daylights out of. Nice one.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 30 Dec 2013, 7:52 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Anyone of Pacquiao, Garcia, Bradley, Lara or Martinez will do for me.

Same. I can see why he wouldn't take Martinez - size - but the others are perfectly valid challengers, more so than anybody else.

Shiiiyt I'll say it, I think Lara could beat him. Been a while since he faced a good back foot guy. The last talented backfoot guy who wasn't dwarfed size wise was Judah and that was ages ago. Not a really criticism of Mayweather's match making, as none of the really clamoured for fights have been against the more "boxer" types. I would be more interested in seeing him attempt to overcome that style than yet another guy walking forwards and unsuccessfully trying to pressure.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 30 Dec 2013, 7:53 pm

hazharrison wrote:

Yet you suggest Bradley is - who Provodnikov beat the living daylights out of. Nice one.

Who won that fight Haz, oh yes it was Bradley who when he decided to box was picking up rounds easily, his foolish desire to please the crowd made Prov look better than he is. I have at no stage suggested that Khan is a viable fight because it should not happen, so you think Prov is more deserving than say Garcia or even Maidana who's coming off a bigger win than Alvarado.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 30 Dec 2013, 7:55 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:

Same. I can see why he wouldn't take Martinez - size - but the others are perfectly valid challengers, more so than anybody else.

Shiiiyt I'll say it, I think Lara could beat him. Been a while since he faced a good back foot guy. The last talented backfoot guy who wasn't dwarfed size wise was Judah and that was ages ago. Not a really criticism of Mayweather's match making, as none of the really clamoured for fights have been against the more "boxer" types. I would be more interested in seeing him attempt to overcome that style than yet another guy walking forwards and unsuccessfully trying to pressure.

I'm not overly convinced by Lara, one fight he looks fantastic then the next he look fairly poor, for every Williams or Trout performance there's a Martirosyan or Molina. If and it's a big if he fights to his full potential he could give Mayweather really problems.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 30 Dec 2013, 7:58 pm

It's true, he may be too inconsistent to go down in history as an all time great, but he only needs to fulfill his talent once to get the W, and of the available opponents he's the most likely to do it. Size, range, power, timing, speed, reflexes, coordination, footwork, awkwardness, calmness. It's all there.

Consistency may come in time. Everything else is present.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 8:07 pm

But we said this about Paul Williams and he was never in the frame to face Floyd...by virtue of the fact that he couldn't draw flies.

I've been a fan of Lara since he and Rigondieaux came on the pro scene and even I've been frustrated by his lack of progress and most of that being that he's not doing himself any favours.

He's like Joan Guzman...all the potential in the World but really letting himself down at the right/wrong time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 30 Dec 2013, 8:12 pm

It's an intriguing fight JBW that's for sure, the southpaw stance will be key and how quickly Mayweather adapts will decide the outcome.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 30 Dec 2013, 8:27 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
hazharrison wrote:

Who won that fight Haz, oh yes it was Bradley who when he decided to box was picking up rounds easily, his foolish desire to please the crowd made Prov look better than he is. I have at no stage suggested that Khan is a viable fight because it should not happen, so you think Prov is more deserving than say Garcia or even Maidana who's coming off a bigger win than Alvarado.

Many felt Provodnikov was robbed of a draw when he floored Bradley in the first but the ref. blew the call. There was little between them and physically, Bradley got the worst of it. To suggest Bradley picked rounds up easily is ridiculous - the guy couldn't function for weeks afterwards.

If boxing was a meritocracy then Garcia would deserve a shot at light welterweight, Bradley at welterweight and Lara at light middleweight. As Floyd is the light middleweight champion he should face Lara.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 30 Dec 2013, 8:41 pm

When Bradley was boxing as he should have been Prov wasn't getting anywhere near him, when he decided to go all macho was when he started getting tagged. Aside from the first and the twelve he was winning fairly comfortably.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 30 Dec 2013, 8:43 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:When Bradley was boxing as he should have been Prov wasn't getting anywhere near him, when he decided to go all macho was when he started getting tagged. Aside from the first and the twelve he was winning fairly comfortably.

There was nothing comfortable about that fight.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by B.A. BARACUS Tue 31 Dec 2013, 12:04 am

I think Maidana will get the nod.

Too much of a backlash against Khan as a legitimate opponent and rightly so, he hasn't looked good for some time and was very lucky to get the hometown decision against Diaz.

Maidana beating Broner has thrown Mayweather a lifeline here as he would have had no other option but to face Khan otherwise.

Expect to see this announced in the next few weeks, followed by plenty of ridiculous hype regarding Mayweather avenging Broner's loss etc.

I won't watch if it's Maidana or Khan, neither have a hope of beating Floyd.

No matter how much Golden Boy try to convince the paying public they will be competitive fights, i can see both of these potential match ups doing poor PPV figures.

Having exhausted nearly all the options available to him, i think it has got to the point where the Pacquiao fight is the only one the general public are still interested in.

B.A. BARACUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 31 Dec 2013, 12:12 am

Hometown decision against Diaz, he was badly hurt at points but more than deserved that win, really do wish people would stop going so far over the top.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 31 Dec 2013, 1:48 am

Khan really should have fought Alexander, as I think he would have beaten him, don't see too many areas where Alexander really hurts him, especially seeing as Alexander doesn't understand the meaning of coming forward in a fight. Khans a tad chinny a few have said mind you I guess, so you never know...

Provodnikov is a mismatch of epic proportions, at least put someone in with Floyd that is the same stratosphere in terms of boxing ability... (Which actually isn't many) It would basically be Mayweather Vs. Carlos Baldomir all over again.

Bradley isn't an option because he is promoted by Top Rank, so that's out of the equation, though he deserves that fight the most, although literally no one official from either teams have said a thing about this fight really.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Khan doesn't deserve to fight Floyd. But out of the options available would actually come closest to beating him.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Tue 31 Dec 2013, 1:55 am

Coincidentally all the guys that would have the best chance of beating Mayweather are in the "options unavailable" category though.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:08 am

I never saw Williams being as legitimate a threat as Lara.

Everyone always criticised Williams for fighting with the wrong style for his build. Lara utilises his dimensions perfectly.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:13 am

Think the only one that heads Khan is in the category that can beat him is Manny to be honest.

We've all seen what will happen between Mayweather and Marquez.

Bradley gets beaten as he doesn't have a real weapon to attack Floyd with.

Khan at the very least you can see has certain weapons in which he can throw at Floyd with his speed, his movement and combination punches.

For me Bradley just doesn't have anything to get at Floyd with.

And unfortunately Lara just really doesn't sell any tickets. No one knows about him, and he at the very least should probably try to win a world title, a draw against Martirosyan and robbing Molina doesn't put him in a good place for negotiating a fight when he has no backing and no world title. Though I thought his performance over Trout was terrific.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:13 am

I think he would be best taking on the best for the simple reason that if one of them 3 were to (I know highly unlikely) catch him off guard and turn the sport on it's head by beating him. Then he's been beat by lesser fighters in a sense. These guys don't really offer what show time are expecting from Floyd. Alvarez was the kinda money spinner they were looking for when the deal was signed.

But the 3 mentioned above are going to do numbers like Guerrero who Showtime weren't happy with.

It's a crazy situation and Floyd should just prove people wrong because he is still head and shoulders about everyone else. Put the Arum BS to the side and finish Manny. What does a Khan, Maidana etc prove?? As much as I agree that he is the best of ateast my era. It's starting to get a little boring watching him just fight for money which he doesn't need. He has earned his bucks. But his legacy still gets questioned. Sometimes unfairly bit sometimes with good points.

I don't agree with the move to middle as he is too small but the likes of Lara, Martinez (who can go between LMW and MW) are the fights the fans want to see. Lara may not be a money spinner but it would be a test and that's what we all want to see.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:19 am

Absolutely Reborn, but wouldn't you agree that Showtime would not be happy with Lara as a choice as he brings in a way smaller audience than Guerrero did? I wonder as to how much of an issue it would be if that fight was brought to the table. Its also a fight in which not many people are talking about, even most hardcore boxing fans jump straight over him and talk about other guys.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:52 am

Yea agree 100%. The money Showtime have invested is major balls up (pardon the term) because they should have realised that apart from Alvarez, who else is going to provide a return that they are looking for. It's a shambles of a situation and apart from Martinez I can't think of an opponent who will generate the kind of $$$ they are looking to make out of investing I'm Floyd
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Tue 31 Dec 2013, 3:07 am

The Guerrero match wasnt a big hit (in Mayweather terms) because it was a mismatch. Maidana and Khan are the same. Lara wont be a hit like Alvarez or de la Hoya but I dont think its half as bad as its made out. Its a competitive fight which is something most boxing fans, apart from the Mayweather ones, want to see. Its pie in the sky stuff anyway because theres not a snowballs chance of it happening. He is too tough a fight and is coming off too good a display. He might have been in with half a chance if he started donning a sombrero and scraped by Trout. It worked for Hatton and Alvarez in similar circumstances.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Tue 31 Dec 2013, 8:21 am

Khan doesn't deserve it and stands no chance, not even a punchers chance, its so utterly pointless its a wonder his name is even close. And to think some reckon he has a chance if making it competitive.... Unreal!

Khan just wants to party. His heart isn't in it so one last pay day is all he's after and I genuinely hope he doesn't get it. He should have beaten Devon but he swerved it, more fool him the greedy git.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 31 Dec 2013, 9:26 am

KingMonkey wrote:Khan doesn't deserve it and stands no chance, not even a punchers chance, its so utterly pointless its a wonder his name is even close. And to think some reckon he has a chance if making it competitive.... Unreal!

Khan just wants to party. His heart isn't in it so one last pay day is all he's after and I genuinely hope he doesn't get it. He should have beaten Devon but he swerved it, more fool him the greedy git.
Shawn Porter Claimed that Julio Diaz was a harder fight than Alexander was.  Which puts Khans win over Diaz (who is actually a three time champ at lightweight) into an interesting perspective.  At the end of the day Khan is a Fairly established ex world champ who has just won his last two fights, so its not completely out of the question for him to get his shot, especially given the controversial circumstances surrounding his Peterson defeat.  There are certainly a few fighters who deserve a shot more than Khan (Bradley, Garcia), But Mayweather does not always go for the prime fighters.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 31 Dec 2013, 12:12 pm

After beating two top p4pers in his last two fights Guerrero was 8 and Canelo 10.......

(No one else has done that!! Probably why he's fighter of the year)

I think he should just pick a weak top 10 chump and make easy money.........Laughing at the malcontents on here all the while.......

After all Hagler beat Hamsho when Spinks was around..........and the same guys drool over him........NO HYPOCRITES ON HERE...... Rolling Eyes 

Maybe Floydy should be humble like Hagler was............n't.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:23 pm

I think he should move up and fight a shop worn Martinez.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:51 pm

Not sure he could take his shot...........

I want him to retire undefeated.............I'd love that..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Dec 2013, 3:04 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Not sure he could take his shot...........

I'm sure most wouldn't mind him leaving the game undefeated if he'd sought to push himself a bit more. Like I said before, SRR moved right up to LH and were it not for the heat He'd probably have won the title. Given all that had gone before, there are many who begrudge Robinson his place near the top of the tree...losses be damned.

I know you don't like it but I think one of the reasons people love Hopkins is that he's defying logic and the odds to still be competitive...Floyd doesn't seem to want to take that risk but I reckon if he did, he'd find himself more highly thought of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 31 Dec 2013, 3:06 pm

The cherry picker should fight Khan. No point in changing his MO at this stage.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 31 Dec 2013, 3:21 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Not sure he could take his shot...........

What's the point Truss? Is it really a fight you'd watch knowing who the winner is. As a boxing fan I really don't see the point.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 31 Dec 2013, 4:30 pm

The point is he's moved from 130-154 already.........

More than most greats have.......

Duran 135-160.......and Jones jr also derided on here.....being the obvious exceptions..

Manny If you buy into him..........as well.........Though I can't see Carbajal and Chitalada hurting Cotto..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 31 Dec 2013, 5:35 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The point is he's moved from 130-154 already.........

More than most greats have.......

Duran 135-160.......and Jones jr also derided on here.....being the obvious exceptions..

Manny If you buy into him..........as well.........Though I can't see Carbajal and Chitalada hurting Cotto..

So what of he's already done that? Why does that mean he gets an easy ride? Still don't get it.

The comparison to Duran is laughable. He probably has the single best win in boxing history... Could you imagine Floyd moving up 2 divisions to take on a nailed on top 15 fighter?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 31 Dec 2013, 5:40 pm

Not laughable......Pointing out he's moved up the same amount.......As has Jones Jr........

You haven't a clue If you are honest how many fighters in history have moved up that much........

Not many I can tell you...........Armstrong, Fitz, Oscar and a few others......

It's redundant to argue with you because without being patronising..

Your knowledge is lacking............No offence......

You are endearing in other ways though.......I just have to try to think of some.

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 31 Dec 2013, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 31 Dec 2013, 5:54 pm

Truss, with all due respect, you're an idiot. Questioning Floyd with you is the same and trying to insult one of your family, you just won't accept it even when presented with irrefutable facts. You have an obsession with him. It's cute.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next