The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curtis Woodhouse to be manager of goole

3 posters

Go down

Curtis Woodhouse to be manager of goole Empty Curtis Woodhouse to be manager of goole

Post by spencerclarke Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Evening all,

This was on the BBC earlier. Curtis is to retire from boxing after his British title fight with Darren Hamilton and is going in to football management with Goole, taking over from David Holdsworth.

He seems to be fitting quite a bit in to his 33 years! Best of luck to him with this and his final fight as he hasn'tjust done it for the nnovelty, he's been a fairly decent fighter and can be proud of his achievements. Maybe one to get on the podcast? His twitter troll story alone is worth the coverage!

Cheers.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Curtis Woodhouse to be manager of goole Empty Re: Curtis Woodhouse to be manager of goole

Post by catchweight Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:53 pm

His nickname Curtis "the Trollhunter" Woodhouse is one of the best in boxing.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Curtis Woodhouse to be manager of goole Empty Re: Curtis Woodhouse to be manager of goole

Post by spencerclarke Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Haha I know. I listened to him on buncy's podcast a few weeks ago and he came across great. I loved the troll hunter story.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 pm

I'd throw pizza at him, dont care who he is

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Id love to see him get a big fight in Vegas just to hear Buffer rattle that one off.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down