The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Hero and other Dean Ambrose Fans

2 posters

Go down

FAO Hero and other Dean Ambrose Fans Empty FAO Hero and other Dean Ambrose Fans

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:17 am

Hi guys,

I don't know if anyone else on here listens to Colt Cabana's 'Art of Wrestling' podcast, I'm sure many do, but in case you don't it is an excellent show featuring very interesting sit down interviews with a broad spectrum of wrestlers from Shark Boy, to Grado, to Michael Elgin, to PAC (Adrian Neville), to CM Punk, to Steve Austin, anyways you get the point it's a wide variety of guys and well worth a listen*

Anyways, Dean Ambrose is a guy with a very cult following and has some huge fans on this site, with one founder in particular springs to mind, anyways he's sat down with Colt this week and I thought it might be of interest to some

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/

Hope You Enjoy

Greg  thumbsup

*obviously I do not condone listening to Cabana if you do not also listen to the V2's very own excellent wrestling podcast

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

FAO Hero and other Dean Ambrose Fans Empty Re: FAO Hero and other Dean Ambrose Fans

Post by Brilliant_yep Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 am

Cheers for the heads up Doc,I haven't listened to any since the Lance Storm one,I'll give this a listen later,should be a good one.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down