The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shield Or Wyatts?

+7
NickisBHAFC
kingraf
JamesLincs
Kay Fabe
Samo
Sara
Shot 21 LCFC
11 posters

Go down

Do You...

Shield Or Wyatts? Vote_lcap29%Shield Or Wyatts? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
Shield Or Wyatts? Vote_lcap71%Shield Or Wyatts? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 21

Shield Or Wyatts? Empty Shield Or Wyatts?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:08 pm

So, we have Elimination Chamber on the horizon. One of the most eagerly anticipated matches on the card is the 6 man tag team match as Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan - collectively known as The Wyatt Family take on Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins - collectively known as The Shield. I have been looking forward to this confict ever since they collided on the episode of Raw back in the UK. So it is voting time. If you were a trendy Twitter person and put a tag on your hashes, would you #FollowTheBuzzards or #BelieveInTheShield?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Shield Or Wyatts? Empty Re: Shield Or Wyatts?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:09 pm

I myself am inclined to follow the buzzards. As awesome as The Shield are, I just love Wyatt. He is one of my faves at the moment. Also credit must go to Harper and Rowan who play their parts exceptionally will but rarely get any plaudits.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:44 pm

#BelieveInTheShield

Those boys are awesome. Wyatts don't even come close - Bray is excellent whereas the other two are just meh  Rolling Eyes The Shield boys are all cracking  heart 

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 11 Feb 2014, 1:06 pm

Voted for the Shield, for the same reason as Sara. As a whole and individuals The Shield are fantastic; whereas the Wyatts are a one man show. Wyatt is probably a better character than all 3 of the Shield, but Rowan and Harper arent quite there yet.

#BelieveInTheShield

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 11 Feb 2014, 1:30 pm

All 3 of the Shield will have long successful WWE Careers, onlyn Brae Wyatt looks kike he has any kind og longevity about him, once they take Wyatt in a diffrent directions his two stoogies will be out of a job

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 11 Feb 2014, 1:58 pm

yeah unfortunately harper and rowan get little recognition. they received no sort of reaction when they entered the rumble

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 2:20 pm

This is what I mean about Harper and Rowan. People think they are rubbish, but they are not. I think its a case of Wyatt is that good it overshadows them slightly. But I have made a point of watching them whenever they or, Bray have a match, and they play their role to perfection. From Harper hypnotically looking over at Bray every once in a while, to Rowan having to be shoved away by Harper because he just wants to hurt somebody. Its genuinely believeable that they are the followers of the Bray Wyatt cult.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 11 Feb 2014, 2:41 pm

The thing about a cult is its the leader who gets remembered, even if the members do all the work. No one remembers who was in the Manson family for example.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 11 Feb 2014, 2:48 pm

They are Luke Gallows #2 & Luke Gallows #3

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 11 Feb 2014, 6:56 pm

I don't think it's a case of Wyatt being too good honestly. I may be wrong, but have they ever actually said a word, or even displayed an emotion? Wyatt has been fantastic, admittedly, better than I rated him in any case, but he'd have to be shocking to be outshone by the bald guy and the guy with a dirty vest
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 Feb 2014, 7:24 pm

The Shield are so damn good, Wyatt is great n all, but I prefer each member of The Shield individually

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:36 pm

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD  warning 

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 11 Feb 2014, 11:48 pm

I actually like Harper the best in the Wyatts, Bray is good at promoing, but his matches often leave a lot to desire barring the one he had with Bryan at the Rumble. I think Harper also looks the part superbly as the creepiest. I think WWE have noticed that he has potential as he gets a lot longer in matches these days and they re-did the entrance video so he appears more prominently and have him speak. Rowan is dead meat though really, not got much at all.

I do prefer The Shield though, together and individually think they're fantastic, all three are different and have improved massively. Roman Reigns has essentially gone from horribly green to one of the top guys in WWE in the space of a year, take note Ryback. His wrestling has improved ten-fold and it will be interesting to see what he's like individually. Some will say he only has the spear, but I think he's got a few other really good signature moves and a good repertoire overall.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 12 Feb 2014, 12:45 am

I've not even bothered learning which one is which, both of them are goners as soon as Bray takes off.

One of them might have a future down the line with a completely new gimmick like Kane did after Issac Yankum but neither Stooge 1 or Stooge 2 will amount to anything in their current guise....in my opinion of course.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 12 Feb 2014, 1:49 am

I honestly think you should pay attention to Luke Harper, who is the one who doesn't wear the sheep mask, the little things he does are fantastic and for me even better than Wyatt. I actually think he may be the breakout star, but it depends how good he is at carrying a feud microphone wise. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wyatt struggle and be repackaged again.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shield Or Wyatts? Empty Ambrise to turn on the shield?

Post by Boltman84 Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:11 am

At EC? he would fit into the Wyatts (bar the beard!)

Boltman84

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:48 am

Crimey wrote:I honestly think you should pay attention to Luke Harper, who is the one who doesn't wear the sheep mask, the little things he does are fantastic and for me even better than Wyatt. I actually think he may be the breakout star, but it depends how good he is at carrying a feud microphone wise. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wyatt struggle and be repackaged again.

Nah, this Wyatt character will be aroud as long as the guy portraying it stays with the WWE. Such a fantastic character. I agree about Harper though, he has such a hypnotic look and when they have been promoing on The Shield lately, he has been getting a few words in.

With regards to the comment about Reigns and his moveset, I think the Superman punch and the jumping kick to the apron are brilliant moves as well as the Spear.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 12 Feb 2014, 12:16 pm

Shield all day long for me. Reigns has been an absolute revelation. His Superman punch is awesome. This kid will go far. I really like Rollins too, I prefer them both ahead of Ambrose to be honest, he kind of annoys me now.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Feb 2014, 1:00 pm

The double footed tackle dropkick is so good

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 12 Feb 2014, 1:33 pm

Yeah, I think at the beginning, Ambrose was the star, Rollins was good and Reigns was green. Now it's switched, Reigns is the star of the group, Rollins is still the dependable one in the middle and Ambrose has slipped a little. I still think all three should have a long future though.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 12 Feb 2014, 1:38 pm

I think we will see the best Dean Ambrose once he goes solo, he has the potential to be the top heel. A lunatic, but not in the R Truth way.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 12 Feb 2014, 1:53 pm

Ambrose for me is your blueprint indy guy - decent talker and a good technical wrestler but lacks star quality. I think the other two help him look good to be honest, Rollins and Reigns certainly have a better look. I reckon as good a wrestler as he is he'll get lost in the crowd in singles competition and end up being your reliable midcard heel guy who helps make others look good.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Thu 13 Feb 2014, 11:55 am

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:I think we will see the best Dean Ambrose once he goes solo, he has the potential to be the top heel. A lunatic, but not in the R Truth way.

Absoloutely agree. I think it will tip him over the edge when The Shield split. I certainly don't think the others help him look good, he does that all by himself. Roman is great but is not at the level of the other two yet IMO - I do worry that WWE will concentrate on him and ignore the talents of the other two.

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 13 Feb 2014, 12:44 pm

Crimey wrote:Yeah, I think at the beginning, Ambrose was the star, Rollins was good and Reigns was green. Now it's switched, Reigns is the star of the group, Rollins is still the dependable one in the middle and Ambrose has slipped a little. I still think all three should have a long future though.

I remember at the beginning of The Shield I said that I thought Reigns would be the guy the WWE would go with, I think they positioned him with two guys he could learn from but I always believed Reigns would be the guy the WWE would throw their weight behind, at least initially when The Sheild comes to an end.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 13 Feb 2014, 12:46 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
Crimey wrote:Yeah, I think at the beginning, Ambrose was the star, Rollins was good and Reigns was green. Now it's switched, Reigns is the star of the group, Rollins is still the dependable one in the middle and Ambrose has slipped a little. I still think all three should have a long future though.

I remember at the beginning of The Shield I said that I thought Reigns would be the guy the WWE would go with, I think they positioned him with two guys he could learn from but I always believed Reigns would be the guy the WWE would throw their weight behind, at least initially when The Sheild comes to an end.

But the difference between now and then is that WWE pushing Reigns is now quite a popular choice whereas at the beginning of The Shield there was a lot of negativity about Reigns and worries that he would steal the other two's limelight.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 13 Feb 2014, 12:49 pm

I've long been on that train too, Reigns is a perfect package. I think they'll all be big, Rollins has a lot more to show and I think he's been underplayed most of all.

I worry Ambrose may have lost his best chance of a breakout feud with Punk (for the time being) gone.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 13 Feb 2014, 1:09 pm

Other alternatives to CM Punk would be Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Christian or a face Antonio Cesaro. Do you agree? The matches would certainly be must see.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 13 Feb 2014, 1:11 pm

Crimey wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:

But the difference between now and then is that WWE pushing Reigns is now quite a popular choice whereas at the beginning of The Shield there was a lot of negativity about Reigns and worries that he would steal the other two's limelight.

I understand that completely but way back then you could tell Reigns was the prototype the WWE would naturally gravitate towards, Reigns to his credit has backed up the faith you just new the WWE had in him even way back when.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 13 Feb 2014, 1:13 pm

I think Antonio Cesaro has the potential to be the top face in the company besides John Cena, he is a natural badass but has so much subtle charisma, the fans love him already and he looks great too

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:09 pm

Cody Rhodes is my pick to become the new prominent face. For all the moaning, they are building a list of new stars. Cesaro getting a push, as is Reigns, Cody has a clear big feud he'll move into that gives him a chance to deliver. Rollins n Ambrose will be up there, Bryan has years. Sheamus too. Sandow and Ziggler will come again, Big E, and all these people will have to go over the Cena's and Orton's.

There's some very good people below that and NXT is producing people.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down