The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok I'll hold my hands up (Raw Spolier)

+12
Crimey
Fernando
Hero
Mr H
Samo
crippledtart
hodge
Kay Fabe
Dolphin Ziggler
JamesLincs
Marky
Dr Gregory House MD
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ok I'll hold my hands up (Raw Spolier) - Page 2 Empty Ok I'll hold my hands up (Raw Spolier)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 11 Mar 2014, 2:51 am

First topic message reminder :

So it looks like we're going to get what we wanted, and what we never dared dream would happen, Daniel Bryan is going to do the double at Wrestlemania 30.

I've got to hold my hands up and offer an apology to the WWE, weather it was by luck or judgement, and personally I'm more inclined to believe it's probably more luck and a reaction to their fear of the fans crapping all over their marquee event than a long term plan, but WWE have defied expectations and seem to be giving us a reward at the end of Bryan's chase and if anything, through adversity, he's even more over than before.

The segment tonight was incredible, everyone played their roles very well, I'm aware the fans were almost certainly plants but it was visually spectacular and nothing ever felt contrived (by standards of wrestling logic at least), I marked out so hard when the title match offer was announced, I had to go have a fag and a cup of tea to calm down.

Well done WWE you seem to have pulled it off, and it looks like Mania 30 could really belong to the American Dragon, YES! YES! YES!

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Ok I'll hold my hands up (Raw Spolier) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok I'll hold my hands up (Raw Spolier)

Post by liverbnz Wed 12 Mar 2014, 1:26 pm

I think they may go with the Battle Royal first. I also have a suspicion Bryan maybe wrestle in consecutive matches which will either make his title win all the more impressive or continue the story of HHH trying to screw him especially if he lays Bryan out with a sledge after getting beat.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Ok I'll hold my hands up (Raw Spolier) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok I'll hold my hands up (Raw Spolier)

Post by Mr H Wed 12 Mar 2014, 1:56 pm

With a sledge? Have they changed it to a reindeer on a pole match without me knowing?

My first thought was that it would go on 3rd last. Then Brock/Taker. Then the title match. But if Bryan/HHH ends up being a classic I don't think the crowd would then be that into a smash mouth style match between Brock/Taker right after. Similar to last year where Punk/Taker was awesome then HHH/Brock followed it and the crowd were dead.

HHH/Bryan curtain jerking is the best way to get the crowd hyped for the rest of the card in my opinion. You could even have HHH and/or Kane beat Bryan down so bad after the match that the commentators hype for the rest of the card about what state Bryan will be in and whether he will even be able to compete. Of course Bryan would come out and put in another massive performance.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 12 Mar 2014, 2:03 pm

I personally think it'll go on 3rd or 4th and Ithink that'll be the right way to go with it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Mar 2014, 4:03 pm

4th last, then a buffer before Taker/Brock would be my choice. There was definitely a lull in the crowd last year for Brock/HHH because it was lost in the shuffle of big matches, and they did all three huge matches in a row that time so probably an indicator.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 12 Mar 2014, 11:05 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:This is one time where I'll bow my head to Gavin and remember him continuously stating he doesn't like triple threat matches as main events at Mania. For some reason, I can't picture a triple threat being a classic, it just doesnt have the aura of a standard duel.

It's gonna be Bryan winning and having his Wrestlemania moment getting to the top and Yes-ing as it goes off the air.

WWE will want the memory to look back on like they did with Benoit/Eddie at WM20 before Benoit topped himself

That WM20 triple threat was a good match too tbf, although I was only 8 at the time lol
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:24 pm

Bryan has proven before he can go the distance and do 45+ minute matches, so it could follow Brock/Taker and proceed the Title match. Only problem with that is that the crowd could be dead by the end. Might need to have Brock/Taker earlier on in the night.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:45 pm

Bryan could do a broadway standing on his head but I'd be amazed if they put his match on with HHH right before the Title match, it would be fitting to the whole screwing with him but if the crowd are popping like mad for him then Batista and Orton's music hit I don't think those 2 guys would get the build up WrestleMania Main Eventers deserve.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2