The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
JuliusHMarx
Galted
superflyweight
Adam D
Pal Joey
Rowley
TopHat24/7
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Mar 2014, 12:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

superflyweight wrote:It's in Edinburgh and it's called the "Pubic Triangle".  Is about 5 minutes from my work and there's always a distressing smell of lube hanging over the area.  

That's the one, thanks super.

Is lube really a distressing smell?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 28 Mar 2014, 9:45 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:It's true Tino. Every day I wake up and think "I'm a day closer to death". Then I wait for Galted to write an emo poem to cheer me up.

I doubt you'll get one today.  He is too busy pretending to be cultured in The Louvre whilst all the time he is wondering if he can buy some new Hi-Tecs in Paris.

How's this;

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
You may well be ancient, Julius
But I am still fond of you.

Derivative, but charming.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:00 am

est lubrifiant vraiment une odeur pénible?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:00 am

Poor effort Tino.

And there's another country, I've heard of long ago
Juuuuuuuuuuuulius came later by a millennium or so
We may not see her armies, we may not see her king
but the lord gave it Julius to add a little bling
and week by week and silently her shining bounds will increase
until Julius' social queuings at the post off-ice cease

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sh!t on here today.

Je me demande si Galted fait à travers l'océan en toute sécurité?

Je suis toujours dans Blighty, je voyage plus tard aujourd'hui.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Il a probablement été dégouté par un agent de passeport pour avoir de la merde chaussures

Vas te faire encule, Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:08 am

So was Tina not Bob Crow then? I spend one day with TSMR and everything I hold dear round here is torn from under me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:11 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Recherchez la femme de seanmichaels, nous avons besoin de savoir ce grave péché qu'elle a commis que lui a causé de se contenter d'un homme qui loue son bum aux écoles d'embarquement.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:11 am

I think Galted will get on fine in France, providing he has worn the appropriate clothing.

Recent 606v2 evidence suggests that the cheese eating surrender monkeys have astonishingly appalling taste in coats so as long as Gayted has worn a dull, yet practical, jacket he will look to the manor born, mincing round Paris.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:13 am

Rowley wrote:So was Tina not Bob Crow then? I spend one day with TSMR and everything I hold dear round here is torn from under me.

No Jeffrey, I'm not.  

I am still alive so turn that frown upside down, old boy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I think Galted will get on fine in France, providing he has worn the appropriate clothing.  

Recent 606v2 evidence suggests that the cheese eating surrender monkeys have astonishingly appalling taste in coats so as long as Gayted has worn a dull, yet practical, jacket he will look to the manor born, mincing round Paris.

To fit in with the French you need tight jeans, reebok pumps, an orange puffa jacket and oversized headphones that make you look like Princess Leia.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:30 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Recherchez la femme de seanmichaels, nous avons besoin de savoir ce grave péché qu'elle a commis que lui a causé de se contenter d'un homme qui loue son bum aux écoles d'embarquement.

Vous etes un sac de merde Shah.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:tight jeans, reebok pumps, an orange puffa jacket

Jeff's usual Saturday night clobber then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Vous etes un sac de merde Shah.

Et vous êtes un Ballbag ... pour un autre mans boules

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:47 am

Only if he's also wearing a pukka pie bandana

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:47 am

Have you whetted the baby's head yet? I'm going to dispatch some oranjieboom tonight in honour of your 47th child.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:55 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Have you whetted the baby's head yet? I'm going to dispatch some oranjieboom tonight in honour of your 47th child.

Just found out Mrs Superfly has to go to a work do tonight (although suspect she may be having an affair given the late notice) so I'm free (once little miss superfly has gone to bed) to mark the arrival of little windows number 47 by sitting in a darkened room drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and falling asleep in my reclining chair at 10:15.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:58 am

seanmichaels wrote:

That is a sweet thing to do seany. How lovely of you. Please drink sensibly though and don't drive or operate dangerous machinery whilst under the influence.

In answer to your question, no I haven't, but I have managed to make a great move for half term next the week after next. My sister-in-law is coming to stay and bringing her eldest who is the same age as my eldest (the headbutter) and her 6 month old. Rather than clutter up the place, I am taking the twins and the forgotten child to Spain for the week whilst leaving the headbutting idiot and the baby at home. A mate is coming and bringing his daughter so we will spend a week in some decent weather drinking copious amounts of vino whilst pretending to watch the children.

Result.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 11:06 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Just found out Mrs Superfly has to go to a work do tonight (although suspect she may be having an affair given the late notice) so I'm free (once little miss superfly has gone to bed) to mark the arrival of little windows number 47 by sitting in a darkened room drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and falling asleep in my reclining chair at 10:15.  

So only difference to the usual fare is using Tinos child as a scapegoat

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 11:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:

That is a sweet thing to do seany.  How lovely of you.  Please drink sensibly though and don't drive or operate dangerous machinery whilst under the influence.

In answer to your question, no I haven't, but I have managed to make a great move for half term next the week after next.  My sister-in-law is coming to stay and bringing her eldest who is the same age as my eldest (the headbutter) and her 6 month old.  Rather than clutter up the place, I am taking the twins and the forgotten child to Spain for the week whilst leaving the headbutting idiot and the baby at home.  A mate is coming and bringing his daughter so we will spend a week in some decent weather drinking copious amounts of vino whilst pretending to watch the children.

Result.

Sounds smashing.

I am really just doing a superfly and drinking alone as I can't be arsed to go out. Early start needed on Saturday to make the house spotless for her highness's return.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 28 Mar 2014, 12:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

That is a sweet thing to do seany.  How lovely of you.  Please drink sensibly though and don't drive or operate dangerous machinery whilst under the influence.

In answer to your question, no I haven't, but I have managed to make a great move for half term next the week after next.  My sister-in-law is coming to stay and bringing her eldest who is the same age as my eldest (the headbutter) and her 6 month old.  Rather than clutter up the place, I am taking the twins and the forgotten child to Spain for the week whilst leaving the headbutting idiot and the baby at home.  A mate is coming and bringing his daughter so we will spend a week in some decent weather drinking copious amounts of vino whilst pretending to watch the children.

Result.

Sounds smashing.

I am really just doing a superfly and drinking alone as I can't be arsed to go out. Early start needed on Saturday to make the house spotless for her highness's return.

Am glad that "doing a Superfly" has become a term associated with drinking alone rather than a term associated with doing a sh*t on a public pavement.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 12:53 pm

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Result.

Sounds smashing.

Am glad that "doing a Superfly" has become a term associated with drinking alone rather than a term associated with doing a sh*t on a public pavement.

I thought it was a term for copulating with a freeakishly large bluebottle

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 28 Mar 2014, 12:55 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Result.

Sounds smashing.

Only in India, or is it Pakistan - aww hell, only in Luton.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:05 pm

superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Result.

Sounds smashing.

Only in India, or is it Pakistan - aww hell, only in Luton.  

I invited you to my ancestral home for just a week to view the wondrous natural beauty that is kashmir and you just couldn't go a week without shagging an insect. Is there anything you won't do to spite tino

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:08 pm

Nothing whatsoever.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:08 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
I invited you to my ancestral home for just a week to view the wondrous natural beauty that is kashmir and you just couldn't go a week without shagging an insect. Is there anything you won't do to spite tino

He wouldn't spite me. Me and 'fly are very similar. Both have Scottish blood, both the same age and both enormously funny and respected across the 606v2 family.

Obviously I am considerably better looking and intelligent but we shouldn't hold that against him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:10 pm

In your face.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:12 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

He wouldn't spite me.  Me and 'fly are very similar.  Both have Scottish blood, both the same age and both enormously funny and respected across the 606v2 family.

Obviously I am considerably better looking and intelligent but we shouldn't hold that against him.

Aye, you are the sarah millican to his katie hopkins.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:13 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:9300.

In your face.

I can only fit about 6500 in my face. You'll have to do something else with the other 2800.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:17 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

He wouldn't spite me.  Me and 'fly are very similar.  Both have Scottish blood, both the same age and both enormously funny and respected across the 606v2 family.

Aye, you are the sarah millican to his katie hopkins.

I'd take that. She is a witch, that Hopkins woman.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:24 pm

Wouldn't mind pitching my balls in her corridor of uncertainty...

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Wouldn't mind pitching my balls in her corridor of uncertainty...

Spoiler:

Aye you could make a conga line

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:35 pm

Gentlemen.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:38 pm

Union Cane wrote:Gentlemen.

Flipping heck, I thought you were dead.

Welcome back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:38 pm

You seem familiar, we used to have a guy called onion chain but we had to ban him for being racist to galted.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:42 pm

Thanks Tino, nice badge. They're handing them out like sweets now then?

I've not been dead, just busy. Dead busy in fact. But not dead.

Just had a quick rummage and this seems to be the thread where it is all at, have I missed much?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:44 pm

Union Cane wrote:Thanks Tino, nice badge. They're handing them out like sweets now then?

Just had a quick rummage and this seems to be the thread where it is all at, have I missed much?

Yep, I went from Mod to Manager in the space of a day. Adam is being a bit precious about giving me a Founder badge.

This thread is the shizzle. Do you want to talk about arthropods? This is the place to do it.

How is the weight? Keeping it off?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:45 pm

Union Cane wrote:Thanks Tino, nice badge. They're handing them out like sweets now then?

Not much. Turns out Galted is Ray Mears and Tino is Bob Crow. They're not dead either.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:46 pm

Union Cane wrote: have I missed much?

Tina got KTFO by his 7 year old

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:47 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

For f*cks sake michaels. He is older than 7.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:52 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

For f*cks sake michaels.  He is older than 7.

7 years and 1 day*

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:52 pm

The weight is falling off, I'm a cruiserweight at the moment. Aiming for light-heavyweight but that might be a bridge too far. Big bones and all that...

Had a quick skim through this thread last night whilst on the pan, had a couple of chuckles and a guffaw, thought I'd stick me nose round the door and see what's what.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:55 pm

Union Cane wrote:The weight is falling off, I'm a cruiserweight at the moment.

So it isn't falling off at all then as you were a cruiserweight when you were last posting. Basically you were a bit of a bloater and you still are. Could be worse, you could be TopHat.

Did you ever catch up with the Kia Picanto chap?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 28 Mar 2014, 1:59 pm

Oh. Must have been away longer than I thought. I ballooned up to 15st 7 at one point. Dreadful, terrible days. Trouser buttons popping off all over the place.

Anyway, no, never caught up with him, and I now live 200 miles away from where that incident played out so I am unlikely to see him again.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 2:04 pm

Union Cane wrote:Oh. Must have been away longer than I thought. I ballooned up to 15st 7 at one point. Dreadful, terrible days. Trouser buttons popping off all over the place.

Anyway, no, never caught up with him, and I now live 200 miles away from where that incident played out so I am unlikely to see him again.

TopHat dreams of 15 st 7. He was 9 years old the last time he weighed that.

You're in Suffolk aren't you? Weird folk round there, you must stick out like a sore thumb.....

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Mar 2014, 2:05 pm

Union Cane wrote:Oh. Must have been away longer than I thought. I ballooned up to 15st 7 at one point. Dreadful, terrible days. Trouser buttons popping off all over the place.

Have you moved south?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 28 Mar 2014, 2:10 pm

Yep I'm in Suffolk now, there are some real oddballs round here. Very strange. Although I seem to fit in quite well for some reason.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 2:10 pm

Adam D is a legend.

I love him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 2:12 pm

Union Cane wrote:Yep I'm in Suffolk now, there are some real oddballs round here. Very strange. Although I seem to fit in quite well for some reason.

Well I'm glad you're back.

You'll fit in well on here, some strange sh*t goes down on round 6.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 28 Mar 2014, 2:13 pm

I'm strangely touched.

And may I be first to congratulate you on having retrospectively founded the site.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Mar 2014, 2:17 pm

Thanks.

How is TIMC?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next