The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
seanmichaels
superflyweight
TopHat24/7
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

That was the 990 post...

Is it a fitting replacement for a pubic triangle?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Whip yourself up a Bobotie.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Galted wrote:

Idiot.

It's the badges thing, isn't it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:

Idiot.

F*ck you, Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Idiot.

F*ck you, Tino.

Call me?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Unfortunately, Sean, I didn't bring my pot with me - which renders a bobotie impossible
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Idiot.

F*ck you, Tino.

Call me?

Are you going to say anything this time or put me on speakerphone again so the whole Kitchen Cabinets and Worktops department can hear?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Idiot.

F*ck you, Tino.

Call me?

Are you going to say anything this time or put me on speakerphone again so the whole Kitchen Cabinets and Worktops department can hear?

I'm going to move into the decorating department as I know how aroused you get by matt emulsion.

Honestly though, stirring the paint with it? It's disgusting.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Idiot.

F*ck you, Tino.

Call me?

I'm going to move into the decorating department as I know how aroused you get by matt emulsion.

Honestly though, stirring the paint with it? It's disgusting.

Yes, let's gloss over that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:23 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Idiot.

F*ck you, Tino.

Call me?

Honestly though, stirring the paint with it?  It's disgusting.

Indeed, we don't need to plaster this thread with filth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:25 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Idiot.

F*ck you, Tino.

Call me?

Honestly though, stirring the paint with it?  It's disgusting.

Indeed, we don't need to plaster this thread with filth.

We'd just be papering over the cracks, though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:26 pm

So dagless is the winner.

clap clap clap

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Yeah - even though he thought it was the post above his. Now the opener is a post that asks if a different post would be a good opener. We are so post-modern!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Slightly uninspiring though Galted...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:29 pm

At least the pubic triangle is still mentioned.

I love you Rick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 pm

I'm covering up my gut-wrenching disappointment at not being first post with a flurry of applause and nauseating display of sportsmanship.  clap  clap  clap

Well done, dagless, you deserved it.   clap clap clap 

Bravo.   clap clap clap

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Tino wrote:I love you Rick

Call me...

Go pubes!! wonder if we could engineer pubes into each thread split...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Slightly uninspiring though Galted...

It's like winning a world cup, do you really give a toss about the style with which you did it or the fact that your name's on the trophy?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Galted wrote:Well done, dagless, you deserved it.

I wan't to thank you guys for giving me the opportunity, I want to thank my Mom and Dad for all the support, and i want to thank Jesus, for no real discernible reason, thanks big guy...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:33 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Call me...

Go pubes!!  wonder if we could engineer pubes into each thread split...

We could if we post about anything we want and then always add the word at the end for no other reason.

Pubes.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Julius wrote:We could if we post about anything we want and then always add the word at the end for no other reason.

Pubes.

Great idea Julius, could work as a sign off of culture...

Pubes

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:36 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Call me...

We could if we post about anything we want and then always add the word at the end for no other reason.

Pubes.

Let's use the word "çuntfroth" instead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Call me...

Pubes.

Let's use the word "çuntfroth" instead.

No, because I can't be bothered cutting/pasting the cedilla 'c' all the time.

Pubes.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:42 pm

"Cedilla" is a monumentally pleasing word.

Pubes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:51 pm

sean wrote:A bit like Cilla's. Pubes

The burning bush?

Pubes.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm already getting bored of ending every post with pubes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Galted wrote:I'm already getting bored of ending every post with pubes.

I had no intention of ever doing it. Was preemptively bored with the idea before I ever started.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:04 pm

I plan to delete some of your comments to ensure your 5000th is something completely underwhelming.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:07 pm

You did that to me as well.

I think you have some issues.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Rowley wrote:I plan to delete some of your comments to ensure your 5000th is something completely underwhelming.

I envisage you as that miserable bloke off of 'On the buses'

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:You did that to me as well.

I think you have some issues.

Don't worry Tina, I now only delete posts of yours that are witty or insightful. It has been a while.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Cretin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 pm

One of my primary school teachers once called me a "cretin", I didn't know whether it was a compliment or not. I was quite disappointed when I got home and looked it up in the dictionary.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 pm

my primary school teachers didn't believe in insults, didn't believe in spankings either. It was all about pure unadulterated beatings.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Galted wrote:One of my primary school teachers once called me a "cretin", I didn't know whether it was a compliment or not.  I was quite disappointed when I got home and looked it up in the dictionary.

The same dictionary you used to look up "vituperative"?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:One of my primary school teachers once called me a "cretin", I didn't know whether it was a compliment or not.  I was quite disappointed when I got home and looked it up in the dictionary.

Nope, used the internetwork to look up "vituperative". Back in my schooldays we had to rely on the Concise Oxford Dictionary to look up words such as "cretin".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Nope, used the internetwork to look up "vituperative".  Back in my schooldays we had to rely on the Concise Oxford Dictionary to look up words such as "cretin" or "vagina".

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Nope, used the internetwork to look up "vituperative".  Back in my schooldays we had to rely on the Concise Oxford Dictionary to look up words such as "cretin" or "vagina".

Yep, discovering that "c*nt" was in there was as good as discovering porn.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

I've used vituperative four times today - feeling good...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Quite a day for dagless, he gets the first post and his word gets used on a global scale.

Did you go for the chicken wrap in the end, kingraf?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Went for both, and a cappuccino muffin. Kept me full till lunch, when I stole my 5'7 mate's nachos. Hopefully he'll understand when he gets back. If he doesn't, I'm 60lbs bigger than him and he has to live with it.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:44 pm

kingraf wrote:Went for both, and a cappuccino muffin. Kept me full till lunch, when I stole my 5'7 mate's nachos. Hopefully he'll understand when he gets back. If he doesn't, I'm 60lbs bigger than him and he has to live with it.

So that's why we have to give Tophat all of England's food - he's 60 lbs heavier than it?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Think I may pop to Morrisons. They do a sort of chicken bite thing with wedges for £2.50ish. They also sell crackling at the same counter. Quite fancy that although probably not great for my cholesterol...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 pm

kingraf wrote:Went for both, and a cappuccino muffin. Kept me full till lunch, when I stole my 5'7 mate's nachos. Hopefully he'll understand when he gets back. If he doesn't, I'm 60lbs bigger than him and he has to live with it.

Raf, I am coming to South Africa in June. Do you fancy meeting up? We can kick back with your homies, smoke some pot and bust a few moves to B.I.G?

I won't wear a green shirt, I promise.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Galted wrote:Quite a day for dagless, he gets the first post and his word gets used on a global scale.

It is all "Win" for me today, just had a cracking beef massaman curry for lunch also.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:07 pm

It's all good Tino - Been actually working this year (Zero days off work vs nearly 500 last year), So Im looking to take a break in the next four months. The green shirt isn't a problem, in fact you'll fit in (I'm wearing a rather bright pink, and it's safe to say I'm not even the bravest in my circle of friends) - Only issue is your weight... We're proud Northern Joburgers who take pride in living up to stereotype of drinking pre workout shakes to go down a flight of stairs. Also, we don't get down to BIG... Tribal house, or Trance music is the sound of Northern Joburg...

Whereabout in the republic are you visiting mate? On the current exchange rate, you'll get high for years in Joburg
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 pm

kingraf wrote:It's all good Tino - Been actually working this year (Zero days off work vs nearly 500 last year), So Im looking to take a break in the next four months. The green shirt isn't a problem,  in fact you'll fit in (I'm wearing a rather bright pink, and it's safe to say I'm not even the bravest in my circle of friends) - Only issue is your weight... We're proud Northern Joburgers who take pride in living up to stereotype of drinking pre workout shakes to go down a flight of stairs. Also, we don't get down to BIG... Tribal house, or Trance music is the sound of Northern Joburg...

Whereabout in the republic are you visiting mate? On the current exchange rate, you'll get high for years in Joburg

Shocked 

Steady on, I'm not TopHat! I might not weigh what I did when I was 18 but I don't make a beeping sound when I walk backwards like him.

I'm coming to P.E.

I don't have any tribal house but I could bring my 2 Unlimited cassette.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:22 pm

kingraf wrote:It's all good Tino - Been actually working this year (Zero days off work vs nearly 500 last year), So Im looking to take a break in the next four months. The green shirt isn't a problem,  in fact you'll fit in (I'm wearing a rather bright pink, and it's safe to say I'm not even the bravest in my circle of friends) - Only issue is your weight... We're proud Northern Joburgers who take pride in living up to stereotype of drinking pre workout shakes to go down a flight of stairs. Also, we don't get down to BIG... Tribal house, or Trance music is the sound of Northern Joburg...

Shocked 

Steady on, I'm not TopHat!  I might not weigh what I did when I was 18 but I don't make a beeping sound when I walk backwards like him.

I'm coming to P.E.

I think Rowley finally has his first chance to delete your post.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Shocked 

Steady on, I'm not TopHat!  I might not weigh what I did when I was 18 but I don't make a beeping sound when I walk backwards like him.

I'm coming to P.E.

You're going to P.E. not coming to P.E.

I came to the aquarium and snake park in P.E. decades ago.  They were jolly nice.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Aah PE - Fantastic little corner of heaven. Went there about five months ago - and proceeded to get what Katt Williams calls, "Hihihihihigh"... I smoked a J, and thought I was cool - looked at my watch twas 9:05, I ate some meat, got myself a beer, went to the bathroom, got a second beer, and it was 9:06 - I got so excited thinking I'd proven that time was not in fact linear, but unfortunately the weed was to strong, and before I could jot it down... I found myself on the floor, and spent the next four hours trying to will myself up from the floor. And of course, under PE weed time/space - those four hours felt like five days. Don't smoke PE weed!

What's a cassette?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Galted wrote:

You're going to P.E. not coming to P.E.

Why don't you f*ck off, you cretin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next