The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
seanmichaels
superflyweight
TopHat24/7
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

That was the 990 post...

Is it a fitting replacement for a pubic triangle?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Apr 2014, 12:27 pm

kingraf wrote:

What's a cassette?

God love you, raf.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 03 Apr 2014, 12:38 pm

Going to a mate's 30th birthday party tonight, and I've gotten him a Zimmer frame, a cane, and incontinence diapers... So excited to hand them over - Been waiting for this since he handed me some Diapers, baby bottle and a bib on my eighteenth.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 03 Apr 2014, 12:39 pm

Thank you Tino - god love you too.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 12:44 pm

Got flu in PE. Mate got beaten up (probably deserved it). Then our bus set on fire on the way to Oudtshoorn. When we eventually got there the floodlights for our day nighter didn't work. Not the fondest memories of that little stretch although a bloke I didn't really like fell off an Ostrich which was quite funny.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Apr 2014, 12:53 pm

kingraf wrote:It's all good Tino - Been actually working this year (Zero days off work vs nearly 500 last year), So Im looking to take a break in the next four months. The green shirt isn't a problem,  in fact you'll fit in (I'm wearing a rather bright pink, and it's safe to say I'm not even the bravest in my circle of friends) - Only issue is your weight... We're proud Northern Joburgers who take pride in living up to stereotype of drinking pre workout shakes to go down a flight of stairs. Also, we don't get down to BIG... Tribal house, or Trance music is the sound of Northern Joburg...

Whereabout in the republic are you visiting mate? On the current exchange rate, you'll get high for years in Joburg

Hang on! How many days of the year are there in South Africa?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 03 Apr 2014, 12:57 pm

superflyweight wrote:
kingraf wrote:It's all good Tino - Been actually working this year (Zero days off work vs nearly 500 last year), So Im looking to take a break in the next four months. The green shirt isn't a problem,  in fact you'll fit in (I'm wearing a rather bright pink, and it's safe to say I'm not even the bravest in my circle of friends) - Only issue is your weight... We're proud Northern Joburgers who take pride in living up to stereotype of drinking pre workout shakes to go down a flight of stairs. Also, we don't get down to BIG... Tribal house, or Trance music is the sound of Northern Joburg...

Whereabout in the republic are you visiting mate? On the current exchange rate, you'll get high for years in Joburg

Hang on!  How many days of the year are there in South Africa?  

He must work time and a half... or time & 1.369863

I know what he means though. Not enough hours in the diurnal continuum.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:06 pm

I work at a news station - 24 hour channel, with 6 hour cycles. If I miss one day - I've essentially missed four. You might have heard of my employer - ANN7? Maybe seen a clip of my illustrious co-workers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1e2cRZuG-A&ctp=CAIQpDAYASITCLuX4KijxL0CFegBwgod1D8APw%3D%3D&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=ZA&hl=en

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_33Trnv7D9g&ctp=CAEQpDAYACITCLuX4KijxL0CFegBwgod1D8APw%3D%3D&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=ZA&hl=en

At least the pays good.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:07 pm

Galted wrote:You're going to P.E. not coming to P.E.

No you're not, you're doing PE. Right after Maths and before Double English.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:08 pm

That said - even under the "one day is actually four" rule - I still came nowhere near 500 days - I just have a flair for the hyperbole
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:12 pm

ja bru, what's the varb

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:17 pm

what?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:20 pm

It's my saffa impression. more impressive in real life.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:23 pm

Sean is the culture cups diplomatic officer kingraf - only amusement prevents us from replacing him because he fails in all other aspects except sexual favours to latent homosexuals

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:It's my saffa impression. more impressive in real life.

I skeem you must feel like a total doos now.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Sean is the culture cups diplomatic officer kingraf - only amusement prevents us from replacing him because he fails in all other aspects except sexual favours to latent homosexuals

My favourite cricketer is Mr Inzaman Ul-Haq?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:25 pm

Galted wrote:

Steady on, old chap. That's jolly well not cricket.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Steady on, old chap. That's jolly well not cricket.

You're quite right. One bally well went and got ahead of oneself.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:27 pm

Would help if you got his name right sean andhe probably wouldn't have got run out so much if he didn't have you attached to his man sausage all the time.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:30 pm

I also like Mr Abdul Qadir....... Played against his son Ray.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I also like Mr Abdul Qadir....... Played against his son Ray.

I played against his nephew, Nadir.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:33 pm

kingraf wrote:I work at a news station - 24 hour channel, with 6 hour cycles. If I miss one day - I've essentially missed four. You might have heard of my employer - ANN7? Maybe seen a clip of my illustrious co-workers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1e2cRZuG-A&ctp=CAIQpDAYASITCLuX4KijxL0CFegBwgod1D8APw%3D%3D&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=ZA&hl=en

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_33Trnv7D9g&ctp=CAEQpDAYACITCLuX4KijxL0CFegBwgod1D8APw%3D%3D&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=ZA&hl=en

At least the pays good.

Heard of ANN7 but I have never watched it live.  Smile Looks great though. Nice bird... cool set, etc. You've got a great job, mate.  OK 

A bit similar to my local news channel... I don't suppose you receive this type of thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y50erFONyr4

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:34 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I also like Mr Abdul Qadir....... Played against his son Ray.

No you didn't.

How's the nipper? Projectile logs yet?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:34 pm

Nadir We
Youth Born
Axe-Wielders
Blood-Letters
Victors Still

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

No you didn't.

How's the nipper? Projectile logs yet?

You're right, I didn't.

No projectile logs. Still on the sh*tting like a leaking tap phase.

How is the cricket green? Mowed it yet?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:38 pm

Bastards! Those aren't even Saffer terms... Just colloquioalisms lifted from Brakpan, or those dunderheads at the coast.

In Joburg we say "brah", or "boet", none of this "bru" stuff.
We say "Tool" or "chop", not "doos"
Joburg is the greatest place on Earth!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:40 pm

Sorry LB - link says Not Available in Your Country
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:40 pm

Hampton.

Pubes.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:41 pm

Shah wrote:Nadir We
Youth Born
Axe-Wielders
Blood-Letters
Victors Still

Nice Gemmel ref Shah, one of my favourite authors 'King Beyond the Gate' being one of my favourite fantasy novels.

Last edited by rick_dagless on Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:41 pm

How is the cricket green?  Mowed it yet?

Mowed it 7 times now this year and verticut in 4 directions. Mowed twice on monday night but wasn't pleased with the finish. I had fertilised it a week or 2 before and the grass was a bit too long and lush. Hopefully get down there at the weekend for a bit of rolling. Still a month away from the first game.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:41 pm

kingraf wrote:Bastards!  Those aren't even Saffer terms... Just colloquioalisms lifted from Brakpan,  or those dunderheads at the coast.

In Joburg we say "brah", or "boet", none of this "bru" stuff.
We say "Tool" or "chop", not "doos"
Joburg is the greatest place on Earth!!

You admitted you weren't from Luton earlier, so I'll forgive you the lapse ...once.

Luton.Is.The.Greatest.Place.On.Earth.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:43 pm

I keep getting adverts for a Ukrainian chat room at the head of my page.

I particularly like Kristina, 32 years old, who weighs 48kgs and is 168cm tall. She is currently online and available to chat.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:45 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Nadir We
Youth Born
Axe-Wielders
Blood-Letters
Victors Still

Nice Gemmel ref Shah, one of my favourite authors 'King Beyond the Gate' being one of my favourite fantasy novels.

Enjoyed the Jon Shannow series particularly but that was a close second. Didn't enjoy the troy series as much.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:46 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I keep getting adverts for a Ukrainian chat room at the head of my page.

I particularly like Kristina, 32 years old, who weighs 48kgs and is 168cm tall.  She is currently online and available to chat.

Talk to her about Klitchsko

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:46 pm

Shah wrote:Enjoyed the Jon Shannow series particularly but that was a close second. Didn't enjoy the troy series as much.

The bloodstone stuff was quality, but i prefer the drenai tales.

I have just introduced a friend to Waylander, i'm jealous as I would love to read them all from new again

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:47 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I keep getting adverts for a Ukrainian chat room at the head of my page.

I particularly like Kristina, 32 years old, who weighs 48kgs and is 168cm tall.  She is currently online and available to chat.

That doesn't work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:47 pm

Ive seen Kristina a once or twice.. looks a little underfed for mine
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:48 pm

Shah wrote:Talk to her about Klitchsko

See if she agrees that they are ruining heavyweight boxing, and is Wlad really that chinny?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:48 pm

Offer him Morningstar - its basically Robin hood but better

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:49 pm

Shah wrote:Offer him Morningstar - its basically Robin hood but better

Jarek Mace Smile

Also a great book, think that Decado is my favourite recurring character...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:49 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

That doesn't work.

I know of your previous attempt, but I wanted to see if you are a glutton for punishment or just spineless.

Invertebrate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:52 pm

kingraf wrote:Ive seen Kristina a once or twice.. looks a little underfed for mine

Have you seen Stacy, 23 years old, 54 kgs and 165 cms?

There is no way she is 23. Looks about 16.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:53 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Offer him Morningstar - its basically Robin hood but better

Jarek Mace Smile

Also a great book, think that Decado is my favourite recurring character...

Aye but Viruk is the greatest character I think.

That said - When I bought that recently - I got a copy of a 100 year old man by Jonas Jonasson - which is basically a european Forrest gump. Well worth the read.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:54 pm

Shah wrote:Well worth the read.

I will have a gander, do you read 'Fiest' as well Shah?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:54 pm

kingraf wrote:Ive seen Kristina a once or twice.. looks a little underfed for mine

There is no way she is 23.  Looks about 16.

Likewise, there is no way Marina is 22 years old. She may well be 55 kgs, 165 cms tall and available to chat now, but if she is younger than 40 I would be surprised.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:55 pm

Yekaterina (35) loves me very much and is coming to visit me for romance as soon as I send her £2500 for her aeroplane ticket and to put her sick granny (whom she loves very much) in hospital.

Last edited by Galted on Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out the first "very much")

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:56 pm

I'm not getting Ulkranian. I'm getting Chinese takeout.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:57 pm

There is no way she is 23.  Looks about 16.

Likewise, there is no way Marina is 22 years old.  She may well be 55 kgs, 165 cms tall and available to chat now, but if she is younger than 40 I would be surprised.

and disappointed?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:57 pm

They're all too small - my bird 5'10 72kg of German engineering part time bodybuilder like her dad... I worry sometimes that she'd club me In a fight...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:57 pm

I haven't got the first set and I wont read them until I do as I like to see the author develop as he goes along. Usually buy books every second month so i'll put a reminder on my phone.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Apr 2014, 1:58 pm

Galted wrote:

Yekaterina (35) loves me very much and is coming to visit me for romance as soon as I send her £2500 for her aeroplane ticket and to put her sick granny (whom she loves very much) in hospital.

Bring the granny over with Yekaterina. I will look after her.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next