The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season 7 homepage 1

+8
Gregers
Thunder87
jai.roberts
Fernando
x12x
Marky
Good Golly I'm Olly
ncfc_Tooze
12 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

season 7 homepage 1 - Page 10 Empty season 7 homepage 1

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 09 May 2014, 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the World Wrestling Association!

Noticeboard

Next Show DEADLINE-30th May

Next VOTING Due- 2nd June

Please use this thread to chat, relax, have fun and play games like lemmings or similar, dont forget that the forum rules still apply here, so please still abide by them  

[url=https://www.606v2.com/f84-nando-s-league-of-blading -]The League[/url]

*Links to pages will be added as they are created

Rules

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Tue 20 May 2014, 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

season 7 homepage 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: season 7 homepage 1

Post by Marky Sat 07 Jun 2014, 6:46 am

Two (count em) TWO matches. Giving the people what they want.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:08 am

Week 3 Injuries have been drawn - Word of warning though as there are a couple of big hitters including myself this week. For those who have yet to post your spotlight questions, please make sure that you do so before tomorrow night to allow both Gregers & Myself time to answer them.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 08 Jun 2014, 6:30 pm

Just checking but the deadline for votes is tomorrow night right? I might have to do mine last minute due to work being busy as hell at the moment...will try to do them now though.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 08 Jun 2014, 9:37 pm

yes that is correct.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 5:17 am

Ive sent my votes to Enigma

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:27 am

My votes should be in tonight

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:57 am

Mine will be tonight/early tomorrow morning at the latest.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 09 Jun 2014, 5:37 pm

Mine are in, without feedback I just don't have time to write any this week, just got back from a weekend away and heading streaight back out XD oh the lol.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:08 am

Apologies folks didn't get back from Great Yarmouth till late and 13 hour shift at work today I'll do my votes tonight with out fail

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:12 am

Sent my votes and feedback in. Sorry it's a little late but work nearly killed me this week and I wanted to take the time to get some proper feedback written. Injuries has screwed me slightly this week but I have plans.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:29 am

Spoiler:
Someone new people can officially buy from foreigns now he has made an appearance on a wrestling show

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:34 am

I'll send in votes now and put up my feedback this afternoon little rushed this morning taking the cat to the vet
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 10 Jun 2014, 2:58 pm

Make sure your pussay is okay Olly.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:27 pm

Anyone left to do votes/feedback? Will be cool to see if the themes are working for or against Triple X this season. I need one more theme to complete the set...any suggestions?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:41 pm

Think you need to add a spicy storyline viper, a bit of panache 

I'll outline more in my feedback
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:54 pm

Once again gents my apologies for holding you all up, but after a 14 hour shift and a weekend away my votes are in so let the results commence

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:18 am

If you let us know in advance that shows/votes/feedback are going to be late, we will always be willing to accommodate here, it's just when there is no notice and we are left chasing people around.

Anyway here are Week 2 Results

YCW vs GOW (4-2)

MWF vs MOLLY (6-0)

NGPW vs XXX (3-3)

XPW vs OPAL (5-1)

Last edited by The_Enigma on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:43 am

I'm happy with a draw against NGPW and GOW...both were strong as hell so that's cool, cannot wait of feedback...shame that we're missing votes in one contest though.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Wed 11 Jun 2014, 10:11 am

The table is updated for anyone interested ....

If you feel I have made an error on it please feel free to shout out and i'll check it

Slightly disappointed with the loss although XPW was a great show this week

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 11 Jun 2014, 10:15 am

I was surprised it was 5-1 tbh thought it would of been a bit closer then that. Me or Enigma/Tooze shall post Feedback later on.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:13 am

Viper - Were you referring to the MWF/Molly fixture? If so it was an error on my part as it clearly seems like I can't count to 6!  Laugh 

TBH, I think Gregers & I will be more than pleased to pick up a point against you as your show this week was really strong. I think it just goes to show how strong the depth is in writing this season as anybody really can beat anybody. The Season 7 Title is wide-open gentlemen.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:14 am

You bastards
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:20 am

I've quickly skimmed through your feedback from this week's show Mark/Olly and it's all really positive/constructive stuff. Honestly, I think as the season continues, your shows will get stronger and you really will start ranking points up.

I really need to get back to work now so hopefully Tooze/Fernando will post feedback this afternoon.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:42 am

Can't believe I won, I never expected to win any this season, I thought thunders show was really good

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:50 am

For me Molly was really good but I felt personally that MWF was probably the strongest show of the week, I think it'll take a while for people to get used to it as well.

I hope it doesn't put you off taking part though because I'm really enjoying the show!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:54 am

Ah no we have big plans viper

Molly is gonna get controversial
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Jun 2014, 3:47 pm

Guys, just to let you know that next week I'll be doing my votes/feedback on Tuesday morning once again as I'm away for the weekend, not getting back to Hereford until 10/11 on Sunday night and have a 12 hour shift on Monday to keep me busy.

Thought I'd let you know in advanced!

When we getting feedback anyway!?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 11 Jun 2014, 4:18 pm

They shall be up around 7-7:30ish unless Tooze gets there before me, Shall not be organized as it's my Birthday and i don't intend to sit around sorting it all out this week season 7 homepage 1 - Page 10 3559488474

PS You can never have enough Dixie  Laugh 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 11 Jun 2014, 4:46 pm

Happy Birthday Fernando!!! season 7 homepage 1 - Page 10 3559488474 

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Jun 2014, 5:13 pm

I don't blame you man, have a good one!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 11 Jun 2014, 7:24 pm

YCW v GOW - YCW

YCW
Liking the triple championship, it's something that has been teased by the E for a while now, however not so sure about the Super Heavyweight Title. When two big men clash it tends to be a bit of a dull match, apart from when Big Daddy faces Giant Haystacks of course. Overall it's much better than last week, keep up the good work.

GOW
It's a grower this idea, is it bad that I am learning Game of Thrones from a fantasy wrestling show. I did enjoy this week made a little more sense, good match ups this week, but not keen on the Gooker, would rather just see Hector, but I understand why it's in there storyline wise.

MWF v Molly - MWF

Molly
You had two matches on this episode, and I know you're trying to be funny and some of it is, but I feel it's mocking wrestling a little and as a fan, I'd rather read a good wrestling show. I know I would pay $10 to go and watch this, I feel bad for saying this about your two's hard work.

MWF
I enjoyed MWF this week nothing too fancy, but it's was too the point, the 30 minute iron man match was well written, I was always put off writing iron man matches because of writing them, but this has given me an idea of how to do it. Really enjoyed the Hawx v Gulak matchup.

NGPW v XXX - NGPW

XXX
A bit hit and miss this week from Viper, the mystery machine gimmick was good, I felt Willie Mack could have lost against Icarus, could have set up a decent storyline, especially as he trashed him in the promo. I like the random guys in matches but when Edwards and Richards showed up in the same match it felt too planned, still a good read though don't get me wrong. Overall a good show.

NGPW
A great show, I'm dreading coming up against you guys, the nXtreme invasion is being done better than the WCW invasion. Great that the Briscoe's have won the tag titles, Tim Donst should have definatly lost against Rusev, great booking all round.

XPW v OPAL - VOID

XPW
Tensai is continuing his monster heel push, which is great news, I thought he was/is wasted in the E, Daniels and Ricochet would be a very intresting match to watch, and I'm glad Rollins/Black is getting the recognition I feel he deserves he is easily an A+ player, where we all know Bryan is a B.

--------------------

MWF vs Molly - Winner MWF

Good to see some matches in the molly show his week and some furthering of the storylines, still not 100% convinced by thelack of matches but the story telling is great and it a good laugh, maybe it will grow on me as concept

MWF thought it was a great show well laid out and flowed really nicely, Loved the main event and how the show ended

NGPW vs XXX - Winner XXX

NGPW: Liked the show for the matches were great and everything ticked along nicely, would like to see some more details in some of the segments

XXX- brilliant show very well written, couldn't pick much to fault this week, loved it

XPW vs OPAL - Winner XPW

XPW- really good show with storylines and feuds building along nicely, against anyone else id have probably given you the win but I really couldn't separate these two shows.

OPAL- another very solid week with good continuation from last week, don't quite really know what feedback to give you as I really enjoyed the show, just keep on doing what your doing

-----------

MOLLY vs MWF - Winner MWF

MOLLY Feedback
In last week's feedback there was a comment comparing MOLLY to Slam City that is the perfect comparison. Marky/Olly have both taken feedback on board and produced a show which has planted seeds providing both action & dialog in character development. Although I'm not sure what Beniot/Joe's problems are, this slow burning tension will perfectly headline the PPV Show. Only compliant will be on the structure,
I would like to see matches starting right away, with people challenging people to match-ups in the various locations e.g. Ricky Steamboat challenges Ryback in Fat Hardy's Cafe, just to provide some instant entertainment before moving onto other scenes.

MWF Feedback
We're only into Week 2 and already MWF are building to the PPV which some big matches already announced. Although I am excited to see them take place, I hope the angles can sustain interest without fizzing out to really escalate in building the matches. Looking forward to seeing the fallout between Shingo/Tozawa

XPW vs OPAL - Winner XPW

XPW
I love age of the fall being back, and versus Wyatt? Hell yeah! Now add Bryan in as well! Show was a perfect length and is a lesson to others on what is a good length. Show of the week

OPAL
I really enjoyed gow this week but I felt the promos felt a bit short due to the exact nature of how they were written. The input of Adam rose at the end was intriguing

YCW vs GOW - Winner GOW

YCW Feedback
A solid show and I really like the super heavyweight championship. I felt the other matches felt a bit thrown together however a solid show throughout

GOW Feedbak
The whole game of thrones aspect has me hooked although I'd like to see betrayals and some sort of scoreboard for who has beaten who.

-----------------

XPW v OPAL – XPW
YCW v GOW – GOW
Molly v MWF – MWF
XXX v NGPW – X

XPW
XPW comes back from a shaky week one with a much improved second show. It's nice to see more detail being thrown in to the promos and the matches as it gets you more involved in the show. Although I'm not a fan of World titles being defended each show this defence made sense and the ending made it worth it with a AOF/Wyatt Family having major potential. My only real criticism is that although it slightly makes sense it does feel like there's too much Dixie at some points.

OPAL
Opal this week continues to impress with it's young blood tournament that is still keeping me entertained, I'm also loving how Crowe is the underdog, I wonder if a face turn is on the cards soon? I think the intercontinental title has come off a bit weak with Heath Slater gaining a shot but I kind of like the route taken by OPAL. I feel like some of the segments are still hit and miss and at points certain guys didn't really talk how they would. Overall a good show which with a few slight changes could be a favourite.

YCW
YCW continues with some unique ideas and although I'll miss the prizes from week one which I thought was a hilarious idea I do love the idea of a Triple Tag Team title but some of the teams didn't really work for me. I feel like the comedy was a little more subtle this time around and the balance of storyline/feud and comedy was balanced a lot better, I just hope the comedy doesn't completely disappear from the shows.

GOW
This weeks Game Of Wrestling continues strongly with a great use of the theme and some nice quick matches that still packed in a lot of action. I feel like some bits are a bit OTT at times and although 90% of the time this worked well with the theme some things I didn't enjoy as much, for example Eddie and Vince's bet. My only other critism was that it felt as if there were too many segments at times with the show being quite long. I thought the show itself was very strong though with the feuds getting continued as well a power struggle between the houses. The ending was cool as it teased strain between HHH and Vince and could set up a great McMahon feud.

Molly
Once again I'm not sure what I'm reading with Molly but I know I really enjoy it, looking at it as a comedy show and certain bits are still making me laugh but as a wrestling show it's actually setting up feuds nicely and I feel was judged harshly last week. This week saw two really good matches and a dominant champion crowned. I feel it will take a few weeks before Molly gets judged as a wrestling show but for me this week showed so much potential with feuds being progressed in a unique way.

MWF
MWF with a strong show this week that really showed why MWF has done so well over the seasons, Tooze uses the history of the company without being too reliant on it and looks to the future giving a great build up for both Zak Knight and Tommy End, I feel like the matches were the highlight this week with the Iron Man and it's use of time being my favourite. The PPV is being set up nicely now with the Shingo/Tozawa stipulation being really intriguing. I'm not a fan of title matches happening on smaller shows but this set up great PPV match and I'm looking forward to next week to see who partners with Lesnar. Probably my favourite show of the week.

NGPW
Last week NGPW was my favourite show and this week it continues to provide a great show, I loved the reveals of the masked men and look forward to a champions vs champions tag team feud. The trial of Tim Donst is cool and I'm liking the introduction of a high flying belt. The show was a bit long though and I still think that the backstage attacks could be done on bigger names but this is a very minor point.

That's all the feedback in the admin area.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Jun 2014, 7:49 pm

feedback wrote:XXX
A bit hit and miss this week from Viper, the mystery machine gimmick was good, I felt Willie Mack could have lost against Icarus, could have set up a decent storyline, especially as he trashed him in the promo. I like the random guys in matches but when Edwards and Richards showed up in the same match it felt too planned, still a good read though don't get me wrong. Overall a good show.

For the second week in a row someone marks me down on something that I put in the actual show!
I stated that Jim Cornette put them in the match for what Prince Devitt did to them in week one...I'm not asking for much, just read the show please...it's not like it was super-duper long either.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:54 pm

It's like me Viper, I was told last season that my promos were hard to follow, to change them to a first person and they are still hard to follow  Yahoo 

I'll continue as I am ....

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Jun 2014, 10:37 pm

With mine though there's nothing I can change if people misread/don't read my show properly and get annoyed over stuff that isn't there

Week one they complained about the King Of The Mountain stipulation which wasn't even there and this week it felt too set up even though the people were put in before it was randomised.

Show Three card:
Havok: Winner Takes It All!
(Each winner gets a reward of their choice!)

Icarus v Biff Busick v Bobby Fish
The Bullet Club v Davey Richards and The Smash Brothers
Candice LaRae v Chuck Taylor
Kevin Steen v Sami Zayn
Willie Mack v Chris Hero
CM Punk v AJ Styles (No DQ)

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Jun 2014, 7:04 pm

It could be worse guys.

You could be putting together an entirely unique show to go up against a lot of generic wrestling shows, then being criticised for being different.

Everyone who gives us feedback seems to say they enjoy it, but mark us down heavily for not being a traditional wrestling show. Even though like everyone else's shows, ours is a show, about wrestlers, who wrestle from time to time and are involved in storylines.

Very harshly treated indeed.

On an unrelated note, Olly is chief writer for this and next week's show as I'm on holiday from tomorrow OK

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 12 Jun 2014, 8:21 pm

I'll be honest this week you only lost out on votes from me because I thought MWF was the best show of the week, I didn't mark you down for not being traditional you were just unlucky to be going up against what for me was the best of the bunch.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 12 Jun 2014, 10:51 pm

Marky wrote:It could be worse guys.

You could be putting together an entirely unique show to go up against a lot of generic wrestling shows, then being criticised for being different.

Everyone who gives us feedback seems to say they enjoy it, but mark us down heavily for not being a traditional wrestling show. Even though like everyone else's shows, ours is a show, about wrestlers, who wrestle from time to time and are involved in storylines.

Very harshly treated indeed.

On an unrelated note, Olly is chief writer for this and next week's show as I'm on holiday from tomorrow OK

UH OH

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 12 Jun 2014, 11:22 pm

Week three: Winner Takes It All is now up and I apologise in advanced for the matches, I hope it doesn't mark it down too much for me.

The reason most of them are short is due to the fact that I'm working all day tomorrow and have to get a 5:30 coach on Saturday morning and won't be back until Sunday night...I then have a 12 hour shift on Monday so voting will be on Tuesday.

Normal service will resume next week!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 13 Jun 2014, 9:38 pm

XPW Week 3 will be up tomorrow evening. Sorry it's going to be late earliest i can get it done Sad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:26 pm

Should we move Voting to Tuesday midday with results in the evening then?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:29 pm

I would cos I've only written half of Molly so far and football is on so if you put two and two together I'm only getting it up tomorrow
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 13 Jun 2014, 11:45 pm

popped up a shortened version of mwf for now as haven't had a too greater week and ran out of time, if I get time to fill it out tommorow I will of not normal service will be resumed next week

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sat 14 Jun 2014, 5:27 pm

Apologies gents for the slightly late show, I was dog ill yesterday but feel better today and have now put my show up, pleased with it aswell.....

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sat 14 Jun 2014, 10:25 pm

Ha Ha on my week 3 show, Bad News Barrett had some Bad News for the Italian football team ... I've just watched a video on facebook from the man himself saying more or less the same thing ....

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 15 Jun 2014, 11:20 am

WWA Announcement

Week 3 Show deadline has been moved to Sunday before Midnight.

Week 3 Tactics/Feeback have been moved to Wednesday Night before Midnight.

Right because a fair few of us missed the original deadline, and due to England playing, we have either had late shows or nothing at all from some of you. MOLLY (Marky / Olly), Thunder can you please let us know if you are planning on getting a show posted today as this deadline is to benefit you. For the rest of you, this is a great opportunity to edit your current shows, particularly if had submitted a shortened version.

I will also be drawing injuries today.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 15 Jun 2014, 11:36 am

Week 4 Injuries Have Been Drawn.
https://www.606v2.com/t54005-injuries-s7

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 16 Jun 2014, 8:40 pm

As GOW and Molly have no shown this week (in regards to the deadline) should we have the two who were set to face them going against each other instead so that there are no free weeks for anyone?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 16 Jun 2014, 10:11 pm

Have you heard from Thunder, Viper? Last we heard from either Marky/Olly was on Friday stating that their show would have been posted by Saturday but obviously hasn't been the case. I just hope this doesn't hold up Votes/Feedback for this week. Guys if you are reading this, we can easily be flexible and accommodate if you let us know that shows/votes will be late, we just ask for the courtesy of letting us know.  

I will see what Fernando/Tooze think about a fixture change for this week.

Regarding Spotlight Podcast, nobody posted any questions last week, so this week we will run both Week 3 (Again) and Week 4. Please post your questions.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 16 Jun 2014, 10:21 pm

I sent him a message on FB but no reply yet...I'll be voting/doing feedback by tomorrow as I stated last week, I really hope it doesn't lead to less feedback each week.

I posted questions last week (week 3) for Thunder.
Who's this week?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 16 Jun 2014, 10:29 pm

He tends to slightly slip of the radar and disappear from time to time, infact he's done that in both previous seasons he's been apart of, just hope everything is ok with him and he wants to continue....

Yeah sadly, it looks like voting/feedback will be pushed back this week, at least until we get some clarity from both Thunder & Molly as to what their situations are going forward. I have no idea who is up for Week 4, but we will run both this week, even if I have to post all 8 questions for each of them.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next