The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chamber of Horrors

4 posters

Go down

Chamber of Horrors Empty Chamber of Horrors

Post by JJJohnson Tue May 20, 2014 8:45 am

6CW Xtreme Championship
Chamber of Horrors
Ojore (c) vs Edward Plague vs Joshua vs Lucas Takeo

Official theme song: "Monster" by Imagine Dragons

The rules:
Two 15ft steel cells on top of each other
Top tier walls laced with barbed wire
Victory attained by pinfall or submission inside the ring

Night of Glory records: All 4 men making their debuts

Key factors:
*Ojore’s second appearance in the Chamber of Horrors (Won the Xtreme Championship in October 2013)
*Ojore unbeaten in Xtreme Championship matches since its inception
*A combined weight of 1220lbs
*Joshua yet to be pinned or submitted in 6CW
*Edward Plague’s prophecies?
*Takeo Time?
*What is the role of the “Puppet Master”?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chamber of Horrors Empty Re: Chamber of Horrors

Post by TwisT Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:16 pm

"Monster" blares out around a packed O2 arena as the lights circle around the Chamber of Horrors structure hanging menacingly above the ring. The crowd stare up as the lights reflect off of the steel and barbed wire. The fans in attendance start a "Let Them Fight" chant on cue as the camera turns round to show Harold and Henry Lloyd sitting at their commentary desk. They both look around as "Monster" dies down and the chant continues. The brothers let the audience have their say before Harold starts to speak.

HA: Let Them Fight........three words that have become the catchphrase of Night of Glory V. Never has such a slogan got normal people to respond in such a vocal fashion. Whether it is buying merchandise,  holding up signs or actually buying the PPV at home, Let Them Fight has caused such a tremor in 6CW that it may exist beyond the biggest wrestling event on the 6CW calendar.

HE: The men that these people want to see fight have been on the end of some brutal encounters for weeks now. Four monsters, with different goals and aspirations, confined in a 30 feet structure split in half. The Chamber of Horrors seems a very fitting location for a match that could well be one of the most bloody that 6CW, not to mention wrestling as a whole, has ever seen.

HA: For all those untouched by this match.......and where have you been for the last month or so.........let us take you back to the end of last weeks Anarchy. If you feel we are going overboard with just how lethal this match could be, take a look at this footage and think again...........

The big screen of the O2 flickers on and starts to play footage of the triple threat match of last weeks Anarchy.

Plague places the chair on Joshua’s chest and then he makes his way over to the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope. He looks down at Joshua and then throws himself off into a back splash….BOOM!

HE: Nobody home…..SPEAR!

Joshua rolls out of the way and Plague is sent crashing down into the canvass. Takeo then gets back up and he rushes across and almost breaks Plague in two with a crushing spear…

HA: This is all ready to end…

Takeo is just about to make the cover when Joshua grabs him and drags him into a Russian legsweep. Joshua then places the chair onto Takeo’s head and makes his way over to the corner. He climbs to the top rope, his long hair covering his face…

HE: What is he thinking….

HA: OH GOOD LORD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: He may have broken both of their skulls…

Joshua gains serious hang time as he launches through the air and then lands down on the chair with a thunderous head-butt, busting it straight into Takeo’s face. Both men are completely unconscious but Joshua’s arm is pressed across Takeo’s chest…
…1
……2
…………….3!

HA: Joshua hits that move inside the Chamber of Horrors and we will have a brand new Xtreme Champion….

HE: After hitting that move I don’t know whether he will wake up in time for Night of Glory….or Takeo for that matter…

The steady beat of the heart pulses out of the speakers as Joshua is declared the winner of the match. All three men are prone on the canvass but Plague is the only one showing signs of life. He leans his head back against the bottom rope and laughs, sinisterly, as he looks at what Joshua has done…

HA: Edward Plague seems happy at what he is looking upon…

HE: He’s been trying to get a rise out of Joshua for weeks, perhaps he is happy to see the devastation that has been caused…

HA: These men are willing to put their bodies through unspeakable horrors…I dread to think what they may do to each other at Night of Glory….

The crowd suddenly begin to roar as Ojore comes bursting through the curtain and down to the ringside area. He is just climbing into the ring when an army of security storm out after him…

HE: Looks like Mr Jones wants these men kept apart now until Night of Glory…

HA: And for good reason, there may be nothing left before the big event…

Ojore is already in the ring and he picks Joshua up in his arms and then crushes him with a brutal “World’s Strongest Slam”. He lets out a primal roar as security burst into the ring and dive on top of the champion…

HE: Rather those guys then me…Ojore wants a fight…

HA: And so does this crowd…

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT! X20

Security manages to drag Ojore out of the ring, with much difficulty, and others do their best to keep everyone else inside the ring. Plague is still sat in the corner, his dark eyes glistening with malice, as Joshua and Takeo struggle to even muster a movement.

HA: What the hell is going to happen at Night of Glory?

HE: With these four men involved….I wouldn’t even like to hazard a guess…

The screen fades to back as the camera returns to show the commentary duo.

HA: Now maybe you will believe us...........

HE: This match is just too close to call. Ojore could very easily lose his hardcore title to one of the other three men. Even if he does win, he may not be able to walk out of that chamber.

HA: This whole match has been turned on its head. There are four guys in the bout who usually find themselves being booed to the rafters and yet they find themselves in one of the hotly anticipated matches on the card......

HE:........And at the fans request!

HA: There is no favourite that is for sure. I think it will come down to who can take the pain and who can dish it out the most.

Suddenly the sound of a slow heartbeat fills the O2 arena. The fans go wild and the "Let Them Fight" chant starts again. They all look up the aisle and await Joshua's arrival. He doesn't disappoint as Joshua starts to appear from a trapdoor by the curtain. He rises from the hole, carrying McCoy on one hand, and with his head bowed. His hair totally covers his face as he stands there breathing heavily; the heartbeat continue to sound out around him. He seems in no hurry to move as the crowd watch on.

HA: The man......if you can call him that.....that coined the very phrase that is being shouted back at him. He told the fans to be careful what they wished for. I have a feeling that the conclusion of last weeks match, with that devastating Dumbstruck headbutt, was just a taster of things to come.

HE: No one has pinned or made Joshua submit. No one has even got close. When he has lost it has been via disqualification when he looked totally in control. His very first match against Blade showed the whole locker room that this guy was not only dangerous but appeared to be immune from any sort of pain.

HA: Joshua lives for suffering, he has said that before. And in a very short space of time, he has become one of the most dangerous guys on the roster. Some talk big, others have people to talk big for them, but with Joshua it is simply all action.

As the commentators continue to speak, Joshua slowly makes his way down the rampway to the ring. McCoy looks around him with a evil smirk on his lips as Joshua still looks downward. The fans are still chanting all around them and now to such a volume that it is difficult to hear the Lloyd brothers. Joshua at last gets to the ring apron and slowly enters the ring. As he enters, the crowd can see that he has a small headset mic tapped to his cheek. Joshua makes his way to the far side of the ring and places McCoy on one of the turnbuckle pads. He stares at a puppet for a while, whispering unheard words, before turning around and heading to the turnbuckle on the other side. He gradually climbs it, head bowed as he does so and perches right on the very top, showing tremendous balance. As the heartbeat dies down, a lone spotlight shines onto Joshua and the camera picks up a foreboding shadow cast across the ring. Very slowly, Joshua lifts up his arm and then extends his finger, pointing to the Chamber of Horrors hanging above his head. The crowd go wild at this and start cheering, as well as shouting out "Let Them Fight" and "Let Them Suffer". Joshua quickly flings his head back so that everyone can see his scarred face. He also shows the damage of the ending of the Anarchy contest. Turning his head to the crowd, he starts nodding as the fans continue to recite the phrase that he gave them. Suddenly, Joshua jumps backwards and elegantly lands on one knee with his head bowed. As the spotlight returns to shine on him, he starts to speak, forcing the crowd to quieten down:

Believe it..........and it will come..........Wish it..........and it will come true..........Say it..........and it will come true this Monday night..........

The crowd cheer and applaud as the camera turns round to face McCoy, who is still smiling as he is perched on the turnbuckle. Joshua gradually rises to his feet and begins to talk again:

The positive sound that you make..........one that is unknowing of the future..........is music to my ears..........Never have I felt..........and heard..........an effect that demands..........what I said I would bring to this place..........The noise of expectation..........will make way..........for devastation.......... The noise praying for reaction..........will heighten my satisfaction..........And I stand here..........safe in the knowledge..........that what I bring..........will have been requested by every..........single..........one of you..........You may cheer now..........You may look forward..........sadistically..........to that moment of time..........But when you look back..........after the damage is clear..........you will know that you..........all of you..........were too quick to want something..........need something..........that you will never recover from..........If I said I promised blood..........What Say You?..........If I said I promised broken bones..........What Say You?..........If I said this circus..........surrounded by victims..........would never be the same again..........What..........Say..........You? ..........

The audience reply with more chanting. Joshua lifts his head and stares back at McCoy, before nodding slowly.

HA: You can't say these people haven't been warned.

HE: Shhh......he has more to say.

Joshua waits for the crowd to quieten down again before starting to speak:

Now that is clear..........Now that we all fully..........and passionately..........understand the consequences..........I can turn to those men..........whose death warrant you have all signed..........willingly..........

He turns to face the rampway and bows his head once more:

My guests Monday night..........do not deserve..........to be in my presence..........in such comforting surroundings..........They may say they are not intimidated..........by the chamber..........but they have already lost..........if they actually believe this..........poor imitation..........is a devil's playground..........How can they possibly..........stupidly..........think that what hangs above my head..........is a horror?..........How can you all..........stupidly..........think this fad..........is a proper theatre..........for destruction?..........Even if your wishes..........come true..........is it not fact..........that nightmares can too?..........

He turns to McCoy:

Is it not fact..........that we have seen..........felt..........heard..........so much more evil..........that could possibly be encaged..........in such a weak looking construction..........

He returns to face the curtain:

Do I..........a being born and raised on damnation..........really need to address..........such impersonators of fear?..........Men that have you believe..........WRONGLY..........that they are ready..........for what lies ahead..........Men that have played games..........Men that have tried to cause pain..........Men that are non-existent..........Do they feel the above..........is the ultimate to show off..........their so called resilience?..........Or do they wish..........to step into my history..........so that true terror..........can be unleashed?..........For it is truly a brave being..........that steps into the early years..........of The Pupper Master..........

Joshua bows his head once more, as he seems to recite the following:

Here will lie..........one Lucas Takeo..........with a head covered in black..........but only to hide his fears..........He came with hope..........brought by gasps at his frame.......... but his heart could not take..........how his body easily bruised..........When the time came..........he felt cold steel..........and then cold thoughts..........as his eyes glazed over..........after being Dumbstruck..........And yet he returns..........shaken to his hollow core..........To try and suggest he is able..........to take the pain once more..........An obvious lie..........found out more than once..........which will cause more misery..........and the end of his existence..........For he will understand..........the tune to the symphony..........of agony..........

He takes a few deep breathes, before continuing:

Here will lie..........one Ojore..........whose name means..........what he cannot bring to me..........A man covered..........in fools gold..........A man whose legacy..........has been built on weak individuals..........A man who believes a champion..........is made on number and not identity..........For he has never faced..........or even contemplated..........seeing a devil who lives..........for pain..........When he slammed that spectre..........to the canvas..........it was not hurt in his eyes..........but grateful..........What he has failed..........to factor..........is he cannot beat a being..........that never gives in..........Who welcomes the torture..........Who lives for the continuation..........of torment..........He may feel..........in the darkest depths he called home..........that he has seen all that hell..........could unleash..........But he has yet to look..........deeply..........into my eyes..........For then he would hear..........the symphony..........of agony..........

Once again Joshua takes a few deep breathes, still with his head bowed, and starts to speak again:

Here will lie..........one Edward Plague..........whose laughter hides a panic..........now that doomsday..........fast approaches..........A disease that tries to play games..........to a man whose childhood..........had none..........His amusement is purely a diversion..........for being out of his depth..........When he speaks..........in religious halls..........it is simply that he hopes..........prays..........that divine intervention will come his way..........if pure evil knocks on the door..........And yet he now finds..........walking blindly while hilarity circles..........to a place..........although weak in my mind..........that he could not escape from..........The disease will be eradicated..........forcefully..........but patiently..........As to make the end quick..........would do him a disservice..........and would not be fitting..........of the event the congregation..........wished for..........His hands will be shaking..........and far from McCoys grasp..........as he looks up to the light..........a black one..........cast by my shadow..........His brotherhood destroyed..........in one swipe..........as the pathetic notion of unity..........goes back to the insanity it grew from..........When the screams of mirth..........die away..........he will be lost and broken..........For then he would hear..........the symphony..........of agony

Joshua slowly lifts up his head and cocks his head sideways as the hard camera zooms in. His mouth shows a snarl from beneath his long black hair and he aggressively speaks his next few words:

I came here..........guided by McCoy..........with a simple call to action..........That your suffering..........and my suffering..........will go hand in hand..........When you realise that..........When you realise the lengths..........I will go too..........Then you will understand..........that this is one battle..........you will watch behind quivering hands..........I make no promises of victory..........For it is not my purpose..........I have no quest for gold..........For it is not my purpose..........I pledge no notions of mercy..........For it is not my purpose..........You will all stand..........cheer..........applaud..........at the start..........But the carnage at the end..........will be met by deathly silence..........The conductor..........held in esteem by his puppet..........will have completed his greatest masterpiece..........In a home of horrors..........he looks on it with disdain..........but enters for your satisfaction..........and his..........And when he leaves..........under his own weight or being carried..........the maestro will be smiling..........as all around him look in shock..........Four men will enter..........Four men will may leave..........But three of them will never..........ever..........want to see the like of it again..........Whereas I..........drunk on suffering..........wretched with ache..........will simply shout out..........begging for more..........begging for a new level..........begging for no end..........And you will all..........in unison while staring at motionless bodies..........hope you will not witness again..........something you were so eager to see..........When suffering becomes the product..........and 6CW becomes the victim..........Will you have the stomach to chant..........once more?..........For the Puppet Master will be waiting..........watching..........and listening..........to turn to you all and exclaim..........This isn't the worst I can do! ..........So What..........Say..........You? ..........

The audience look on as McCoy slowly backs away and then kneels in front of McCoy, who is still sitting on the turnbuckle pad. His sickening grin is picked up by the camera as Joshua kneels there, breathing heavily and his fists shaking.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:36 pm

As Joshua kneels in the ring the lights in the Copper Box arena begin to flash and shake as a sick laughter can be heard around the arena, Joshua gets to his feet as a lone light breaks through the darkness and illuminates a spot in the stage and a creepy piano version of CCClouds by He Is Legend begins to play echoing off the walls and creating a discordant melody that causes some of the audience members to cover their ears in discomfort as others begin to chant “LET THEM FIGHT!”.

HE: Oh my god! This cannot be good...each and every time these monsters collide lives are put on the line!

HA: I'm not sure the fans agree with you Henry, for weeks they have wanted this match to happen and in a weeks time...it finally will...the tension might just be getting too much for these two men

HE: Men!? These two are monsters pure and simple and when they collide with Lucas Takeo and Ojore for Ojore's EXT Title we might see the end of a career!

Suddenly the figure of Edward Plague steps out of the darkness in to the lone spotlight with a sick smile on his face, he laughs again as it echoes and distorts around the arena causing feedback as Edward being to speak to Joshua.

Plague:
Aren't you tired Joshua...hehehe...isn't it getting too much for you to bare!? Do you wish to live a life free of the strings that hold you up, free from the machine for forces you to breathe and live it's lie!? Cannot you see the truth in front of your very eyes my brother...hehehe...can't you see that we are one and the same...hehehe...a figment of this machines charade...hehehe...a single voice spreading a message of hope born in pain...cannot you see that I am the fate of a thousand dying worlds and it is time to come home!

Joshua remains unmoved once again as Edward slowly walks towards the ring sliding under the bottom rope and standing toe to toe with his future opponent, Edward lowers the mic and stretches his arms out wide letting out another sick laugh in Joshua's face before speaking once again

Plague:
...I am not the enemy Brother...hehehe...I am but you in a different disguise...hehehe...I have felt the pain you feel, I have felt the darkness creep in around me too but I found the light...hehehe...I was able to begin breathing on my own and I began to save the souls of the weak...hehehe...and then I found you...

...I found a man who shared my eyes...hehehe...a man who's words echoed inside my head and I heard my own voice...hehehe...I saw a lost soul, just like the many others who came before you but I did not see weakness...hehehe...I did not see the fear that I see in their eyes but I did see you tightly keeping them shut...I still see it and in the so called Chamber Of Horrors...hehehe...I am here to show you the light...I am here to show you the true enemy...hehehe...I am here to show you 'them'!

Edward spins around and points at the crowd laughing as he does

Plague:
You see THEY are the true enemy...hehehe...if you need to spread pain then join me and we can destroy each and everyone of them for what they have done for us...hehehe...you can still “punish” me if it makes you see that I am but a man trying to save a soul...hehehe...I promise though that you will see the truth through my eyes...hehehe...you see me as the enemy but I ask you a question...

Joshua remains unmoved as Plague moves behind him, whispering in to the microphone with Joshua still staring forward

Plague:
Who told you that you were a monster!?
THEY DID!

Who speaks of you like a curse leaving a bad taste in their mouths!?
THEY DID!

Who has cast you out like a dark cloud your entire life!?
THEY HAVE!

Who wants you to watch you suffer for their enjoyment!?
THEY DO!

They have put you out here like a freak for their entertainment and you allow them to do it! You allow them to infect you with their weakness, you become nothing more than a fool who almost held the key to everything! You are slowly giving it up but I am here to stop before they let your heart rust and your blood thicken! If you join me...hehehe...I would allow you to stand on your own feet...hehehe...I would hand you the key and allow you to open the door because what we have is a brotherhood...hehehe...I am no leader and you are no follower...hehehe...OUR brotherhood is a pack of Wolves ready to devour the sheep that think they are in control!

By my side...hehehe...as my equal...hehehe...I could show you the truth about this machine that exploits you and distracts you at each and every turn...hehehe...I could make sure that you were never seen as a monster ever again but as what you are...the future of the world...hehehe...we need to show the world that these so called normal people are the true monsters...hehehe...they treat us like Christians in front of the lions and hope to watch as the teeth tear us apart...for weeks they have begged for our blood...hehehe...they have dragged you in and now you bed for the same...hehehe...can you feel their words in your heads because you have begun to speak them...hehehe...you now want my blood and I am here to say if that is what is takes my Brother then that is what I will give you...

Edward walks in front over Joshua with a smile on his face as kneels before him

I am a sacrifice Joshua...hehehe...I am the light that will open your eyes...hehehe...the blood we spill will form a bond thicker than anything this machine can create...hehehe...you see I have wanted to save you from the day fate brought you to my doorstep but if my devotion can only be messaged in blood and pain and suffering...then so be it...

...I am ready to suffer

A smile forms across Edward's face as he looks up at Joshua

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:05 am

Joshua looks down at Plague who is still smiling up at him. Very slowly he turns around and retrieves McCoy from the top of the turnbuckle. Plague watches him intently as Joshua walks around to stand by his side. The crowd look on as Joshua stares out to the audience, with McCoy moving his head from side to side. It seems Joshua is believing what Plague has said and he starts to nod his head and repeat the word “Yes” under his breath. Then slowly, Joshua kneels down so that he is on the same level with Plague. His head is still turned towards the crowd, but McCoy is looking aside at Plague. Joshua is breathing heavily and this seems to make Plague happier. Then, without moving his head, Joshua starts to speak.

Suffering is not a sacrifice……….It is a necessity……….

He gradually turns his head to Plague so that their eyes lock. Plague is still wearing a smile but he doesn’t seem as confident now that he is inches away from The Puppet Master. Unexpectedly, Joshua gets to his feet and nearly knocks Plague over in the process. Joshua backs away with McCoy still staring at Plague, who shuffles around so that he can face his opponent. Joshua carefully places McCoy at his feet and stands over him. His head is bowed but his hair bellows caused by heavy breathing. There is a moment’s pause before he talks again:

Why do you think……….I am tired? ……….Why do you think……….this is too much to bare? ……….You speak in riddles……….but your eyes are easily understood……….A fear engulfs you……….and it is plain to see……….When you speak of me……….you need to do it carefully……….for I have no time……….for forked tongues……….or mindless speeches……….This machine you speak of………. These people that drive it………. Do you think………. truly……….that they control me? ………. Do you think………. truly……….that I answer……….to some other living thing?……….My pain is not something……….mere mortals easily feel……….That is why the pain……….I cause……….is on another level……….You act as if……….suicidal for you……….that you know my past?……….How can one know that……….and still survive?……….Those that did……….took their last breath……….eons ago……….Is that really……….a dark place……….you want to delve in?……….

He stares at Plague as his breathing slows. After a while, Joshua speaks once more:

You wish……….You need……….You pray……….to be by my side?……….

Plague starts nodding his head eagerly as he tries to speak from across the ring, still on his knees. Joshua raises his hand and Plague falls silent. He walks over to Plague, leaving McCoy sitting on the mat, and reaches his hand downwards. The crowd murmur as Plague takes it and Joshua lifts him up to his feet. Plague looks ecstatic at this and jabbers on to Joshua. However, he doesn’t notice that he is being pushed back slowly, until his back rests hard onto the turnbuckle pads. Plague looks at Joshua with a slightly worried look as his foe moves his head downwards so that it is against Plagues ear. Then, very deliberately, Joshua starts to talk into Plagues ear:

Who wants you to suffer……….for their enjoyment? ……….I……….DO!

The crowd cheer as Joshua lifts his head and backs away. Plague looks on from the corner as Joshua goes down on one leg beside McCoy.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:31 am

As Joshua stops speaking a sick smile crosses Edwards face as he stares across the ring at his opponent, Edward slowly brushes the hair from his face before speaking again.

"Once again Joshua you allow the machine to control you...hehehe...once again you speak with a voice that is not your own and allow yourself to be controlled by not your thoughts but THEIR actions...hehehe...it seems that McCoy is not the only puppet before me..."

Edward mockingly motions controlling a puppet before continuing to speak

"You see you and I are the only ones who truly see...hehehe...Lucas Takeo he craves gold like it will cure him and Ojore...the prisoner...hehehe...his thoughtless violence will never compare to OUR message...hehehe...you look in to my eyes and say that you see fear...hehehe...I say you see your own reflection...hehehe...the reflection of a man who finds it easier to play the role of the pantomime villain for these fools than to stand on his own two feet, a man too scared to make the realisation that those who cheer for him...hehehe...they despise him...hehehe...you say that I need you by my side and it's true...hehehe...I cannot stand by and allow them to destroy you...hehehe...I want to save a kindred soul and help them regain who they are..."

Edward finally rises to his feet and stares in to the sky and begins to laugh before speaking again

"Can you see the shadows Joshua? The vultures they have begun to circle 6CW and they have spotted you crawling through the desert...hehehe...I ask you this...hehehe...will you be carrion or will you rip their wings from their bodies? Will you die at the hands of the weak...hehehe...or tear them away from their arms!?"

Edward once again moves in close to Joshua and smile before speaking one last time

"You are fighting fate brother...hehehe...you look at me like an enemy because I offer you a choice...hehehe...a choice you are too scared to make...hehehe...join me and we can make the prisoner and the punisher suffer together...hehehe...we can show this machine just what "monsters" are capable of and when the dust has settled...hehehe...and we are stood tall we will regain who WE are...hehehe...we will no longer be the pawns of a machine that insults with it's gold...hehehe...we will be the leaders of the new dawn and WE will decide the fate of each and every one of the men, women and children who would love nothing more than to watch us die at the hand of one another..."

Edward lowers the microphone as Joshua and Edward stand in the ring

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:41 pm

"Bonfire" blares out around the arena. Plague and Joshua turn to stare down the ramp, Plague laughing in delight. The lights drop and a flame flickers on the stage. It bursts high and Ojore walks directly through it and out into the open. He holds a mic in his hand

HA: Looks like Ojore wants to join the party!

HE: Ojore has never been to a party in his life

HA: I think he gets the same enjoyment from a fight

Ojore stops walking towards the ring and stops halfway down the ramp.

O: Yes, yes. Use your words now. Ojore give you this last chance. One more time. Ojore see the games you play. Happen in every war. The weak make friend. The soldiers fight, the politicians talk. Now you see how Ojore live. This is when the suit men get to see the blood. Maybe now you will understand why Ojore doesn't play war, Ojore ends it.

*Another LET THEM FIGHT chant breaks out and Ojore stands, void of emotion, merely staring ahead.

HE: Are they cheering for him now too?!

HA: The crowd just want this match. They don't care who wins, they just want to see it happen. It may be the most brutal match they ever see, but they want to live through it even if all four competitors don't!

*Ojore raises the mic again

O: Ojore is ready. You talk about it, Ojore sees you. You dont see you, Ojore sees all of you.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:57 am

Joshua looks at Ojore from beneath his hair as it hangs down around his face. He picks up McCoy from his feet and carefully wanders to the turnbuckle, before placing the puppet on the top pad. He turns swiftly towards Plague and wags his finger from side to side, as Plague goes to follow him. Then, turning back to Ojore for a few moments, Joshua starts to exit the ring. The crowds volume increases as they watch him go to the outside and the commentators are barely heard on the mic.

HA: This can't be good!

HE: Joshua is going to have a piece of Ojore before the chamber comes down?!

Joshua slowly makes his way towards Ojore, as the Xtreme Champion gets ready for a fight. The audience cheer loudly as Joshua gets closer. Plague is laughing within the ring and it seems inevitable that the two men will come to blows. However, Joshua glides past Ojore, keeping himself out of arms reach as he walks behind him. Ojore watches him go past and then stares up at Plague angrily who is still laughing.

HA: Ojore thinks they are mocking him!

Suddenly, Joshua doubles back and moves his head next to Ojore’s shoulder, but silently so Ojore barely notices. Then, with hushed tones, he starts to speak into Ojore’s ear:

Ender of wars……….do you see me now? ……….

Ojore turns round quickly and is visibly irritated. Joshua pays him no attention and walks past him again, their eyes locked. He makes his way back down to the ring and lifts himself up onto the apron. Joshua sits there, staring down the rampway, as he starts to speak again:

You are right……….We use words……….But there is a big difference……….a subtle hint left by you……….of how we three men talk……….Whereas I have no fear……….and confront any being……….face to face……….The so called champion……….bleats from his throne……….while standing well away from war……….And how can you end it……….even if you are ready……….when you have no courage……….to be within a breath……….of those that you fight? ……….Standing your ground……….but miles from where……….annihilation is imminent? ……….

Joshua lifts his legs up and rolls back under the ring. Plague offers to help him up but Joshua gives him a deathly stare. He makes his way over to McCoy and touches the puppet lovingly on the cheek. He turns back around and looks from Plague to Ojore and then back to Plague again. He lowers his head and starts shaking it slowly from side to side:

I can  tell you what……….I see……….I can tell you what……….fate may bring……….I am not blind to it……….I am not fighting it……….It is clear as the fear……….reflected on both of your faces……….I cannot repeat more……….what I crave……….I cannot repeat more……….what I will distribute……….If the reality is still……….even now……….alien to you……….Then the shock you will feel……….careering down your spine……….will cause you both……….never to be the same again……….

He turns back out to the audience and looks around him:

Make them……….understand……….Show them……….the path……….Shout out……….the epitaph that awaits them……….

On cue, a “Let Them Fight” chant breaks out once more. Joshua spins slowly on the spot, looking into every corner of the O2, as he lets the crowd continue in full voice. He then turns back to Ojore and Plague and shouts over the noise from the crowd.

THE SYMPHONY……….IS BEING PLAYED……….THE COLISEUM……….AWAITS THE DUEL……….AND SUFFERING……….SWEET AND SWEATY……….AND FILLED WITH VENOM……….WILL……….BE………. SPREAD! ……….

He lifts his arms above him while bowing his head. The crowd continue to chant “Let Them Fight” and now also “Let Them Suffer” as the camera focuses on Joshua standing tall.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 am

*Ojore stands perfectly still, then slowly lifts the mic to his lips. He blows a long breath down the mic, the noise echoing around the arena and the cheering fans settle down, both confused by the noise and a little on edge.

O: Ojore knows that there no war till Ojore arrives. Why must man beat his chest, display to a crowd? War has no ceremony. It begins and it ends. But this time, there is a soldier who choose to fight. Not Joshua, puppet of the puppet, not the priest and his flock, and not Takeo and his greed. It is not man who must ask for war. Not a man who must beg for confrontation. Not a man who pleads for attention.

*Ojore sits down on ramp, cross legged and calm.

O: Before you there stand Ojore. Soon, when your talking can stop and all to hear is the sirens of war. Then the warrior thrives and the prophets fall. You will have your Chamber of Horrors...for Ojore is fear.

*His head drops down and a silence resonates, as the crowd begin to make noise, Ojore cuts them short

O: Your symphony plays, but no hint of a sound,
cos war is in air and fear breaks your ground.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:12 pm

As Ojore and Joshua stare at each other Edward watches from the ring with a curious look before a smile covers his face and he cuts in speaking to Ojore directly.

“So we are finally introduced...the “priest” and the so called Man Of War...”

Ojore scowls at Edward as he begins to speak

“...Man has thought wars since the beginning of time itsef, man claims that war is a neccesity...that they are thought for glory but those with their eyes open can see the truth...hehehe...you see man does not fight war for Glory...hehehe...man fights war for greed...man fights war for possessions...and you Ojore...hehehe...you fight for gold...you see the value of war and you reap it but you are too weak minded to see the true power that this war holds...hehehe...you allow the gold of this machine to take your eye of the true reward of the game of war we are going to play...hehehe...where you and Lucas Takeo see that title belt, where you and Lucas Takeo see the gold...hehehe...me and Joshua...although he too is too blind to see it at the moment...hehehe...we see a chance to spread a message of truth...hehehe...we see a chance to bring light in to the darkness...hehehe...we see the reward of punishment and true possession because after the chamber is lifted and we lie there soaked in our own blood we will truly know what is it like to feel alive and from that point we will be brothers in blood and we will be ready...”

Edward looks at the sky and laughs again before speaking, still staring at the sky

“...we will be ready to give life to those around us...hehehe...we will be able to make them feel more alive that they have ever been before...hehehe...a rebirth in pain and blood and suffering will be our gift and they will thank us as the vultures are warded away...”

Edward's head snaps back staring at Ojore again before speaking

“...You see the shadows don't you Ojore...hehehe...you see the shadows but you are too afraid to look up...hehehe...you are too distracted by the gold in your hands to prepare for the true war...hehehe...you say that you are ready for war...that you will wait for war...hehehe...I say you have no other option...I say that the man of war did not choose his fate...hehehe...I say he is damned to it...hehehe...the brotherhood that I other Joshua is not afforded to the weak minded fools who have no purpose...hehehe...it is not afforded to the vein who use war as their excuse while allowing the machine to pull the strings...hehehe...it is not afforded to you, Ojore.”

Edward drops to his knees and drags himself to the ropes resting his throat along the bottom ropes and staring towards both Joshua and Ojore before speaking one last time

“You should feel proud of your sacrifice Ojore, for at least one night...hehehe...you will be given purpose...”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:40 pm

*Ojore looks up, slowly, and utters one measured sentence...

"The object of war is not to die for your cause, but to make another die for his...."

*He breathes slowly and calmly into the microphone before dropping his head once again and just sitting in the silence created. The arena reacts much the same, with a few muffled noises heard aloud as the crowd remain silent, both in anticipation and trepidation. After 10 seconds without noise, Ojore lets the microphone drop to the floor, and the thud created sparks the crowd into life. Yet another LET THEM FIGHT chant begins and the arena erupts again.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:05 am

As the crowd chants LET THEM FIGHT Edward remains lay across the bottom rope, he smiles first staring at Ojore and then at Joshua as the camera zooms in on his face. Plague allows the microphone to drop down from the ring apron on to the floor causing another massive thud that sends feedback through the speakers cutting all the chants off from the crowd with many of them covering their ears once again in discomfort. The camera still focuses on Edward who is laughing uncontrollably only to stop and shout at the top of his lungs towards Ojore

"AND THERE IT IS...HEHEHE...THE MAN OF WAR FOCUSES ON THE DEATH AND NOT THE REBIRTH...HEHEHE...HE FOCUSES ON THE END AND NOT THE NEW START...HEHEHE...WELL I WILL GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS AND ALLOW ANOTHER TO BE REBORN...HEHEHE...I WILL PLAY HIS GAME OF WAR AND I WILL WIN!"

Suddenly the lights begin to flicker for a few seconds before going completely off plunging the arena in to darkness as a familiar chant can be heard around the arena but this time with a few differences

"NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY BROTHERHOOD"
"NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY EDWARD"
"NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY BROTHERHOOD"
"NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY EDWARD"

As the chants continue the lights finally come back up revealing that Edward has now disappeared from the ring and is nowhere to be seen, suddenly screams can be heard around the arena as the camera pans around focusing on the fans revealing various members of the audience wearing plague masks. A chant of "JOIN OR PERISH" takes over and begins to battle with the "LET THEM FIGHT" chants until they merge slowly ending with "LET THEM PERISH"

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:08 am

The “Let Them Perish” chants continue as Joshua walks over to McCoy. He takes the puppet off of the turnbuckle, before lifting him high in the air. The camera focuses on the annoyed expression on McCoy’s face and, upon seeing this, the crowd start to die down again. Joshua gradually lowers the puppet so that it is by his side, before speaking to the audience:

Perish?..........PERISH?! ..........What point of that..........could we all enjoy? ..........An abrupt end..........is a charitable end……….An end that we all……….as you have shouted……..wanted to see……….but also wanted to last……….You change the tune……….of the symphony……….simply when one……….shows you theatrics? ……….Do you all think……….this is a game? ……….A charade? ……….One where the players die……….but reappear……….at the curtain call?!……….

He looks down at McCoy hanging from his hand and then back to Ojore. He bows his head and then speaks again:

Let Them Fight……….called you in……….Let Them Suffer……….showed you the way……….But it seems……….even though I have tried……….you fail to see the significance……….This Monday……….you will see an episode……….never witnessed by living eyes……….an episode that I have foretold……….an episode that has been promised……….But one with a conclusion steeped in reality……….and not fantasy……….The blood will be real!……….The broken bones will be real!……….The screams……….echoing on during the night……….will be real!……….And at the finale……….four men wretched in pain……….destroyed in mind, body and soul……….crawling along this mat in unbearable agony……….Only one man will have……….a smile on his face……….Only one man will leave……….satisfied……….Only one man will feel……….it was all worth it……….

He lifts McCoy back up and then exits the ring. He walks slowly towards Ojore again, with his arm extended and McCoy directly in front of him. He pushes the puppet right up close to the Xtreme champion’s face, before speaking again in a different tone of voice:

I am that one man!……….I promise you this!……….Your opponents……….INSIGNIFICANT!……….Your title……….INSIGNIFICANT……….Your cries for mercy……….INSIGNIFICANT!

He slowly lowers McCoy so that Ojore can see Joshua’s face. He then speaks in his normal voice:

This is one war……….that you won’t end……….This is one brotherhood……….that Plague won’t make……….This is one match……….that Takeo won’t dominant……….For the bell ringing at the completion……….will simply chime the death knell……….

Joshua walks closer to Ojore and then whispers in his ear so it is barely audible on the mic:

Take it from me……….Spread these words……….Suffering……….is a life you cannot escape from……….

He lays his free hand on Ojore’s shoulder as if comforting him, before walking down the aisle and not turning back. The crowd start a “Let Them Suffer” chant as we see Joshua exiting behind the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:07 am

Ojore stays sat, no movement, no noise. After 30 seconds the lights in the arena lower, and slowly a silence falls on the crowd. Ojore can still be seen to be sitting on the ramp, lit by flashing cameras in the darkness.

Then, an image appears on the screen...

Chamber of Horrors Run210

As the image fades and the pitch black returns a "LET THEM FIGHT" chants breaks out again. The lights come up. Ojore is gone, the monsters have departed.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down