The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon Cagero

Go down

Simon Cagero Empty Simon Cagero

Post by JJJohnson Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 22:54

Name: Simon Cagero
Nickname: “Silencer” “The Most Wasted MFer”
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 195 lbs
Class: Heel
Catchphrases:
“WASTED!”
“BREAK IT!... Break The Silence…”

Wrestling Type (Brawler, Technical, Submission, High-flier, powerhouse, hardcore etc) : High-Flyer/Technical/Speed

Appearance (Picture Base): Charles Edward (Seraphim Shock)
Attire: Ripped Jeans, wife beater, various hats usually to the ring.
Extra Info:

Entrance Music: “Pardon Me” - Staind
Example of Entrance:
The all familiar intro to “Pardon Me” by Staind starts to play throughout the arena, as the fans jump out of their seats in ovation for this superstar. The lights dim down slightly, as the backstage curtain starts to shake...

Voice: "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

A voice rings out throughout the arena, overpowering the music.

Voice: "ARE YOU READY?!"

I'm one stop
From a breakdown
Two steps from
Being safe
Just try to
See this through
I'm three steps
From this nightmare
And four steps
From the door
The rest is
Up to you

The music picks up, as Simon Cagero kind of stumbles and trips out onto the stage, as if he's been pushed out. He carries a microphone in hand and wears a short sleeved, plain white shirt, along with his wrestling tights,. He regains his composure, and walks to the edge of the stage.

Simon: "LET'S DO IT!"

A smile worms it's way across his features.

Simon: "Let's get..."

Simon bows his head, and pauses for a moment, allowing him to take a breath.

Simon: "WASTED!"

As he says those words, pyrotechnics go off behind him, causing a fire to catch. The fire forms the words 'Wasted', to which he looks back, and points at them, before starting to walk to the ring, all the while speaking into the microphone

Simon: "That's right ladies and gentlemen. Waste Some Time, Waste Some Money, Waste a Little Bit of Our Precious Little Minds. I see how bored you are this week. Holy Poopie, talk about dull, I don't blame you... But never fear... Never fear, Simon Cagero is here! Only the Most Wasted Man on this God Forsaken Planet... The most over-used, the most abused individual to grace this Frak ring."

He reaches the ring, and climbs in.

Simon: "Of course, he hails from NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK! And weighs in at an impressive 195 pounds... Perhaps the greatest superstar to ever grace ANY God damn ring... As chosen by you, of course."

He climbs the turnbuckle, and looks around at the fans, before bringing the microphone to his lips again.

Simon: "So what do you say...? Want to cause a little controversy tonight...?"

Simon has an avid response from the fans. He jumps down, and chuckles to himself.

Simon: "Then without further ado..."

He throws the microphone to the ringside, before taking off his shirt, and throwing it into the crowd, before backing into his corner.

Finishing Move (3 maximum) :
Break The Silence – Jumping 180 Degree Downward Spiral
Wasted – Curb Stomp

10-12 (Or more if you wish) Common moves:
Monkey flip
Head Scissor Takedown
Belly to Back suplex
Hurricanrana
Mounting punches
Corner Punches
Top rope twisting Senton Splash
Running Head Scissors
Missle Dropkick
Bulldog
Double Underhook DDT
Corner Splash
High Angle Dropkick
Flipping Neckbreaker
High Leg Clothesline
Crucifix pin

Submission moves (if applicable): Silent Scream – Silencer stands on his opponent’s back, and pulls up on an arm and leg

High Flying moves (if applicable): Cross Body (top rope), Flying Head Scissors (top rope)

Aspirations/Hopes: None, been wrestling for almost 20 years.
Hope to accomplish:
Want to do: Not Sure Yet
Short Term: urine people off
Long Term: Really urine people off.

Biography

Before Wrestling:
Success/Failures: Simon has been wrestling for 19 years, and in that time has won many championships, as well as been THE person to beat, in many federations.
Strength: Speed. Simon is incredibly fast in the ring, which is mainly because of his small stature. He also has a ton of heart, and does not like to give up.
Weakness: Simon has a bad shoulder, due to his rigourous training. He is also a bit careless, and makes mistakes judging distances. This is probably due to his ego.
Motivations: Nothing really motivates Mr. Cagero, besides his love of making people hate him. It’s really a game to him. He loves the art of manipulation.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down