The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results July 14th 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results July 14th 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results July 14th 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:33 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

I have the key to the kingdom
Ermahgerd!!!!!!!
MaxForce 4 EVA
I miss the Ronster
I believe………..I believe………..I believe that we will win
That is a big sign 

The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman my name is Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined in commentary by my brother Henry.

Henry nods to the camera

HA: What a massive announcement last week folks, only one show to go before we cross the pond for Scars and Stripes and this crowd are white hot tonight

HE: Indeed Harold. We have had a lot of change over the past few weeks in 6CW but last week Mr. Jones showed he is still the brains behind the company when he brilliantly outplayed Dean Andrews and Daniel Magnusson with the announcement of the Main Event for the PPV

HA: I wouldn’t be so sure that they aren’t just as happy with the potential outcome of that match

HE: Think about it Harold, how can Masters and Harris work together when they are so focused on individual glory, it’s a master stroke, they are bound to implode

HA: It’s a delicate situation Henry that’s for sure and that’s what makes this company so great, you never know what’s around the corner. And we’ve got all that in store and so much, much more so without further ado……

This is 6CW

AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results July 14th 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results July 14th 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:36 pm

*Backstage at the 6CW arena and Dean Andrews and Daniel Magnusson are sat in the office of the General manager

DA: Here we are again

*Magnusson smiles

DM: It feel like home yet?

DA: It always felt like home Daniel that's why it hurt so much when I left last time, that's why it's so important this time we don't make any mistakes. Jones isn't an idiot, he has been here for well over a year and I very much doubt he is going to walk away without one hell of a fight, this isn't gonna be a cake walk, we need to be careful with every move

*Magnusson nods

DM: You don't have to tell me twice Dean, what Jones did to me, to my wife, to EWF still keeps me awake at night. I was so naive back then, but I'm not that man anymore, like you I have learnt a lot in the past year. Mr Jones is the one who needs to be careful, we are ready for him this time

DA: And you're sure last week was the right decision ?

Harris and Masters have their problems, we are placing a lot of responsibility on their young and inexperienced shoulders, are you sure they will make the right choice and do what is best for 6CW?

*Magnusson places a hand on Andrews shoulder

DM: Dean, those two have so much raw talent and they want success so much they are willing to do whatever it takes

DA: That's what I'm worried about!!

*Magnusson smiles

DM: I told you, don't worry. I have faith

*Andrews nods

DA: It's a risk Daniel, I won't lie to you but you have shown faith in me and I will do the same now

*Magnusson pats Andrews on the back

DM: And what about you and Nate, any more news?

DA: Nate knows that things have moved on so much since the early days of 6CW. He understands everyone has an important role to play no matter how big or small, it's a team effort

DM: And Emma?

*Andews smiles briefly

DA: What about her?

DM: She is sympathetic to our cause?

DA: I have known Emma just as long as I have known Nate and I know she will help us in any way she can

DM: Even if.......?

*Andrews has a stern face

DA: They're both on side

*The camera switches elsewhere backstage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:37 pm

*The scene comes to life with DeMarcus Brown walking down the corridor. He stops at the door of the new GM, but before Andrews can come meet him and before the door can be rattled, out steps Simon Cagero. The pair immediately square up, although both are not in it right this second for violence.

SC: Little stalker from the streets, follow follow little blud

DB: I only follow a man I'm gonna put down. Now you gotta work out the answer...am I following you or are you safe?

SC: On the contrary, street rat, it's both. Follow me right out to that ring and I'll show you just how safe I am, and just how foolish you've been.

DB: You wanna go?!

SC: Try me, hoodlum.

*As the pair go head to head, Andrews steps out of the door and pushes between them.

DA: Temper, temper gentlemen. Simon, the meeting was wonderful but now I'd like to have a word with DeMarcus. Move along before I figure out some consequences for your little tiff.

*The pair break apart but keep eyes locked the whole time until Cagero walks completely out of shot.

DB: What you want?

DA: Let's talk

*The pair enter Andrews' office

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:38 pm

*A car rolls up into the car park and slows to a halt. The door opens and Scott Harris walks out, sunglasses out and tag team title over his shoulder. He slams the door and strolls towards the building.

He stops and signs autographs for a few waiting fans and then carries on walking with his back to the camera. Suddenly he stops, the camera waiting behind him showing the upper half of his body.

SH: Oh you must be kidding me!! What is this s***!

*Harris storms away to the left and the camera pans up to see a huge billboard outside the arena with another mocked up image.

6CW Anarchy Results July 14th 2014 Rolf10

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:42 pm

Match 1
Wild Stallions vs The Brotherhood

We return from the backstage area to see the Wild Stallions in the ring and looking focused and very confident.

HA: First match of the night ladies and gentlemen! The Wild Stallions take on The Brotherhood.

HE: Should be a breeze for Cody and Dylan......

HA: Really? They were beaten by Reborn and Hurst last time out whereas the Stallions scored a victory.

HE: A minor blimp. The Brotherhood will surely show us tonight what they are capable of. Remember the Stallions have been on the wrong end of a Brotherhood beating before.

The arena darkens and the crowd stare up the ramp. The Brotherhood appear in their Plague masks and carrying candles. They slowly make their way down to the ring. The Stallions seem ready for them as Cody and Dylan remove the masks and climb onto the apron.

HA: Brothehood staying back this time. You can tell they are fully in tune this week.

Cody and Cassidy go to the outside and Dylan and Shaw start us off. The bell rings and the two men hook up. Dylan aggressively throws Shaw to the turnbuckle and starts hammering away with blows to the stomach. He then takes a few steps back and hits a vicious dropkick to the jaw. Dylan is quickly up and as Shaw lurches forward dazed, the Brotherhood member slams him to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. A quick tag is made to Cody, who scrambles the top of his corner and flies off the pads with a splash. He hooks the leg.

HA: KICKOUT!

Cody grabs Shaw by the throat and then knees him continuously in the face. Shaw tries to defend himself but Cody is relentless. He then lifts the dazed Shaw up and hits a twist of fate. He looks at his brother who motions to the turnbuckle. Cody slowly climbs it and gets himself ready to jump.

HA: SWANTON BOMB!

HE: MISSED!

Shaw manages to roll out of the way and Cody crashes down to the mat hard. Shaw gets to his feet and makes a tag to Cassidy who runs in. Cody is on his feet as Cassidy nails him with a discus clothesline. He then heaves his opponent to his feet and whips him to the turnbuckle. Cody staggers out straight into the arms of Cassidy who flings him over his head with a release German suplex. Cassidy hooks the leg quickly.

HA: NO!

Cassidy is up and plays up to the crowd. He then whips Cody to the ropes and goes for a Pele kick but Dylan holds his brother back from rebounding off the ropes. Cassidy lands on his face and Cody goes to tag his brother in. Dylan runs in, jumps on the ropes and hits a lionsault. He runs over to Shaw in the corner and forearms him off the apron.

HE: SUPER STUFF FROM DYLAN!

Dylan motions to his brother to come into the ring and Cody does so, barging the referee in the back to the floor as he does so. Dylan holds Cassidy up by one arm and Cody does the same. They lift him high in the air behind their backs.

HE: WE SAW THIS LAST WEEK! WHAT A MOVE IT WAS!

HA: SHAW!!!

Suddenly and behind the Brothehood, Shaw jumps off the pads and hits Twistin Out to the back of Cody. Cody goes down hard which forces Dylan to drop Cassidy to the mat as well. All four men stay down for a while before starting to get to their feet. Dylan and Cassidy come to blows as to do Shaw and Cody. The fight between Cody and Shaw gets so vicious that it is pushed towards the ropes and they fall over the top to the outside. In the ring, Dylan whips Cassidy to the ropes and goes for a clothesline. Cassidy ducks and rebounds off the other set. Dylan is ready for him though and boots him in the gut. He then lifts him high in the air and drops him to the mat with a jackknife powerbomb. He quickly covers him as the official stirs.

HA: NO AGAIN!

HE: COME ON DYLAN!

Dylan looks very frustrated with the referee as he hauls Cassidy to his feet. Meanwhile outside the ring, Cody and Shaw are still fighting. Shaw tries to whip Cody into the steel steps but Cody reverses. Shaw clatters into the steel steps and sends them flying. Cody then looks to the ring and goes back to his corner as his brother tags him in, while still holding Shaw.

HA: WHAT THEY PLANNING HERE?!

Dylan and Cody get Cassidy into a suplex position and then lifts him into the air. They turn as one and rebound Cassidy's legs off the top ropes before nailing him to the mat with a shotgun suplex.

HE: AMAZING MOVE! SHOWS THEIR CONNECTION!

HA: PIN ATTEMPT AND..........

HA: STILL NO!

Cody and Dylan look to each other in disbelief. Cody motions to his brother to return to the corner as he starts stalking Cassidy. His opponent gradually gets to his feet as Cody goes behind him. He grabs Cassidy in a reverse DDT position but Cassidy manages to reverse it and hit a desperation DDT of his own.

HA: CODY OUT OF IT!

Cassidy crawls over and makes the tag to Shaw who has recovered and is standing on the apron. Shaw runs in to big cheers as Cody gets to his feet. Cody turns round and is met with a massive cartwheel back elbow by Shaw. Cody flies backwards and lands hard against the turnbuckle. Dylan comes running out of his corner with a clothesline but Shaw ducks under and rebounds off the far ropes. A boot to Dylan's gut follows before Shaw nails him with a scoop slam. Shaw lifts him to his feet and then throws him over the top rope.

HA: SHAW CLEANING HOUSE!!

The crowd cheer as Shaw goes over to his partner and makes the tag. Cassidy climbs into the ring as Shaw goes over to Cody in the corner. Shaw whips him towards his partner and immediately puts his arms up in celebration.

HA: ICE BREAKER! CLEAN TOOK CODY'S HEAD OFF!!

Cody cannot avoid the sweet chin music super kick and flies backward. Cassidy sprawls onto his opponent and places both legs in a package. The referee bangs the mat hard.

HE: HOW IN THE WORLD?! HE GOT HIM!

Dylan tries desperately to break the pin but is too late. The bell rings and Cassidy and Shaw celebrate in the centre of the ring. Dylan drags Cody to the outside and glares at the winners.

HA: Wild Stallions keeping on their winning streak. The Brotherhood on the other hand on the wrong end of yet another loss.

HE: Brotherhood showed their talent here again though. Luck was with the Stallions.

HA: Winning is winning and the Brotherhood must hope to finally chalk up a W next week!

Cassidy and Shaw continue to celebrate as the Brotherhood trudge up the aisle and through the curtain.

Match result: Wild Stallions via pinfall
Match time: 3 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:45 pm

*Emmy and Liam Wood are walking through the arena corridors, holding hands and looking generally happy

E: It's so nice just to stroll through here with you and feel safe.

LW: What do you mean? You're always safe when you're with me.

*Emmy playfully slaps Wood

E: Sure thing, Superman, but it's different now. Pre Night of Glory this wasn't a place I wanted to be.

LW: Well, he's nothing to worry about now.

*Emmy stops, which forces Liam to do the same, and she takes both his hands and looks him in the eyes.

E: It was you too, Liam. I'm so happy you're back to the man I love again, not the figure you were reduced too before. You're everything I fell for and more now.

*Liam gives her a kiss on the forehead before breaking the mood with a slap on the bum.

LW: Enough sentimental, let's get going!

*The pair walk off again giggling and carefree, but the camera stays where it is and we see the figure of Costello move out from the shadows with a menacing smile on his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:46 pm

*Mike Masters is pictured outside the arena

HA: Another huge night for Masters, the big bouts don't stop for Mike!

HE: Oh ho, they'll stop alright. Scars and Stripes he'll face class he can't conquer. Then he can't be carried around by Mr Jones' boy any more!

*Masters stops and begins talking to one of the merchandise guys on his stall outside

MM: Business good?

MG: Not bad, better with a star like you around, Mike.

MM: I'll ignore the brown nosing, just because you're so damn right.

*He stares intently at a spot inside the stall

MM: What's that one with my name on?

MG: Oh hell, we got some of those delivered by one of the backstage guys today. Newest official 6CW t-shirt!

*The guy's face drops a bit from the enthusiasm he had only moments before

MG: But, urm, it ain't too nice to neither of y'all tag team champions...

MM: That is ridiculous! Someone in the back needs firing! They can't slander my name like that!

*Masters storms away and the camera zooms in on the t-shirt, cutting off the area with the #needsmoreHarris at the bottom.

6CW Anarchy Results July 14th 2014 Harris10

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:49 pm

*Christy is backstage ready to interview...

CJ: My guest at this time...The Talent Jimmy Phillips!

*Phillips walks into frame, shakes and kisses the hand of Christy before standing to her side

CJ: Jimmy, last week saw you and Jax Cutler given a shot at Alexander Altair's International Championship after a no contest draw. Tonight you team with Jax in a Best of Enemies 8-man tag match. Do you trust him?

JP: No, not really Christy. But you know this business, don't trust anybody. I'm not the only one standing beside a foe tonight, the name of the match kind of gives that away.

CJ: How do you approach this match then?

JP: Same as ever, really. If anything, it gives me a good chance to keep a close eye on Cutler. We've both got a shot at that International Championship, and we're both better wrestlers than that weasel Altair. But this is the year of The Talent, and the build-up can barely be contained now. Scars and Stripes will see it all truly begin.

??: Aspirational, Mr Phillips, but truly foolish.

*Michael Hathaway walks into shot and to the other side of Christy.

MH: My client has a message for you. Enjoy tonight, enjoy it while it all lasts. Because Mr Cutler plans on this being the year of the Talent's retirement. At his hands.

*Phillips steps forward but holds his ground a little so not to intimidate Christy

JP: Yet he sent the snake to tell me. Cutler is going to have to prove something for himself sooner rather than later, Michael, cos at the moment you talk it all up and then he flops when it's down to him.

MH: My client, respectfully of course, does not waste his time talking to worthless idiots like you. And my work here is done, so you carry on talking to the lovely Miss James and cherishing every second you stand here as an active wrestler.

*Hathaway walks away laughing and Phillips turns to Christy

JP: Mark my words, that snake and his play thing will both go down by my sword.

*Phillips turns and walks away as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:50 pm

Match 2
Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs G.A.Y.S

We go back to ringside and Molly Coddle is massaging Percy Percival’s legs as “Prince Charming” echoes out to a huge round of applause from the crowd in attendance…

HA: Welcome back to ringside folks…don’t even ask what Molly Coddle and Percy Percival are up to, we have no idea…

HE: I think they are warming up…

Jack Hurst makes his way onto the stage and he waves at the fans before “Stronger” booms out and Robin Reborn leaps out onto the ramp to join his tag team partner…

HA: More tag team action here on Anarchy….Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst have been on quite a run recently, their eyes are firmly set on earning a tag title shot…

HE: When Max Adamson and Enforcer win the belts at Scars and Stripes I can assure you that Hurst and Reborn will regret campaigning for a championship match…

HA: Reborn and Hurst don’t have a shot yet and there is plenty of competition right now in this division….but if they keep winning, I don’t think anyone could deny them their chance…

Reborn and Hurst climb up into the ring to join their opponents. The referee has a word with both teams as Molly Coddle blows kisses to Hurst and Reborn…

HE: Molly Coddle is such a freak…

HA: Coddle and Percival are the perfect match…

The bell sounds and Reborn squares up to start off with Percy Percival. Reborn quickly twists Percival’s arm behind his back and shoves him against the ropes before flooring him with a dropkick as he returns. Percival gets back up and Reborn runs at him before nailing a standing monkey flip, sending Percival crashing into the corner. The crowd cheer as Reborn circles the ring and runs in with a low dropkick to the face………………1……………………2…………..shoulder up!

HA: Robin Reborn has started in ferocious fashion…

Reborn drags Percival up and then plants him with a face-first suplex before nailing a somersault legdrop to the back of the neck…
….
…….2
…….shoulder up!

HE: I’d love to see these teams in with Bad Intentions, then you will see what a real team looks like…

HA: That is a real possibility in the future…

Reborn pulls Percival up and whips him into the corner before following in. Percy gets both feet up and knocks Reborn back before lifting himself onto the second rope…

HA: Reborn is so fast, he doesn’t even give you a second…

Reborn quickly runs to the ropes and springboards before leaping to the corner and landing a sickening enzeguiri to the side of Percival’s head, knocking him down on the canvass…………1……………….2…………shoulder up. Reborn runs back off the opposite ropes and returns with some “rolling thunder” before he stands and then tags in Jack Hurst. Hurst climbs to the top rope and lands with an axe handle from on high before they whip Percival off the ropes and send him flying with a huge double backdrop…

HA: Impressive work from this duo, they are really gelling as a team…

Hurst pulls Percival up and suplexes him into the air before turning him into a slam whilst in midair……….1………………..2…………………kickout. Hurst pulls Percival up but takes three really hard punches to the gut. Percival pulls free and runs off the ropes but Hurst chases after him….Percival gets back to the centre of the ring as Hurst rushes back and clatters him with a huge leaping lariat………….1…………………2……………shoulder up. Hurst then makes his way to the corner and starts to climb…

HA: Jack Hurst feels sufficient damage has been made…Percival could be out here…

Molly Coddle runs along the apron and grabs Hurst’s foot, preventing him from moving. Robin Reborn quickly climbs into the ring and sprints across, diving over the top rope and clattering into Coddle…

HA: That was insane from Reborn…

HE: Percival taking advantage…

Percy manages to get back up and he swipes Hurst’s feet from under him, crotching him on top. Percy then climbs the ropes, wriggling his groin in Hurst’s face, before connecting with a brilliant top-rope hurricanrana…

HE: The G.A.Y.S are going to win this thing…

…….shoulder up!

HA: That would have been a turn up for the books…

The crowd boo but Percy laughs them off and crotch chops in their direction. He then beckons for Jack Hurst to stand up…

HE: Can you imagine if Hurst and Reborn lose to these guys….

HA: Percival in a great position right now….GAYMAKER!

Percy storms forwards for the superkick but Hurst catches his foot and immediately turns him into an anklelock…

HA: Jack Hurst just turned that out of nowhere….Percival in big trouble…

Percy is letting out horrible screeching noises as Hurst begins to turn at his ankle. Percival tries desperately to crawl to the ropes but Hurst drags him back and ups the ante…

HE: This one is over…

Molly Coddle has somehow got back on the apron and climbs into the ring before taking Hurst down with an inverted DDT…

HA: Coddle isn’t even legal…

The crowd are booing as the referee orders Coddle back out of the ring. He smiles as calls for Percival to crawl over and tag him in..

HE: Coddle wants a piece of Hurst…

HA: Probably in more ways than one…

Coddle gets the tag from Percival and then he waits for Hurst to rise before springboarding in and taking him down with a hurricanrana pin…
…1
…..2
……….Hurst gets his shoulder up!

HE: That was nearly very embarrassing…

Hurst stumbles back up and takes a spinning heel kick from Coddle that sends him sprawling back into a seated position in the corner. Coddle grins as he surveys Hurst and then rushes in after him…

HE: BRONCO BUSTER!

Hurst rolls away in time and sends Coddle crashing against the turnbuckle. He then gets back up to his feet and runs off the ropes before returning with a flying knee to the side of Coddle’s head…..he pulls him away from the ropes and covers…………..1…………………..2……….shoulder up!

HA; Not quite enough to end proceedings…

Hurst beckons for Coddle to stand up and then tries to lift him onto his shoulders but Coddle slides off the back and counters with a schoolboy…
…1
……2
…………….3!

HE: So close…Hurst was almost caught out there…

HA: He sure was….WASHBOARD STOMACH!

The crowd cheer as Hurst ploughs his foot into the stomach of Molly Coddle. Percy Percival quickly springboards onto the ropes for an attack but he is met in midair by an airborne Robin Reborn…

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

HA: Robin Reborn never fails to defy the rules of gravity…

Reborn sails through the air and catches Percival coming down with an explosive codebreaker. The crowd are going nuts as Reborn then rolls out onto the apron and takes the tag from Jack Hurst…

HA: And now for the exclamation point…

HE: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

The flashbulbs go off as Reborn sails through the air and crashes down on top of Molly Coddle…
…..2
……..3!

HE: That was pretty impressive…

HA: The winning streak continues for Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn…they are looking hot right now…

Reborn and Hurst high five before heading to opposite corners in order to celebrate their victory. Percy Percival and Molly Coddle are still sprawled out on the canvass…

HA: These two young men will fancy their chances of tackling any team on the roster right now…

HE: They have picked up some good wins, no denying it, but against the top drawer duos they will need a lot more than that…

HA: I think there is plenty more to come from Reborn and Hurst, they are improving with every showing…

Match result: Reborn/Hurst via pinfall
Match time: 3 minutes 45 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:53 pm

*We are live at the commentary desk with Harold and Henry

HA: Still to come tonight, tensions are expected to be unbearable yet again as Liam Wood and GazzyD pair up against Jerome Dubois and Vincent Costello

HE: The Wood-D team have no chance, Dubois and Costello's skills go to infinity and beyond anything they have!

HA: Wow. That is...awful.

HE: Shut up, Harold!

*The camera changes to the doors backstage as Jerome Dubois is seen entering the building

HA: Speak of the devil, here comes the Frenchman now

*Dubois' walk in is shown on screen and the hall of famer sees the cameras following him

JD: Bonjour, 6CW. Welcome to ze danger zone. Jerome Dubois, ze hall of famer, le phenomene Francais, is arrived. Oui, ze night iz still young, but I am 'ere to kick ze lips of ze talky talk Liam Wood and iz stupid friend Gareth. Non, not GazzyD, I am not fifteen years old, zis isn't WWE Smackdown on ze playstation. Use a man's name! Costello, you are a mere afterthought, watch and learn from ze greatest wrestler zis company 'as seen. Jerome Dubois will dispose of zese incompetent fools, and zen you will be next. Scars and Stripes, an EWF original, I suppose I shall grace it with my presence and elevate the show beyond its disgusting beginning.

*He swings around a corner and as the camera turns with him it is greeted by a slammed dressing room door. Dubois opens it again and sticks his head around.

JD: Au revoir, peasants!

*The door slams again and the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:54 pm

*Billy Shaw and Jack Hurst are backstage having a quite amicable discussion, smiles on their faces and relaxed body language.

JH: The young man is certainly excitable, but I'm not the only one guiding a tag team as the cool headed one, am I?

BS: Haha, you're right about that. Results are my focus, I don't think Nicky really understands what focus is.

JH: Enjoying it though?

BS: Definitely, this is a tough division and I think we're doing very well for ourselves

JH: I feel the same, really aiming to take those titles as soon as we can.

*Voices can be overheard approaching and the pair turn to see Cassidy and Robin walking over in a bit of a heated debate.

NC: Iceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee down those thoughts, baby, you ain't on top.

RR: Man, you fooling, me and my boy Jack here are running this shizzle.

BS: What's going on?

NC: He's saying they're cooler than the Stallions, they think they got more ice.

JH: Translate that for me, Robin?

RR: Nicky said they were the next tag team champions, but they ain't even the best in the division right now so how they gonna get a shot?

BS: Oh, you think you're better than us?

JH: To be fair to the lad...we are.

NC: You boys haven't even got a name!

RR: And yet we still better than you fools!

*A shouting match begins, but the 4 are soon interrupted by the claps of an approaching Dean Andrews

DA: Bravo, gents, I applaud your passion. I heard the chat, it's an interesting question. Who is the better team? Wild Stallions *crowd pop* or Hurst and Reborn *crowd pop again*.

*The argument starts up again

DA: ONE SECOND GENTLEMEN PLEASE!

*The noise dies down

DA: Scars and Stripes...you boys don't have any plans, do you? Of course not! Well, now you do. The Wild Stallions face Hurst and Reborn, who better have a name sorted by then. Live on PPV! Genius idea, don't you think?

*Andrews walks away and the 4 stare each other out as the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:57 pm

BS: It's totally not my fault! OH MY GOD JACKS PLEASE!!!

*Jackson Black is storming down the corridor with Bam in tow

BS: Talk to me, talk to Bam!

*Black carries on walking until Bam puts his hand on Jackson's shoulder. He stops.

JB: You're going to get what's coming to you, Sparkleston. The games will stop, no more flukes, the crowds will be silenced. When I'm finished you won't know your 6CW from your TNA.

BS: No! Don't say such horrible things!

JB: I won't hurt you now, Bam, I'm saving it all for the right moment. And then it'll never be needed again, and you'll be walking around in such a daze you'll think Aces and Eights was a good idea.

*Black storms away and Bam looks absolutely devastated, lost for words for the first time.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:59 pm

Match 3
Bam Sparkleston /Jackson Black vs DeMarcus Brown/Simon Cagero vs Jax Cutler/Jimmy Phillips vs Edward Plague/Joshua

HA: This next match is going to be practically impossible to control…

HE: This is going to be fun…so many combustible elements, you can’t knock a bit of carnage…

The cameras are focused in on the ring as Bam Sparkleston is climbing through the ropes. He is waving at the fans, wearing Jackson Black’s shirt, and then he bounces in delight as “Watch me shine” booms out to a shower of boos…

HA: All four tag teams in this match are made up of warring duos…maybe none more so than these two right here…

HE: It is a travesty that Jackson Black has to team with this lunatic, Sparkleston….but at least after Scars and Stripes is over this whole mess will be sorted, Jackson will have his revenge on this idiot…

Black slowly walks down to the ring and then he rolls in under the bottom rope. He cuts Bam a wide berth, trying to control his temper, and moves to the corner so that he can prepare for the match.

HA: Jackson Black’s return to 6CW has been somewhat upheld by his biggest fan…Bam Sparkleston just wants to be friends but his acts of “kindness” have been causing Black a lot of problems…

“Gangster rap” then crashes out to a mixed reaction and DeMarcus Brown walks out on stage. He removes his bandana and throws it to the audience before marching down to the ring. He climbs up on the apron….

HA: DeMarcus Brown just wants to fight…he doesn’t care who with…

HE: Well I think he picked a fight with the wrong guy…Simon Cagero may be new around here but he is already on a roll…

HA: Brown has no fear…Cagero wants to be the “big guy on campus” but Brown isn’t willing to just stand by and watch that happen…

Brown is in the ring, looking from Bam to Black, and then back to the stage as “Pardon me” screams out to a negative reaction from the 6CW fans. The lights dim down slightly, as the backstage curtain starts to shake...

Voice: "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

A voice rings out throughout the arena, overpowering the music.

Voice: "ARE YOU READY?!"

I'm one stop
From a breakdown
Two steps from
Being safe
Just try to
See this through
I'm three steps
From this nightmare
And four steps
From the door
The rest is
Up to you

The music picks up, as Simon Cagero kind of stumbles and trips out onto the stage, as if he's been pushed out. He carries a microphone in hand and wears a short sleeved, plain white shirt, along with his wrestling tights,. He regains his composure, and walks to the edge of the stage.

Simon: "LET'S DO IT!"

A smile worms it's way across his features.

Simon: "Let's get..."

Simon bows his head, and pauses for a moment, allowing him to take a breath.

Simon: "WASTED!"

As he says those words, pyrotechnics go off behind him, causing a fire to catch. The fire forms the words 'Wasted', to which he looks back, and points at them, before starting to walk to the ring, all the while speaking into the microphone

Simon: "That's right ladies and gentlemen. Waste Some Time, Waste Some Money, Waste a Little Bit of Our Precious Little Minds. I see how bored you are this week. Holy Poopie, talk about dull, I don't blame you... But never fear... Never fear, Simon Cagero is here! Only the Most Wasted Man on this God Forsaken Planet... The most over-used, the most abused individual to grace this Frak ring."

He reaches the ring, stares up at the superstars already there, and grins as he makes his way up the steel steps.

Simon: "Of course, he hails from NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK! And weighs in at an impressive 195 pounds... Perhaps the greatest superstar to ever grace ANY God damn ring... As chosen by you, of course."

He climbs the turnbuckle, and looks around at the fans, before bringing the microphone to his lips again.

Simon: "So what do you say...? Want to cause a little controversy tonight...?"

Simon has some boos from the fans. He jumps down, and chuckles to himself.

Simon: "Then without further ado..."

He throws the microphone to the ringside, before taking off his shirt, and throwing it into the crowd, before backing into his corner.

HA: He has quite a personality…

HE: The guy is brilliant….these fans may not appreciate him but I do….he has achieved so much in his career and 6CW will provide more success for him…

HA: Be that as it may, Cagero’s attitude has rubbed people up the wrong way already…mainly DeMarcus Brown…

Cagero sits on the turnbuckle and grins at Brown as “Cold Ash” booms out and the fans rise to their feet. Jimmy Phillips bounces out on the stage and he walks from one side to the other before removing his hoody and throwing it to the crowd…

HA: Jimmy Phillips is just ten days away from a shot at the 6CW International Championship….he could be just ten days away from ushering in the “Year of the Talent”…

HE: Blah blah blah….Phillips has been chatting about that nonsense for seven months now and yet he has still done nothing….wake me up when this guy actually wins something…

Phillips jumps onto the apron, sending pyros up from the turnbuckles, and then “Bridge Burning” hits the speakers. The crowd boo as Michael Hathaway leads Jax Cutler out onto the stage…

HE: This is the only man capable of leaving Los Angeles as the brand new International Champion…

HA: Jax Cutler is a phenomenal athlete…I won’t argue that…

Hathaway: Ladies and gentlemen please show some respect for the soon to be 6CW International Champion….the future main event of this company….a cast-iron, guaranteed, hall of famer….Jaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cuuuuuuuuttttttttlllllllllleeeeerrr!

Hathaway smiles as he points his charge down towards the ring. Cutler’s eyes are dark and emotionless as he surveys the scene up in front of him. His manager claps him on the back before Jax runs up the steel steps…

HA: We have three “teams” but we await one more…

HE: The most outrageous of them all…no way can these two monsters co-exist…

The lights start to dim and then the slow, dull, thudding heartbeat begins to pulse through the speakers. There is a mixed reaction the crowd as the mysterious form of Joshua appears on the stage carrying McCoy, the dummy…

HA: The number one contender to the Xtreme Championship has arrived…

HE: And the award for the freakiest team ever formed goes to…

The lights flash white and then off again as Joshua slowly makes his way to the ring. He moves around ringside, all eyes from the ring on him, and he delicately places McCoy onto the timekeeper’s table. He lowers his head next to the dummy’s and strokes a finger across its’ face before walking towards the ring…

HA: I hope they are locking Plague and Joshua in a cage again at Scars and Stripes because I don’t want them fighting anywhere near us…

Joshua pulls himself up on the apron and steps over the ropes as the lights black out and “CCClouds” sounds out. The crowd boo as hysterical laughter fills the airwaves…

HE: I am getting goosebumps already….I hate this guy…

HA: The leader of the Brotherhood….and the 6CW Xtreme Champion…Edward Plague’s power and influence is growing…

Plague’s laughter continues to fill the air and then a lone lamp illuminates the stage. Plague is smiling in the dim light, his eyes shining with evil, and then he begins to walk down the ramp…

HA: The other three teams in this match may think twice about getting in the way of Joshua and Plague…

HE: Agreed…Plague and Joshua cannot work together, this is going to be mayhem from the outset…

Plague just stands in the aisleway and continues to smile as the referee gets the match underway. After some deliberation it is determined that Jackson Black and Jimmy Phillips will begin the contest…

HA: Only two men can start this match off…everyone else will have to just stand and wait their turn…

HE: Good luck with that…

Black and Phillips lockup in the middle of the ring and Black quickly takes control with a side-swipe hiptoss. He tries to pull Phillips into a seated chinlock but Phillips breaks free and rushes back to his feet….JP swings with a right hand but Black ducks under and counters with a back suplex………….1……………….2……………Phillips kicks out!

HA: A win tonight for any of these men is a great way to send a message to their rival…it gives them some great momentum ahead of the upcoming PPV…

Black pulls Phillips up and snap suplexes him before bouncing off the ropes and returning with an elbow drop to the heart……………….1………………2………….shoulder up. Black drags Phillips up by the head but is rushed back into the corner. JP scores with shoulder thrusts and then Jax Cutler slaps his back, working his way into the match…

HE: Cutler not waiting for Phillips to drop the ball, he wants to take control…

Cutler and Phillips share a staredown as Jax climbs into the ring. Cutler drives the back of his elbow into Black’s chin and then he pulls him forwards and whips him to the opposite corner. Jax runs across for a body-splash but Black drives his feet up and knocks his foe back…

HA: Black believes he should be competing in the higher echelons of this company but right now Bam Sparkleston is standing in the way of that…

Black runs out to attack Cutler but is lifted off the ground and drilled by an STO………………1……………………2……………shoulder up. Cutler runs the ropes and returns with a heavy clothesline before hauling Black up and he nails a fisherman’s suplex…
…1
…..2
……….kickout!

HE: Jax Cutler is going to be a huge superstar, the future is golden for him…

HA: He certainly possesses the talent to go far…but he is yet to prove himself on a grander scale…

Cutler drives hard stomps down into Black’s chest and then he snarls as DeMarcus Brown reaches over and slaps his back. Brown climbs into the ring and he traps Black against the ropes, landing hooks to the body, before whipping him across the ring…

HE: BOOM!

Black leapfrogs over Brown’s head as he comes back and then runs the opposite ropes before returning with a hard kick right to the back of Brown’s skull…………1………………2…………..shoulder up. Black lands three successive elbows to the chest of Brown and then he makes his way to the corner and starts to climb…

HA: Sparkleston just tagged himself in…

HE: Is he for real?

Black is perched on the ropes, looking stunned, as Bam smiles at him and climbs into the ring. He quickly rushes at Brown but is scooped off his feet and plastered by a spinebuster…………..1…………….2………….Sparkleston gets his shoulder up!

HE: Black was on control and that idiot just messed it all up…

Brown yanks Sparkleston up by the hair and lifts him into a big scooped slam before landing a jumping knee to the face…………..1………………..2…………….shoulder up. Brown gets up and he offers the tag to Simon Cagero…

Brown: Let’s see what you made of big boy…

HA: Brown is goading Cagero into showing his capabilities…

Cagero smirks and slaps Brown’s hand before vaulting over the ropes. He looks at Bam and then runs at him and lands a leaping leg lariat………1……………2………..shoulder up. Cagero kneels over Sparkleston and lands hard punches to the face before standing up and taunting the crowd…

HE: These people wouldn’t know class if it struck them in the face…

Cagero slaps Sparkleston around the head and then drags him up. He tries to pull Bam in and flip him into the air but Sparkleston kicks his feet and then counters with a backdrop. The crowd cheer as Bam then dropkicks Cagero into the corner before throwing him into a huge hiptoss as he walks back out….

HA: The fans can’t get enough of Bam Sparkleston…

Cagero gets back up and walks into an inverted atomic drop before Bam lifts him onto his shoulders and swings him with an airplane spin. He lowers Cagero back down and connects with a sleeper slam…

HA: He knew he had so many moves…

…2
……..Cagero kicks out. DeMarcus Brown is laughing from the apron as Bam pulls Cagero up by the head and leaps with both knees…

HA: NSFW!

HE: No chance…

Cagero rakes Sparkleston’s eyes before he can detonate and then he quickly springs onto the ropes, returning with a flying headscissors takedown. Sparkleston gets back up and Cagero nails a belly to back suplex………………………..1………………………2………………shoulder up!

HE: Now Cagero is showing you what he can do…

Cagero backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off with a flipping neckbreaker on Sparkleston……………1……………….2……………kickout. Cagero taunts Bam as he beckons him back up and then pulls him in…

HE: BREAK THE SILENCE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:01 pm

Bam elbows his way free and then he lifts Cagero up and flapjacks him into the mat……….1…………………….2………………shoulder up. Sparkleston rises, a smile on his face, but then Joshua slaps his back…

HA: Joshua tired of waiting for some action…

Joshua steps over the ropes and he grabs Bam before head-butting him so hard that Sparkleston staggers backwards and through the ropes. Joshua then waits for Cagero to stand before uppercutting him back against the ropes. He whips Cagero across the ring and drops him with a heavy boot to the face…….1……………..2…………kickout!

HE: Joshua and Plague will want to send a message to each other tonight…

HA: Six crushed superstars may just do it…

Joshua drags Cagero up and slings him to the corner before landing brutal punches to the body. He then whips Cagero to the opposite corner with such velocity that Cagero flips upside down and then falls into a “tree of woe” position…

HE: And Plague is just laughing about it…he finds this funny…

Plague is now on the apron, grinning through the ropes, as Joshua runs over to Cagero and crushes him with a flying back splash. Cagero crumples down on the mat and Joshua stands, with both feet, on his opponent’s throat…

HA: This is brutal…Cagero’s windpipe might get crushed here…

Joshua stands off and then backs away on the referee’s orders. He waits for Cagero to get back up and then pulls him into a suplex, transitioning into a neckbreaker in midair….

HE: That is horrible impact…

HA: Joshua doesn’t seem too bothered about making a cover…

Joshua just stares at Cagero and then he stands back up. He backs against the ropes, contemplating his next move, when Jackson Black tags himself in…

HA: Black really wants the win tonight…

HE: Of course he does….nobody is taking him seriously, a win will change that…

Black grabs Cagero by the waist and hauls him into a German suplex. He repeats the process for a second time…..and a third…..and a fourth….before bridging into the fifth suplex……………1…………..2…………Cagero just gets his shoulder up.

Black pulls his opponent back up and he sinks a knee into his stomach before lifting him into the air…

HE: FINISHING TOUCH!

Black drills Cagero with the brainbuster but he is unaware that DeMarcus Brown tagged himself in on the blindside…

HE: This is over…

HA: It might be now….BROKEN HOME!

Black stands back up and is quickly scooped onto Brown’s shoulders and hauled into the F-5………………1……………………….2……………….Jax Cutler breaks up the count!

HA: Cutler keeps this match alive...

Brown quickly gets back up and he rushes into Cutler and tackles him back to the corner. They trade with punches as the referee tries to get in between and separate them…

HA: Jimmy Phillips just tagged in from Jackson Black….Brown has no idea…

HE: TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips spins Brown around and he drills him with the “rock-bottom”…
….2
…………..Cutler drags Phillips off the pin!

HA: What on earth….that is his teammate…

HE: They aren’t “mates”….Cutler doesn’t want Phillips winning this thing….

Phillips quickly gets back up and rocks Cutler with a furious right hand before Cutler answers with one of his own. Both men continue to brawl until Phillips boots Cutler in the gut and runs the ropes…

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

HE: SPEAR!

Cutler runs the ropes himself and he collides with JP in the centre of the ring, almost breaking him in half with a spear. Hathaway is applauding from the outside as Cutler glares down at Phillips and backs away…

HE: I think Jax Cutler has delivered his message loud and clear…

Hathaway: We are done here Jax, we are done….you don’t have to fight anymore, these people have got more than they deserve….they can buy the pay per view to watch you perform…

HA: Looks like Hathaway is calling Cutler out of this match…

Cutler climbs from the ring as Bam Sparkleston tags himself in and quickly scurries over to cover Jimmy Phillips…
…1
…..2
…………..Simon Cagero drags him off the pin. He then slingshots Bam into the corner and grabs him as he stumbles around…

HE: BREAK THE SILENCE!

Cagero lands with the “downwards spiral”, drawing boos from the crowd, and then he stands up and finds himself faced with Joshua…

HA: If there is carnage ensuing then Joshua is going to be there…

HE: Plague hasn’t even been involved in this match, he seems happy to take a backseat…

Hathaway and Cutler leave the ringside area as Joshua grabs Cagero around the throat and lifts him off the floor, choking him in midair. He then drives Cagero down with a ferocious slam before making his way to the corner…

HA: Joshua has Simon Cagero in his crosshairs, this could be bad…

HE: Lookout, Cagero….

HA: DUMBSTRUCK!

Joshua shows his athleticism to launch himself high into the air and then crash down on Cagero’s chest with a thunderous head-butt. Cagero is writhing in agony as Joshua leans over him…

HE: That move is insane…

HA: if Joshua hits that on Edward Plague at Scars and Stripes we will have a new Xtreme Champion…..

HE: LOOKOUT…..OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Plague suddenly grabs Joshua’s legs and drags him under the bottom rope before slamming him back into the announce table. He kicks Joshua in the stomach and tries to lift him up into a powerbomb but Joshua pulls free and connects with a huge uppercut. Plague staggers against the table and Joshua grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him straight through it….

HA: Joshua just decimated Edward Plague….

Joshua stands, motionless, and just looks down at the wreckage in front of him. He then moves away and grabs McCoy…

HE: I think Joshua has had enough too….he knows that Plague is taking him seriously…

HA: Plague is laughing….my god is this man for real?

Joshua is just backing away when Edward Plague begins to sit up, shaking uncontrollably with laughter. Plague’s face is contorted with glee and he turns to face Joshua, stretching out his hand…

Plague: The time is drawing ever closer, brother….hahahahahaah…..take my hand…

HE: This guy is insane…

Joshua looks at Plague and then at McCoy, perched on his arm, before backing away from the scene and starting to walk towards the aisleway. Plague continues to roll over and laugh to himself, despite the pain he is feeling…

HA: I have no idea what is going to happen when those two men collide at Scars and Stripes…

HE: It’s going to be hell on earth…

Back in the ring, Jackson Black is on his feet and he tags in off Simon Cagero and quickly rushes over and grabs Jimmy Phillips’ legs…

HE: Cloverleaf…

Phillips kicks out and sends Black back into the ropes. Black then rushes forward but is sent up in the air by a huge backdrop. Phillips wills Black to his feet…

HA: TOUCH…

Black elbows his way free and then connects with a t-bone suplex…………….1……………………..2……………shoulder up. Black pulls Phillips back up and lifts him into a suplex position…

HE: FINISHING….

Phillips floats over the back and pushes Black away again, allowing Bam Sparkleston to make the blind tag. Black comes back around and Phillips tries for another “rock-bottom” but Black spins out and lands a thunderous kick to Phillips’ head…

HE: That is it…

HA: But Black isn’t legal…

Black drops into the cover but the referee tells him that Bam is now the legal man. Bam smiles at Black as he rushes past him and he pulls Phillips up by the head…

HA: NSFW!

HE: CAGERO…

HA: DRIVE BY!

Bam nails the jumping knees to Phillips’ face and drops into the cover. Simon Cagero runs across to break it up but DeMarcus Brown sprints in and almost spears his “partner” out of his boots…

HA: DeMarcus Brown letting Cagero know that this is still his “yard”…

…2
……3!

HE: I can’t believe this little dweeb just won that match….he stole it from under Black’s nose…

“Best song ever” rings out and the crowd cheer as Bam Sparkleston’s hand is raised in victory. He is waving at Black and motioning for him to join the celebrations…

HA: This might just be the last straw for Jackson Black….YEP!

Black suddenly storms forward and clotheslines Bam from behind. The crowd are booing furiously as Black stomps down on Sparkleston, refusing to let up…

HE: This has been a long time coming…Sparkleston has been making a mug of Black for weeks now…

Black traps Bam in the corner and continues to stomp on him before choking him with his boot. The referee tries to intervene but Black grabs the official and throws him backwards…..

HA: Jackson Black has snapped here…

The referee calls for more officials to help him out as Black drops down and starts punching at any part of Sparkleston’s body he can reach. Bam is trying to cover up and protect himself but Black is relentless…

HE: This is what Sparkleston has driven Black to…

HA: This is a vicious assault, not nice to watch at all…

A team of referees are now grabbing Black and trying to pull him away. Black kicks out with his feet, landing against Bam’s body, before he is finally restrained. He wrestles his way free of the referees and looks down at Bam with disgust before climbing from the ring…

HA: Bam Sparkleston just wanted to have fun and share the ring with his idol…but Jackson Black has snapped…

HE: Sparkleston has been a thorn in Black’s side for too long….he deserved that…

HA: Bull(beep)….I hope Bam recovers quickly and I sure hope he whoops Black’s a55 at Scars and Stripes…

Officials tend to Bam Sparkleston as Jackson Black storms up the aisleway. Edward Plague is still at ringside, kneeling near the wreckage of the announce table, and his eyes are now glowing with a mysterious darkness. He flicks his hair from his face and looks into the camera…

Plague: Ten days my brothers, ten days until I release the shackles….ten days until the Initiation…hahahaha…

HE: What in the world…

HA: When Edward Plague makes prophecies, as scary as they are, it is usually wise to listen…

Match result: Bam Sparkleston/Jackson Black via pinfall
Match time: 12 minutes, 43 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:05 pm

*Liam Wood is confidently walking down the backstage corridors wearing his EWF hoodie. He goes through a set of double doors and the camera picks up GazzyD standing to one side of them as Wood walks through.

Gazzy: I heard your little Wrestletalk interview Viper. Quite a CV you like to reel off.......

*Wood turns round with a smirk on his face and looks at Gazzy.

Gazzy: Tell me.....still hiding the t-shirt under that?

*Wood says nothing but removes his EWF hoodie to reveal his new 6CW t-shirt. He walks towards Gazzy and looks him up and down.

Wood: You aren't standing there wanting to talk about my dress sense. What's on your mind? Or do you need Magnusson's permission to do that?

*Gazzy nods and laughs a little. He motions his hand out and points to the corridor. Wood gets the picture and the two men walk down it together.

Gazzy: Whatever you think of mine and Magnusson's relationship, I want you to be clear that I share no animosity with you......

Wood: Yeah well.....I am not that angry that history is being overlooked. Former EWF Champion........

Gazzy: ......and TV champion. I heard. And you can't fool me.

*Wood turns on the spot and looks at Gazzy intently.

Wood: Look, this isn't about points scoring. Yeah ok, I am peed that Magnusson has overlooked his former EWF team captain. But that was another time and another version of Liam Wood. You can delve into history all you want but the facts are there. I am a former EWF champion. It is where I belong.

*Gazzy looks at him with a hint of menace.

Gazzy: And you think I don't?

Wood: I don't know Gazzy......your boss thinks so. But then I don't need favours from anyone.

*Gazzy doesn't hide his anger this time.

Gazzy: Neither do I! I have earned my shot long before Magnusson and Andrews turned up here. I got screwed over by Max.....yeah maybe I should have seen it coming but believe me Wood I earned it!

*The two men look at each other in a tension filled stand off. Gazzy then drops his heads and shakes it.

Gazzy: Look, I mean what I say. I share no animosity with you Liam. We both have to do what we have to do. But when it comes to the Key to the Kingdom, there is only going to be one winner....

*Wood looks at Gazzy for a few moments before extending his hand. Gazzy pauses before shaking it. Wood nods and smiles.

Wood: You are right......there can be only one winner.

*Wood takes his hand away sharply and then begins to walk down the corridor as GazzyD watches.

Wood: I see you around Gazzy........

*Wood chucks his hoodie to the ground and raises his arm in victory as he walks out of shot. GazzyD glances at the thrown hoodie and then back up with a confident look on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:08 pm

*On return from commercial break we see the figure of Keith Leone in the ring, dressed in his usual attire and with a mic in hand.

HA: And we're back from commercials, with a surprise too!

HE: Keith Leone just stormed out here, no majesty or pomp, just came down and took over the place like he has some sort of right to disrupt our show!

HA: It's Keith Leone, Henry, he has earned that right!

*The pair go quiet as Leone begins to speak

KL: I'd love to say I'm sorry to interrupt, but word getting out that Keith Leone is about to speak is always a bump in the ratings!

*The crowd pop

KL: I'm big news right now, I get it. But I'm not sitting backstage and waiting for the Authority's walking mouthpieces to ask the questions they have prescribed. From Andrews to Magnusson to Jones, they all need to learn that they can have all their names on the deeds, Keith Leone still runs the show!

*Another pop

KL: I'll dispose of this Altair and then I'm sitting front and centre to see JJ Johnson work over them Bad Intentions boys. Cos what they don't realise is that me and JJ are working at a different level. Do I want to see him win? Yeah, yeah I do. Don't get me wrong, we're not friends, but I want to beat JJ Johnson when he's the JJ Johnson the industry knows. There's no point beating a washed up old legend. Cos this match is going to happen. I can promise the world that finally, FINALLY, the world will see Keith Leone and JJ Johnson collide. Eventually, the suits in the back will get that. And then they'll make a lot of money watching two of the best the game has ever seen go head to head. So book it, announce it, set a damn date!

*The crowd go wild and Leone allows himself to revel in their adoration, but is soon interrupted as "Indestructible" by Disturbed blasts out around the arena

HA: Looks like Keith's got company!

HE: You're looking at some legend killers right here!

*Glory walks out first, Justice Porter just behind her, the camera then flicking to where Confidence Carter is standing at the top of the steps high up in the arena. Glory gestures for the music to stop and speaks

G: Lovely speech, Mr Leone, really wonderful. But your time has passed. The midlife crisis revolutionary is really a sad sight. Me and my boys care very little for what you have to say, you are just gassing away before we see you crushed. We will end the comebacks. JJ Johnson is going to be put out of commission.

*The crowd boo. Leone is an image of intensity in the ring, moving back so he can keep vision on both the pair on the stage and Carter in the crowd.

G: Bad Intentions do not care for legend. The past has been and we will see fit that it stays back where it belongs. So, say goodbye to your payday, the main event has been cancelled. Let those demons take you over, Keith, there is no winner, no redemption, no Leone v Johnson!

*Leone moves to the ropes closest to Glory and shouts angrily

HA: Leone needs to keep his cool here, there's Porter in his eyeline but he has just lost sight of Carter with his rage all focused on Glory.

HE: The old man won't have seen him anyway!

KL: Boys hiding behind the skirt, not sure why you think I'd be worried about the crowd surfer and your little bitch on the stage. Glory is the muscle and the brains, and you're only signed on so the 15 year old's watching boost our search engine optimisation.

*Porter is incredulous but Glory puts out a hand and stops him storming forwards.

G: Sex jokes, well done Mr Leone, you just confirmed what we all knew anyway. Keith Leone offers nothing new. And now you're about to pay.

*Glory drops the mic and folds her arms. Behind Leone's back Carter has crawled into the ring

HA: A sneak attack, Leone is unaware.

HE: Get him, kid!

*Carter springs to his feet and runs forward and flies forward with the Confidence Killer as Leone turns. But the veteran ducks under...

HA: Concuss-kick! Carter is out of here!

*Leone spun round as Carter turned and landed the super kick to the jaw, sending Carter over the top rope. Glory and Porter rush down to get Carter to his feet and back away to backstage as Limo Wreck by Soundgarden hits the arena and Leone jumps through the ropes ready for anything Bad Intentions throw back at him, before revelling in the cheers of the crowd as he stands on the ramp.

HA: Looks like there's no hint of any rust left on the legend Leone!

HE: He'll get his, Bad Intentions are stronger as a pair and JJ will get to see that first hand tonight, then Leone is next!

*Leone heads to the back and the scene ends

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:10 pm

*Dean Andrews and Daniel Magnusson are backstage again having watched the eight man tag action.Andrews is smiling

DA: That's what I've missed, that right there is what I'm talking about, that is 6CW baby

*Magnusson is nodding

DM: In EWF this was very much about a being in charge of a business but this place it gets you, it grabs you right away and pulls you in. I see why this place means so much to these fans, it's special

*Andrews is smiling

DA: I didn't get it straight away either, people kept telling me this was a company like no other, that 6CW becomes a part of you as soon as you walk through the door and they were right. There's no place like it

DM: And now we have the chance to make it even better, all the best bits of EWF combined with the solidity of 6CW, a relationship destined for success and what better a place to start than Scars and Stripes, a PPV that always summed up what EWF was about will now be the first step on the road to a new dawn for 6CW

*Andrews nods

DA: And on that very point I think we should show off everything that is great with the roster right now with some standout matches for our first PPV together

DM: What did you have in mind?

DA: Well we already know what the Main Event will be and that Nate will face Daniel Reilly but I think we should allow some of the feuds that have been bubbling under the surface to come to the fore

DM: OK, go on. I'm listening

DA: Well I've kept my eye on things in the ring and backstage and Simon Cagero has been very impressive and he came to 6CW with quite some reputation so I think it's only right that we put him in a match against somebody who has been close to the big time right back since 6CW made it's triumphant return and a man who Cagero has definitely had a run in or two with

DM: I see where your going and it sounds awesome

DA: So we're agreed at Scars and Stripes it will be Simon Cagero vs DeMarcus Brown?

*The crowd pop as Magnusson smiles

DM: Agreed

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:11 pm

Match 4
Jerome Dubois/Vincent Costello vs GazzyD/Liam Wood

HA: We have the four participants of the “Key to the Kingdom” match in tag team action up next…

HE: These four guys are on the cusp of a huge opportunity…tonight is a great way to grab some momentum before Scars and Stripes…

The lights dim in the arena and then “Beat the Devil’s tattoo” echoes out of the speakers. The majority of the crowd boo, some chant “Oui”, as Jerome Dubois struts out on the ramp as red, white and blue pyros explode behind him…

HA: It has been four years now since Jerome Dubois held a world championship…

HE: But winning the “Key to the Kingdom” match will put him right back where he belongs….the only hall of famer on this roster deserves top honours…

Dubois sneers at the fans before lowering his robe and rolling into the ring. He jigs from one foot to the other and then “Killing in the name of” screams out to a crescendo of boos. Purple pyros explode into the rafters…

HA: Vincent Costello held the world championship last year but he has been desperate to reclaim it ever since…he was never pinned or submitted to lose the EWF belt, he has a legitimate gripe…

HE: Of course he does…Costello had to vacate because of injury and he has been held back since then…but winning at Scars and Stripes will remove all barriers…

Costello slicks back his hair and slowly stalks his way to the ring. He circles the outside and then pulls himself up onto the apron…

HA: Costello and Dubois may have to work together tonight but there is no love lost here…they do not like one another…

HE: Costello doesn’t like anyone, I wouldn’t take it personally…

Costello and Dubois stare each other down and then “Endseekers” rips through the airwaves. The fans in the arena go wild as flames burst from the stage and then Liam Wood marches out into view. He raises his arms, breathing in the atmosphere, and then makes his way to the ring…

HA: It was October last year when Liam Wood lost the EWF Championship to Enforcer….it has been one hell of a road back for him but finally he is back on the edge of world title contention…

HE: All aboard the Liam Wood “hype train”…just over a month ago nobody was talking about this guy as a world champion but he gets one fluke win over Costello and he is suddenly a shoe in?

HA: What are you talking about? Liam Wood is one of the most talented superstars on this roster and he has all the tools to be a big game player for many years to come…it has been tough for him but that victory over, long-time rival, Vincent Costello at Night of Glory has really got him back on track…

HE: Vincent Costello hasn’t forgotten and he isn’t done with Wood just yet…

HA: I don’t think these two will ever get tired of hurting the other…

Wood makes his way up the steel steps and walks along the apron before climbing through the ropes. He stares at Vincent Costello, hatred boiling between them, and then “Limelight” booms out to the biggest ovation of the night…

HA; 3,000 fans on their feet for GazzyD…

HE: Losers…no wonder they like Gazzy, he has been nothing but a loser since 6CW re-opened its doors…

GazzyD leaps through the air, appearing through a cloud of pyrotechnics, and then spins on the spot as the fans scream his name. He beams as he makes his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of his loyal followers…

HA: GazzyD has a renewed skip in his step since he was freed from Max Adamson’s control…

HE: Who the hell cares? Max got what he needed from Gazzy and then dumped him like the trash he is…

HA: GazzyD is now the front-runner for the Uprising and on behalf of Daniel Magnusson and Dean Andrews he will take part in the “Key to the Kingdom” match at Scars and Stripes…

HE: He didn’t even earn the shot, how biased was that?

HA: I can’t think of anyone who deserves a shot at world glory more…GazzyD has been through hell this last year but finally he is getting back on his feet…

Gazzy climbs up on the apron and vaults over the top rope before respectfully shaking hands with Liam Wood. He then takes a quick look over at Costello and Dubois before stopping to listen to the referee’s instructions…

HA: It was 2011 when GazzyD held the 6CW Championship…it has been a long wait but a victory in ten days will put him so close to regaining the ultimate prize in this business…

HE: Please, GazzyD is a choke-artist…you can hype him up all you like but he will fail just like the rest of the Uprising….The Authority runs the show, deal with it…

Jerome Dubois decides to start the match off for his team and finds himself going toe to toe with GazzyD. Dubois grins at his opponent and beckons him forwards for a test of strength…

HA: Plenty of history between these two superstars…

Dubois is able to overpower Gazzy and he drives a vicious kick into his stomach before following up with a stiff forearm. He pushes Gazzy back against the ropes and whips him across the ring but Gazzy springboards onto the ropes and soars back with an impressive armdrag takedown…

HA: Gazzy’s speed is what sets him apart from so many others…so many superstars have been confident they could overcome him but when they step in the ring it is a whole different matter…

Dubois gets back up, angrily, and storms forwards for a clothesline but Gazzy ducks under and then lands a dropkick to the chest…
…1
…..kickout. Gazzy pulls Dubois up and tries to suplex him but Dubois shoves him backwards into the ropes and then rushes at him…

HE: Ah…

HA: Beautiful..

Gazzy spins out of the ropes and nails an over the top-rope kick to Dubs’ face before swinging out on the apron. He then springboards back in with a seated senton take-down…………….1……………….2…………..Dubois kicks out!

HA; This match has not started out the way Jerome Dubois would have wanted…

HE: Give him time…he isn’t a hall of famer for nothing…

Gazzy takes Dubs off his feet again with a spinning heel kick and then he makes the tag to Liam Wood. The crowd cheer as Viper takes to the top rope and then leaps off with a solid lariat to Dubois’ throat………………….1…………………..2…………….shoulder up!

HA: These two stars have shared victories over one another in the past two weeks…

HE: But when it matters, at Scars and Stripes, Dubois will have the experience to call upon…

Wood waits for Dubois to get back up and lands with three quick snap jabs before whipping Dubs to the corner. He rushes around the ring in a circle before crashing into Dubois’ with a yakuza kick to the gut….then beckons him out and scores with a belly to belly suplex……………1……………..2………kickout!

HA: Liam Wood has so much more confidence now that he is back on track….when he is in this kind of mood he is capable of anything…

Wood pulls Dubois up and looks for a “final cut” suplex but Dubois kicks his feet and lands back on the canvass before shoving Wood away to the ropes…

HE: Brilliant…

HA: Blatant and uncalled for from Vincent Costello…

Costello leans over the ropes and clatters his forearm into the back of Wood’s neck. Viper whirls around and tries to deck his rival but Costello ducks under it and allows Dubois to rush in and clothesline Wood into the turnbuckle…

HE: Epic teamwork…

HA: If that is what you call cheating then yeah it was epic…

Dubois furiously stomps on Wood’s chest before lighting up his chest with vicious chops. The crowd boo as Dubois jigs on the spot and then drives the point of his elbow into Wood’s chin. He then tags in Costello…

HE: This should be good…

Costello takes over from Dubois and continues with the violent assault on Wood. He kicks and punches at any part of Wood’s body he can reach until the referee intervenes and backs him away…

HA; Costello’s aggression needs to be curbed…

HE: Nonsense, it is his most potent weapon…

Wood staggers out of the corner and Costello charges into him with a knee to the stomach. He then lifts Wood up into a back suplex position and drops him across the top rope, snapping Viper’s head in horrible fashion…

HA: Wood may have whiplash from that….

….2
………..shoulder up. Wood tries to roll out on the apron but Costello grabs him by the hair and pulls him through the middle rope…

HE: Corkscrew neckbreaker coming up….

Costello takes Wood down with the elevated neckbreaker and drags him away from the ropes………….1………………..2……………..kickout. Costello climbs onto Wood’s chest and begins to land furious punches to the head…

HA: Those are closed fists…

The referee begins to count and Costello is forced to relinquish on the four. He gets back up to his feet , a menacing look in his eyes, and he drags Wood into the centre of the ring before suplexing him up and then dumping him down with a snap powerbomb…

HE: Wood is finished…

…2
…….Wood just gets his shoulder up!

HA; Liam Wood is more resilient than that….Costello should know….

Costello backs against the ropes, slicking his hair back, and then he runs forwards and jumps up over Wood’s head…

HE: KERB STOMP!

Wood just scrambles out of the way and Costello staggers off balance on landing. Wood quickly rushes in and nails a huge release German suplex…

HA: Wood needed that….and a tag wouldn’t go amiss either…

The crowd are applauding as Wood slowly drags himself away to the ropes and then reaches up and slaps Gazzy’s outstretched hand. Gazzy quickly springboards in and takes Costello down with a bulldog before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a cartwheel into a standing moonsault…
…1
…….2
………..kickout!

HE: Costello has been waiting so long to get his chance back in the main event picture….I would love to see the danger it would create if he had the “Key to the Kingdom”…

Gazzy pulls Costello up to his feet and he connects with a snap suplex before rolling out on the apron. He grips the ropes and signals to the fans before vaulting into the air…

HA: SPRINGBOARD 450!

Costello brings his knees up and ploughs them right into Gazzy’s stomach. Gazzy rolls away, in obvious pain, as Costello gets back up and charges across with a brutal kick to the side of his opponent’s head…………………1……………………..2……………….shoulder up!

HE: GazzyD was relevant three years ago….this is the time of men like Vincent Costello now…

HA: Gazzy still has as much, if not more, to offer than ever…

Costello drives hard stomps down into Gazzy’s chest until the fan favourite is trapped back in the corner. Costello continues to land hard kicks and then he offers the tag to Jerome Dubois…

HE: Whereas Jerome Dubois has aged like a fine wine….he is better than ever…

Dubois grabs Gazzy’s legs and hauls him out of the corner, dropping GazzyD down on the back of his head. He then waits for Gazzy to get up before scooping him on his shoulders and tries to run him across for a powerslam…

HA: Gazzy too smart for that….OH MY!

HE: What about that?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:12 pm

Gazzy drops off the back and shoves Dubs into the corner. He then runs in and dives for a solo “poetry in motion” but Dubois moves aside and sends his opponent crunching into the turnbuckle. Dubs then charges off the opposite ropes and comes back…

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION!

HA: Could be the three…

….2
…….thr-shoulder up!

HE: Referee could have been quicker there…

HA: That was a regulation count, it just wasn’t enough to keep Gazzy down…

Dubois trash talks Gazzy and then he drags him up into a front facelock and tries to suplex him into the air. Gazzy is able to float over the back and he tries to counter with a “skull crushing finale”…

HA: DOWNTOWN!

Dubois spins out at the last moment and then crunches Gazzy into the mat with a sit-out side-slam…

HE: AU REVOIR!

…2
……..Gazzy just manages to get his shoulder up. Dubois punches his fist into the mat and demands that the referee count faster…

HA: Dubois showing a little frustration…

Dubs gets back up and he boots the bottom rope before taking Gazzy by the head and he drags him into the centre of the ring….

HE: This will end it…CULTURE SHOCK!

Gazzy wriggles his way off the back and he quickly springboards onto the ropes before sailing back with a huge tornado DDT…

HA: Gazzy needs to tag out now…

Liam Wood is clapping his hands and willing Gazzy over to make the tag as Vincent Costello does the same to Jerome Dubois. The Frenchmen is making good ground and he reaches over and tags Costello’s hand…

HE: Finish this, Vincent….

Costello rushes across and grabs Gazzy’s leg before pulling him away from the ropes. Gazzy is able to get back up and his free leg and he detonates a stiff enzeguiri into Costello’s temple…

HA: What a shot…..GAZZY MADE THE TAG!

The crowd roar as Gazzy leaps across and tags in Liam Wood. Wood quickly storms the ring and he knocks Costello down with a clothesline…..and then a discus punch…he beckons Costello back up and scores with a swinging reverse STO (Sister Abigail)…
…1
…..2
…….Costello just gets his shoulder up!

HE: That would never be enough…

Costello gets back up and Wood nails him with a three punch combo before pushing him back into the ropes and whips him across the ring…

HA: WORLD EATER!

Jerome Dubois comes to the rescue of his team and clatters into Wood from behind. Costello then takes advantage by pulling Wood up and setting him down right on top of his head with an spike DDT…
…1
…….2
………Wood just gets his shoulder up!

HE: Wood is finding out that a couple of wins doesn’t suddenly make you top drawer….you have to be on your game every single night…

Costello tags Dubois back in and the Frenchmen takes to the top rope. He leaps off and connects with a missile dropkick on Wood……………1……………….2…………….shoulder up. Dubois stands over Wood and clubs him repeatedly across the back before dragging him up…

HE: CULTURE…

Wood drops off the back and he runs the ropes before running back with a brutal boot to Dubois’ face. Wood then makes his way to the corner and he climbs up top…

HA: Wood is thinking elbow drop….oh cmon!

Costello grabs Wood’s tights and shoves him over the ropes, sending him clattering down into the canvass. The referee chastises Costello but it allows Dubois to get back up and flip Wood into the air…

HE: GARLIC BOMB!

Dubs nails the sit-down powerbomb………1
…2
…..Wood just gets his shoulder up. Dubois crawls back to his feet and he taunts the fans before pulling Wood up once more…

HE: Now we finish it….FORTUNE!

Wood kicks his legs and lands out on his feet before countering with a “final cut” suplex in desperation. The crowd are applauding and urging Viper to get across and tag Gazzy back in….

HA: Wood could do with a reprieve right now…

Dubois is trying to make it over to Costello as well but Wood has a big head start. Viper is able to roll himself over and he reaches out…

HA: That is a tag…

Wood gets the tag but Costello jumps into the ring and distracts the referee. Gazzy storms in and begins to attack Dubois but the referee turns around and grabs Gazzy, ordering him from the ring…

HA: He made the tag…

HE: Referee didn’t see it…

HA: That damn Costello…

Costello quickly takes over from Dubois and he storms across, tackling Wood into the turnbuckle. He goes to town with brutal shoulder thrusts to the gut and then he lifts Wood up on the top rope. He grins at the reaction from the crowd and then pulls Wood off onto his shoulders…

HE: Musclebuster!

…2
…….3!

HA: Wood keeps this match alive…

The crowd cheer as Viper just about gets his shoulder up off the mat. Costello gets up and starts to stomp down on his rival’s head until the referee intervenes…

HE: Crush him, Vincent…

Costello runs into Wood with a brutal clothesline and then he lifts himself up onto the second rope before dropping down with a fist-drop to the face. Wood staggers back up to his feet and Costello lifts him onto his shoulders…

HE: Go to…

Wood catches Costello’s knee on the way down and quickly spins him to the mat and applies an anklelock. The crowd are roaring in approval but VC quickly rolls forwards and sends Wood clattering into the turnbuckle…

HA: Costello dodged a bullet there…

Wood stumbles back out from the corner and Costello jumps on his back, synching in a sleeper hold…

HE: Now Wood is going night night…

HA: This could be the end of the road right here…

Wood flails his arms and tries to break for safety but Costello clings on for dear life and manages to pull Wood down into a kneeling position. Gazzy is clapping his hands and trying to urge his partner on but Costello’s grip is firm…

HE: Costello is like shark, sensing blood in the water…he won’t let go of this kill…

Wood tries to get back on one knee but Costello really presses down on the back of his neck, sapping all the energy from his opponent. The referee is watching closely and then he takes Viper’s hand, raising it into the air…

HA: Wood could have passed out here…

The referee drops the hand…..it falls to Wood’s side. He picks it up again and repeats the process…..it falls down for a second time…

HE: Wood is fast asleep…

GazzyD looks worried from the apron as the referee takes Wood’s wrist and lifts his arm into the air for a third time. He looks over to the timekeeper and then lets it go…

HE: He’s finished…

HA: STILL IN IT!

The crowd roar as Wood’s arm suddenly pumps back into the air once more. Costello looks annoyed as he holds on with desperation but Wood is able to get back up on one knee…

HA: Liam Wood is fighting this with everything he has…

Wood turns to the side and drives elbows into the gut of Costello and then he breaks free and shoves VC back into the ropes, pushing him into the air as he comes back…

HA: WORLD EATER!

HE: No…

The arena erupts as Wood drills his knee into Costello’s face but then he collapses backwards on the mat, devoid of energy. GazzyD and Jerome Dubois both frantically motion for their partners to make tags…

HA: Wood has no energy to make the cover….I don’t even know if he can make the tag…

HE: Both of these guys need to tag out…

Wood is rubbing the back of his neck as he tries to crawl his way across to tag in Gazzy. Costello is still seeing stars as he flails towards the outstretched hand of Jerome Dubois…

HA: Advantage lies with whoever makes the tag first…..GAZZY’S IN!

HE: SO IS DUBS!

Gazzy vaults onto the ropes and dives through the air, taking out Dubois with a flying headscissors. They get back up and Gazzy crashes a roundhouse kick into Dubs’ head before he runs to the ropes and springs…

HA: ASAI MOONSAULT!

Gazzy connects with the moonsault and covers..
…1
….2
………shoulder up!

HE: Never would that have been a three…

The crowd are cheering as Gazzy gets back to his feet. He wills Dubois to stand and then he kicks him firmly in the stomach…

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

Dubois struggles against Gazzy’s grip and then succeeds in swiping his legs out from under him. He stomps down on Gazzy’s chest and then drops back, catapulting his opponent to the corner…

HA: Gazzy landed on the ropes….Crossbody!

Gazzy leaps back from the second rope and he takes Dubois down………………1…………………2…………….Dubs just kicks out. They scramble back up and Dubois scores with a vicious, borderline, kick to the midriff and then flips Gazzy up on his shoulders…

HE: CULTURE SHOCK!

The crowd boo as Dubois scores with the “dominator” powerbomb and he drops down into the cover, a smug smile on his face…
…..2
…………….3!

HE: Dubs wins…

Liam Wood just about dives across and breaks the pinfall up in time. Wood drags Dubs up and tries to lock him in place for the “Viper driver” but Dubs spins out and kicks Wood in the stomach…

HE: Culture Shock for Wood…

Wood drops off the back and he waits for Dubois to turn around before crunching him with a fantastic pele kick. Wood gets back to his feet but Costello grabs his heel, from the outside, and he drags Wood under the bottom rope…

HA: We have a fist fight breaking out here outside of the ring…

Wood and Costello trade blows until Wood nails a stiff knee to the stomach and then batters Costello’s head off the top of the steel steps. Costello staggers back into the ringside barrier and Wood makes his way over to him…

HE: WHAT A PUNCH!

HA: He has damn brass knucks on….referee…

HE: He can’t see it…

The crowd are booing hysterically as Costello suddenly swings around and he decks Wood with one huge right hand to the jaw. The cameras pick up on Costello placing something shiny back in his trunks before the action moves back to the ring…

HA: Costello should have DQ’ed there…

HE: Oh shut up…

Gazzy has stumbled over to the ropes and he vaults up for a “starship pain” but finds nothing but Dubois’ knees upon his landing. Gazzy staggers away and Dubois quickly scrambles over and drags him back up…

HE: What a perfect night this is turning into….FORTUNE!

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

The crowd erupt as Gazzy floats over Dubois’ shoulder, spins him around, and then scores with his finisher…
…1
….2
….Costello slides back into the ring…………….3!

HA: Costello was too late…

The cheers ring all around the Copper Box as “Limelight” booms out of the speakers. Gazzy rolls away from Costello and under the bottom rope, a triumphant smile on his face. He stumbles over to check on Wood but Viper is practically out cold…

HA: I think Wood got knocked out by that brass “knucks” shot from Costello….that was a blatant DQ…

HE: The referee can’t call what he doesn’t see…plus Wood is on the winning side anyway, so quite whining…

HA: He doesn’t look much like a winner now…

Gazzy helps Wood up to his feet but Wood pulls away from his partner and insists he can walk by himself. Gazzy looks a little annoyed by Wood as he watches him stagger into the aisleway…

HE: I guess Wood doesn’t want any help…

HA: Gazzy was just trying to be a friend….looks like the tension is rising once again for the “Key to the Kingdom” match…

HE: Either that or Wood is a little sore that Gazzy is Magnusson’s new play thing and he never got the call…

HA: I doubt that is the case…

Costello is standing over Dubois, looking disgusted, and he begins to trash talk his partner. He shakes his head and slicks his hair back before stomping down on Dubois’ head…

HA: Costello taking his frustrations out on his own partner now…

HE: I like Dubois but he dropped the ball tonight…

HA: So he deserves a kick to the head? Costello is mentally unhinged….he just cannot co-exist with anyone…

GazzyD tags hands with the fans and then shares a stare-down with Vincent Costello as he backs into the aisleway, once again having his arm raised in victory by the referee.

HA: If GazzyD gets the pinfall at Scars and Stripes then he will have the “Key to the Kingdom”…

HE: He got lucky tonight…in ten days it will be a whole different ball game, every man for himself, and he won’t be smiling when it is all over…

Match result: GazzyD/Liam Wood via pinfall
Match time: 13 minutes, 16 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:13 pm

*Mr Hernandez is standing in front of the cameras backstage with a mic in hand, Alexander Altair stood next to him.

MH: Ladies and gentlemen my name is Miguel Hernandez and I represent The Authority. After last week's travesty of an interview by Timothy Allen, I will be conducting a short conversation with Mr Altair here for your viewing pleasure.

*He turns to Altair

MH: Alexander, thank you for joining me. Tonight you face Keith Leone and look to send him back to retirement where he belongs...are you confident?

AA: Yes, very.

MH: Does Leone deserve ring time with our International Champion?

AA: If Mr Jones believes it so then I am happy to wrestle with this layabout and teach him a lesson about the new era of this company.

MH: Do you have anything to say directly to Mr Leone?

AA: Thank you. Thank you, Keith, for coming back here and reminding us all that you are really nothing but an old man who found a modicum of success in a poorly run company. You brought down a tired regime and played the piper in an era many wish to forget. Tonight we start the end of your comeback and we usher you away into the empty bottles and eventual hospital rooms once your alcoholism truly takes you down to the lowest ebb. And hopefully you'll suffer there until the lights turn out.

*Altair shakes hands with Hernandez and walks away as Hernandez turns back to the camera.

MH: Harsh but fair words from our International Champion.

*The scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:15 pm

*JJ Johnson is in a darkened locker room getting himself ready for the match. He checks his attire and feels his lower back. He winces slightly but then grits his teeth.

JJ: Been here before man. Nothin' new. Where you belong........

*He takes a deep breath and punches his fist into his other hand. He looks up to the invisible camera and starts speaking to himself.

JJ: Lapping up to the fans? You say what Leone? You think JJ Johnson needs yours or anyone else's sympathy? Man, Carter and Porter really messed with your head last week didn't they? But I tell you what Leone......my head is screwed damn on. I have nothin' to prove. Nothin' to say. I'm focused on what I need to do tonight and the nights that finally lead up to you and me staring at each other from across our mutual home. A four cornered ring.

*He looks to the side and carries on speaking.

JJ: JJ isn't saying he can't be a damn fool. I have made mistakes in this business and helping your sorry ass last week was one of them. But not no more. You made it clear that you stand alone. So JJ will do the same. When he faces Jones' crew he isn't expecting Limowreck to play and you to have his back........

*He looks to the camera and smirks.

JJ:..............a back that is in fully working and fighting order.............

*He looks away again.

JJ: But that's fine. JJ will prove how damn good he is and if the fans cheer at the end, then they cheer. He can't stop them and it ain't nothin' for you to get jealous about. You just sit back and watch JJ Johnson show you how it is done - without no-one needing to come to his aid.

*He stands and loosens up. He cracks his head from side to side and goes to leave the locker room.

JJ: If Jones wants to be stupid enough to get up in my business then him and his two bit soldiers are gonna get the full force of the franchise reigning down on them. JJ Johnson never backed down from a fight and he aint about to start now. Hear that Leone......that isn't sympathy talking. It is fact. Bout time your ass dealt with that.

*He looks intently into the invisible camera before walking out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:16 pm

*Mr. Jones and Hernandez are stood backstage watching the previous JJ Johnson interview. Hernandez sighs as he turns to his boss

MH: Please don’t take this the wrong way boss but why the fixation on JJ Johnson and Keith Leone – I get that they were brought in here by Magnusson, I don’t doubt that was a move to antagonise you but why are you letting them get under your skin so easily?

*Jones remains focused on the screen

MH: I can’t help but think all this effort that we are putting into them is somewhat wasted when we should be focused on other things

Are JJ and Leone really our problem and more to the point do we want them to be?

I’m not trying to tell you how to do things but do we really want to poke them with a stick…………I am sure Bad Intentions are more than capable of getting the job done but do you really think it ends there?

Take Genesis for example, Leone destroyed them almost single handedly and Johnson, how many times did he save 6WF?

I’m not saying we can’t beat them but why bother when they are so intent on beating one another?

*Jones rubs his chin as Hernandez continues

MH: Just think about it, that’s all I am asking, after all I am here to advise not tell you how to do things

*Hernandez smiles as Jones continues to stare at the image of JJ Johnson on the screen

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:18 pm

Match 5
Keith Leone vs Alexander Altair

Back at ringside and the crowd boo as “MK Ultra” hits the speakers. Alexander Altair, decked out in a black robe, walks out on the stage. His dark eyes shine with malice and then he undoes the robe, revealing the International Championship around his waist…

HA: This is our only one on one confrontation tonight and it marks Keith Leone’s second match back in 6CW…

HE: Up against the 6CW International Champion, Alexander Altair…Leone is going to be way out of his depth in this one…

Altair walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring before the lights go down and “Limowreck” booms out to an unbelievable ovation from the fans in attendance. Pyros burst into the air and then the hooded figure of Keith Leone appears…

HA: This crowd just cannot get enough of the fact that Keith Leone has returned home…

HE: I’m over it already…it’s time to stop this sham and put this has-been back in his place…

Leone lowers his hood, his eyes alive with excitement, and then he begins his march to the ring. He tags a few hands and then he drops his jacket to the floor and rolls under the bottom rope…

HE: Get him, Alex…

HA: Altair allowing Leone no time…

Altair is upon Leone with hard stomps to the back before Leone can even get to his feet. Leone manages to stumble up and he tackles Altair back into the corner and looks for a shoulder thrust but Altair drives his knee into Leone’s shoulder. Leone staggers away and Altair runs in behind him with a chopblock…

HA: Altair will look to pick Leone apart in any way he can….that is his M.O…

HE: He’s an assassin in that ring…

Altair stomps down on Leone’s knee and then he lifts the leg up off the floor and drives it back down into the canvass. He repeats the process twice more and then he drags Leone to the ropes and places his leg on the bottom one…

HA: Altair is relentless here in the early going…

HE: He’s taking Leone to school…

Altair uses the ropes to leap into the air and then he drives all of his body weight down into Leone’s knee. The referee warns him about it but Altair ignores him and continues…

HA: Altair is going to get himself DQ’ed…

HE: It is worth it if Leone can’t walk out of here…

Altair leaps up again but this time Leone brings his other foot up and kicks Altair in the spine as he comes down. Altair rolls away, in pain, as Leone takes the time to get some feeling back in his leg…

HA: Leone needed that, just a little something to take the pressure off…

Leone gets back up and he rushes into Altair with a clothesline before allowing him back up and he dropkicks him back down. Altair gets up again and Leone punches him back to the ropes before whipping him across the ring…

HE: Never going to work…

Leone ducks his head for a backdrop but Altair stops short and delivers a hard kick to his opponent’s face. Leone staggers back and Altair runs at him…

HA: POWERSLAM!

The crowd cheer as Leone flips Altair around and slams him into the mat……………….1…………………2……………..shoulder up. Leone drags Altair back up and lifts him into a suplex before making his way over to the corner…

HE: Leone is up against a champion here, in the end the size of the challenge will be too much for him….

Leone begins to climb to the top rope but Altair is able to get back up and drop against the ropes, causing Leone to crotch himself on top. The crowd boo as Altair drives punches into Leone’s head and then he delivers an iconoclasm from on high…………………1………………………..2…………………..Leone gets his shoulder up!

HA: Altair is no slouch, current INT Champion and member of The Authority…..this is a tough match for Leone, a tough match for anyone on the roster…

Leone stumbles up and Altair drives a palm into his throat before swinging him into a neckbreaker…………….1……………….2………shoulder up. Altair drops knees and fists down into Leone’s head before he runs back off the ropes and kicks Leone right in the back of the head………….1……………..2…………..Leone kicks out!

HE: Altair is one of the most physical guys on the roster, his style is not what Leone wants to be facing after such a long time out of the ring…

HA: Altair is certainly going to leave his mark on Keith Leone, no matter the outcome…

Leone tries to use the ropes to pull himself up but Altair crashes punches into his back and then he drags him away from the ropes and lifts him up into a belly to back slam. He quickly rolls on top of Leone’s back and pulls his head up for a camel clutch…

HE: This is brilliant…

HA: Altair loves submissions to grind the opposition down…

Leone lets out a yell of pain as Altair pulls up on his chin to get full application of the hold. The referee kneels down to check on Leone…

HE: Tap out…

Leone refuses to give in and he slams his hand down to the canvass and begins to claw his way closer to the ropes. Altair is holding on, really tugging back on Leone’s head, but he cannot contain the forward momentum….

HA: Leone has the ropes…break the hold…

Altair releases on the count of four and then stands up, a sick grin on his face. He begins to stomp down on Leone’s back again before he drags him away from the ropes and tries to drop down to lock in a crossface…

HE: Finish him…

Leone scrambles and fights his way free before rolling back to his feet. Altair greets him with a hard kick to the stomach and tries to suplex Leone but he floats over the back and counters with a stiff standing neckbreaker…
…1
…..2
………shoulder up!

HA: Leone is as durable as they come…you don’t just put this guy down on the first try, you need to be willing to go the distance…

Leone pulls Altair up and looks for a piledriver but Altair swipes Leone’s legs out from under him and then tries to turn over into a figure four leglock…

HA: Roll-up…

Leone grabs Altair’s trunks and drags him down……………….1……………………2………….kickout. They both get back up but Leone gets in first with a sharp kick to the stomach and he follows up with a double armed DDT…

HA: That may do it…

….2
…….kickout. Leone moves back to his feet and he wills Altair back up before scooping him onto his shoulders…

HA: Tombstone…

HE: Guess again…

Altair kicks his feet and he manages to drop off the back before rushing back off the ropes and returning with a heavy spear…
…1
……2
………..Leone kicks out!

HE: Altair is breaking Leone down….it is only a matter of time…

Altair staggers over to the corner and he waits, patiently, for Leone to stand up before rushing at him at full speed…

HE: FLYING KNEE!

Leone drops down out of the way and sends Altair crashing into the turnbuckle behind. Altair comes stumbling back and Leone hauls him into a big release German suplex before crawling to the corner once again…

HE: Didn’t work out for him last time…

HA: DID THIS TIME!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd cheer as Leone leaps from the top rope and he drives his elbow deep into the heart of Alexander Altair…
…1
……2
………..thr-shoulder up!

HA: Not quite enough…

HE: There was never a chance…

Leone makes his way to the corner and he stomps his foot down into the mat, urging Altair to get up, and then he launches forwards…

HA: CONCUSS KICK!

Altair ducks the kick and counters with a big sit-down chokebomb………………1…………………………2……………………Leone just about gets his shoulder up!

HE: That was a three, surely…

HA: Leone still in this one…

Altair complains to the referee about a slow count but the official just waves him away. Altair gets back up and he pulls Leone upright before scooping him onto his shoulders and he then runs him forward…

HE: Powerslam coming up….

Leone manages to drop off behind and he shoves Altair into the ropes before scooping him into an inverted atomic drop as he comes back. Leone then swipes Altair’s legs…

HA: Sharpshooter….

Leone tries to lock in the submission but Altair wriggles free and then he reaches up and jams his thumb right into Leone’s eye. Leone staggers away, blinded, as Altair is able to crawl back up…

HE: FLYING KNEE!

The crowd groan as Altair thunders into Leone with the brutal knee and he drops into the cover…
…1
……2
……….3!

HE: Yes…

HA: Leone kicked out!

The crowd look concerned but Leone just pops his shoulder off the mat at the very final moment. Altair is looking crazed as he once again complains to the referee…

HE: I think that was dodgy officiating…

HA: You will look for any excuse….Altair will need to find another way to get the job done…

Leone is dazed as he tries to get back up to his feet. Altair pushes past the referee and he grabs Leone from behind, pulling him forwards…

HE: STRAIGHT JACKET!

Altair tries to drag Leone down to the ground for the finishing submission hold but Leone somehow stays on his feet and then he sits down into an inverted jawbreaker. Altair falls away, disorientated, and Leone quickly gets back up…

HA: CONCUSSS KICK….JUST LIKE THAT!

The audience roars as Leone almost kicks Altair’s head from his shoulders and he falls into the cover…
…1
……2
…………..3!

HE: No, this isn’t the way it was supposed to be…

HA: Keith Leone knocks off Alexander Altair in a fantastic battle…

The cheers continue to ring out as the referee raises Keith Leone’s arm in victory. Leone looks down at his fallen opponent and grins before stumbling over to the ropes…

HA: Leone knows he was in a fight….Altair controlled a lot of that match but you give Leone half an opportunity and he will take it…

HE: This is a travesty, I hate Keith Leone…

Leone savours the reaction of the crowd and he climbs out of the ring to celebrate with some of them whilst Alexander Altair is slowly revived in the ring.

HA: I’m sure JJ Johnson was watching that with great interest….Keith Leone seems to be getting better with every passing week….can Johnson measure up later tonight?

Match result: Keith Leone via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes, 12 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:20 pm

*Dean Andrews is sat backstage at his desk when the door flies open and in walks an irate Jackson Black

JB: I'm a patient man Dean but I'm not willing to wait forever. I asked last week you grant me one request, I have waited for your answer and yet I find you here. Jackson Black does not beg Dean and he also doesn't take kindly to being messed around, so what is your answer and trust me it better be the right one, for your sake

*Andrews looks at Black sternly

DA: Are you threatening me Jackson?

*Black remains unmoved

DA: I know your history Jackson but don't think that intimidates for one second. This is not 2012 and you do not have the might of Genesis to back you up.
Things have changed around here, there is a new sheriff in town

*Black narrows his eyes

DA: But on this occasion your luck is in and not because of your empty threats but because I really think that this match is something the 6CW universe want to see
So my answer Jackson is yes, at Scars and Stripes you have your wish, Jackson Black versus Bam Sparkleston

*The crowd cheer as Black smiles evilly

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:23 pm

Match 6
Handicap
JJ Johnson vs Bad Intentions

HA: This is a moment that the 6CW Universe has been waiting for….the return of JJ Johnson…

HE: Who the hell cares? Keith Leone found out last week that Bad Intentions are more than just a challenge, they are a legitimate threat….Johnson will find out the same thing tonight…

HA: JJ Johnson rescued Keith Leone from a potential beat-down last week at the hands of The Authority’s newest guard dogs….will JJ need the favour returning tonight?

The lights in the arena dim and then the familiar electric blue spotlight begins to search the arena. It comes to rest on the stage and then “Remember the name” screams out to a deafening ovation from the Copper Box fans…

HA: Nineteen months since JJ Johnson wrestled a match….his career was supposed to be over but he has overcome the odds, defied the doctors, and tonight he makes his long-awaited return to a professional wrestling ring…

HE: Give it five minutes and he will wish he had stayed retired….

The noise levels grow as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage and then turns to face the camera. A huge grin is visible on his face and he beats his chest before raising a lone arm up in the air…

HA: The Coalition Salute from JJ Johnson….it has been a long time since we saw that…

HE: Good to see he’s still stuck in the past….that signal is as relevant as his comeback…

JJ removes his jacket and he throws it into the crowd making his way down the aisle. He reaches out to interact with many of his fans and then he climbs up in the ring, heading to all four corners in turn.

HA: You can see the delight on JJ’s face, this means everything to him…

HE: But how is his back or his neck? I don’t care how much training he has done….that body parts were practically destroyed less than two years ago….he can’t know whether they will hold up in a real match…

HA: I guess you are right, nobody knows…but it was JJ’s choice to return and he knows his body better than anyone else…

Huge “JJ” chants ring all around the arena as JJ jumps down into the middle of the ring. He listens to the crowd, loving every moment of it, and then he fixes his attention to the stage as “Indestructible” booms out…

HE: Here we go, Harold….time for the JJ Johnson show to be taken off air…

HA: This is certainly a frightening proposition right now….The Authority don’t want JJ Johnson and Keith Leone here in 6CW and they have sent their dangerous duo to take care of it…

The crowd and JJ continue to wait for the arrival of Bad Intentions but they do not seem to be forthcoming. We then get a live feed on the big screen of action taking place just behind the curtain….

HA: What in the world…

Glory, Justice Porter and Confidence Carter are all waiting to make their entrance but Mr Jones is standing in their way.

Jones: I know the orders I gave you but let’s just say I have re-evaluated our position…

Glory: But where does that leave us? You said you wanted these guys taken care of, this was our ticket to the big time…Leone superkicked Confidence two weeks running, we wanted our retribution...

*Jones smiles

Jones: Well now I need that anger targeted elsewhere....eventually everything comes back around and one day Keith Leone will pay but not now..I appreciate the disgruntlement but my decision on this matter is final. We have a war to be won against those who oppose us, who threaten our dominance….two dried up has-beens are no threat, in fact the chances are they are going to end each other anyway, why waste our ammunition?

*Glory places her hands on her hips and motions to Bad Intentions

Glory: But, Michael, we need to know where we stand now. Bad Intentions are ready to be the best tag team this company has ever seen…the sidelines is not where we want to be…

Jones: Who said anything about sidelines? I need all hands on the deck, I need all of my “soldiers” on the front line….Magnusson and Andrews want to take this to the final frontier and I am more than happy to meet them head on….this is a battle for power and survival and I want them gone from this company….I need you three on board with the rest of us, concentrating on the true enemies…

Glory: So we have a new assignment?

*Jones laughs

Jones: Indeed you do….why don’t we go back to my office and discuss this further….

*Justice Porter and Confidence Carter shrug before following Glory and Mr Jones towards the office of the co-owner. The action then returns to ringside.

HE: So we don’t have a match…

HA: I guess not…Mr Jones has called off the hit squad on JJ Johnson and Keith Leone….what a turn of events…

The crowd are voicing their disgruntlement as JJ Johnson is left in the ring without an opponent. JJ is looking around, apparently a little confused, and then “Limowreck” screams out to another standing ovation….

HA: I was just about to say that JJ Johnson may not have any action here tonight…

HE: I guess Leone has something he wants to get off his chest….

Leone slowly makes his way down to ringside, showered from his previous match, and he climbs into the ring with a microphone in hand. He steps closer to JJ and eyes him up…

Leone: And just when I was really getting excited to see the first match back for JJ Johnson….what a shame…

*There are some boos from the crowd for Leone’s words

Leone: But you know JJ, three weeks ago we stood in this ring and we made a deal….fair enough we didn’t sign a contract and we didn’t make it official but I seem to recall you telling me that you would agree to face me in your very first match back in this company….

*JJ is just looking at Leone, no emotion traceable

Leone: So you can forgive me for being a little annoyed to see you out here, kitted out for a fight, because that means that the word you gave me three weeks ago meant nothing….for a man who prides himself on telling the truth, standing as a role model for others, you just proved that what comes out of your mouth means jack…

*There is a collective intake of breath from the crowd as JJ squares up to his rival. Johnson then receives a mic from a stagehand.

JJ: Are you done? You know, Keith, whilst I can understand that it may be a little hard to understand why I was going to compete here tonight despite telling you that I would face off with you in my first match back….I’d like you to realise that the sun and all the rest of the universe doesn’t shine out of your little a55 the way you like to think…

I know you love the idea that everything is about you, that the world revolves just for your benefit….and heck it wouldn’t be Keith Leone unless there was something to whinge about or scream “conspiracy”….but newsflash, Keith, JJ Johnson don’t take orders from you….I don’t bow down to you and I don’t play games….I’ll do whatever in the hell I like and you will smile and like it if you know what is good for you…

*The tension is almost unbearable between the two men

Leone: Puff your chest out, raise your voice, start throwing out insults and threats….yeah JJ Johnson is back in pro—wrestling…

No matter what you say JJ, the fact is that you said one thing with the intention of doing the opposite….I don’t care how many fights you have before we step in the ring, I couldn’t care less because I’ll whoop your a55 either way….but my complaint is that a man like you is so conceited and full of (beep) that you can’t even tell when you are lying or telling the truth…

In the ring you were a fine competitor, I would be a fool to claim otherwise, but like everyone else who finds success in this business…you are as arrogant and as self-centred as anyone else…you claim to have returned for the people but I see right through that…you returned because you want to recapture the glory….you want the success…..you want for you….nobody else…

And at least I have the balls to admit it….whilst I appreciate the support from the crowd, that isn’t why I am here and it never has been…I’ve never made any bones about it or pulled any punches…..I would be successful with or without the fans….I would do everything in my career the exact same way because when it comes down to it….what matters is me…my career, my success….it is all about me…

*There is a really mixed atmosphere inside the Copper Box

JJ: That is where we are different, Keith….do don’t you dare stand here and pretend to know me, or about me….I’m glad you have a little set of coconuts down there because without them I’d be facing a domestic violence charge for what I am going to do to you when we finally get it on…

Unlike you, and despite what you think, I do fight for all of these people….for every single person who has ever supported me in my life, because without that, I wouldn’t be here and I would not have gained the success I have…

And if I have accolades to show for it, it is because I earned them…and I did it with each and every one of these people in my mind and in my soul….I don’t care if your heartless son of b1tch, Keith and I don’t care if you need supporters or not….but I do and I choose to fight for them, so do not ever attack my relationship with the people and try and turn it into something it isn’t….because boy you are fighting a losing battle…

*Leone smirks

Leone: Good old JJ Johnson, the man of the masses….how long did it take for you to learn that speech? You know the first night back for both of us I was so thrilled that you agreed to fight me….so thrilled that finally I could share a ring with a living legend….but as the weeks have gone by I have begun to realise that whilst I may respect you, I really don’t like you JJ because we are worlds apart in everything that we do….and guys like me and you, we’ll never see eye to eye on anything…

You are a marketable asset, you are a poster boy….and I am the guy these cast into the shadows and keep away from media calls…..you are everything they look for in an international, global, megastar….and I am the guy they want to wrestle every night but never represent the company outside of this squared circle…

But when we finally meet in this ring, JJ, I am finally going to prove that is a real difference between acting like a professional wrestler…..and being a professional wrestler…..when we fight there will be no sit-down interviews, photoshoots or conference calls for you to dazzle and impress….you are entering my world….the one where I excel…..and on that night I am going to show the world that Keith Leone is exactly what I say he is….the best!

HE: Wow oh wow….this is intense…

HA: It certainly is…JJ Johnson and Keith Leone could erupt at any moment…

*Leone and JJ continue to stare at each other and then Leone backs away. JJ is looking at Leone with anger in his eyes and he lifts the mic once more…

JJ: Big words, Keith….and I sure as hell can’t wait for you to try and back them up….but just remember one thing…when we do step between these ropes….the only reason you are there is because I allowed you to be…

*Leone raises his eyebrows

JJ: Last week you were done…Jones’ hyenas were ready to strip you to the bone and tear you limb from limb…your stay in 6CW was about to be extremely short lived….but I prevented it….I saved your a55 from humiliation….remember that…

Leone: And when your flat on your back, choking on the teeth I have just kicked down your throat….you remember that saving me was the worst mistake of your entire life…

*Leone throws the mic to the floor at JJ’s feet and then he climbs from the ring and makes his way into the aisleway.

HA: I’d say things just a whole lot more heated between JJ Johnson and Keith Leone…

HE: Boy did they ever…

HA: And now that Bad Intentions have been called off it is just down to these men and their growing rivalry….you could feel the dislike between them…

HE: Respect only gets you so far….Leone and JJ are ready to fight..

“Limowreck” blasts from the speakers as Leone stands on the stage and looks at JJ before the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:27 pm

*Enforcer is getting himself ready backstage in his dressing room. He is sat on a bench lacing up his boots.

??: Hello buddy!

*Enforcer raises his head and looks to where the voice came from. He offers a slight snarl as the camera follows his eye line and shows Max Adamson standing in the doorway. E offers no welcome, but Adamson strolls in regardless.

*He puts a hand on E's back.

MA: Great chance to get the chemistry flowing tonight, aye mate?

E: I'm out there to do a job.

MA: She'll be apples, guys like us ain't the blokes to lose this kinda contest.

E: There is no "us"

MA: Crikey! I didn't mean to call you a Percy! And I ain't no Molly!

*Max laughs loudly to himself and gives E a slap on the back. Enforcer stands up fast and angrily

E: Look, Adamson, we are not a team. We may have to be in matches together, but there is no friendship, no bond.

MA: Sure there is, big guy! We're gonna be tag team champs come the end of Scars and Stripes. I'll be Randy and you be the Hulkster! Or we can be the Brothers of Destruction! Give it a fair go, E.

*Enforcer shakes his head and goes to walk out of the room, but Adamson won't let him by.

E: Get out of my way...

MA: I didn't get this far by letting people make decisions for me. You understand me? You don't get to dictate how my title is defended. I won't be losing MY belt, ok? If you wanna keep yours, maybe you think about a little banter with Max Adamson.

*E just barges him out of the way and walks out as the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:29 pm

*Mike Masters is sat backstage when the door opens and in walks Nate Nack. Masters rolls his eyes as the former 6CW champion stands at the doorway

MM: Well if it isn’t mighty, mighty Nate Nack, the next UK Champion, glad your best buddy could fix you up with that opportunity, must be great to have a friend in the right place to catch you as you fall

*Masters sniggers as Nate shakes his head

NN: I don’t get you Mike. Why the ego, the arrogance. You think that’s how a champion is supposed to act; you think that makes a difference out there?

*Masters stands and the two men stand toe to toe

MM: Tell me Nate, how is a champion supposed to act, what should I be doing to be just like you?

NN: You don’t need to be like anyone, just cut the macho bravado. We’re all on the same team

*Masters snaps back

MM: Are we really, same team pah……………… You tell me, you think Harris is out there thinking we are on the same team, you think he isn’t already looking at ways to double cross me at Scars and Stripes so he can walk out of there World Champ

??: And you’re not

*Masters and Nate turn as Harris walks into the room

SH: Are you really telling me you want to protect what we have rather than look out for yourself, don’t make me laugh Mike. You would sell your granny to get hold of one of those belts. The Tag Championship means nothing to you. All you care about is Mike Masters!!

MM: And you do I suppose. Don’t be a hypocrite Scotty, from the moment you walked in here you’ve been on a fast track to the top, I bet as soon as that gold is around your waist you’ll be stood next to old daddy dearest upholding the family legacy

*Masters and Harris are eye to eye

SH: One more word, I’m begging you

*Nate pushes both men apart and stands between them

NN: Please, this is de ja vu, you both need to sort your heads out. This is exactly what Jones wants, you think this match came about by accident, that The Authority just gave Dean and Magnusson whatever they wanted, he knows that this will cause a division in the group; he will be clapping his hands at this. Please I’m begging you both, for once put your egos on hold and forget about individual glory

Making sure Adamson and Enforcer do not walk out as Tag Champions is the priority, you need to focus!!!!!!!!

*Masters and Harris are glaring at one another as we go to a break ahead of the Main event

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:30 pm

*Leone is walking backstage after his confrontation with JJ Johnson. He takes a bottle of water from one of the ice coolers in the back when he bumps into Daniel Magnusson.

Magnusson: Keith…

*Leone just takes a sip of water, waiting for his boss to speak

Magnusson: I understand that Mr Jones has seen sense and decided that the JJ Johnson/Keith Leone marquee match has no need to be tampered with..

*Leone carries on drinking

Magnusson: And although that has therefore scrapped any plans we had for a tag team match at the Scars and Stripes pay per view….I would like to invite you to Los Angeles anyway to be involved in the show…

Leone: Why? If I’m not wrestling then I’m not interested…

Magnusson: I understand that Keith but as a signed member of the 6CW roster you are obligated to attend events, regardless of whether you want the television time or not. I can’t offer you a match….because the only one you are interested in right now is not readily available for ten days’ time….

Leone: So explain to me why you want me in Los Angeles?

Magnusson: Los Angeles is the hometown of JJ Johnson….his house so to speak….as a businessman it makes great sense to me to showcase JJ and yourself at the PPV….I therefore want an official contract signing between the both of you, I need this in black and white…

Leone: I’ll be on the plane…

Magnusson: Excellent….matches like this do not come around very often, I want to make sure that everything is in order…

*Magnusson aims to leave but Leone holds his hand up

Leone: Just one thing…

*Magnusson raises his eyebrows

Leone: I hope you don’t expect me to wait months for this match….I’ll sign your damn contract but I didn’t come back here to sit on my hands…

Magnusson: And you won’t have to….17th September…..Beachfront Brawl….You’ll have your match!

*The crowd cheer and Magnusson nods at Leone before leaving. The scene ends with Leone smiling and then taking another sip of water.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:31 pm

Main Event
Scott Harris/Mike Masters/Nate Nack vs Enforcer/Max Adamson/Daniel Reilly

HA: It has been a wild night here on Anarchy but we are not done yet….it is main event time…

HE: Time for The Authority to send a message to The Uprising ahead of Scars and Stripes….

“Unbreakable” shatters through the speakers and the crowd roar as Nate Nack comes marching out on the stage. Nack looks supremely focused and he beats his chest before making his way down the ramp…

HA: In ten days it will Nate Nack challenging Daniel Reilly for the UK Championship….that will be a great matchup…

HE: Reilly will wipe the floor with Nack….he can whinge all he likes about being overlooked for world title shots but the fact is that Nate’s time at the top is over…

Nack climbs into the ring and bounces back off the ropes before “Champion” echoes out to another great reception from the fans. Red pyros flash into the air as Mike Masters swaggers out into view…

HA: And in ten days Mike Masters could be either the 6CW or EWF World Champion…

HE: Pigs might fly too…

HA: A huge tag team main event for the PPV….Both world titles and the tag titles on the line….it is going to be historic and remember Masters pinned the 6CW Champion last week…

Masters vaults over the top rope and joins Nate Nack in the ring before “Survival” plays out. The fans go wild as Scott Harris walks out on stage, lowering his good to reveal a face of focus…

HA: And Scott Harris has a pinfall victory over the EWF Champion….if he can do the same at Scars and Stripes he leaves as a world titlist…

HE: Harris got lucky one time….he and Masters can barely hold a conversation without bickering, no way can they hold it together in such a high profile match…

Scott Harris climbs into the ring and he tags hands with Nate Nack before walking past Mike Masters to pose on the turnbuckle. “Broken Dreams” then blares out to boos and the arrival of the UK Champion….

HA: Daniel Reilly is a former two time world champion, the current UK Champion….and the man on Nate Nack’s radar right now…

HE: It goes to show how strong The Authority are….Reilly isn’t the main guy and yet he could be, he is that damn good…

Reilly smirks and poses on the stage before “Saturday Night” booms out to even louder boos from the audience. Enforcer walks out, his eyes full of anger, and he stands side by side with Daniel Reilly…

HA: Last week Enforcer left all three men in the ring in a bloodied heap….courtesy of a sledgehammer…

HE: Last week Enforcer proved why he is so dangerous and why he is integral to The Authority’s success….

HA: But can he and Max Adamson be on the same page? They don’t like each other one bit…

HE: Needs must….they need to learn to fight together for the greater good…

Enforcer unclips the EWF belt and throws it over his shoulder as “Radioactive” rips through the PA system and is greeted by vicious boos. Max Adamson walks out on the stage, grinning smugly, and he lifts the 6CW Championship into the air…

HE: What a trio….two world champions and the UK Champion….fantastic…

HA: A formidable team, of course….but their opponents are too….the tag champions and the longest reigning world champion of all time….this is set to be a classic…

The Authority members make their way down to the ring and then climb up on the apron. The tension is obvious and the hatred between all six is at boiling point as they all climb into the ring….

HE: The referee is going to struggle to contain this…

HA: The last stop on the road before we head to LA for Scars and Stripes….who is going to grab the momentum?

There is a brief talk from the referee and then Scott Harris and Daniel Reilly offer to start out for their respective teams. The noise in the Copper Box is at maximum as the bell sounds and the competitors circle for an opening…

HE: Every time I look at Harris I just want to see him get beat down…I can’t believe he is related to Mr Jones…

HA: He isn’t too keen on the idea himself…

Harris and Reilly lockup before Harris quickly twists Reilly’s arm and wrenches him to the floor. He pulls Reilly back up and applies a side headlock but Reilly is able to back up against the ropes and shoot Harris across the ring…

HE: Look at that dropkick…

Reilly knocks Harris to the floor with the flying kick and then he waits for him to get back up and cracks him with a heavy clothesline……………..1…………………2……………..shoulder up. Reilly pulls Harris up and connects with a European uppercut before whipping him into the corner. He follows but Harris kicks out with both feet and knocks Reilly back…

HA: That is uncalled for…

Harris readies himself to run out of the corner when Enforcer punches him in the back of the head. Harris stumbles out of the corner and Reilly takes advantage with a spinebuster…….1………………….2……….shoulder up!

HE: Enforcer showing he is happy work for the team here…

HA: But if it comes down him or Max losing their world titles next week there is no way Enforcer will be a team player…

Reilly stands up and he stomps down on any part of Harris’ body he can reach before tagging Enforcer into the mat. Big E drags Harris up and drills him with hard right hands before whipping him off the ropes and taking him down with a solid side-slam as he returns………………1………………2………..shoulder up!

HE: Enforcer is going to show everyone that Harris is not on his level…one fluke victory doesn’t make you a world champion…

Enforcer rags Harris back up and he connects with a stiff knee to the midsection and then he suplexes Harris up into the air. He holds his foe for five seconds before setting him down with a jackhammer ……………………..1………………………..2………………Harris kicks out!

HA: Enforcer has been the EWF Champion since October of last year, he has defeated some fine challengers…but could Scott Harris or Mike Masters be one challenge too far?

HE: Are you joking?

HA: Enforcer’s mindset is a little unstable right now….

Enforcer kneels over Harris and tees off with heavy punches before getting to his feet. He then pulls Harris up and looks to flip him up onto his shoulders…

HE: Pumphandle…

Harris drops off the back and he counters with a German suplex. The crowd cheer as he clings on and then he pulls Big E back up before nailing another suplex……and then a third….

HA: Hat-trick from Harris….what where you saying about a fluke?

Harris begins to crawl over to his corner and he bypasses Mike Masters to make the tag to Nate Nack. Nack storms the ring and he knocks Enforcer down with a clothesline…..then a second one….he then lifts Enforcer up and drills him with a huge belly to belly slam……………….1………………….2……………….shoulder up!

HA: Nack and Enforcer have been on opposite sides since this war first started….their dislike of one another is huge…

Nack drags Enforcer up and lands hooks to the body. He then shoves Big E against the ropes and whips him across the ring before demonstrating his strength by bodypressing Enforcer into the air as he comes back…

HE: Ahhhh….

HA: Nate Nack has superhuman strength….

Nack slams Enforcer down to the canvass and then he runs the ropes and returns with a huge splash…
…1
………2
………………Enforcer gets his shoulder up!

HA: Nate Nack wants Daniel Reilly….he is allowing Enforcer to make the tag….

Nack shoves Big E to the ropes and beckons for Daniel Reilly to come fight him. Reilly smirks and climbs through the ropes, ready to engage in a lockup…

HE: How stupid is Nack…

Reilly pokes Nate in the eye and then scores with a flurry of European uppercuts, finishing off with a big dropkick to knock Nack down. Nate gets back up and Reilly kicks him in the gut before planting him with a DDT…………………..1……………………….2……………shoulder up!

HA: Reilly would love nothing more than to gain victory over his number one contender here tonight….would give huge confidence ahead of Scars and Stripes…

Reilly pulls Nate up and shoves him into the turnbuckle before working him over with stomps to the midsection. Reilly delivers another European uppercut and then he reaches out and tags in Max Adamson…

HE: First action for the 6CW Champion…

Adamson picks up where Reilly left off and he stomps on Nate’s stomach. Max then taunts the crowd, circling the ring, before running back to the corner and nailing a monkey flip to send Nate crashing back to middle. Max gets up and he waits for Nate to stand before running towards him…

HE: FAMAXER!

…2
……….Nate pops his shoulder!

HA: Nate Nack is suddenly not having such a wild time in there…

HE: He is experiencing Authority dominance….I thought he would be used to it by now…

Max kneels for a second and then he gets back up. He takes a long look at Masters and Harris before laughing and turning back to Nack. He pulls Nate up and tries to gutwrench him into a powerbomb but Nack lands out front and scoops Max on his shoulders…

HA: BIG ENDING!

Adamson drops off behind and he shoves Nate to the corner before quickly following in with a flying splash. He grins as he lifts Nack onto the top rope and then follows him, delivering a huge superplex….

HE: That is all she wrote…

HA: The ring shook from that impact…

Max crawls across and covers………………….1……………………….2…………………Nate kicks out!

HE: This is easy….it is only a matter of time…

HA: Always underestimating…

Max gets up and he grins at Enforcer, almost goading him, before tagging Big E. He points at Nack as if to say “Think you can do better?”…

HA: Max challenging Enforcer to one up him…

Enforcer lets Nate up and then he nails a huge urange backbreaker and follows up with an urange slam……………………..1…………………..2……………..shoulder up. He slaps the back of Nate’s head and then backs against the ropes and returns with a heavy kick to the face. Enforcer taunts the audience and then he lifts himself onto the second rope and drops a knee into Nate’s head……………..1………………..2……………kickout!

HE: Daniel Reilly must be loving this…his PPV opponent is getting dissected…

Nack staggers back up and Enforcer clocks him with right hands before scooping him up onto his shoulders…

HA: Enforcer looking for a Death Valley Driver…

Nack elbows his way free and then he runs off the ropes for momentum, only to return into brutal big boot to the face. Enforcer turns to Adamson and shrugs his shoulders before tagging in Reilly…

HE: I think Enforcer just tied the scores between him and Max….

Reilly hops over the top rope and lands a legdrop to Nack’s throat…………1………………………2…………..shoulder up. He picks Nate up and delivers a straight suplex before rolling to the corner and he climbs up to the top rope….

HE: Reilly ending this right now….Nate is done….FROGSPLASH!

Nack moves out of the way at the final moment and sends Reilly crashing down into the canvass. The crowd are roaring Nate on as he tries to crawl towards his corner….

HA: Nate Nack really needs to tag out…..GOT THERE!

The cheers ring out as Nack tags the outstretched hand of Mike Masters. Masters quickly springboards into the ring and he knocks Reilly down with a forearm smash before welcoming him back up and scoring with a spinning heel kick………………….1……………….2…………….kickout!

HA: Mike Masters has been close on two occasions to winning a world title….will it be third time lucky?

Reilly gets back up and is met by a thunderous dropkick to the face and then Masters springs onto the ropes and floats back with a solid elbow to the heart…
….1
…..2
………..shoulder up!

HE: Masters has skills but mostly he just talks a lot….Enforcer has already beaten this joker, Scars and Stripes will be no different.

Reilly staggers up and Masters connects with forearms before whipping him towards the corner. Reilly is able to reverse and send Masters to the turnbuckle but MM goes straight up the ropes and twists back….

HA: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:32 pm

….2
……….shoulder up. They scramble back up and Masters nails a hurricanrana into a pin……………..1……………………2………………..kickout!

HA: Close calls….Mike Masters is all fired up right now…

They rise again and Masters gets in with a kick to the stomach before springing onto the ropes and he sunset flips over Reilly………………….1…………………..2……………Reilly rolls through and punts Masters right in the face……………….1…………………….2…………….shoulder up!

HE: Now Masters is done for….

Reilly rubs his jaw as he gets up and then tags in Max Adamson. Max quickly gets in the ring and he stomps down on Masters’ chest before dropping on top of him and he pummels at the face of his foe….

HE: Masters may have a tag team victory over Max but when it matters he won’t stand a chance…

Max gets up and he delivers a hard punch to Harris, knocking him off the apron, before he screams at Masters to get back to his feet…

HA: GORE….

Masters counters the spear with a drop toe hold and he quickly rolls Max over, applying a Boston crab in the middle of the ring…

HE: Fight out, Max…

HA: Adamson didn’t even see that coming…

Max yells in pain and tries to crawl for the ropes but finds himself too far away. Enforcer clambers into the ring and nails a “northern” lariat to the back of Masters’ head…

HA: That should be a DQ….

HE: Rubbish….Enforcer doing what he has to…

The referee has to order Enforcer back to the corner and then he has to restrain Harris from trying to get in the ring for retribution. Max Adamson is able to get back up and he lifts Masters up into an electric chair position before dropping him back into a sickening German suplex…

HA: Masters may have whiplash from that…

…..2
…………shoulder up from Masters. Max gets to his feet and Enforcer slaps him across the back…

HE: Just keep calm Max…

Adamson looks annoyed as Enforcer makes his way up to the top rope and then dives off with an elbow to the chest of Masters………………..1…………………………..2………………..shoulder up. Enforcer then pulls Masters up to his feet and he flips him up onto his shoulders…

HE: Power…

Masters punches down into Enforcer’s head and then he rolls down the back into a pinning combo…………………….1…………………………………2……………………..shoulder up. They both get back up and Enforcer pushes Masters up in the air before driving his boot into his face as he comes down………………1……………………….2………………Masters just manages to kick out!

HA: Amazing move from Enforcer….Mike Masters barely surviving…

Enforcer shrugs his hair from his face and then he makes his way to the corner and kneels down. He waits and watches for Masters to start moving and then he runs out towards him….

HE: FACECHECK!

Masters ducks the forearm smash at the last moment and then counters with a zigzag neckbreaker from nowhere. Both men are flat out on their backs…

HA: Mike Masters dodged a moving bullet there….and HERE COMES HARRIS!

Masters is able to tag his partner in and Harris is quickly able to go up top before launching off into a frogsplash on Enforcer…
…1
……..2
………….shoulder up!

HE: God I hate Harris…

Enforcer staggers back up and misses wildly with a clothesline before being launched into a German suplex. Harris drags him back up but changes his arm position and scores with a dragon suplex………………………1…………………..2………………Enforcer kicks out!

HA: Scott Harris wants to be a world champion, he wants to prove his father wrong and drive The Authority from this business….

Harris waits for Big E to get up and then he looks for a t-bone but Enforcer lands three quick head-butts until Harris releases him. Enforcer then hooks Harris in a full nelson and lifts him up…

HA: Harris rolled through!

….2
………Enforcer kicks out. They both get back up and Harris looks for a running codebreaker but Enforcer pulls out and sends Harris clattering onto the deck. Big E then grabs Harris’ legs and he slingshots him to the corner before scooping him up on his shoulders as he comes back….

HE: DEATH VALLEY…

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

The crowd roars as Harris drops off the back and he plants Enforcer with the Olympic slam…
…1
……2
…….3!

HE: Thank you Daniel Reilly…

Reilly breaks up the cover at the final second. He then starts stomping down on Harris until Nate Nack bursts into the ring and slams into Reilly, driving him backwards through the ropes and to the outside…

HA: The referee needs to try and act here…

Nate Nack pulls Reilly around and drives his head against the Spanish announce table before throwing him to the floor. In the ring, Harris is back on his feet and he tries to grab the legs of Enforcer, turning him over into a sharpshooter….

HA: It is all over if Harris can lock this is in….

HE: GORE!

The boos ring out as Adamson comes charging across and almost takes Harris out of his skin with the brutal spear. Max barely has time to savour what he has done when Masters springs from the ropes and dropkicks him in the chest, sending him rolling under the bottom rope…

HA: Mike Masters going after the 6CW Champion….OH YES!

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

Masters runs to the ropes and he somersaults over the top into a fantastic take-down on Max Adamson. Enforcer is getting back up to his feet and he slicks his hair back, snarling, and he waits for Harris to get back up…

HE: As soon as Harris stands he is finished….Enforcer has him locked on…

Nate Nack tries to run Reilly into the ringpost but Reilly drops off Nack’s shoulders and shoves him into the hard steel. Nate then falls into the ringside barrier and Reilly beckons him forward again….

HE: RK-OH!

Nack blocks the RKO and he spins Reilly around and knees him in the stomach. He then lifts Reilly up and floats him over his shoulders before dropping Reilly down across the barrier….

HA: WAKE UP CALL!

The sickening stunner causes Reilly’s chin to crunch off the railing and leaves him flat out in the front row of the crowd. Nack gets up to survey his handiwork when Mike Masters is thrown into him by Max Adamson…

HE: Masters just took out Nate….

HA: Inadvertently…

Masters staggers back around and Adamson tries to scoop him up but Masters drops off the back and shoves Max into the ringsteps. Masters then makes a break for the ring…

HE: FACECHECK!

Harris just ducks the running forearm from Enforcer and then looks for an Olympic slam but Enforcer jumps out behind him…

HA: DISASTER KICK!

*Crowd groan

Masters looks for the flying kick but Enforcer ducks and Masters takes Harris out. Enforcer then shoves Masters away, into the path of Max Adamson…

HE: CYCLONE….

HA: FACECHECK!

Adamson downs Masters as Enforcer runs the ropes and clatters into Harris with the forearm smash…
…1
……2
…………..3!

HE: That is how world champions conduct themselves…

The crowd are booing as “Saturday Night” booms out and Enforcer and Max have their arms raised in victory. They share a look of dislike but then nod their heads as they make their way to the outside. They both pull up the ring apron…

HA: What is going on here?

HE: They may not like each other but they know that The Uprising I a problem that needs dealing with….

Enforcer and Max both pull tables out from under the ring and they slide them under the bottom rope. The crowd are booing as they set the tables up in the middle of the ring and then move towards Harris and Masters…

HA: Mike Masters and Scott Harris may not make it to Scars and Stripes…

HE: We can but hope…

Nate Nack is suddenly back in the ring and he clatters Enforcer from behind before running into Max and spears him into the corner. He drills him with sickening shoulder thrusts before Enforcer comes back and delivers a low blow…

HE: Teach that loser for getting involved….this doesn’t concern him…

HA: This is as much his fight as anyone’s…

Harris and Masters are now back up and they take the fight to Enforcer and Max Adamson. Enforcer suddenly pushes Harris away and he rolls out of the ring…

HE: Where is he going?

HA: Enforcer said that the world title means more to him than anything….he told Max he would leave him high and dry if he had to…

The crowd cheer as Max’s face drains when he realises what is happening. He glares at Enforcer, angry, and is then nailed by a disaster kick to the face. He staggers back and Harris grabs him….

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK THROUGH THE TABLE!

The crowd erupt as Harris ploughs Max through the table in the middle of the ring. Enforcer continues to back away as Harris and Masters stare out after him. Harris then gets to his feet and goes face to face with his “partner”….

HA: But Harris isn’t happy about the kick from Masters either….can they stay on the same page?

HE: No way….only one can leave as a world champion…no way will they remain allies…

There is trash talk between them and then both men begin to motion belts around their waists. The crowd is completely split as the show comes to a close.

HA: What a night this has been….thankyou for joining us folks and do not miss Scars and Stripes. We are live in Los Angeles in just ten days….what on earth is going to happen next between The Authority and The Uprising….tune in to find out….goodnight!

Match result: Enforcer/Max Adamson/Daniel Reilly via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes, 58 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down