The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A possible solution (Bellas) - Summerslam and Raw spoilers

+5
liverbnz
Samo
XR
GSC
DrDeath
9 posters

Go down

A possible solution (Bellas) - Summerslam and Raw spoilers Empty A possible solution (Bellas) - Summerslam and Raw spoilers

Post by DrDeath Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:04 am

Could it be possible that the Nikki heel turn is all a big con.

Say Nikki is now well in with The Authority, she can bring them down from within....

Could it all be a massive con with Nikki infiltrating The Authority and her and Brie gradually bringing them down until Daniel Bryan returns and finishes them off?

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

A possible solution (Bellas) - Summerslam and Raw spoilers Empty Re: A possible solution (Bellas) - Summerslam and Raw spoilers

Post by GSC Tue 19 Aug 2014, 12:02 pm

God I hope not.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

A possible solution (Bellas) - Summerslam and Raw spoilers Empty Re: A possible solution (Bellas) - Summerslam and Raw spoilers

Post by XR Tue 19 Aug 2014, 1:17 pm

I'd imagine you're probably right, and i think they could make it interesting if done right (Make nikki special guest ref for their next match and have her turn back, costing Steph the match).

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 19 Aug 2014, 1:35 pm

The sooner this stupid angle dies the better. I'd love to put this whole saga in a match with Lesnar so he can suplex it 16 times to hell and back. Its a stupid way to keep Bryan somewhat relevant. All this for 9.99. The sooner Steph takes her stupid patronizing and condesending tone with her the better. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 19 Aug 2014, 8:03 pm

I honestly can not stick Stephanie on my TV. She brings nothing to the product. FFS please Hunter stick a bun in her oven quick.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Tue 19 Aug 2014, 8:13 pm

If not I'll volunteer as tribute.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:04 pm

I just want to know how a group of grown adults who are employed to create wrestling storylines and angles actually think that anyone at all wants to watch a rivalry between a very poor wrestler and a woman who never really was a wrestler and last did 10 years ago simply because they're the spouses of two people that had a rivalry.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Aug 2014, 7:45 am

Hero wrote:I just want to know how a group of grown adults who are employed to create wrestling storylines and angles actually think that anyone at all wants to watch a rivalry between a very poor wrestler and a woman who never really was a wrestler and last did 10 years ago simply because they're the spouses of two people that had a rivalry.
Its all just to keep Daniel Bryan relevant while he's out injured, has to be.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 20 Aug 2014, 8:57 am

Brie vs Steph - whoever wins gets control over both RAW and SmackDown. Brie wins and hands the reins to Bryan. This can keep Bryan on screen most weeks feuding with HHH over words, culminating in a 5v5 Survivor Series match for total control, which HHH's team can win.

Have another 5v5 where the members of the winning team have a match for the no1 contendership and you've got two huge SS matches, something that PPV has lacked over the years.

OR. Just accept the fans wont forget about Bryan, trot him out every time they are close to where he lives so he can thank fans for support or give us an update or anything. As soon as this angle is over the better.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 20 Aug 2014, 8:58 am

Hero wrote:I just want to know how a group of grown adults who are employed to create wrestling storylines and angles actually think that anyone at all wants to watch a rivalry between a very poor wrestler and a woman who never really was a wrestler and last did 10 years ago simply because they're the spouses of two people that had a rivalry.

This is the result of having too many writers and Stephanie being in control of Creative.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 20 Aug 2014, 11:55 am

Kay Fabe wrote:
Its all just to keep Daniel Bryan relevant while he's out injured, has to be.

Haha!!

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 20 Aug 2014, 7:13 pm

I understand it's being used to keep Bryan relevant, but all it's doing right now for me is making me not like the Bryan character. The storyline as a whole is awful, Brie Bella is thoroughly unlikeable and the whole cheating thing is unnecessary as well as making him look like a scumbag. 

They would be better off not mentioning Bryan so that the impact of his return is fully felt. Can't help but feel it's because they think without constant promotion his popularity will fall off, where as I think the opposite is true.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down