The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact?

+4
westisbest
The Special Juan
Crimey
VDT
8 posters

Go down

Which One the Top 5ive Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact?

Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_lcap16%Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_lcap0%Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_lcap37%Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_lcap0%Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_lcap47%Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 19

Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Empty Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact?

Post by VDT Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:04 am

Angel Di Maria [Real Madrid - Manchester United] £59.7m

Alexis Sanchez [Barcelona - Arsenal] £35m

Diego Costa [Atletico Madrid - Chelsea] £32m

Eliaquim Mangala [FC Porto - Manchester City] £32m

Cesc Fabregas [Barcelona - Chelsea] £30m

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Empty Re: Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact?

Post by Crimey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:15 pm

Cesc Fabregas for me, I think he's the signing that will propel Chelsea to the league. More important for them than even Costa.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact? Empty Re: Which of the Top 5 Premier League's Big Money Transfer will make the biggest Impact?

Post by The Special Juan Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:17 pm

For once, I can't argue with Crimey. The early signs are very promising for Fabregas & Chelsea. I'd love to be wrong though!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:49 pm

Costa

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:46 pm

Costa for me. Absolutely dominating at the top currently, and thats an extremely tough role to play at Chelsea. Shown himself to be a bull of a striker with wonderful feet.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Wed 03 Sep 2014, 3:28 pm

Fabregas is a fantastic addition to Chelsea, and definitely gives them something different. However, of all those players, it's Costa who has the potential to make the biggest difference simply because he addresses the clearest weakness.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sun 07 Sep 2014, 2:24 pm

think di maria will make the biggest difference, cesc is a brilliant signing and costa will bang a fair few in with the support he has but chelsea already had a very good squad and massively under achieved last season. while we were awful and crying out for anybody who can play football, di maria will improve us more than either of the chelsea players will improve them

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 10 Sep 2014, 8:04 am

I think Costa, he could be the type of player that gives Chelsea the upper hand not only in the league but against the big continental powers. This Chelsea team in my mind is every bit as potent as the first edition Jose teams that dominated the league. To me Chelsea is now a top contender for the CL and the heavy favorite for the league. Last year their problem wasn't the midfield it was at striker and they went out and got probably the best guy that suited their team for that position. He is very drogba like. A mix of power, speed, technique and quite a big nasty streak as well.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down