The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Sep 2014, 2:42 pm

Union Cane wrote:Not wishing to encourage SLWism, but a weird thing happens when I Google '606v2' using Bing, it offers a list of 'related searches' which includes several 606v2 sports pages, the Daily Telegraph, Sugden Barbell (?), Mike Reiss (?) and the facebook page of someone who is presumably Trussman. Strangest pair of trousers I've seen in a long time.

Good God, is that a king cobra over his left shoulder?

Although it looks like he has a huge member down his left leg so probably isn't Truss.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Sep 2014, 2:43 pm

Union Cane wrote:Not wishing to encourage SLWism, but a weird thing happens when I Google '606v2' using Bing, it offers a list of 'related searches' which includes several 606v2 sports pages, the Daily Telegraph, Sugden Barbell (?), Mike Reiss (?) and the facebook page of someone who is presumably Trussman. Strangest pair of trousers I've seen in a long time.

There is also a facebook page for a 606v2 group. Some guy called Sean Ward is pictured wearing Groucho glasses & moustache. It's not me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014, 3:12 pm

C'mon Wiggins.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Sep 2014, 10:15 pm

it's sh1t
on here
and no I'm not Ray Mears
Gal-ted
Gal-ted

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:02 pm

More like father-ted.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:06 pm

Galted wrote:it's sh1t
on here
and no I'm not Ray Mears
Gal-ted
Gal-ted

It's better
In the day
That's when you stay away
Culture cup
Culture cup

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:28 am

Got my tickets to the Momentum Sixes this morning. Kevin Pietersen, Jacques Kallis, Graeme Smith, Andrew Symonds, Brett Lee. It's like a legends tour. Quite chuffed, even if the TLFMR doesn't quite understand my excitement.

Fist
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:46 am

kingraf wrote:the TLFMR

?

Sloppy second.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:09 am

Union Cane wrote:

?

The one not geting nobbed by the barman.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

?

The one not geting nobbed by the barman.

Yet.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:16 am

I hate you all equally.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:22 am

It was actually her birthday Monday (the barmans wife, not TLFMR). I took what I thought was a very positive step by not wishing her happy birthday at all... but then she called to ask why I haven't wished happy birthday yet... it was all quite awkward with reaching excuses like I got a new phone and it doesn't have your birthday on the reminder.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:24 am

Poo wallet her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:26 am

I'm not actually sure of what that accomplishes Sean. Seems rather grotesque, and not in any way fun. Has it ever happened to you?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:29 am

No, just heard about it from the kids at the club last week. Seems a good way of reaping revenge.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:30 am

Should have just told her the truth - you've moved on, doing what's best for you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:48 am

I could do that, but dealing with emotional matters head on is UnSouth African
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:56 am

Did I miss a meeting where we all had vaginas fitted? Relationship advice, feelings and dealing with emotions? Man up the lot of you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:09 am

What's a poo wallet?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:11 am

Union Cane wrote:What's a poo wallet?

Didn't want to ask Union, wanted to keep up the veneer of being young and down with the kids (in a non Yewtree way)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:25 am

I don't know what a poo wallet is. I hate the kids.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:27 am

This is one...

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Th10

Don't get it?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:40 am

Rowley wrote:Did I miss a meeting where we all had vaginas fitted? Relationship advice, feelings and dealing with emotions? Man up the lot of you.

I sense repressed hostility Jeff. Would you like to talk about it?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:41 am

Poo wallet

Poo wallet is a game that involves 1 old wallet, some poo and a road.

Place the poo inside wallet, Leave out on road, hide in a spot where you can watch unsuspecting victims pick up wallet.

Works better if you have a fiver sticking out of wallet to give the feeling that its their lucky day.

Kid- I am bored.
Kid2- Lets play "Poo wallet"

by OsamaBinFappin December 20, 2012

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Did I miss a meeting where we all had vaginas fitted? Relationship advice, feelings and dealing with emotions? Man up the lot of you.

No, absolutely not. I bottle everything up. I suspect I will snap at some point and go all a bit Colombine, however that is still better than discussing feelings.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:48 am

Rowley wrote:
No, absolutely not. I bottle everything up. I suspect I will snap at some point and go all a bit Colombine, however that is still better than discussing feelings.

How's the lad getting on at Uni? Went back last week didn't they?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:52 am

Alright Sean, think he is enjoying it and going out a lot, but he needs to go on a bit of a steep learning curve in terms of what foods to buy and how to get the best of his money. We took him shopping when we took him over there and he will be either starved or skint by Christmas if he does not wake up a bit.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Sep 2014, 9:59 am

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Love you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:00 am

I can't imagine what it must be like for students these days. £4 a pint and the cost of food generally. You used to be able to get bread for 10-20p when I was there and that was only '98 - 2001.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:00 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Love you.

Me too.
x

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:03 am

seanmichaels wrote:I can't imagine what it must be like for students these days. £4 a pint and the cost of food generally. You used to be able to get bread for 10-20p when I was there and that was only '98 - 2001.

They are not there to have pints though, they are there to learn.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:08 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I can't imagine what it must be like for students these days. £4 a pint and the cost of food generally. You used to be able to get bread for 10-20p when I was there and that was only '98 - 2001.

They are not there to have pints though, they are there to learn.

Did you attend The University of Life Cane?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:13 am

I attended the University Of Getting A Job So That If You Want To Have A Pint You Can Buy One With Your Own Money That You Have Earned, And Not Sponge Off The State Or Fatherly "Uncles".
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:14 am

Union Cane wrote:I attended the University Of Getting A Job So That If You Want To Have A Pint You Can Buy One With Your Own Money That You Have Earned, And Not Sponge Off The State Or Fatherly "Uncles".

Exactly where I went. We should have a reunion, Union.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:19 am

We should have it near Mauritius, and invite Bob Crow. And play rugby.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:22 am

Good front row if you got Toppy along as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:24 am

Union Cane wrote:We should have it near Mauritius, and invite Bob Crow. And play rugby.

Normally I would say this is quite random but you don't do random so I'll just have to pretend I understand.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:30 am

Union Cane wrote:We should have it near Mauritius, and invite Bob Crow. And play rugby.

?
That's a bit random.
Like an island.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:32 am

Reunion Island, a Union man, and rugby union.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:37 am

seanmichaels wrote:Good front row if you got Toppy along as well.

'ckoff.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:45 am

Union Cane wrote:Reunion Island, a Union man, and rugby union.

I knew there would be a pattern. You and your patterns.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:47 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I knew there would be a pattern.  You and your patterns.

Almost as though I have some kind of mental illness isn't it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:49 am

Union Cane wrote:

I knew there would be a pattern.  You and your patterns.

Almost as though I have some kind of mental illness isn't it.

Are you particularly soft and cry your eyes out on a Sunday evening? That's a dead giveaway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:01 am

Are you particularly soft and cry your eyes out on a Sunday evening?  That's a dead giveaway.  

Have you ever tried picking up your teeth with a broken arm?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:03 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Are you particularly soft and cry your eyes out on a Sunday evening?  That's a dead giveaway.  

No.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:14 am

I once had to pick up my arm with my broken teeth.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:

No.

Did Mrs Windows help you out when your kid battered you?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:17 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

No.

Did Mrs Windows help you out when your kid battered you?

He didn't batter me.

If Sean, assuming that is what he is suggesting, knocked my teeth out and broke my arm, I would either

a) ask someone else to pick them up

or

b) use the hand on my other arm

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:19 am

If you weren't simply using Reunion to fornm a pattern... I'd say I can't recommend Reunion enough as a Holiday destination. Especially if you're one of those natural beauty people who go on holiday to appreciate the scenery, and not cheap booze and bikini clad women.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:21 am

kingraf wrote:If you weren't simply using Reunion to fornm a pattern... I'd say I can't recommend Reunion enough as a Holiday destination. Especially if you're one of those natural beauty people who go on holiday to appreciate the scenery, and not cheap booze and bikini clad women.

Don't think sean will be heading there any time soon then.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next