The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Pal Joey
kingraf
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Phucking Phirst.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:52 am

Adam D wrote:
Union Cane wrote:They say you learn something every day, my lesson today is that "We don't have to take our clothes off" was sung by a man.
Bit late with this one but I had exactly the same conversation with someone last night about that song. They were adamant it was a woman.

Step forward my knowledge of Jermaine Jackson...(only for google to reveal it was Jermaine Stewart)

Sounds like a miniature Jermaine (or Micheal) Jackson trapped in a test tube filled with helium gas.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:55 am

Union Cane wrote:
Adam D wrote:
Union Cane wrote:They say you learn something every day, my lesson today is that "We don't have to take our clothes off" was sung by a man.
Bit late with this one but I had exactly the same conversation with someone last night about that song. They were adamant it was a woman.

Step forward my knowledge of Jermaine Jackson...(only for google to reveal it was Jermaine Stewart)

I was sure it was a woman, but then I saw the video at the weekend and she had a small moustache, which led me to believe she was actually a man.

Philistines.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:10 am

I've seen women with genuine taches.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:11 am

seanmichaels wrote:I've seen women with genuine taches.

Can you tell what their front bottom looks like from the state of their tache?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:13 am

Not the manliest of men...

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 12stewartJget

...and he died of AIDS.

I do believe he may have been one of those quares.

chin

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:14 am

I'd never heard the song but I knew it sung by a man. The reason for this is because Jackson was credited on the album which featured "Clothes Off" by Gym Class Heroes, which sampled "We don't have to clothes off". Same subject matter. But very different thoughts on the matter.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:14 am

Great picture of Raf.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:15 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I've seen women with genuine taches.

Can you tell what their front bottom looks like from the state of their tache?  

The women I'm thinking of would, I suspect, have had a relatively tidy shaped landing strip but there would have been stubble over quite a large area to the surrounds.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:18 am

is the song ' we don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time whooo whhoooa'?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:19 am

seanmichaels wrote:is the song ' we don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time whooo whhoooa'?

That's the one.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:21 am

bloody hell.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:22 am

I don't have a moustache anymore. It irritated me to no end.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 am

My beard is going grey around the neck. Bit worrying.

Also had a full day off the booze yesterday. Visited the Autumn food festival at Wisley.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 am

I fell off the wagon on Saturday, shot a 68 and celebrated with a pint.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:53 am

Union wrote:I fell off the wagon on Saturday, shot a 68 and celebrated with a pint.

Did you then go home, knock out a prize winning Web Page prior to getting a 5 for and a century for the county side Coxy Union?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:55 am

i had 9 pints and 2 bottles of red.

had a cricket dinner. won the clubman of the year award for the 3rd time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:57 am

seanmichaels wrote:won the clubman of the year award for the 3rd time.

That's for people who are basically sh*t but put in lots of effort.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:01 am

That's your 11809th post.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:01 am

I am sheeet at cricket these days true. I've just been asked to return as skipper for the 1's though. I'd like to but missus will go nuts.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:02 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

That's your 11809th post.

Very witty.

Love your location. heart

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:03 am

Calling bull.Poopie. I've been playing for a much longer time than you at a higher level. In probably more favourable conditions. I've never shot a 68
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:05 am

kingraf wrote:Calling bull.Poopie. I've been playing for a much longer time than you at a higher level. In probably more favourable conditions. I've never shot a 68

He was on a 9 hole pitch and putt

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:16 am

Nett 68.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:42 am

Oh but that doesn't count... what's your current handicap?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:43 am

kingraf wrote:Oh but that doesn't count... what's your current handicap?

autism.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:

autism.

Club foot.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:

autism.

Lol.

Of course it counts. The handicap system allows players of differing proficiencies to play against each other on somewhat equal terms, and as you have pointed out you have been playing much longer and at a much higher level than me, so to compare gross scores would be inherently unfair and entirely pointless.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:48 am

Union Cane wrote:Of course it counts. The handicap system allows players of differing proficiencies to play against each other on somewhat equal terms, and as you have pointed out you have been playing much longer and at a much higher level than me, so to compare gross scores would be inherently unfair and entirely pointless.

It would be a gross mistake.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:50 am

It doesn't count, u have no issues with the handicap system, but I would never use it to claim a score. I'm currently a four handicap. I'd never shoot a 72 and claim a 68. Nett or otherwise.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:52 am

Saffas are good cheats. I'm sure you could find a way round it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:54 am

Wish I hadn't said anything now. Sheesh.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:59 am

What is your handicap though?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:Saffas are good cheats. I'm sure you could find a way round it.

Rubbish!
We are better cheats but you guys are Simply the Best. You are Lake Superior in every dam(n) respect.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:09 am

Anyway, arthropods?

Slice of Pizza and chips... Tasted like pizza and chips.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:18 am

kingraf wrote:What is your handicap though?

28, according to the website that I put all my scores into.

I would join the club and play more regularly and get a proper handicap but it seems to be full of pricks going on about how low their handicaps are.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:26 am

Union Cane wrote:I fell off the wagon on Saturday, shot a 96 and celebrated with a pint.

Fixed for you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 am

rick_dagless wrote:Anyway, arthropods?

I'm here for you, Rick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:32 am

Good man Tino, it's turning into a golf thread again...

We need some official rules around here...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:Good man Tino, it's turning into a golf thread again...

We need some official rules around here...

I can cope with most things, Sean's lies about his mingeometer, Julius correcting my grammar and spelling, Galted and his anecdotes about his cat. All of those are fine.

Golf talk is never fine.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:40 am

The real problem with golf talk is Kim Jong Raf will be along soon to tell us about his 14 hole in ones in one round.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:41 am

I'd rather talk about Soylent Greens.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:41 am

Rowley wrote:The real problem with golf talk is Kim Jong Raf will be along soon to tell us about his 14 hole in ones in one round.

All with the wrong end of the club as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:44 am

He doesn't need a caddy. He prefers to jet ski between holes with his pals.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:50 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:He doesn't need a caddy. He prefers to jet ski between holes with his pals.

Raf doesn't use a caddy. He is that good he only needs one club, and such is his brilliance the other golfists usually carry him round the course on their shoulders.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:53 am

Phuck you Rowley. I don't even have one hole in one. To be honest it's not really even a goal. I'm just trying to get to scratch.

Not the wrong end Tina, but I'm left handed, so you're not far off.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:56 am

Rowley wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:He doesn't need a caddy. He prefers to jet ski between holes with his pals.

Raf doesn't use a caddy. He is that good he only needs one club, and such is his brilliance the other golfists usually carry him round the course on their shoulders.

...and that club was personally handcrafted by Ernie Els.
It's a sort of blazing orange colour with his initials modified so as to resemble a stylised silver lightning bolt motif.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:56 am

kingraf wrote:

Not the wrong end Tina, but I'm left handed, so you're not far off.

Hitler was left handed.

Godwins law.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:58 am

Hitler was right handed. Da Vinci was left handed. As was god
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:00 am

kingraf wrote:Hitler was right handed. Da Vinci was left handed. As was god

F*ck you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:02 am

Hitler was also not tee-total as is often stated. He often drank Champagne with a meal.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next