The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev

+29
Derbymanc
terryaki01
Duty281
owen10ozzy
gab
Herman Jaeger
Rowley
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
3fingers
John Bloody Wayne
bellchees
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Mr Bounce
22-2
milkyboy
theanimal316
hazharrison
AlexHuckerby
jimdig
Steffan
catchweight
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Hammersmith harrier
kingraf
TRUSSMAN66
Seanusarrilius
88Chris05
ONETWOFOREVER
AdamT
33 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BHop v Kovalev Poll

Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_lcap44%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 14 ]
Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_lcap0%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_lcap0%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_lcap6%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_lcap50%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 32

Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Empty Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 03 Nov 2014, 3:30 pm

Intriguing doesn't dot his fight justice. We all know why this fight is extremely interesting to us fans, but who wins and why?

One thing that keeps rattling around my head about Kovalev, and it is the reason I don't think he will be befuddled like so many Hopkins opponents have been of late, is that he is a man with a serious killer instinct. Think of how Eubank was after Watson, reluctant to go for KO finishes. Now think of Kovalev, who has ended a life with his fists (awful for all involved). It is scary how much he seems to love putting people to sleep. Kovalev is really going to try and knock BHop out. Can BHop avoid being stopped and go on to create more history?

Exciting.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev Empty Re: Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 3:37 pm

If Kovalev goes in with the sole intent of Ko-ing Bernard he could come unstuck. He needs to keep his focus and not let the occasion get to him. No doubt people will be banging on about how he could be the man to end the career of B-Hop and if Kova gets that into his head, Bernard will have a shock for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 03 Nov 2014, 3:41 pm

Hopkins split decison but to be dropped and hurt along the way.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 03 Nov 2014, 3:44 pm

Can't look past Kovalev......

I mean he should win.....

but Hopkins can pull a rabbit out a hat.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 03 Nov 2014, 3:49 pm

I think Kov has to go in there with the idea that he keeps working and hitting BHop. Body, arms, to a lesser extent the head. He needs BHop to feel worked. He can't think he is going to spark BHop, but a 49-year- old man does not want to be working for 2 or 3 minutes of any round. Make BHop work.

BHop can hit Kovalev. I don't rate Kovalev in defence. He goes straight back and BHop should be able to catch him.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:16 pm

I don't know if it's the biggest fight of the year, but it's the most intriguing, for me. I actually can't wait for it.

Hopkins can definitely win it, but he might need to fight a virtually flawless fight. On the other hand, Kovalev can afford to lose rounds and make a few mistakes because he has that power to turn things around - and it's immense power. No question in my mind that he's the hardest-hitting guy Bernard has ever fought, and Bernard has been in with plenty of guys who can whack a bit.

Been re-watching quite a bit of Kovalev in the build up to this, and I can see why Hopkins might think there are weaknesses he can take advantage of. Kovalev doesn't look particularly comfortable fighting right in at close quarters (although that's no doubt been exaggerated by the fact that so many guys have tried to fight him going away), he doesn't really give you that many angles and his speed isn't remarkable, either (really top speed has tended to undo Hopkins a bit, like in the Jones, Taylor and Calzaghe defeats).

On the other hand, this isn't Pavlik or Cloud we're talking about. Kovalev does mix up his combinations nicely between head and body, has a decent jab when he decides to use it (which isn't always that often, in fairness), is more accurate than those guys and is less likely to get gung-ho and clumsy, making himself easy prey for Hopkins' counters. Agnew boxed a very cagey fight against him but Kovalev showed he can be patient and disciplined in that fight - and when he eventually did get a chance to close the show, that left hook to the body which broke Agnew's rib and put him down for the count was chilling.

Guys like Cloud and Shumenov have been visibly spooked and disheartened against Hopkins and seemed to mentally check out of their fights against him relatively early. On the other hand, Dawson showed Hopkins zero respect and backed him up, and I was surprised at how much bigger and stronger he looked than Hopkins. Bad Chad's defence was exemplary in that fight to be fair, something I don't think Kovalev can reproduce, but as a one hundred percent, career Light-Heavy he should be able to push Hopkins about a bit, in theory. My worry for Kovalev is that so far he hasn't shown an inside game to match Hopkins' and it might end up with a lot of his offensive work being smothered.

Genuinely can't make up my mind. Sometimes I see Hopkins being made to look 49 all of a sudden and getting blown out, other times I see him staying glued to Kovalev's hip inside, smothering his work and countering him to a decision against all odds. Now and then I get caught between those two trains of thought and see a contentious verdict either way in a fight where Hopkins chances it on the outside, but keeps his chin protected well enough to make it a contest between his more accurate work and Kovalev's more frequent but not as clean industry.

Gun to my head....Kovalev eventually wears him down after being made to look a bit pedestrian for a few rounds - but no outcome, aside from a Hopkins win via stoppage, would surprise me here.

As a side note, I see a lot of fans and commentators are worried that Hopkins might pull some trick to either a) get an unjust win, such as butt Kovalev to see if he can con the referee in to calling a cuts stoppage (Kovalev's eyes have been cut once or twice in his last few fights), or b) get hit with a body shot, go down for the count and then protest that it was a low blow as a way of avoiding giving Kovalev credit, or admitting that he lost. Anything but that kind of guff please, Bernard!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:23 pm

Win or lose I hope Bernard calls it quits. Or if he somehow wins then fight a gimme when he is 50 then retire.

He has nothing else to prove. Far form the most entertaing but a serious ATG with his list of opponents and longevity.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:35 pm

88Chris05 wrote:I don't know if it's the biggest fight of the year, but it's the most intriguing, for me. I actually can't wait for it.

Hopkins can definitely win it, but he might need to fight a virtually flawless fight. On the other hand, Kovalev can afford to lose rounds and make a few mistakes because he has that power to turn things around - and it's immense power. No question in my mind that he's the hardest-hitting guy Bernard has ever fought, and Bernard has been in with plenty of guys who can whack a bit.

Been re-watching quite a bit of Kovalev in the build up to this, and I can see why Hopkins might think there are weaknesses he can take advantage of. Kovalev doesn't look particularly comfortable fighting right in at close quarters (although that's no doubt been exaggerated by the fact that so many guys have tried to fight him going away), he doesn't really give you that many angles and his speed isn't remarkable, either (really top speed has tended to undo Hopkins a bit, like in the Jones, Taylor and Calzaghe defeats).

On the other hand, this isn't Pavlik or Cloud we're talking about. Kovalev does mix up his combinations nicely between head and body, has a decent jab when he decides to use it (which isn't always that often, in fairness), is more accurate than those guys and is less likely to get gung-ho and clumsy, making himself easy prey for Hopkins' counters. Agnew boxed a very cagey fight against him but Kovalev showed he can be patient and disciplined in that fight - and when he eventually did get a chance to close the show, that left hook to the body which broke Agnew's rib and put him down for the count was chilling.

Guys like Cloud and Shumenov have been visibly spooked and disheartened against Hopkins and seemed to mentally check out of their fights against him relatively early. On the other hand, Dawson showed Hopkins zero respect and backed him up, and I was surprised at how much bigger and stronger he looked than Hopkins. Bad Chad's defence was exemplary in that fight to be fair, something I don't think Kovalev can reproduce, but as a one hundred percent, career Light-Heavy he should be able to push Hopkins about a bit, in theory. My worry for Kovalev is that so far he hasn't shown an inside game to match Hopkins' and it might  end up with a lot of his offensive work being smothered.

Genuinely can't make up my mind. Sometimes I see Hopkins being made to look 49 all of a sudden and getting blown out, other times I see him staying glued to Kovalev's hip inside, smothering his work and countering him to a decision against all odds. Now and then I get caught between those two trains of thought and see a contentious verdict either way in a fight where Hopkins chances it on the outside, but keeps his chin protected well enough to make it a contest between his more accurate work and Kovalev's more frequent but not as clean industry.

Gun to my head....Kovalev eventually wears him down after being made to look a bit pedestrian for a few rounds - but no outcome, aside from a Hopkins win via stoppage, would surprise me here.

As a side note, I see a lot of fans and commentators are worried that Hopkins might pull some trick to either a) get an unjust win, such as butt Kovalev to see if he can con the referee in to calling a cuts stoppage (Kovalev's eyes have been cut once or twice in his last few fights), or b) get hit with a body shot, go down for the count and then protest that it was a low blow as a way of avoiding giving Kovalev credit, or admitting that he lost. Anything but that kind of guff please, Bernard!

I have many of the same concerns as you, Chris. Kov is great at mid range, where his power one-two punches are devastating. He needs to ensure he makes Hopkins suffer for coming in close, where Hop can do some work. Bhop cant be allowed to shuffle in and make it dirty. Hopkins should also be too slow to lunge in with single blows and use his noggin like he did with varied success against Dawson.

I am hoping that Hopkins new stance as the Dad of all Boxing will stop him from any foolishness if things are going against him. Only way I see that is if he is on his way to being stopped and doesn't want that on his record.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:36 pm

If Kovo doesn't win I'll never forgive him....

Think it's sad there are those that want Boxing's biggest joke to win and carry on at his age..

He's bad for the sport.........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:38 pm

Does anybody else think BHop is sounding a bit punchy?

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:39 pm

I don't think Kova is too bothered about your feelings Truss.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:40 pm

kingraf wrote:I don't think Kova is too bothered about your feelings Truss.

You don't think ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:41 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:If Kovo doesn't win I'll never forgive him....

Think it's sad there are those that want Boxing's biggest joke to win and carry on at his age..

He's bad for the sport.........
Aye, there's no accounting for those who like Tyson Fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 03 Nov 2014, 6:30 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:Does anybody else think BHop is sounding a bit punchy?

That very question gets asked of every single Philadelphia fighter throughout history, he sounds exactly the same as he did 20 years ago to me.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco_Marky - Stuffington Mon 03 Nov 2014, 6:56 pm

Hopkins certainly isn't boxings biggest joke. He's an accomplished fighter who keeps winning against decent opposition.

Kovalev knocks him out though.

Marco_Marky - Stuffington

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon 03 Nov 2014, 7:07 pm

Kovalev to knock Hopkins wrinkly old ass out after Hopkins tries to stink the house out

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 03 Nov 2014, 7:10 pm

I'm not sure if he sounds punchy or not, but he did seem rather opaque in recent interviews I've seen of him.

So same as usual then.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 03 Nov 2014, 7:59 pm

Kovalev shouldn't even be fighting this man as he is a has-been

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 03 Nov 2014, 8:29 pm

If Hoppo was Welsh I'd encourage him to fight till he was 60.....

An early grave would be a blessing....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Mon 03 Nov 2014, 8:35 pm

I've given up betting against Hopkins. If kovalev can catch him clean he'll win. But floyd seems an easier target these days. Hopkins UD, with no conviction, happy just to watch.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 05 Nov 2014, 4:04 am

Calling Hopkins a joke is just plain stupid.

Rooting for Hopkins, love an individual who tries to do it their own way, love an underdog, and at 49 to run towards the scariest guy in the division... Man he's a warrior.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 05 Nov 2014, 6:59 am

No option for Hopkins to dive out if the ring/feign a shoulder injury/feign a low blow if the fight goes against him?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:17 am

Definitely my second most anticipated bout of the year after Froch Goves 2. One factor not discussed that I think will be the decisive factor here is their respective opposition levels. Cleverly is arguably the best name on Kovalev's ledger. While most of his victories have come in devastating fashion, he hasn't fought remotely at the level Hopkins has operated on for well over 20 years. Kovalev hasnt fought anyone near as skilled and cunning as Hopkins. I believe BHop has the strategy worked out, if his 49 year old body has the strength and stamina to carry it out very stringently, which will be needed, then he will win.

Prediction: Hopkins to nullify Kovalev in his usual manner and hopefully immediate retirement as an ATG.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:37 am

I don't believe Hopkins would have taken the fight if he didn't think he had the tools to nullify crusher. Thinking it and actioning it are two different things though.

I'm fascinated by this fight, in terms of having no confidence in how it will pan out. Like Alex for all the frustrations that come with Hopkins, you have to marvel at the man if he can pull it off. .. at the same time, if he does, he will almost certainly have stunk the place out to do it.

If kovalev knocks him out, it'll look like a sad old man being mugged.

Like I said I'm intrigued, but don't expect to actually enjoy watching it!

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by 22-2 Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:48 am

I've won some cash betting on an underdog Hopkins over the last 10 years...Highlights include his victories over Pavlik and Pascal especially...

Hopkins on points, I'm in no doubt; the man is a genius

22-2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:52 am

3 points off and then slung out after 7 for holding ...If I was refereeing this fight..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:10 am

Not a fan of Hopkins Trussy? Granted his style is hard to watch especially as he has got older but he is creating history with each and every fight.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:22 pm

I cannot see past Kovalev in this fight. If Bernard's not caught early, it gets stopped by the Dr or it's a corner retirement somewhere around 9-10 rounds.

If Popkins wins an SD I think it'll be viewed as a fix.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:28 pm

At the presser

Richardson: 'This kid (Kovalev) is a killer'
Hopkins: (butting in) 'Literally!'
Richardson: 'Stop.'

Referring to when Kovalev killed someone in the ring.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Thu 06 Nov 2014, 11:54 pm

The more I think about this one the more I see a Hopkins win.

I think it will play out like the early rounds of the Calzaghe fight but Kovalev wont have the ring smarts to adjust. Hopkins will stay away for large periods then lunge in with a lead right/headbutt combo and then hold/spoil/foul on the inside. Calzaghe started timing Hopkins better after 4 rounds of that fight by stepping back and creating a bit of space after a Hopkins right hand so he could work himself without getting tied up as easily, it wasn't pretty but it was just about enough. Personally I can't see what Kovalev is bringing to the table that Hopkins hasn't seen before a hundred times apart from pretty massive power which is no good if he can't land. Also there is a big question mark about how well that power will last into the later rounds, 6 rounds of being hugged and butted by Hopkins probably takes it out of you. I can't see the logic in people picking a guy who has only been past 4 rounds a handful of times wearing down Hopkins late who has been 12 rounds countless times.

Hopkins may get caught early but if he's still there in round 6 I think he wins with something to spare.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:04 am

I would love to see a Hopkins win, one of my favourite fighters. Not partically because of his style but his dedication to the sport (in which only Floyd runs him close) and taking fights where he is classed as the underdog and prevailing (something Floyd doesnt do).

If he pulls this off, he's got to be up there with the ATGs.

But my prediction is Kovalev TKO

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:00 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:At the presser

Naz is ALL class. BHop occasionally reminds me of why I once hated him

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:09 pm

Another reason to think BHop will win, he said will never lose to a white boy Wink surely that can't happen twice

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:19 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:

Surely that falls under the banner of "mind games" doesn't it (however much in poor taste it is). However, I'd stop short of suggesting Naz is all class as I do recall him saying to Shane Mosley during the Margarito fight "We gonna slap the grease off this guy" ("greasers" being a derogatory term for Mexicans)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:13 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Seanusarrilius wrote:

Surely that falls under the banner of "mind games" doesn't it (however much in poor taste it is). However, I'd stop short of suggesting Naz is all class as I do recall him saying to Shane Mosley during the Margarito fight "We gonna slap the grease off this guy" ("greasers" being a derogatory term for Mexicans)

I remember that, but Marg clearly deserved it (the beating.....not the rascist remark).

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 08 Nov 2014, 2:05 am

Richardson sorta walked himself into that one...

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sat 08 Nov 2014, 1:28 pm

Kovalev has nothing other than power. He's a very orthodox, very direct, fighter. He only has one plan - walk through people to bash them up. However he's never shared the ring with a world class operator. If kovalevs steamroller approach fails he'll made to look very ordinary, and short on ideas. Really interesting fight, can't wait.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 08 Nov 2014, 2:51 pm

Think that's maybe a little harsh I known he's got aton of power and has to this point just ran through his oppostion to date but he defiantely has some skill to go with thepower. Good footwork, nice feints, good jab he has yet to be shown he can be outboxed and while he hasn't been in the ring with anyone of Bhops talent he has some good names on his record and is obviously a talent

Think Hoppo could nick it but honestly can't see him being worn down. Yea he may not get hit flush often but shots to the arm, body etc at his age and kovalevs thudding power I can't see him not slowing down tbh

Kovalev late KO

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sat 08 Nov 2014, 2:59 pm

Hopkins is looking to fight GGG if he wins tonight. GGGs trainer Sanchez says they would be happy to fight at 169-170 or even 175 if needs be. Oscar has confirmed that He will be trying his hardest to get this fight for Bhop.

Risky move for GGG going up in weight. Personally I think he would be better waiting to fight the cotto-canelo winner before any venture up the classes.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 08 Nov 2014, 4:08 pm

Gone against the grain and gone Kovalev on points. Think if he can not get frustrated and accept looking messy he should out work Hopkins. Think Bernard knows too much to get stopped but will spoil and fidget too much to win rounds.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:21 pm

You may be right rowley. I cant call this fight. My head says kovalev will be too much. My heart says bhop knows too much but probably too old to apply it at this stage. I hope not. I really want a bhop win.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sat 08 Nov 2014, 5:29 pm

I dont think kovalevs feints are particularly fantastic, although every one of them seems to work.

I know that sounds wierd.  

The way I see it; all he has to is make ANY kind of move, which looks as though he is going to throw, and his opponent will react. If you punch that hard any half hearted feint will get the required response.

Last edited by 3fingers on Sat 08 Nov 2014, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:08 pm

The thing that leans me towards Kovalev is that the idea of a one sided fight seems far fetched, and in a close fight both fighters will, most likely, land shots. B-Hop landing his best shots won't change the course of the fight in a moment, Kovalev landing shots will. I feel in a close fight the much younger guy with the leveling power has the edge.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sat 08 Nov 2014, 6:37 pm

Fat Dan has the weights from this afternoon - Hopkins 179.5, Kovalev 185. No real surprises there. Dan himself weighed in at 434, by the way!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sat 08 Nov 2014, 10:37 pm

Sturm Steiglitz a good little fight. Just about coming to the halfway point. What a fight tonight though.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by gab Sun 09 Nov 2014, 12:20 am

i think bernard will edge this  but should be a good (if any bernard hopkins fight these days could ever be called that) fight  intriguing to say the least, any ideas what time this will start and what channel?
i know to lazy to lookmyself  but wanted to interact with u numbnuts Wink easier for me Wink (thats if you reply if not il go look )

gab

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Sun 09 Nov 2014, 1:37 am

Boxnation and build up has started..

Looking forward to this one, been away for a while so hopefully few people are staying up and can have a good old natter. See Glenn McCrory has covered all his bases while contradicting himself on his skysports preview....declaring that

''I will say right away that if Bernard Hopkins beats Sergey Kovalev it will not be a huge upset.''

then going on to say... ''I can actually not only see him lose, but can see him getting a battering, a bit like when Muhammad Ali was painfully beaten by his former sparring partner Larry Holmes.''

Hmm so not much of an upset but you think he is going to get battered. Not sure how that works then.

Been going back and forth on this one for quite some time; as fight draws near though I can see Hopkins doing the unthinkable yet again. Kov hasn't looked intimated or in awe at any stage during the build up...but think once he is in there and up close he may realise just how experienced and wily B-Hop is. Think it will be a controversial decision but one which will go Hopkins way.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 09 Nov 2014, 2:21 am

Hopkins by points.

Experience will carry the day.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 09 Nov 2014, 2:24 am

Kovalev is somehow less intimidating when watching MTV...

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by terryaki01 Sun 09 Nov 2014, 2:42 am

Kovalev late ko/tko for me, hope Hopkins doesn't just spoil all night

terryaki01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next