The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev

+29
Derbymanc
terryaki01
Duty281
owen10ozzy
gab
Herman Jaeger
Rowley
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
3fingers
John Bloody Wayne
bellchees
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Mr Bounce
22-2
milkyboy
theanimal316
hazharrison
AlexHuckerby
jimdig
Steffan
catchweight
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Hammersmith harrier
kingraf
TRUSSMAN66
Seanusarrilius
88Chris05
ONETWOFOREVER
AdamT
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

BHop v Kovalev Poll

Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_lcap44%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 14 ]
Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 32

Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Empty Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 3 Nov 2014 - 15:30

First topic message reminder :

Intriguing doesn't dot his fight justice. We all know why this fight is extremely interesting to us fans, but who wins and why?

One thing that keeps rattling around my head about Kovalev, and it is the reason I don't think he will be befuddled like so many Hopkins opponents have been of late, is that he is a man with a serious killer instinct. Think of how Eubank was after Watson, reluctant to go for KO finishes. Now think of Kovalev, who has ended a life with his fists (awful for all involved). It is scary how much he seems to love putting people to sleep. Kovalev is really going to try and knock BHop out. Can BHop avoid being stopped and go on to create more history?

Exciting.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 17:00

Hopkins should call it. Who knows what that beating took out of his already 49 year old frame. He will prob take a Stevenson fight if he can get one. I see him wanting to make more history at 50. I would advice against any more fights for him. Enough is enough.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 17:05

He's gonna get pi.mp slapped by Stevenson... Say what you want about one dimension. It's one dimension coming at a rate of knots, and rather hard as well. He also doesn't get tied up in the pocket long enough for Hoppo to hope to make it look ugly. It's a little sadistic to try put a 50-year old man with another hard hitting 175er just because he answered the final bell of a beating at the hands of another...

Let's just get Shumenov and give Hoppo a easy ride into the sunset yes?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 17:33

"Pi.mp slapped" ....I must be getting old !!

Even If I don't look it... Fight Week: BHop v Kovalev - Page 4 3559488474

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4