The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Galted
kingraf
Rowley
Adam D
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

What, now?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Mate's old man used to tell me tales of racing back in the day whilst I did his gardening

'Gardening'

Laugh

Yeah. He used to come out with a deckchair and a 4 pack. He'd give me a beer or 2 and he'd natter while I worked.

Show me on the dolly whereabouts he touched you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:46 pm

Do not besmirch me with your fantasies windows.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:48 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Ngbbs474b05b497fb1

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:48 pm

Adam D wrote:The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Ngbbs474b05b497fb1

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:50 pm

Adam D wrote:The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Ngbbs474b05b497fb1

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 86095

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:14 pm

Geoff Rowley, joint administrator at FRP Advisory, said: "It goes without saying that it's deeply regrettable that a business with such a great following in Britain and worldwide has had to cease trading and close its doors."

Elements of Marussia management still hope to return to F1 next season and have applied for entry to next year's world championship under the name of Manor F1, the team's original guise.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Geoff Rowley, joint administrator at FRP Advisory, said: "It goes without saying that it's deeply regrettable that a business with such a great following in Britain and worldwide has had to cease trading and close its doors."

Elements of Marussia management still hope to return to F1 next season and have applied for entry to next year's world championship under the name of Manor F1, the team's original guise.

That can't be our Jeff.

He hates F1 about as much as I do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:23 pm

Yeah but he's shutting them down so it could be Geoff. No mention of Radox muscle soak in the article mind.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:26 pm

I wonder if Jeff's cat sits on the edge of the bath purring at him whilst Jeff has a lovely Radox soak.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:31 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I wonder if Jeff's cat sits on the edge of the bath purring at him whilst Jeff has a lovely Radox soak.

Used to until the little blighter knocked his copy of 50 shades of Grey into the bath. Locks the door now and has worked out how to shut off the extractor so it doesn't interfere with the melodic tones of his jazz LP.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:40 pm

Kenny G playing, as the tea lights throw shadows on the bubbles.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:41 pm

Adam D wrote:Kenny G playing, as the tea lights throw shadows on the bubbles.

TSMR playfully scooping bubbles into her hand before blowing them in Jeff's face.

Being careful to gently brush the last remaining sud from his little button nose.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:01 pm

Laugh

Low cut top?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Laugh

Low cut top?

She'll be sitting on the edge of the bath, low cut top on. Gently rubbing his back with a loofer. Telling him she loves him deeply.

Maybe even doing a little dance to Kenny G as she gets Jeff his leopard print dressing gown off the hook.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:27 pm

TSMR stays downstairs when I have my radox baths. The cat tends to as well, I give her dreamies before I go upstairs, it ensures peace and quiet. Do like a bit of jazz when I'm in the bath, although I would have liked to think Tina would know Kenny G is nowhere near elitist and snobby enough for me.

You are right on how much I hate Formula One though Tina, is scrapheap challenge with a budget.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:33 pm

That's twice I have had an image of you naked today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:35 pm

Quite a low amount for you, that's progress.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:38 pm

Imagine Toppy naked in a bath hot tub.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my bad)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:41 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Imagine Toppy naked in a bath hot tub.

vomit

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Nov 2014, 5:21 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Imagine Toppy naked in a bath hot tub.

if we take a photo of this through a long distance lens from Luton he will look like a baby on a potty

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 07 Nov 2014, 5:30 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Jeff, do you have a good weekend ahead?

I disagree on the cats, but I refuse to start a Friday thread with negativity...

Buffoon, there is nothing more manly than owning a cat and supporting Aston Villa, though Jeff has raised the bar by dangling an unprotected bollock within scratching range of one while asleep - puts my staring down of a charity girl outside Bank into perspective.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 07 Nov 2014, 8:45 pm

Skyped my Auntie's cat (Cillia?) in Budapest last night.

It's a sort of spotted grey miniature snow leopard with black tip on tail. She looks well - said tail neatly curled around front paws.

My cousin held the iphone. Still waiting for the answer to my question though. Cats really know how to phuck with our minds... but that's OK.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco_Marky - Stuffington Fri 07 Nov 2014, 9:39 pm

A cat kept crapping in my garden. I had a word with the owner on at least 3 occasions and he always promised he'd do something about it, but never did, although I'm not sure what you can do anyway, they are thick as sh1t.

Anyway, I'd grown sick of it so then next time I seen it in my garden I let my dog go bounding out. Managed to get a little nibble of the cats tail without doing any real damage (shame really). It did however scare the little tw@t enough to never come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:43 pm

I saw a dog chase one of my cats into a hedge so I shot the f*cker with a pellet gun. It didn't come back either.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco_Marky - Stuffington Fri 07 Nov 2014, 11:40 pm

Why do you carry round a pellet gun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 08 Nov 2014, 12:16 pm

My cat isn't allowed out as we live on the first floor and there's no direct access to the ground floor so she has to watch the world go by  from the window.  Fortunately it overlooks Greenwich Park so she gets a decent view.  I do my bit to help her out by intimidating larger cats when I'm out and about in the vicinity.  I think she's seen me doing this but doesn't really know to be grateful as, as LD pointed out, cats are phucking thick.

I suspect that Julius used a shotgun and not a pellet gun, perhaps a shotgun is referred to as a pellet gun by the gentry.  I also suspect that he was p1ssed and got the butler to hold his g&t in a silver tray while he shot up the neighbourhood.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 08 Nov 2014, 3:11 pm

Marco_Marky - Stuffington wrote:Why do you carry round a pellet gun?

I don't. It was a joke. Why do you want your dog inflict serious pain on another animal?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 08 Nov 2014, 4:31 pm

Galted wrote:My cat isn't allowed out as we live on the first floor and there's no direct access to the ground floor so she has to watch the world go by  from the window.  Fortunately it overlooks Greenwich Park so she gets a decent view.  I do my bit to help her out by intimidating larger cats when I'm out and about in the vicinity.  I think she's seen me doing this but doesn't really know to be grateful as, as LD pointed out, cats are phucking thick.

I'm not so sure, mate.

My aunt's cat seemed to know it was on camera so slid away to a blind spot behind a tree where it then subsequently dropped its guard.
She was just sitting there prettily with the curled tail, big lynx-like ears and innocent big bright eyes, you know. She has a really intelligent face... very homely & lovable yet also kind of street wise.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Sat 08 Nov 2014, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 08 Nov 2014, 4:48 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/weird-news/cat-people-more-intelligent-than-dog-people-study-claims-9479741.html

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 08 Nov 2014, 10:01 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I don't. It was a joke. Why do you want your dog inflict serious pain on another animal?

When I lived on my own with (philomen masinga) my girl cat, this big ginge was terrorising her. I bought a supersoaker rifle and filled it with vinegar and water. Sat out there drinking for nights on end but the Phuket never came back.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 08 Nov 2014, 10:03 pm

Just for Windows, sheesh SBW is a fine specimen. Missus thinks he's average?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 09 Nov 2014, 12:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

When I lived on my own with (philomen masinga) my girl cat, this big ginge was terrorising her. I bought a supersoaker rifle and filled it with vinegar and water. Sat out there drinking for nights on end but the Phuket never came back.

Laugh
yeah, the phuckers have a 7th sense. (except for the unlucky ones you see on the roads every now and then)
It was probably watching you from a distance... under a bush, thinking.. "if he has another drink... I'm going to call off the raid tonight"

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 09 Nov 2014, 11:49 am

Went to Bob Bob Ricard in Soho last night.  Wore my GoreTex jacket, thus proving it's stylish as well as comfortable as they enforce an "upscale dress code".  Only stayed for one round (4 small cocktails) which came to a trouser-soiling £56.94 - am in Galtova's good books as I didn't flinch when she suggested that I'd pay for the round (and because I wore my new boots I'd bought in Houston).

At least the place was full of bell ends ordering champagne to impress the, admittedly hot, gash.  I'm pretty sure that I was the lowest earner there, including the bar staff.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:36 am

Morning all, finally saw Gone Girl, excellent film. Got annoyed with people talking in the cinema though, if you're incapable of being silent for 3 hours wait till it is on Sky.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:43 am

Jeff wrote:Morning all, finally saw Gone Girl, excellent film. Got annoyed with people talking in the cinema though, if you're incapable of being silent for 3 hours wait till it is on Sky.

Totally gets on my wick, that along with people texting... I know I can not hear them but the mobile phone light irritates...

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:59 am

Thick people who cannot understand what is at best a moderately complicated thriller annoy me as well. On the off chance the two women sat on the next to back row in Sheffield Saturday night are on here, yes, that is directed at you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:10 am

Going to watch interstellar tonight. How long is it? My arris is still in pieces after a 2.5 hour stint at church yesterday.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:16 am

The pews or the Priest?

Morning sean.

Jeff wrote:Thick people who cannot understand what is at best a moderately complicated thriller annoy me as well. On the off chance the two women sat on the next to back row in Sheffield Saturday night are on here, yes, that is directed at you.

I hate dating girls who constatly ask questions based on either bloody obvious, or patently unkowable parts of the plot.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:Just for Windows, sheesh SBW is a fine specimen. Missus thinks he's average?

Your missus has questionable taste though, that much we have already established.

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:The pews or the Priest?

Morning sean.

Jeff wrote:Thick people who cannot understand what is at best a moderately complicated thriller annoy me as well. On the off chance the two women sat on the next to back row in Sheffield Saturday night are on here, yes, that is directed at you.

I hate dating girls who constatly ask questions based on either bloody obvious, or patently unkowable parts of the plot.

I hate dating girls who walk out of the cinema just because a mentally deranged serial killer is slipping a length of cold, hard, sharp steel into a prostitutes front bottom (on the screen, not in one of the aisles).

So bloody sensitive.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:30 am

rick_dagless wrote:The pews or the Priest?

Morning sean.

Morning. The pews. I think I'll get a pair of Pilko's Pump Pants if I ever go again.

That said, if I'm ever single again I may add the church to the list of venues to visit in order to cop off. Reckon there's legs in it. Saw what appeared to be a single mother (i guess her bloke could be in Afghan) with the biggest cans I've ever seen yesterday. Wasn't that fat either.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:34 am

sean wrote:That said, if I'm ever single again I may add the church to the list of venues to visit in order to cop off. Reckon there's legs in it. Saw what appeared to be a single mother (i guess her bloke could be in Afghan) with the biggest cans I've ever seen yesterday. Wasn't that fat either.

Often thought that sean... If they are there for moral guidance then they are there for the taking

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:41 am

And you know they'll be filthy.

All in all I reckon I'd be ok if I was single. I have plenty of mates with kids so could borrow one for the single father look in Tesco's.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Nov 2014, 9:01 am

seanmichaels wrote:And you know they'll be filthy.

All in all I reckon I'd be ok if I was single. I have plenty of mates with kids so could borrow one for the single father look in Tesco's.

Given the fact you look like Catweazle/Jurgen Klopp, going round Tesco with a child who is saying "he isn't my Daddy" probably wouldn't attract the attention you're looking for.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 10 Nov 2014, 9:10 am

I don't look like Catweazle.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco_Marky - Stuffington Mon 10 Nov 2014, 9:36 am

Just how big are we talking Sean? Were they real?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 10 Nov 2014, 9:42 am

Udderly real I'd imagine.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 10 Nov 2014, 9:46 am

Yeah, they would have been Lindsay Dawn size I reckon.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 10 Nov 2014, 9:47 am

How was the rugby windows? Atmosphere sounded sheeet for some reason. Did you get soaked? That rain was epic.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 10 Nov 2014, 10:06 am

Marco_Marky - Stuffington wrote:Just how big are we talking Sean? Were they real?

Don't encourage him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next