The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Galted
kingraf
Rowley
Adam D
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 05 Nov 2014, 6:50 am

First topic message reminder :

What, now?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:32 am

Morning all. I'm bereft of inspiration this morning.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:37 am

Morning, fellow elitists.

I'm growing a Merv Hughes for Movember, it has gaps in at the moment and I look like a right 'erbert.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:42 am

Julius, your presence alone is enough to inspire me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:How was the rugby windows? Atmosphere sounded sheeet for some reason. Did you get soaked? That rain was epic.

It was good. Atmosphere was excellent in the first half but tailed off a little bit.

Yep, we got absolutely drenched. It hosed down from about half time onwards. The walk from the stadium to the station and then standing waiting for a train was just ridiculous. The rain was coming in sideways.

Strangest thing happened though. We bumped into an old school friend of mine who I hadn't seen in about 20 years. He still lives up in the North West as well but saw him at Twickenham amongst 80k people. Bizarre.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:46 am

I saw something quite good on Facebook today Tino :-

"What do you get if you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?"

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:48 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I saw something quite good on Facebook today Tino :-

"What do you get if you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?"

Tell me, Jules. Tell me now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:51 am

I just did.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:53 am

Doh
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I just did.

You're so much better than lifting this sort of sh*t off C*ntbook, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:01 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I just did.

You're so much better than lifting this sort of sh*t off C*ntbook, Jules.

Not today, I'm not, Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:10 am

seanmichaels wrote:How was the rugby windows? Atmosphere sounded sheeet for some reason. Did you get soaked? That rain was epic.

Yep, we got absolutely drenched.  It hosed down from about half time onwards.  The walk from the stadium to the station and then standing waiting for a train was just ridiculous.  The rain was coming in sideways.

Looked almost like those films where they have fake rain on the TV. Owens wasn't enjoying it!

Ended up having to watch it in a pub full of scumbags. This country seriously....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Ended up having to watch it in a pub full of scumbags.

Welsh?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Ended up having to watch it in a pub full of scumbags.

Welsh?  

Fortunately not.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 10 Nov 2014, 9:20 am

Hit the afternoon lull again, someone must have a quiz of some sort...

Jules, as you are bereft of inspiration you have a free pass if needed.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 10 Nov 2014, 11:32 am

Moribund on here today. That's the problem with this place, we're that elitist we won't even speak to each other any more.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 10 Nov 2014, 11:53 am

Those rugby blokes really need some help using the quote button https://www.606v2.com/t56373-time-for-warburton-to-give-up-the-captaincy

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 10 Nov 2014, 11:59 am

You know things are bad when Sean can reasonably mock someone's quoting abilities.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Nov 2014, 12:14 pm

Rowley wrote:You know things are bad when Sean can reasonably mock someone's quoting abilities.

yeah, Sean is f*cking hopeless at quoting.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 10 Nov 2014, 12:25 pm

"
[quote]"
Rowley wrote:You know things are bad when Sean can reasonably mock someone's quoting abilities.

Lol, you messed it up too!
/quote]
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Nov 2014, 12:27 pm

Union Cane wrote:
"
"

*Mind the windows Tino. wrote: No I didn't you cabbage.
Lol, you messed it up too!
/quote]

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 10 Nov 2014, 12:28 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Kkz2M7

You wont find me messing it up

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 10 Nov 2014, 12:53 pm

Unquote.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:57 am

Fist. Pretty miserable summers morning actually. Rainy with cloud cover. I'm cold
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:04 am

Same here Raf, rainy and dark but we are pretty used to it!

Morning by the way

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:12 am

Morning Ricko. Quite unseasonal actually. Highveldt rain normally comes via spectacular thunderstorms in the summer/spring. This is more like Winter type weather, which was more like spring type weather. Al Gore and his acolytes may be onto something with this global warming thing.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:28 am

Pretty fecking seasonal here mate...

I will takes some of gores warming over here, almost having to put the heating on at this rate

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:40 am

kingraf wrote:Fist. Pretty miserable summers morning actually. Rainy with cloud cover. I'm cold

It's the same here. Cloudy with no rain.
We were supposed to get 3 days of 40 in a row later this week but I can't see it happening.
Just put on some warm clothes.. it's not cold but it's not warm either.

I witnessed this strange phenomenon at a large railway interchange this morning. A massive cloud of insects (they were too far away to identify clearly... looked like wasps) swarming over a busy street.  I estimate it was 40m long, 10m wide and about 10m high. Must have been tens of thousands of them.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:44 am

TLD wrote:I witnessed this strange phenomenon at a large railway interchange this morning. A massive cloud of insects (they were too far away to identify clearly... looked like wasps) swarming over a busy street. I estimate it was 40m long, 10m wide and about 10m high. Must have been tens of thousands of them.

Sounds like the apocalypse TLD, so we could all be doomed.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:01 am

It certainly was like a mass rally or an important get together of some sort.

My theory is that it has something to do with barometric pressure, humidity, temperature, time of the year, etc.
I've noticed all the spring flowers are well and truly out... some bizarre looking purples, reds, oranges, whites and the lilac of the jacarandas.

It must look very inviting through insects eyes and they were having an airborne orgy of some sort... or talking about who to pair off with back at the nest later tonight.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:04 am

TLD wrote:My theory is that it has something to do with barometric pressure, temperature, time of the year, etc.
I've noticed all the spring flowers are well and truly out... some bizarre looking purples, reds, oranges, whites and the lilac of the jacarandas.

It must look very inviting through insects eyes and they were having an airborne orgy of some sort... or talking about who to pair off with back at the nest later tonight.

If only we had someone on the board who liked and was knowledgeable about arthropods who could fill in the gaps?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:06 am

rick_dagless wrote:
TLD wrote:My theory is that it has something to do with barometric pressure, temperature, time of the year, etc.

If only we had someone on the board who liked and was knowledgeable about arthropods who could fill in the gaps?

Yeah, I'm sure they would provide a very simple and reasonable explanation for this behaviour.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:08 am

rick_dagless wrote:
TLD wrote:I witnessed this strange phenomenon at a large railway interchange this morning. A massive cloud of insects (they were too far away to identify clearly... looked like wasps) swarming over a busy street.  I estimate it was 40m long, 10m wide and about 10m high. Must have been tens of thousands of them.

If I was going to go, I would very much like it to be at the hands of a swarm of arthropods.

Morning Ricko, LD, Rafmeister.

LD, good win in Cardiff on Saturday. Cheika the man for the job?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:09 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure they would provide a very simple and reasonable explanation for this behaviour.

I agree, where the hell is Jeff?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:13 am

Morning Tino,

He does look the part.
More importantly... I think he has the tactical brains and is more familiar with the European (esp. Irish) style of play/possible tricky game plans.
I hope we don't fall into the same trap as SA.

Big match against France on Saturday. We can't afford to get beaten like last time in Paris.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:15 am

rick_dagless wrote:
TLD wrote:I witnessed this strange phenomenon at a large railway interchange this morning. A massive cloud of insects (they were too far away to identify clearly... looked like wasps) swarming over a busy street.  I estimate it was 40m long, 10m wide and about 10m high. Must have been tens of thousands of them.

If I was going to go, I would very much like it to be at the hands of a swarm of arthropods.

Morning Ricko, LD, Rafmeister.

LD, good win in Cardiff on Saturday.  Cheika the man for the job?

Morning all. I noticed Bubba Watson won in Shanghai. Birdied the 18th in a play-off.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:22 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Morning Tino,

He does look the part.
More importantly... I think he has the tactical brains and is more familiar with the European (esp. Irish) style of play/possible tricky game plans.

Big match against France on Saturday. We can't afford to get beaten like last time in Paris.

I saw Fainga'a on tv this morning talking up the French pack and their "brutal" scrum. He was giving it all the usual "we need to front up etc etc etc". You and I both know they won't. They will move it quickly and get the big French forwards running into places they don't want to run.

I think you'll win by 5.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:32 am

He does look the part.

I saw Fainga'a on tv this morning talking up the French pack and their "brutal" scrum.  He was giving it all the usual "we need to front up etc etc etc".  You and I both know they won't.  They will move it quickly and get the big French forwards running into places they don't want to run.

I think you'll win by 5.

Who'll be the next Ryder Cup captain? Jimenez?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

He does look the part.

I saw Fainga'a on tv this morning talking up the French pack and their "brutal" scrum.  He was giving it all the usual "we need to front up etc etc etc".  You and I both know they won't.  They will move it quickly and get the big French forwards running into places they don't want to run.

I think you'll win by 5.

Who'll be the next Ryder Cup captain? Jimenez?

Couldn't give a sh*t, Julius.

So Andy Murray has to win his next group match or he is eliminated then? Bit of a shock against Nishikora after Andy's recent good run of form?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:34 am

He does look the part.

I think you'll win by 5.

Saw a JW dressing room teamtalkfor Toulon) that took place in either the HC or T14 semi final on You Tube t'other day. Bilingual. Pretty stirring stuff. Never imagined him to be like that - almost Haka-esque.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:36 am

Fainga'a is our 9th choice hooker.
I reckon he is not much of a player... gets pushed around too easily. Too small.

Also - I never trust a person with a pigtail. Not in this day and age anyway.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:37 am

seanmichaels wrote:

He does look the part.

I think you'll win by 5.

Saw a JW dressing room teamtalkfor Toulon) that took place in either the HC or T14 semi final on You Tube t'other day. Bilingual. Pretty stirring stuff. Never imagined him to be like that - almost Haka-esque.

Interesting. I'll have a look tonight. Mrs Windows has the girls over so I will disappear somewhere and watch it. I might watch that 'Slammin Sam' documentary you talked about a while ago.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:41 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Fainga'a is our 9th choice hooker.
I reckon he is not much of a player... gets pushed around too easily. Too small.

Also - I never trust a person with a pigtail. Not in this day and age anyway.

As a fellow 'hooker', and a relatively small one (when I still played), I have a degree of love for Saia though. Not easy with all those fat bastards pushing against you.

He should do more of what I used to do. Hang around in the 12 -13 channel and disrupt all the backs moves. I used to love being an unplanned second receiver. I was the master of a mid-field knock on or forward pass.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:42 am

I resign.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I resign.

I asked you about tennis. Don't resign.

Talk to me about Andy Murray and his chances in the o2 thingy that is currently underway.

I'm here for you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:45 am

He might win. He probably won't.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:50 am

Interesting.  I'll have a look tonight.  Mrs Windows has the girls over so I will disappear somewhere and watch it.  I might watch that 'Slammin Sam' documentary you talked about a while ago.

Pervert

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:He might win. He probably won't.

Well, tone is hard to pick over the internet but I don't think your heart is really in this discussion, Jules.

That hurts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:53 am

Morning Tina, LD. South Africa wasn't outhought or whatever... we were just Rank.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:54 am

Fancy lending us a 13, LD? even your kids will probably do a better job than Serfontein.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Interesting.  I'll have a look tonight.  Mrs Windows has the girls over so I will disappear somewhere and watch it.  I might watch that 'Slammin Sam' documentary you talked about a while ago.

Pervert

If I thought they were coming over for a muff diving party, I would a) be very happy and b) watch it.

Alas, I think they will talking about how sh*t their husbands are and should Friends reunite for another series.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next