The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Galted
kingraf
Rowley
Adam D
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

What, now?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Nov 2014, 12:56 pm

Are we allowed to talk about the film, Blackfish?

I watched it last night and its fantastic. Great to see those whales properly incarcerated for attacking human beings and also that poor sea lion.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 12:56 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Only elitist sports like cricket and rugby are allowed.

Golf is elitist.  

I play golf.

I don't.

Thereby it isn't.

Who are you trying to kid.

You are posh (elitist) and I am not, I am common and northernly.

I'm northernly and common.  I don't play golf, rugby or cricket.  You play golf.

Therefore you're considerably more elitist than me.

You work in that London and wear jumpers, the very definition of elitistness in my book.

Fair point.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 12:58 pm

superflyweight wrote:Are we allowed to talk about the film, Blackfish?  

I watched it last night and its fantastic.  Great to see those whales properly incarcerated for attacking human beings and also that poor sea lion.  

Did you really watch it (I'll ignore your juvenile comments about incarcerated whales)?

It's really good, isn't it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Nov 2014, 12:59 pm

Yep - is now on Netflix so watched it last night. It's great. Won't be going to Sea World if the Superflys ever visit Florida.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:02 pm

superflyweight wrote:Yep - is now on Netflix so watched it last night.  It's great.  Won't be going to Sea World if the Superflys ever visit Florida.  

It's a while since I watched it, but I will never forget that bit when the Orca is chomping down on the chaps leg and dragging him to the bottom repeatedly.

Then he manages to get away and runs on what must have been a completely mangled foot. Brutal.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:11 pm

Can we avoid spoilers, I have not seen it and Tina knows damned well I intend to watch it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:13 pm

Rowley wrote:Can we avoid spoilers, I have not seen it and Tina knows damned well I intend to watch it.

Sorry, I really didn't mean to do that.

There is lots of other interesting stuff in it, rest assured.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:18 pm

Did they end up catching that murdering whale?

#sealionliberationfront
#jailwillie

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:29 pm

Bruce Willis' character is definitely not a ghost.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:34 pm

Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie definitely sh*gged for real whilst filming Don't Look Now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:36 pm

... and that mad wee thing that does that mad wee thing at the end of the film still scares the bejesus out of me.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:37 pm

superflyweight wrote:... and that mad wee thing that does that mad wee thing at the end of the film still scares the bejesus out of me.  

Aye, same here. I tend to stop watching after the sex scene. Because of the mad wee thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:45 pm

superflyweight wrote:Bruce Willis' character is definitely not a ghost.  

Damn you - I haven't seen the latest Die Hard yet.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:56 pm

Clue is in the title, Jules.

Amused myself greatly the other day by getting my 3 year old daughter to walk up to Mrs Superfly and whisper "I see dead people".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Nov 2014, 1:59 pm

super wrote:Clue is in the title, Jules.

Yeah they could not get the coffin lid closed...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:16 pm

A stiff stiff, if you will.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:30 pm

Funeral Glory

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:37 pm

A goner with a boner
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:39 pm

Dead Wood

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:40 pm

Ghoul tool

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:46 pm

Taut mort
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:47 pm

The Porking Dead

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:49 pm

rick_dagless wrote:The Porking Dead

Laugh

Brilliant.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Nov 2014, 3:45 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Geez, Rohit Sharma has hit 250 runs in an ODI v SL. Highest score in an international match. Some ridiculous shots into the stands.
257 now... off 168 balls. India 396/4 with an over to go.

264 off 173 balls.

Incredible.

Stick him on a proper pitch and he's rubbish. Sub continent countries ruining cricket.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Geez, Rohit Sharma has hit 250 runs in an ODI v SL. Highest score in an international match. Some ridiculous shots into the stands.
257 now... off 168 balls. India 396/4 with an over to go.

264 off 173 balls.

Incredible.

Stick him on a proper pitch and he's rubbish. Sub continent countries ruining cricket.

I think you should go back to bed if that's the sort of mood you're in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:38 pm

Do you remember much about him this summer? Only Dhoni played anything like. Just sluggers on flat pitches. Not cricket?

Good day? I haven't seen Essex Boys but watched Essex Boys Retribution. Quite liked it. You cants.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Good day? I haven't seen Essex Boys but watched Essex Boys Retribution. Quite liked it. You cants.

I've never even heard of them, let alone seen them.

Is it better than Green Street? I've seen that although I wish I hadn't.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:52 pm

Essex Boys is abysmal, I can only imagine the sequel is worse. Avoid Tina, avoid

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:54 pm

Rowley wrote:Essex Boys is abysmal, I can only imagine the sequel is worse. Avoid Tina, avoid

I had no intention of watching it. None whatsoever.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:01 pm

It's alright. Cockney gangster flick. Not sure whether to try find my DVD player for the pacific or go with netflix. The fall starts again tonight. Best thing on telly but missus wants me to wait. Gillian Anderson. Yeah baby. She was on one show last night with Dave grohl. Great combo but that Mel off Mel and use was a complete bell and ruined it

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:02 pm

Is blackfish really a good film or are you taking the pi55?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Is blackfish really a good film or are you taking the pi55?

It's brilliant. It really is.

The Fall is great, you're right about that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Is blackfish really a good film or are you taking the pi55?

Its carp

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:10 pm

That was understed shah. Can't find DVD. Anything I should watch on netflix?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:16 pm

ARSE

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:17 pm

HOLE

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:That was understed shah. Can't find DVD. Anything I should watch on netflix?

I watched a documentary called the House We Live In a while ago, it was about America's ongoing war on drugs. Was absolutely fascinating. Can only recommend it. Also if you have not watched House of Card with Kevin Specey you really should.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:23 pm

Have you managed to watch that budapest hotel yet?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Nov 2014, 5:57 pm

Me? Nah too arty.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 13 Nov 2014, 7:20 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Have you managed to watch that budapest hotel yet?

My brother has just spent time in Budapest (visiting the relatives) and is now in Gorlitz (near border of Poland/Germany) where they did the filming.
That's the only reason he went there... to check out the building.

You're right about Sharma, sean.
Hopefully he will struggle with the express pace here. We wont be seeing any of those flick shots over mid on for 6... with no footwork.
More likely he will wear one between the eyes at close to 150km/h.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Nov 2014, 7:59 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:

You're right about Sharma, sean.
Hopefully he will struggle with the express pace here. We wont be seeing any of those flick shots over mid on for 6... with no footwork.
More likely he will wear one between the eyes at close to 150km/h.

Need a return to the elegant batsmen you guys gave us. Damien Martyn is my favourite batsmen ever. The supermodel of batting. Makes these sloggers nowadays look like village cricketers. Just need to get the pitches right. Pace and a 50/50 battle between bat and ball.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 13 Nov 2014, 8:04 pm

Yes, he was a very stylish batsman. It now feels like we are in cricket mode here. Some good series up ahead in the next 3-4 months.

Going to be a "warm" one here today, sean.  
It was 27 deg at 6am in Bourke... heading for 45! It will be around 40-41 here.

Just waiting for the digger bloke to arrive to level some areas. Should look more like the final landscape by this afternoon.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Nov 2014, 8:36 pm

Nice. Maybe a little restrictive if you have to get out of the pool.

Watching federer hand Murray his arse. Sad he could never make that last step to their level.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 7:24 am

Fist, you mothers!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 Nov 2014, 7:27 am

Morning super... You can have Andy Murray all to yourselves again, useless phucker

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 7:34 am

Morning Rick - how's the RFP scoring going? Horrible process!

I (and I'm being serious here) have never liked Murray. Wasn't particularly pleased when he won Wimbledon or the Olympics.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 Nov 2014, 7:37 am

super wrote:Morning Rick - how's the RFP scoring going? Horrible process!

Done thank phuck mate, just got to sit through the tedium of the presentations now, they better send some eye candy... Though I know, and you know, that this is not happening...

How is your day shaping?

I don't dislike him, but I can not find anything to like either....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 7:38 am

Morning 'Fly & Daggo.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 Nov 2014, 7:39 am

'sup Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 14 Nov 2014, 7:42 am

Morning all. Potentially a good day at work today. Worked hard over the last few days, so little left to do and virtually nobody in the office today

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next