The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Galted
kingraf
Rowley
Adam D
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

What, now?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Nov 2014, 8:57 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Interesting.  I'll have a look tonight.  Mrs Windows has the girls over so I will disappear somewhere and watch it.  I might watch that 'Slammin Sam' documentary you talked about a while ago.

Pervert

If I thought they were coming over for a muff diving party, I would a) be very happy and b) watch it.

Alas, I think they will talking about how sh*t their husbands are and should Friends reunite for another series.

Now you're talking Tino! Not another series - that would be pushing it a bit - but a one-off special, or possibly 2 or 3.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Nov 2014, 8:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I resign.

If you go I'll quite possibly go with you in a heroic and selfless gesture of support. Honestly, I don't spend time on a sports forum to talk sports.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:02 am

Rowley wrote:

If you go I'll quite possibly go with you in a heroic and selfless gesture of support. Honestly, I don't spend time on a sports forum to talk sports.

Thank you for your s'port.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:02 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Interesting.  I'll have a look tonight.  Mrs Windows has the girls over so I will disappear somewhere and watch it.  I might watch that 'Slammin Sam' documentary you talked about a while ago.

Pervert

If I thought they were coming over for a muff diving party, I would a) be very happy and b) watch it.

Alas, I think they will talking about how sh*t their husbands are and should Friends reunite for another series.

Now you're talking Tino! Not another series - that would be pushing it a bit - but a one-off special, or possibly 2 or 3.

Yay!

Do you want to come over? I'm sure Mrs Windows wouldn't mind.

If you got bored you could come and watch rugby documentaries with me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:02 am

Rowley wrote:

Would you leave in solidarity if I threatened to quit?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:04 am

If golf isn't allowed then surely rugby shouldn't be allowed either.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:04 am

Windows - If I thought they were coming over for a muff diving party, I would a) be very happy and b) watch it.

Yeah you're probably right. Missus is going to Marrakech with her single female friend this weekend. Convinced there's summat going on there. I don't class it as cheating though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:08 am

Anyone seen Interstellar? Good film.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:09 am

Still not sure why golf isn't allowed. upper Middle class (Tina), elitist (Geoff). Has a pubhouse (Sean)... You should all be delighted...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:09 am

Rowley wrote:

If half heartedly offer to leave, just as I did for Jules. I can't actually commit to definitely leaving. I don't want to actually force myself back to the boxing boards. I don't care enough about Mayweather to run the risk of finding myself in that position.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:10 am

Union Cane wrote:If golf isn't allowed then surely rugby shouldn't be allowed either.

Problem is, there are no hard and fast rules Union. What we need is a constitution. I'd offer to do one but I'm well known for my frail constitution.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:15 am

I quite like Golf but it is destroying club cricket.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:18 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:If golf isn't allowed then surely rugby shouldn't be allowed either.

Problem is, there are no hard and fast rules Union. What we need is a constitution. I'd offer to do one but I'm well known for my frail constitution.

We should just carry on as an anarchic elitist shambles then, it has got us this far after all.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:20 am

Union Cane wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

We should just carry on as an anarchic elitist shambles then, it has got us this far after all.

Good point. What's your handicap these days?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:21 am

We could talk about birds (the ones with growlers)?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:23 am

Quite right Sean. I'm not playing Club this year, as I've stuck to my word and played a few rounds on the weekend. Got a charity tournament this weekend. Hopefully I'll break 75, and walk home with a trophy.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:23 am

We perhaps just need to ban all sports talk. I am still edit and do mod stuff on here, so I am happy to enforce this. I am more a stick than carrot kind of guy so will rule with a rod of iron.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:25 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Good point. What's your handicap these days?

Around 27, after a couple of 18s in the mid 90s. Planned to get under 90 this year but running out of weekends. Winter golf, preferred lies, etc.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:28 am

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:

If half heartedly offer to leave, just as I did for Jules. I can't actually commit to definitely leaving. I don't want to actually force myself back to the boxing boards. I don't care enough about Mayweather to run the risk of finding myself in that position.

That's enough for me, Jeff.

Did you see The Newsroom is back for the final SEASON tomorrow night?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:33 am

kingraf wrote:Fancy lending us a 13, LD? even your kids will probably do a better job than Serfontein.

Not sure we have too many to spare, raf. With our fragile injury record we may still need them as emergencies.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:33 am

I did Tina, the lovely Sloane back on our screens, that is a good thing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:37 am

Rowley wrote:I did Tina, the lovely Sloane back on our screens, that is a good thing.

When you get a minute to yourself, Jeff, have a look on t'internet.

There are some very naughty pictures of Olivia Munn floating around cyberspace. Very naughty indeed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:40 am

TSMR is at yoga tonight Tina, suspect that is my evening sorted. Cheers

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:44 am

Rowley wrote:TSMR is at yoga tonight Tina, suspect that is my evening sorted. Cheers

You're welcome.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:47 am

I say it's my evening sorted, in reality it is about five minutes of my evening sorted. (and before anyone says it, yes I do include locating said pictures in that time period)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:48 am

Does TSMR where lycra to yoga?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:50 am

ooooh baby

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:Does TSMR where lycra to yoga?

*Wear*

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:ooooh baby

Spoiler:

That ain't TSMR.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:53 am

Don't mind if i do....

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:54 am

Spoiler:

That ain't TSMR.

I was struggling to find a buxom woman with pigtails and lederhosen.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:55 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Spoiler:

That ain't TSMR.

It would be Jeff wearing the lederhosen.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:57 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Spoiler:

That ain't TSMR.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buxom+woman+with+pigtails+and+lederhosen&l=1
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:57 am

?

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:58 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Spoiler:

That ain't TSMR.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buxom+woman+with+pigtails+and+lederhosen&l=1

Doing yoga cane. Doing yoga.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:59 am

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buxom+woman+with+pigtails+and+lederhosen+doing+yoga&l=1
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:01 am

Union Cane wrote:http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buxom+woman+with+pigtails+and+lederhosen+doing+yoga&l=1

Following that advice I was suggested a site named erotic sexy yoga. No mention of lederhosen I'm afraid.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:07 am

I think lederhosen is what men wear. Why would you want that?

Oh yeah, I forgot.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:13 am

Union Cane wrote:I think lederhosen is what men wear. Why would you want that?

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Hit me baby one more time...

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:15 am

That beer jug isn't real.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:18 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:That beer jug isn't real.

German beer is usually less yellow than that as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:34 pm

Does everybody just run out of steam in the afternoon nowadays?

I can understand why Jules slows down but there isn't much excuse for the rest of us.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:39 pm

It is my inherent elitism that kicks in Tina. It takes me a while to realise you are not really people I should be associating myself with and to put the necessary distance between us.

Home made ham salad sandwich today with a bag of Seabrook Canadian Ham crisps, not started it yet, burt looks a belter.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:40 pm

Rowley wrote:burt looks a belter.

He really does.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:51 pm

The sandwich was indeed a belter Tina, Burt was at best underwhelming.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:53 pm

Rowley wrote:The sandwich was indeed a belter Tina, Burt was at best underwhelming.

Seeing as it's just you and I, the Olivia Munn pictures are definitely her.

None of the ridiculous superimposed fakes that one sometimes finds on t'web.

These are the real deal. You'll never look at Sloane the same way again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:55 pm

I'm RFP scoring so intermittent at best for me...

I can say that the new choc chip Hob Nobs are pretty darn tasty.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:57 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I'm RFP scoring so intermittent at best for me...

RFP?

WTF. FFS.

L*L.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:58 pm

Will you be watching your mate WK at the weekend Tino?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:58 pm

RFP scoring a VAR

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next