The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrey news/articles

+16
freemo
LondonTiger
thegooch7
Voice of the Beehive
JDizzle
Carrotdude
kingdaveeagle
SimonofSurrey
Good Golly I'm Olly
chichestersurryfan
king_carlos
Shelsey93
jimbohammers
guildfordbat
Corporalhumblebucket
jimbobgooner
20 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Surrey news/articles - Page 8 Empty Surrey news/articles

Post by guildfordbat Sun 13 Apr 2014, 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Smith was back in this country today - and at Anfield to watch Liverpool beat Man City! That's nice for him. Now, I'm not suggesting he should spend his days off picking up litter in the Lock Stand at the Oval but it is important he starts to deliver for the club paying handsomely for his services.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Surrey news/articles - Page 8 Empty Re: Surrey news/articles

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Mon 07 Sep 2015, 7:23 pm

Solanki has announced his retirement from first class cricket.  That is not a great surprise at age 39 and makes a lot of sense, even though he was still scoring a fair few runs in the Surrey 2nd XI.  I think he is highly respected as a person and he's certainly had a fine career, which included scoring a couple of centuries for England in ODIs. Solanki gave Surrey supporters a fair bit to enjoy at the end of his career. I wish him very well for the future.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:14 pm

Yes one of the good guys - but from a Surrey point of view with him, Tremlett, possibly Linley and KP off the wage bill we must have a few bob in the kitty to help with our Div 1 push
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonofSurrey Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:36 pm

Olly wrote:Yes one of the good guys - but from a Surrey point of view with him, Tremlett, possibly Linley and KP off the wage bill we must have a few bob in the kitty to help with our Div 1 push

Hush Olly - don't give the Currans ideas - next thing they'll be asking for a raise in their pocket money Laugh

SimonofSurrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Thu 10 Sep 2015, 5:47 pm

I see that Jack Winslade, released by Surrey, has been having a good match for Essex so far. In four overs he took 4 - 20, dismissing the last four Derby batsmen.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sat 12 Sep 2015, 4:51 pm

I'm sure JimBob will be putting up the usual thread for the match away to Lancs once our squad is announced (reckon that'll be late tomorrow morning).

In the meantime, Lancs have named a 14 man squad including Jimmy Anderson who has been given permission to play by the ECB and their emergency loan signing keeper 'Colonel' Mustard (got any military secrets on him, Corporal?  Wink ). No place for for ex-Surrey speedster George Edwards who has yet to play a CC game for Lancs.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed 16 Sep 2015, 3:10 pm

The Viscount has announced his retirement today, linked to his injury. He's been a great servant for Surrey and justifiably popular with the supporters. He's already a qualified coach, and also has ambitions to open a coffee shop. Hopefully it will stock viscount biscuits!

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbobgooner Wed 16 Sep 2015, 3:41 pm

goodbye viscount Sad

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed 16 Sep 2015, 4:00 pm

A shame for his career to end due to injury. In the modern game he was a wonderful example of a club servant. He was also a very underrated bowler which his first class stats of 200 wickets at an average of 27.59 and strike rate of 54.9 shows. A player who probably deserved more chances. This season included in my opinion where I would have liked to have seen him selected instead of Dernbach on a couple of occasion in CC games.

With Tremlett also retired, Dernbach struggling in the longer form and Balcombe seemingly in crisis over his bowling we now have quite a serious gulf of experience heading into a first season in div 1. That is before we discuss the injuries and form plaguing Stuart Meaker as well. It is a hole that will need to be filled over the winter I feel.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed 16 Sep 2015, 4:11 pm

King Carlos - I agree.  The Currans have done quite remarkably this season, but we will need to reassess our back up in the pace bowling department with quite so many of the more experienced bowlers having fallen by the wayside or retired.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed 16 Sep 2015, 4:19 pm

We will also have to be wary of the step up in intensity of div 1 for the youngsters too.

Sam Curran at 17 is ridiculously young to have played as many games as he has this season. Similarly Tom Curran is only 20 and will need to be utilised cleverly. This is then excerbated by both being players who can perform excellently in all 3 formats. It is a great skill for young players at the club to have, but one that requires a very delicate balance to avoid injury or burnout.

Dunn, and Meaker if available, will also require resting and rotating to given his recent injury struggles.

Whilst I am very excited by the rumours of Mark Footit heading to the Oval my cynical side does tell me that he is another bowler with a history injury however!

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 19 Sep 2015, 12:14 am

http://www.espncricinfo.com/county-cricket-2015/content/story/921683.html

Excellent piece with Gareth batty here
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Fri 25 Sep 2015, 3:09 pm

Yes, that was a nice interview with Batty.

Jason Roy has signed a new contract with Surrey.  Yahoo

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:56 pm

With the prowess of both Curran boys - and a couple of years before England whick them away - Surrey should stay up next season.

There may be a struggle to score the level of runs to threaten the top half of the table I suspect (with Roy probably missing a handful of games on ODI duty) - but we shall all see Very Happy

Who will be your overseas player?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbobgooner Sun 27 Sep 2015, 1:09 am

LondonTiger wrote:With the prowess of both Curran boys - and a couple of years before England whick them away - Surrey should stay up next season.

There may be a struggle to score the level of runs to threaten the top half of the table I suspect (with Roy probably missing a handful of games on ODI duty) - but we shall all see Very Happy

Who will be your overseas player?
kumar for one more year tiger Very Happy

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 27 Sep 2015, 7:57 pm

That will help.

Of course you will need the openers to show the same stickability as they did this season as with his fading eyes (joke (ish)) he will not want to be facing D1 bowlers and a new ball too often.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sun 27 Sep 2015, 8:19 pm

Tiger - going back to your earlier post, Sam Curran will be taking his A levels in the early part of next season and so likely to miss some games.

Add to that the retirements of Linley and Tremlett, some uncertainty about Meaker and large doubt over Balcombe - we're going to need some recruitment there.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 27 Sep 2015, 11:49 pm

guildfordbat wrote:Tiger - going back to your earlier post, Sam Curran will be taking his A levels in the early part of next season and so likely to miss some games.

I was a little surprised his school have allowed him to go with the U19s this winter. I understand that pressure from St Peters is why our 17 yo seam bowler, Fisher, is not going. Perhaps they feel playing in the WC just before his GCSE's messed him up.

Anyway I do hope to see young Sam bowling in the flesh next summer.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Sun 27 Sep 2015, 11:52 pm

1.Burns
2.Harinath
3.Sanga
4.Davies
5.Ansari
6.Roy
7.Foakes or Wilson (wk)
8.S Curran
9.T Curran
10.Batty
11.Dunn, Dernbach or Meaker

From our current squad it looks like that will be around our strongest side with Sibley as a back up batsmen, plus Burke and Kapil offering all rounder options if desired.

The batting is in theory versatile given that Zaf can open and Foakes or Wilson can bat higher than 7. In div 1 I feel this 'versatility' could be exposed more however and I would not like to see Foakes or Wilson batting above 5 often ideally. Similarly Zaf may struggle with the strains of being first choice spinner and opening at the higher level.

It's the makings of a very good squad but in the batsmen only Sanga and Davies have significant first class experience at the level being stepped up to.

I hope we sign an experienced top order bat and an experienced seamer to bolster the ranks.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonofSurrey Mon 28 Sep 2015, 2:38 pm

king_carlos wrote:1.Burns
2.Harinath
3.Sanga
4.Davies
5.Ansari
6.Roy
7.Foakes or Wilson (wk)
8.S Curran
9.T Curran
10.Batty
11.Dunn, Dernbach or Meaker

From our current squad it looks like that will be around our strongest side with Sibley as a back up batsmen, plus Burke and Kapil offering all rounder options if desired.

The batting is in theory versatile given that Zaf can open and Foakes or Wilson can bat higher than 7. In div 1 I feel this 'versatility' could be exposed more however and I would not like to see Foakes or Wilson batting above 5 often ideally. Similarly Zaf may struggle with the strains of being first choice spinner and opening at the higher level.

It's the makings of a very good squad but in the batsmen only Sanga and Davies have significant first class experience at the level being stepped up to.

I hope we sign an experienced top order bat and an experienced seamer to bolster the ranks.

Interesting thoughts, carlos, I agree in generral but here are a couple of comments:
1/ I'd put the w/k batsman* up to 5 and keep Zaf as a most dangerous 7. He's played with the tail (if you'll pardon the expression) to good effect in the one day format and could, I'm sure, do the same in the longer format;
2/*Please please please Foakes over Wilson. England selectors have dropped a heavy hint of the level they think Foakes is at - we should agree before he leaves. Totally in favour of Wilson staying and playing, however, in any format of the game, if he's making the runs to justify it;
3/ you might add Roy to the list of those who've now got significant experience at the higher level. I think he was already playing last time we were in Div 1 (but without tearing up trees) while his international experience since then, albeit in the one day teams, surely should help, too.

SimonofSurrey

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:55 pm

Hi simon, good points.

1 - We saw a lot of movement in the CC batting order depending on the situation this summer and I expect much of the same the next. Given how versatile many of that middle order are it will be quite fluid I expect.

2 - I would agree on Foakes over Wilson. Both are good glovemen and assets to the club but Foakes has more potential in my opinion. His glove work when given a chance this season after biding his time has been mostly tidy with the odd spectacular grab thrown in. He has earn't the chance to get the gloves.*

3 - I was thinking of first class experience when speaking of the batsmen. He did play in div 1 but I believe he was averaging around 20 when we got relegated. He is a huge talent but one that still needs to keep improving his shot selection early in an innings. This is something that could be exposed by a higher class of bowling.

* This said I would not like to see him guaranteed the gloves on account of threatening to leave if he doesn't keep more as guildford allued to on the celebration thread. I can understand his frustration but it is a matter that should be dealt with behind closed doors with the coaches. The fact rumours are spreading, albeit quietly via an excellent source Hug, suggests it has already spilled over slightly.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 01 Oct 2015, 4:24 pm

Pitt the younger signs on until the end of 2018. Very Happy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/34413935

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 01 Oct 2015, 5:51 pm

Carlos - thanks for that about Tom Curran. Clearly good news.

Although I would strongly advise against putting any money on this, I believe the following contracts are now in place:

* Signed until end of 2018 season: T Curran and Roy.

* Signed until end of 2017 season: Ansari, Burns, Sibley, Dunn, Harinath, Foakes and Burger Van.

* Signed until end of 2016 season: Batty, Wilson, Meaker, Davies, Sanga, Dernbach, Burke and Balcombe.

Linley, Tremlett and Solanki have retired.

That leaves details for Sam Curran (on a summer contract for 2015) and Kapil (current contract expires about now) to be sorted and/or announced. Things for Sam have added uncertainties with him still being at school and then possibly going to uni but - for once - I have total confidence that something will be sorted (his bro having signed a long term contract will help). I reckon Kapil will get a new one year deal - that may not even be announced; the club are always keener to announce longer contract deals where they can milk more positive PR.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 02 Oct 2015, 5:02 pm

New three year deal for Foakes

Lovely stuff
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sat 03 Oct 2015, 12:11 am

I agree/hope Kapil is likely to get a new contract.  If Guildford's summary is even approximately right that suggests a promising level of stability.  Overall the position seems radically different from the quite recent past when the discussion on these boards, and I imagine elsewhere, has usually been about why on earth has X or Y been given a contract/such a long contract.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sat 03 Oct 2015, 10:44 am

Corporalhumblebucket wrote:I agree/hope Kapil is likely to get a new contract.  If Guildford's summary is even approximately right that suggests a promising level of stability.  Overall the position seems radically different from the quite recent past when the discussion on these boards, and I imagine elsewhere, has usually been about why on earth has X or Y been given a contract/such a long contract.

Hi Corporal - Kapil being awarded his second eleven cap during the final CC match of the season signifies to my mind that he's viewed by the Club as having some future at the Oval. They don't normally hand out seconds' caps as a ''goodbye and thank you'' gesture; Tom Jewell was never awarded one which was remarkably stingy.

Fairly confident my summary meets the ''approximately right'' criteria. Appreciate your wording giving me some leeway there. thumbsup

Completely agree about the current position compared to the recent past.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:39 pm

Wonderful interview with the Viscount on Surrey twitter. Very humbling.

Intrigued by one of the photos - following up on that.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 05 Oct 2015, 9:35 pm

#ansariforengland signs a new the year deal

Lovely stuff
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Tue 06 Oct 2015, 4:30 pm

guildfordbat wrote:Wonderful interview with the Viscount on Surrey twitter. Very humbling.

Intrigued by one of the photos - following up on that.

Churchy refers on twitter to the soon to be shown second part of this interview as ''quite emotional''. Blimey! Hard to top part one seen yesterday.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Tue 06 Oct 2015, 9:45 pm

Just caught up with interview with Viscount.  You're right Guildford - a great guy with so little ego!

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 06 Oct 2015, 10:34 pm

Third degree signs a new three year deal

More lovely stuff
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed 07 Oct 2015, 3:44 pm

Sam Curran signs 3 year deal. Yahoo Next Summer he will join the Surrey squad after completing his A levels.  To be honest I think that is a sensible approach.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 08 Oct 2015, 4:50 pm

Corporalhumblebucket wrote:Sam Curran signs 3 year deal. Yahoo Next Summer he will join the Surrey squad after completing his A levels.  To be honest I think that is a sensible approach.

Totally agree there, Corporal.

James Burke has now signed a new 2 year deal taking him to the end of 2017. Fair enough on all fronts is my view of that.

In the spiel on the website, there's mention of Burkey's deal following 3 year contracts having been signed by several players including Matt Dunn. The only 3 year deal I knew about for 'Clive' was the one he signed in 2014; I therefore suspect he's just put pen to paper on another - maybe hear about that soon?

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 15 Oct 2015, 2:38 pm

Mark Footitt signs on a 4 year deal Yahoo
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 15 Oct 2015, 2:49 pm

Where have you seen that Olly? I can't find anything!

It would be excellent news if true.

Whilst slightly concerning to have another injury prone seamer on our hands he is an excellent bowler who adds some fire power to a young attack.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 15 Oct 2015, 2:50 pm

Ah never mind I've now seen it... On the Surrey website Doh

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 15 Oct 2015, 3:00 pm

A good acquisition for my money as it will also allow us to use Dernbach more for one day stuff whilst keeping some experience in our attack. He will also ensure we keep the left arm angle that proved so effective for us with Sam Curran whilst the young lad is doing his A-levels.

1.Burns
2.Harinath
3.Sanga
4.Davies
5.Foakes (wk)
6.Roy
7.Ansari
8.Tom Curran
9.Batty
10.Dunn
11.Footitt

With Harinath and Sibley as reserve batsmen. Plus Wilson as a keeper or bat.

Dernbach and possibly Meaker as other options in the seamers. Plus Sam Curran to return a little way through proceedings.

Kapil and Burke options for all rounders.

I've said it several times already but we could still do with another experienced bat for the top order. If Meaker goes and Balcombe continues to be unselectable then we will need another seamer for the squad as well. Probably one with a bit of experience, in the mould of Balcombe but capable of completing an over.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Thu 15 Oct 2015, 3:45 pm

Footitt is an excellent signing.   clap clap   He was certainly up there with Tom Curran for wickets taken and overs bowled in first class cricket this last season, so hopefully he won't head straight for the physio couch next April.....

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 15 Oct 2015, 4:25 pm

king_carlos wrote:Where have you seen that Olly? I can't find anything!

It would be excellent news if true.

Whilst slightly concerning to have another injury prone seamer on our hands he is an excellent bowler who adds some fire power to a young attack.

I have to say I wasn't immediately as enthusiastic as some but was mightily encouraged by Rob Key's immediate reaction. I first heard the news - as Key did - when Ian Ward announced it on Sky at the end of play in the Test. As soon as Ward had spoken, Key burst in with ''very good signing ... proper bowler'' and went on to sing his praises.

I do believe Key is worth listening to. I know he's regarded as a sound judge by the Oval's cricket management who consulted him before we appointed Graham Ford (ex Kent).

Do feel a 4 year contract is near to over generous and could leave us exposed but I suppose that was the price that had to be paid and now isn't the time to worry about that.

PS Carlos - - in your team, you've got Harinath opening the batting and also being a reserve.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 15 Oct 2015, 5:18 pm

Potential England international bowler - will take that everyday of the week. Injury history is a concern, but you can't not sign talented players in fear of injury.

Hopefully there are a couple more to follow

Actually wouldn't be surprised if this meant one of meaker or balcombe was off
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 15 Oct 2015, 5:38 pm

Olly wrote:Potential England international bowler - will take that everyday of the week. Injury history is a concern, but you can't not sign talented players in fear of injury.

Hopefully there are a couple more to follow

Actually wouldn't be surprised if this meant one of meaker or balcombe was off

Unless we pay the remaining year of Balcombe's contract up, I doubt he'll be off yet. He played such little cricket and appeared to have such sizeable personal issues last season that I don't think any county would now be prepared to take the foreseeable risk of signing him.

A real shame as he came across as a thoughtful and decent guy when he spoke with Stewart at a members' forum at the Guildford Cricket Club in January.

I heard a couple of weeks or so ago that Leics were interested in Meaker although nothing recently.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Thu 15 Oct 2015, 5:56 pm

guildfordbat wrote:
...PS Carlos - - in your team, you've got Harinath opening the batting and also being a reserve.
I can't see that Harinath will have a problem with that! Wink

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonofSurrey Fri 16 Oct 2015, 2:23 pm

Corporalhumblebucket wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:
...PS Carlos - - in your team, you've got Harinath opening the batting and also being a reserve.

It's fair enough to have him pencilled in to open as he meets the Surrey Rule that only left handers or wicketkeepers - preferably both - may bat in the top 5 Laugh And he's also a very handy player, especially in the longer form of the game.

SimonofSurrey

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Fri 16 Oct 2015, 3:25 pm

Corporalhumblebucket wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:

Ah yes. Doh

As Corporal alludes to I think that is probably a pretty fair summary of the role the Baron will play once again - albeit unintentionally. Whistle I really hope that he keeps up his improved form from this summer but so often he has had a tendency to get a couple of scores then struggle for a bit, disappear to 2nd XI cricket and score enough to deserve a recall, return with a couple of scores then struggle for a bit, etc.

He is undoubtedly a good enough bat to deserve his place in the squad and I was very pleased to see him get a new contract at the end of the season. I do fear that he may be a player who struggles for consistency against the step up of bowling in Div 1 though.

Let's hope that come the start of the season I'm delighted to be proved wrong!

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Fri 16 Oct 2015, 3:36 pm

I honestly hadn't heard any whispers of Balcombe having personal issues this summer but when I saw how badly he was struggling with the basics of his bowling (multiple no balls an over etc) it was something that crossed my mind.

Since reading Graham Thorpes autobiography it is something that often crosses my mind when I see a player struggling in that manner. It is a part of sport that is still widely ignored and players are often shown very little sympathy with regards to how changes in their personal life can massively effect them on the field. That is really a different discussion though.

If that has been the case then we can only hope that he can get those issues solved and get back to being the bowler he was. Whilst he was never a match breaking bowler (other than that loan spell with Kent!), he was a very consistent CC performer who would complement the youngsters and firepower we have available very well.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 02 Nov 2015, 7:15 pm

Any new rumors on incoming players folks?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Wed 04 Nov 2015, 8:23 pm

Olly - haven't heard anything although I'm sure Stewie will have a few conversations on the go.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Tue 10 Nov 2015, 7:22 pm

There's an interview on cricinfo in which Kevin Shine talks about English fast bowlers.  He says that Surrey have asked Loughborough to work with Stuart Meaker over the winter. Shine says that Meaker has been clocked at only 1 mph below his previously recorded top pace, but pointedly adds that it's not all about speed. I hope they get to the root of the problem, because his speed is a potent (if, hitherto, often unreliable) weapon.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:26 pm

"Harold" Wilson has signed a new two year deal. Wonder which of Wilson / Foakes will start as first choice wicketkeeper.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Tue 24 Nov 2015, 11:27 pm

Evening Corporal - first off, no one should ever turn their nose up at a two year contract. However, I feel it's noticeable that the brightest of our bright young things (eg Roy, Ansari, Foakes) have been given three year deals (plus four years for Footitt) whilst the less stellar foot soldiers (eg Harinath, Burke, Wilson) are on two years.

I know that doesn't answer your question as to who keeps at the start of the season but it may point towards Foakes becoming number 1 before long with Wilson then as back up.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 26 Nov 2015, 9:22 pm

Sam Curran is one of the ten contenders proposed for BBC Young Sports Person of the Year. The proposal was apparently made by a Surrey member and regular (''Wobbler'') on the wallpaper site.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next