The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Silver
88Chris05
Union Cane
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
Rowley
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

ARSE

Last edited by Galted on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:46 am

After their one hit, The Reynolds Girls were dropped by the label. A second single, "Get Real", was released but this failed to chart and the duo have not made any real media appearance since.[5]

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:48 am

Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Children, children.

Lyrics quiz time, there is a link.

1 Hide and seek, I play along while rushing cross the forest, monkey business on a sunny afternoon
2 Golden oldies, Rolling Stones, we don't want them back - The Reynolds Girls / I'd rather Jack / Rowley
3 You have shown me prejudice and greed, and you've shown me how I must learn to deal with this disease - D'ream / things can only get better / Rick
4 Venom stains the lips and burns the tongue, with vengeance and hatred, extremities forged in nature's fire
5 We were grooving, We were movin, Pussyfootin and booting it round. - Bay City Rollers / Shangalang or summat / sean
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:51 am

Dream featured Professor Brian Cox, who went on to get a PhD in Astro Physics. Have either of the Reynolds Girls got PhD's in similar subjects?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:52 am

Rowley wrote:Dream featured Professor Brian Cox, who went on to get a PhD in Astro Physics. Have either of the Reynolds Girls got PhD's in similar subjects?

They may well have, but that is not the link. You are along the right lines with PBC though...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:45 pm

The guy from the Bay City Rollers, is the president of the Scotch Pie association I believe

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:53 pm

4 is Hand Of Stone by Mastodon, nobody ain't never gonna get that
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Lyrics quiz time, there is a link.

1 Hide and seek, I play along while rushing cross the forest, monkey business on a sunny afternoon
2 Golden oldies, Rolling Stones, we don't want them back - The Reynolds Girls / I'd rather Jack / Rowley
3 You have shown me prejudice and greed, and you've shown me how I must learn to deal with this disease - D'ream (with Prof Brian Cox on keyboards) / things can only get better / Rick
4 Venom stains the lips and burns the tongue, with vengeance and hatred, extremities forged in nature's fire - Hand Of Stone / Mastodon / Union
5 We were grooving, We were movin, Pussyfootin and booting it round. - Bay City Rollers / Shangalang or summat / sean

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Banned members? (ish)

Coxy, Lumbering Jack, Manos, shenglong

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Union Cane wrote:4 is Hand Of Stone by Mastodon, nobody ain't never gonna get that

I did. Didn't help

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:08 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Banned members? (ish)

Sounds good. No idea who Manos or shenglong are and had no idea the others were banned.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:09 pm

This is kind of it, it is 606ers who for one reason or another are no longer around.

1 was Tarzan Boy by Baltimora.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Oooh its good. N0.1 is Tarzan Boy by Baltimora. Link is V2 Boxing Board

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Sounds good. No idea who Manos or shenglong are and had no idea the others were banned.

Shenglong was 606's original terrorist prior to Shah.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Like this. Do you reckon it was Jabby from here who didn't quite get it?

boxers

by ollie_Stone (U14490828) 23 June 2010

cood someone please tell me why all boxers have such big red hands?

what does everybody think?

comment on this article | alert a moderator | send to a friend

Latest comments

Read members' comments or add your own

comment by jabbydoo (U14524263)

posted Jun 23, 2010

maybe because most of them wear big red gloves!!!!!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Yay (ish)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Hull KR is kicking right off on the boxing forum of late

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Top Class Tw@ttery on the Off Topic Wine thread...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Union Cane wrote:

This is kind of it, it is 606ers who for one reason or another are no longer around.

1 was Tarzan Boy by Baltimora.

I miss Baltimora. He was a funny guy, one of the funniest around when he got in the mood. He was like a unpleasant and mildly aggressive version of Il Gia. Hilarious at times.

Coxy is almost certainly around on the boxing board. I have my suspicions who it is but can't be sure yet. Lumbering Jack recently reappeared as Mark Stuffington or whatever his name was.

Shenglong still posts now and again. I know where Manos is but I'm sworn to secrecy on that one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Is he Richie Woodall?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:57 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Is he Richie Woodall?

Manos was dull, but not that dull.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:14 pm

TV Category, link required

1.) I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire, Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

2.) Highest risk of striking out the risk of getting hurt, And still I have so much to learn

3.) Forever be dozy and dim, I wake myself thinking of him. Stop doing what you, keep doing it too

4.) For it's sad news I bring, About this old town and all that it's offering. Some say troubles abound, Some day soon they're gonna pull the old town down.

5.) And they're calling Don't stop, no, I'll never give up
And I'll never look back, just hold your head up And if it gets rough, it's time to get rough

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:16 pm

No idea on any of those.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

2.) Highest risk of striking out the risk of getting hurt, And still I have so much to learn

Fergal Sharkey. A Good Heart.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Fergal Sharkey.  A Good Heart.

Good stuff windows. Knew I could rely on you with the 80's power ballad.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:33 pm

1 is Psychokiller by Talking Heads

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Galted wrote:1 is Psychokiller by Talking Heads

Get in there son.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Is four the truly terrible Belfast Child by Simple Minds?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Rowley wrote:Is four the truly terrible Belfast Child by Simple Minds?

Correct Jeff. On a roll

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:43 pm

3 is Mulder and Scully by Catatonia.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:TV Category, link required

1.) I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire, Don't touch me I'm a real live wire Gayted - Psychokiller

2.) Highest risk of striking out the risk of getting hurt, And still I have so much to learn Fergal Sharkey - Windows

3.) Forever be dozy and dim, I wake myself thinking of him. Stop doing what you, keep doing it too Mulder and Scully - Jefferey

4.) For it's sad news I bring, About this old town and all that it's offering. Some say troubles abound, Some day soon they're gonna pull the old town down. Belfast Child - Jefferey

5.) And they're calling Don't stop, no, I'll never give up
And I'll never look back, just hold your head up And if it gets rough, it's time to get rough

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:45 pm

C'mon!!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Is it something to do with TV?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Union Cane wrote:Is it something to do with TV?

Close. Very close

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:48 pm

I think you'd have got it if anyone watched it. I cannot believe no one has watched it though? Best thing on telly by miles....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:50 pm

5 is a Haim song

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Must be the Fall. Don't watch it but I know Gillian Anderson is in it, as she was the X files, also recall Sean likes it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:53 pm

sean wrote:Close. Very close

Did you not say it was a T.V round?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:54 pm

Rowley wrote:Must be the Fall. Don't watch it but I know Gillian Anderson is in it, as she was the X files, also recall Sean likes it.

Correct.

Psychokiller, Irish stud (Sharkey only N Irish bloke I could think of with own teeth), Belfast, Scully (G Anderson), Falling by Haim (who are fit but that isn't relevant although there is some good gash on the fall).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Can't believe people don't watch it. If only to see Anderson's milkers now and again.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:09 pm

"Anderson's milkers", a phrase that captures the very essence of michaelsism.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Women are just as bad. Once went for a drink with this Aussie bird who seemed quite nice. After the drink we had a quick peck on the cheeks then went our seperate ways. Next morning I get a picture message at work of her jugs with attached text 'Check out these white pointers'. Think that was the day I stopped holding them on a pedestal.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Phwoar...

http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Content.aspx?dsNav=N:4294963828-4294955414&dsRecordDetails=R:IM45896
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Union Cane wrote:Phwoar...

http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Content.aspx?dsNav=N:4294963828-4294955414&dsRecordDetails=R:IM45896

The jugs on that are quite simply world class.

Check out the knockers on this:

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Anyone watching Only Connect? 

VCM's milkers are amazing.

Dribble dribble.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Why would you not be watching Villa Union? Long way to go yet but we're in danger of not getting hammered.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:04 pm

I put three Soton defenders in my fantasy team this week, guaranteed clean sheet. Oh well. 

Coren's cleavage was captivating.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:28 pm

I like coren's artillery. Hate her brother though. He eats awfully. I wouldn't bone her just in case we had to invite him for dinner.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I like coren's artillery. Hate her brother though. He eats awfully. I wouldn't bone her just in case we had to invite him for dinner.

I reckon she must look pretty sub-standard when she's naked.  It would be worth going out with her just to get a bollocking off her though, doubt she's the kind to have a sob or a sulk, she'd more than likely just ruin you with cutting observations about yourself.

Katherine Ryan and Sarah Silverman are the best of the bunch when it comes to humour and shaggability.  Sara Pascoe as well from certain angles, from others she looks like the ugly one from the original Bananarama.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:48 am

I see Mike Brown's killer isn't even going to stand trial. Odds on today being the day the Off Topic section closes again?

Fist
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:33 am

Morning Raf, others. Still chilly as hell in the glorious north.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next