The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Silver
88Chris05
Union Cane
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
Rowley
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

ARSE

Last edited by Galted on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Queen / The Queen

This is spot on.  Adam is the campest person on v2.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Queen / The Queen

Since when did liking Moulin Rouge make you camp?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Be nice. Its my time of the month and I am feeling delicate.

And what has fat bottomed girls got to do with Black Friday?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Queen / The Queen

Since when did liking Moulin Rouge make you camp?

It was more the Clueless soundtrack that outed him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Do you know that really pi55es me off more than most things. Missus does it from her time spent in NY - 'Do you think Manchester United IS going to win the league this year?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Adam D wrote:And what has fat bottomed girls got to do with Black Friday?

Black girls have fat bottoms?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Adam D wrote:Be nice. Its my time of the month and I am feeling delicate.

And what has fat bottomed girls got to do with Black Friday?

I associate Fat Women with supermarkets so mainly a personal thing, although a lot of the birds (fighting) I saw on the news were fairly well set units.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Union Cane wrote:

They do don't they? Apart from that cook who has fingers like E.T.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

They do don't they? Apart from that cook who has fingers like E.T.

Rusty Lee?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:41 pm

No, the other one. She has white parents (not Tony Cozier).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Lorraine Pascale.

We could have a guess her age competition if everyone promises not to look it up.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:52 pm

The link is probably easy, some of the songs potentially less so. Is a link, there is no odd one out.

I guess I'll go on home, it's late, There'll be tomorrow night, but wait

I can't do the talk like they talk on TV

Got a head on collision, Smashin' in my guts, man,

Feeling the rapture grow, Like a flame burning brightly

If our love song, Could fly over mountains Could laugh at the ocean

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Happy black Monday! Got like four months supply of protein powder this morning. Feeling good, feeling imperious.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:55 pm

Union Cane wrote:Lorraine Pascale.

We could have a guess her age competition if everyone promises not to look it up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:55 pm

Well, black Friday. Little excited
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Are they all Heart of Gold by Force and Styles?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Rowley wrote:The link is probably easy, some of the songs potentially less so. Is a link, there is no odd one out.

I guess I'll go on home, it's late, There'll be tomorrow night, but wait

I can't do the talk like they talk on TV

Got a head on collision, Smashin' in my guts, man, Charalatans?

Feeling the rapture grow, Like a flame burning brightly Ride?

If our love song, Could fly over mountains Could laugh at the ocean Flying without wings - Westlife?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Rowley wrote:The link is probably easy, some of the songs potentially less so. Is a link, there is no odd one out.

I guess I'll go on home, it's late, There'll be tomorrow night, but wait The Groundhogs?

I can't do the talk like they talk on TV The Rebounds?

Got a head on collision, Smashin' in my guts, man, The Beat Merchants

Feeling the rapture grow, Like a flame burning brightly The Sheffields?

If our love song, Could fly over mountains Could laugh at the ocean Johnny Neal & the Starliners?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Ha, number 2 is one of my all time favourites

Juliet when we made love you used to cry
You said I love you like the stars above I'll love you till I die

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:12 pm

I will ignore your cheap barbs Tina. All of these are well known songs or artists. Sean has got number two.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Rowley wrote:I will ignore your cheap barbs Tina. All of these are well known songs or artists. Sean has got number two.

Have you heard of them?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Just been on Amazon to see the deals, got quite excited about the 70% off things for your cat.

It's mainly harnesses so you can take your cat for a walk!!!  What f*cking cat has ever wanted to go for a walk? My cat has 2 modes: sleep & attack, with the occasional look out the window or have a dump.

You can also get an urn for your cat's ashes, £35!  I can't wait for the shovel to be invented.

Best of all though, they've got a scratching post for £84 marked down from £295.  Who the phuck would pay £295 for a scratching post, may as well let the c*nt scratch the furniture.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Had to google. I would have thought a lot of them would be on Windows' Easy Listening compilation CD in his Chrysler.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Rowley wrote:I will ignore your cheap barbs Tina. All of these are well known songs or artists. Sean has got number two.

Have you heard of them?

Who, the bands you mentioned? No, not a one of them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Rowley wrote:

Have you heard of them?

Who, the bands you mentioned? No, not a one of them.

I Wiki'ed '60's Freakbeat bands' and found them on there.

Thought you'd be all over them?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Jeff only feels (not listens to) Jazz these days.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Jeff only feels (not listens to) Jazz these days.

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Lot of them out there Tina. Lot of crap to wade through as well. However I did listen to Pete Lancaster and the Upsetters on the way to work this morning if that will satisfy your desire to get wound up about my musical snobbery.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Jeff, I heard a Charlatans song on Radio 6 the other day. It was fantastic but wasn't sure whether it is brand new or just stuff post 'Up at the Lake' which was the last album I bought

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Rowley wrote:Lot of them out there Tina. Lot of crap to wade through as well. However I did listen to Pete Lancaster and the Upsetters on the way to work this morning if that will satisfy your desire to get wound up about my musical snobbery.

Oh, Pete and his Upsetters. I love them.

Baby, Baby, Baby (I Tell You What You Gotta Do) is my favourite. Although I enjoy Monkey Time and Midnight Hour Blues.

Good ole 'Bomber' Lancaster and the Upsetters. What an era, what a band.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Rowley wrote:Sean has got number two.

Not for the first time, I should imagine.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:30 pm

They have a new album out in January Sean, so it was probably the new single. Agree it is good though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Rowley wrote:Lot of them out there Tina. Lot of crap to wade through as well. However I did listen to Pete Lancaster and the Upsetters on the way to work this morning if that will satisfy your desire to get wound up about my musical snobbery.

Oh, Pete and his Upsetters.  I love them.  

Baby, Baby, Baby (I Tell You What You Gotta Do) is my favourite.  Although I enjoy Monkey Time and Midnight Hour Blues.

Good ole 'Bomber' Lancaster and the Upsetters.  What an era, what a band.

Midnight Hour Blues is also one of my favourites Tina. See, if you don't get yourself so wound up over this we can find plenty of common ground.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Rowley wrote:Sean has got number two.

Not for the first time, I should imagine.

When I have a couple of days off the pi55 it is lovely to be able to get away with 1 sheet of paper.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Anybody PD James? The now deceased author or are we all present and accounted for?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Julius again?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Nope, seen him on here Galts me old china...

Actually, whilst you are here, knock up a movie quote quiz not had one in an age

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:26 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Nope, seen him on here Galts me old china...

Actually, whilst you are here, knock up a movie quote quiz not had one in an age

I'll do a movie line quiz for 1.20pm. Jeff's lyric quiz still on the go.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Jeff's lyric quiz still on the go.

Nobody knows them.

Yours are so much better than his.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:33 pm

ah didnt see that...

1) is Pretty Woman by that Elvis alike with a guitar

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Emo

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Nobody knows them.

For better read easier.

My songs were pretty woman by Roy Orbison, Absolute Beginners by David Bowie, Badlands by the Boss and Blue Velvet by Bobby Vinton. All songs that are also film titles.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Rowley wrote:

Nobody knows them.

For better read easier.

My songs were pretty woman by Roy Orbison, Absolute Beginners by David Bowie, Badlands by the Boss and Blue Velvet by Bobby Vinton. All songs that are also film titles.

Good link. Well done.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Rowley wrote: Absolute Beginners by David Bowie, Badlands by the Boss

Never heard of the songs or the films.

Far too elitist.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Saw Absolute Beginners at the cinema. I think Julian Temple directed it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:58 pm

I'm not PD James.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

I was wondering super...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

Union Cane wrote:

Far too elitist.

Badlands, directed by Terrence Malick, starring Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek. That one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:03 am

Rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Far too elitist.

Badlands, directed by Terrence Malick, starring Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek. That one.

Yeah, but can you throw a copper kettle over the Lamb pub in Chichester?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:14 am

Rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Far too elitist.

Nope.

I'm not Edson Arantes do Nascimento by the way.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next