The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Silver
88Chris05
Union Cane
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
Rowley
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

ARSE

Last edited by Galted on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Rowley wrote: Absolute Beginners by David Bowie, Badlands by the Boss

Never heard of the songs or the films.

Far too elitist.

Badlands, directed by Terrence Malick, starring Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek. That one.

It heavily influenced True Romance too, the only film better than Moulin Rouge

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Movie actor / Movie name and link please

1. Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

2. You're the problem! You're the phucking problem you phucking Dr White honkin' jam-rag phucking sp*nk-bubble! I'm telling you Aitch you keep looking at me I'll put you in the phucking ground, promise you!

3. No, you submit, do you hear? You be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.

4. Said Simple Simon to the pieman going to the fair, "Give me your pies... or I'll cave your head in."

5. ...phuckity, sh!t, sh!t, phuck and willy. Willy, sh!t and phuck and... t!ts.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:36 pm

4 is Die Hard with a Vengence I think.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:37 pm

3 might be Taken.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:38 pm

5 is 4 weddings and a funeral?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Nope, nothing.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:40 pm

And number 1 is Star Wars! (Episode IV for clarity)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Just saw you want the actor too!

Hugh Grant - four weddings
Alec Guinness - Star Wars

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Is two the Long Good Friday. When I read it I hear Bob Hoskins saying it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:42 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Movie actor / Movie name and link please

1. Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? Alec Guinness star wars The queen

2. You're the problem! You're the phucking problem you phucking Dr White honkin' jam-rag phucking sp*nk-bubble! I'm telling you Aitch you keep looking at me I'll put you in the phucking ground, promise you!

3. No, you submit, do you hear? You be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.

4. Said Simple Simon to the pieman going to the fair, "Give me your pies... or I'll cave your head in."

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:42 pm

In that case Liam Neeson and Jeremy Irons.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Expand on 4 please Jefferey

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Not a bad guess, Jeff, but I believe number two is Ben Kingsley (character is Don Logan) in Sexy Beast.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Incorrect with Taken

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:44 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Not a bad guess, Jeff, but I believe number two is Ben Kingsley (character is Don Logan) in Sexy Beast.

You're right Chris.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:45 pm

The link must be British Actors. Irons, Guinness, Grant, Kingsley

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:46 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

1. Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? Alec Guinness star wars The queen

2. You're the problem! You're the phucking problem you phucking Dr White honkin' jam-rag phucking sp*nk-bubble! I'm telling you Aitch you keep looking at me I'll put you in the phucking ground, promise you! Sexy Beast Ben Kingsley Chris

4. Said Simple Simon to the pieman going to the fair, "Give me your pies... or I'll cave your head in." DH3- Jeremy Irons / Jeff

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Grant is not correct

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Elitist twerps.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:51 pm

3 is Last of the Mohicans

Daniel Day Lewis

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:52 pm

clue for number 3.

? If English law cannot be trusted maybe these people would do better making their own peace with the French.

Duncan: That is sedition!

? That is the truth.

Duncan: I'll have you beaten from this fort!

? Someday, I think you and I are going to have a serious disagreement.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:clue for number 3.

? If English law cannot be trusted maybe these people would do better making their own peace with the French.

Duncan: That is sedition!

? That is the truth.

Duncan: I'll have you beaten from this fort!

? Someday, I think you and I are going to have a serious disagreement.

I've already got it you c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Well done windows. Michaels bonus point for not needing the clue.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Well done windows. Michaels bonus point for not needing the clue.

He says it in the waterfall.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Well done windows. Michaels bonus point for not needing the clue.

Good scene. Clue for 4.

- Every monarch in history has succeeded someone who is dead, or just about to be. My predecessor's not only alive, but very much so. Bloody mess. Can't even give them a Christmas speech.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Good scene. Clue for 4.

- Every monarch in history has succeeded someone who is dead, or just about to be. My predecessor's not only alive, but very much so. Bloody mess. Can't even give them a Christmas speech.

The Kings Speech. Colin Firth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Is Pele still out for the count?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:15 pm

5. 4 weddings and a funeral

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

2. You're the problem! You're the phucking problem you phucking Dr White honkin' jam-rag phucking sp*nk-bubble! I'm telling you Aitch you keep looking at me I'll put you in the phucking ground, promise you! Sexy Beast Ben Kingsley Chris

3. No, you submit, do you hear? You be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you. last of mohicans DD lewis Windows

4. Said Simple Simon to the pieman going to the fair, "Give me your pies... or I'll cave your head in." DH3- Jeremy Irons / Jeff

5. ...phuckity, sh!t, sh!t, phuck and willy. Willy, sh!t and phuck and... t!ts. King's speech colin firth windows

Link?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

3. No, you submit, do you hear? You be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you. last of mohicans DD lewis Windows

5. ...phuckity, sh!t, sh!t, phuck and willy. Willy, sh!t and phuck and... t!ts. King's speech colin firth windows

Link?

Are they names you think we are?

Me: Jeremy
Jeff: Daniel
Julius: Alec
Union: Colin (you're wrong, he is definitely a Nigel)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:31 pm

I thought Gordon was Gordon?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Union: Colin (you're wrong, he is definitely a Nigel)

You are definitely a Sausage Nigel.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:36 pm

They've all received Knighthoods for contribution to British stage and screen.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:38 pm

superflyweight wrote:They've all received Knighthoods for contribution to British stage and screen.  

Its good but its not roight.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Phuck, you guys are rubbish.

They are all UK Oscar winners in the 'Male Lead' category.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Multiple oscar winners?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:41 pm

5. Four Weddings and a funeral

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Is Day Lewis not Irish?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Sweet jesus, almost involved myself in a legal argument in the offtopic section, had to have a right word with myself...

No point in stating actual fact in that place I tells ye...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:46 pm

'Tis not a place for facts or insight from your professional career Rick. There are occasions when I suspect it is where Dave Gorman sources his found poems from.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Rowley wrote:Is Day Lewis not Irish?

Is Barry McGuigan British?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Jeff wrote:There are occasions when I suspect it is where Dave Gorman sources his found poems from

LoL out loud, I can not be doing with Gorman, so far up his own harris that he can see out of his own throat...

I was halfway through typing a response to the reasonable force, then I realised that it was Toppy and TRUSS, and promptly retreated to the cup...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Tino wrote:Is Barry McGuigan British?

Don't start Tino...

This is "Milleniumesque" in it's tedium.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:50 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Sweet jesus, almost involved myself in a legal argument in the offtopic section, had to have a right word with myself...

Let's go get 'em, Rick. You first.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:52 pm

This usually ends with a quote from somebody which is something about being born in a horse, or something.

Last edited by Union Cane on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:53 pm

super wrote:Let's go get 'em, Rick. You first.

This is how I imagine the conversation going

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Nim-park_1964006c

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:54 pm

superflyweight wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Sweet jesus, almost involved myself in a legal argument in the offtopic section, had to have a right word with myself...

Let's go get 'em, Rick.  You first.  

Yeah watch out, Truss, Johnnie Cochran and Robert Shapiro are on the way over to the off topic section.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:54 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Let's go get 'em, Rick.  You first.  

Yeah watch out, Truss, Johnnie Cochran and Robert Shapiro are on the way over to the off topic section.

Pr1ck!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Union Cane wrote:

This usually ends with a quote from somebody which is something about being born in a horse, or something.

Duke of Wellington.

"Just because you're born in a stable doesn't mean you're a horse".

Although there is some doubt whether he actually said it or not.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Tino wrote:Yeah watch out, Truss, Johnnie Cochran and Robert Shapiro are on the way over to the off topic section.

Would be funny if the unecessary comma before "Truss" didn't make the sentence unreadable.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next