The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Silver
88Chris05
Union Cane
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
Rowley
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Fri 21 Nov 2014, 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

ARSE

Last edited by Galted on Fri 21 Nov 2014, 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:57 pm

Is Julius someone famous who's died recently.

I hope not.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:04 pm

He may be the African American teenager Michael Brown?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:11 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Just took a brown house spider outside. They look like a redback but without the red stripe. Flicked it into an old white tea cup... gave it a few drops of water (it looked a bit hydrated) and it perked up a little bit. I then carried it outside and placed it towards the neighbour's fence (the Lebanese, not the Maltese... he he!) and it made slow progress into their front yard.

That sounds mental! A spider with a can of Jamaican lager? That is hard as nails

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:14 pm

Galted wrote:Is Julius someone famous who's died recently.

I hope not.

I hope not as well.

Maybe he is watching replays of some tennis tournament or had to duck out into town to do something important?
Like purchasing a new pair of slippers or a scarf perhaps?

He works from his leather reclining chair doesn't he? I bet he's just listening to A Ha or Spandau Ballet again. I can't imagine him sleeping in.

Anyway, he'll be in shortly and he'll let us all know I'm sure.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:19 pm

I hope so, LD. I'm so worried I forgot to use a question mark when I asked.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:19 pm

Adam D wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Just took a brown house spider outside. They look like a redback but without the red stripe. Flicked it into an old white tea cup... gave it a few drops of water (it looked a bit hydrated) and it perked up a little bit. I then carried it outside and placed it towards the neighbour's fence (the Lebanese, not the Maltese... he he!) and it made slow progress into their front yard.

That sounds mental! A spider with a can of Jamaican lager? That is hard as nails

It did have a bit of a Caribbean swagger about it come to think of it.
However that was probably due to the surface spray I did along the skirting boards on the weekend.

So that stuff does work after all!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:21 pm

Galted wrote:I hope so, LD. I'm so worried I forgot to use a question mark when I asked.

Oh OK. I thought you were simply making a statement again. Wink

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:22 pm

Galted wrote:I'm so worried I forgot to use a question mark when I asked.

Do you do that a lot.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:40 pm

Galted wrote:Is Julius someone famous who's died recently.

I hope not.

It's LD and his talk and pictures of spiders. It keeps me away. I think he might be doing it deliberately. Phucker.

In any case, after the rush has gone, I hope I find a little more time. Remember, we were partners in crime.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:46 pm

He's here again. The man with the child in his eyes.

Sorry Jules. Hopefully there won't be any more encounters like the one above anytime soon.

You're indestructible.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:06 am

YAY!!!!!!!!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:29 am

Artist, song and link.

1) Sitting in our dreamy days by the water's edge, on a cool summer's night. Fireflies and the stars in the sky.

2) Midnight creeps so slowly into hearts of men who need more than they get. Daylight deals a bad hand to a woman who has laid too many bets.

3) Her weapons were her crystal eyes. Making every man mad. Black as the dark night she was him.

4) Dirty dog, I'm, I'm a dirty dog. I'm a dirty dog. I'm, I'm a dirty dog, dirty dog. I'm a dirty dog, dirty dog.

5) Lady take a ride on a Zeke 64, Jerry wants to be a rockette. That's a popular misconception, says we haven't seen anything yet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:29 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:it'd be the nearest I'd had to sex since my son was born.

Must be even more frustrating that Truss is the father.
Unlikely, my son is neither grossly overweight or severely brain damaged

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:40 am

Dirty dog, I'm, I'm a dirty dog. I'm a dirty dog. I'm, I'm a dirty dog, dirty dog. I'm a dirty dog, dirty dog.

You been listening in to sean's therapy sessions?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:41 am

superflyweight wrote:
Dirty dog, I'm, I'm a dirty dog. I'm a dirty dog. I'm, I'm a dirty dog, dirty dog. I'm a dirty dog, dirty dog.

You been listening in to sean's therapy sessions?  

I hate admitting it, but that made me l*l.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:42 am

1. is ash girl from mars

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:1. is ash girl from mars

Yep.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:44 am

5. Bachman Turner Overdrive? BBBBBBB Baby you just aint sen nothing yet?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:5. Bachman Turner Overdrive? BBBBBBB Baby you just aint sen nothing yet?

Zero points.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:45 am

Don't know none of those.

Elitist.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:46 am

is 3/ "Venus" by Bananarama?

Last edited by DAVE667 on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the ? cos I'm asking ya not telling ya.)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:48 am

3 is Venus. I'll plump for the Bananarama version

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No ? 'cos I'm telling you.)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:50 am

DAVE667 wrote:is 3/ "Venus" by Bananarama?

Correct. Although it's BANANARAMA.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:51 am

planets is the link.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:51 am

I'm clearly not a lover of girl band music to the degree Julius is as evidenced by his assertiveness. Mind you, I doubt anyone is as big a lover of girl band music as Julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:52 am

2 might be Boogie Wonderland - Earth Wind and Fire, from the 'Midnight creeps so slowly' part. The rest is the song is fairly unintelligible apart from "The mirror stares you in the face".

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:52 am

Planets, eh.

Is one of them Pump Up The Volume?

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:52 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:2 might be Boogie Wonderland - Earth Wind and Fire, from the 'Midnight creeps so slowly' part. The rest is the song is fairly unintelligible apart from "The mirror stares you in the face".

Yep.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:53 am

DAVE667 wrote:I'm clearly not a lover of girl band music to the degree Julius is as evidenced by his assertiveness. Mind you, I doubt anyone is as big a lover of girl band music as Julius

Only THE BANGLES.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:53 am

saturn and earth

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:53 am

So the link is planets where STRONGY is likely to be unwelcome?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:54 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:I'm clearly not a lover of girl band music to the degree Julius is as evidenced by his assertiveness. Mind you, I doubt anyone is as big a lover of girl band music as Julius

Only THE BANGLES.

Oooh the lovely miss Hoffs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 12:56 am

Well done Seany.  It was too easy really.

1) Sitting in our dreamy days by the water's edge, on a cool summer's night. Fireflies and the stars in the sky. Girl from Mars

2) Midnight creeps so slowly into hearts of men who need more than they get. Daylight deals a bad hand to a woman who has laid too many bets. Earth, Wind and Fire

3) Her weapons were her crystal eyes. Making every man mad. Black as the dark night she was him. Venus

4) Dirty dog, I'm, I'm a dirty dog. I'm a dirty dog. I'm, I'm a dirty dog, dirty dog. I'm a dirty dog, dirty dog. Lapdance by The Neptunes

5) Lady take a ride on a Zeke 64, Jerry wants to be a rockette. That's a popular misconception, says we haven't seen anything yet.  Saturn 5 by Inspiral Carpets

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:02 am

By Jupiter, that was a good one Tino!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:By Jupiter, that was a good one Tino!

Thanks Sunshine.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:15 am

1 From the day we arrive on the planet, and blinking, step into the sun
2 It's true my body as seen better days, but give me half a chance and I can still misbehave.
3 Then I awake and look around me, at four grey wall surround me, and I realize that I was only dreaming.
4 How bad, how good does it need to get? How many losses? How much regret?
5 You hear a creature creepin' up behind, you're outta time - Thriller / Michael Jackson / Tino

There is a link.

Last edited by Union Cane on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:18 am

Union Cane wrote:
5 You hear a creature creepin' up behind, you're outta time

Thriller by Jacko

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:24 am

2 One foot in the grave by Eric Idle

It's about death

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:33 am

superflyweight wrote:2 One foot in the grave by Eric Idle

It's about death

Isn't everything?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:39 am

Union Cane wrote:1 From the day we arrive on the planet, and blinking, step into the sun
2 It's true my body as seen better days, but give me half a chance and I can still misbehave. - One foot in the grave / Eric Idle / Super
3 Then I awake and look around me, at four grey wall surround me, and I realize that I was only dreaming.
4 How bad, how good does it need to get? How many losses? How much regret?
5 You hear a creature creepin' up behind, you're outta time - Thriller / Michael Jackson / Tino

There is a link.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:52 am

i know all the songs. can't find a link?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Nov 2014, 1:56 am

Thing is, with Cane you know it is going to be something ridiculously obscure....

Thriller
Change
One foot in the grave
The green green grass of home
circle of life

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 27 Nov 2014, 2:04 am

It is to do with the "artist" rather than the song.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Nov 2014, 2:13 am

Tom
Eric
Tracey
Michael
Elton.

Thunderbirds?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 27 Nov 2014, 2:14 am

FAB answer, but its not roight.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 27 Nov 2014, 2:29 am

They all have surnames that could be first names?

And the green, green grass of home is a fab song

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 27 Nov 2014, 2:43 am

Tom Jones
Eric Idle
Tracey Chapman
Michael Jackson
Elton John
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Nov 2014, 2:46 am

Is it premiership strikers?
Stern JOHN
ERIC Cantona

ah feck it!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Nov 2014, 2:48 am

Union Cane wrote:Tom Jones
Eric Idle
Tracey Chapman
Michael Jackson
Elton John

The Monty Python team.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 27 Nov 2014, 2:50 am

6. Seasons in the Sun - Terry Jacks

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next