The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora should retire!

+31
dangerous_mouse
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
lfc91
hazharrison
horizontalhero
TRUSSMAN66
RanjitPatel
DuransHorse
huw
Strongback
88Chris05
spencerclarke
3fingers
rycoys
Steffan
bellchees
Valero's Conscience
oxring
Rowley
Sugar Boy Sweetie
milkyboy
Hammersmith harrier
tunes666
trottb
kingraf
catchweight
hampo17
Dipper Brown
Adam D
wheelchair1991
hayemaker
35 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chisora should retire! Empty Chisora should retire!

Post by hayemaker Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:37 am

What a terrible performance from Chisora and what a total embarrassment. Sorry but if you are losing every round to Fury and looking like you cant be bothered then you know it is time to retire. As for Fury well actually Im pleased he managed to win because now it is only a matter of time before he has to face someone like Haye or Klitschko and believe me when I say it will be the the end of Fury when those fights happen. He will get such a one sided beating he wont want to show his face in a boxing ring again! Haye should take him on for a warm up fight before going for a world title. Its an easy win for him and people will gladly pay to see a world class boxer like Haye embarress a clown like Fury. For anyone who thinks Fury is anyway good because he managed to min last night just look to see how poor Chisora was. He was worse than the first time they fought. Man up now Fury and actually fight a proper heavyweight if you are going to claim you are the best.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Chisora should retire! Empty Re: Chisora should retire!

Post by wheelchair1991 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:39 am

Thought Fury was suprisingly good, chisora should retire

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:51 am

Haye is ducking fury.

He has done it twice

Haye is a coward and a fraud.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sun 30 Nov 2014, 11:07 am

Fury wasted 18 months of his life chasing a fight with Haye only for him to cancel twice. Why would he risk chasing a semi-retired boxer when he's a mandatory challenger for the world title? That would be plain stupid.

I know you think Haye is the best big man in the sport but he has no relevance in the current heavyweight climate. Fury may be a big pudding but he's the mandatory contender for Wlad's belt, like it or not.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 11:07 am

A matter of time before he has to face Haye? Hell no, Haye will never step back into the ring. As for telling Fury to man up, remember it was Haye that TWICE pulled out of fights with him, take your blinkers off.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 30 Nov 2014, 11:27 am

Fury is a top challenger in the division. Time to accept that.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 30 Nov 2014, 11:28 am

Mhmm. Interested to see where Fury goes from here. He's now Wladimir's WBO mandatory, isn't he? Wonder how long he holds it before he chucks it away saying "he fights for glory, not belts" and fights Malik Scott or something.

As for Derreck. Well, he's taken some beatdowns now hasn't he? Maybe he should retire... he'll probably fight four bums next year and complete the trilogy 2016
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sun 30 Nov 2014, 12:01 pm

hayemaker wrote:What a terrible performance from Chisora and what a total embarrassment. Sorry but if you are losing every round to Fury and looking like you cant be bothered then you know it is time to retire. As for Fury well actually Im pleased he managed to win because now it is only a matter of time before he has to face someone like Haye or Klitschko and believe me when I say it will be the the end of Fury when those fights happen. He will get such a one sided beating he wont want to show his face in a boxing ring again! Haye should take him on for a warm up fight before going for a world title. Its an easy win for him and people will gladly pay to see a world class boxer like Haye embarress a clown like Fury. For anyone who thinks Fury is anyway good because he managed to min last night just look to see how poor Chisora was. He was worse than the first time they fought. Man up now Fury and actually fight a proper heavyweight if you are going to claim you are the best.

I believe Monty said it best : "what a man sausage"

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 12:23 pm

Fury was great, Still out of shape I feel, but made easy work of a very fit and on form Chisora. I dont think Chisora should retire, as he could play a part as a good gate keeper ..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 30 Nov 2014, 12:23 pm

An on form and fit Chisora, are you actually kidding me?

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sun 30 Nov 2014, 12:28 pm

Nowhere to go for Chis, looked clueless and resigned to defeat by the end of round two. If he ever had it, he doesn't now.

Fury's boxing was really quite impressive though in those first two rounds, after that he just fought completely risk free as he didn't have to do anything else. He'll never get any credit from some. He looked flabby and out of condition, but I was impressed with his boxing last night, looks like in his time out he's improved to me... regardless of the opposition.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sun 30 Nov 2014, 1:07 pm

tunes666 wrote:Fury was great, Still out of shape I feel, but made easy work of a very fit and on form Chisora.  I dont think Chisora should retire, as he could play a part as a good gate keeper ..
On form? Stone me if that was Chisora on form I shudder to think how bad he is off form because he was nothing short of pure garbage last night. All Fury had to do was walk backward and keep flicking out a back hander every now and then. Del Boy was absolutely atrocious and the fight was absolutely no indicator of how Fury would fare against a top fighter. If he fights Wlad next it'll be a massacre, someone who is a bit closer to Fury in height, a physical specimen with excellent technical skill and the right hand to switch Furys lights off. Wlad has a suspect chin but I don't think Fury has the ammo to concern him too much.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 30 Nov 2014, 1:17 pm

Why would the number one contender for the world heavyweight title waste his time with a retired unranked fighter who, based on previous experience, might not even turn up?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 30 Nov 2014, 2:08 pm

Fury was good last night, or at least what passes for good in the heavyweight division these days. If Klitchko had done that to Chisora his posse would be on here raving. I was disappointed he step it up and finish Chisora off properly rather than "Klitschko" him into submission. Fury looked pretty bored and as if he felt sorry for Chisora in there. I might actually fancy Fury to beat Haye as it is now and would back him to give Klitschko more problems than anyone else in the division.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 30 Nov 2014, 2:51 pm

Fury should take a keep-busy fight and then sign on for his pasting from Wlad in the autumn 2015.  He's done enough to deserve his paycheck - but I don't think he'll provide much stiffer resistance than Pulev.  He has the size advantage and a nice jab, however, he hasn't taken punches brilliantly in the past and I doubt he has the movement to trouble Wlad.

Of course, Wlad has struggled with southpaws in the past and Fury's southpaw switch flummoxed Chisora last night - but that still doesn't leave me thinking Fury's going to win.

As for Chisora - his pension fight would probably be a one-sided beat down from AJ - which I suspect will happen next.

Leaving the Warren stable remarkably short of fighters of any proven quality, aside from BJS.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 3:13 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
tunes666 wrote:Fury was great, Still out of shape I feel, but made easy work of a very fit and on form Chisora.  I dont think Chisora should retire, as he could play a part as a good gate keeper ..
On form? Stone me if that was Chisora on form I shudder to think how bad he is off form because he was nothing short of pure garbage last night. All Fury had to do was walk backward and keep flicking out a back hander every now and then. Del Boy was absolutely atrocious and the fight was absolutely no indicator of how Fury would fare against a top fighter. If he fights Wlad next it'll be a massacre, someone who is a bit closer to Fury in height, a physical specimen with excellent technical skill and the right hand to switch Furys lights off. Wlad has a suspect chin but I don't think Fury has the ammo to concern him too much.

Ahh a Fury hater... Yes Chisora was on form, he won his last 4 fights while getting in the best shape of his carer, in fact the fact he was on form was what made the fight interesting as people were interested to see the better Chisora face him...  the reason he looked poor is because Tyson was too big, powerful and good with the Jab, Simple as that.

Tyson is a very good fighter and deserves Credit for his best performace yet. hitting harder, Great Jab both South Paw and Orthodox and was quite quick defensively..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 30 Nov 2014, 3:19 pm

Chisora based on last night was not on form to suggest he was indicates to me you haven't watched the fight.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 3:21 pm

oxring wrote:Fury should take a keep-busy fight and then sign on for his pasting from Wlad in the autumn 2015.  He's done enough to deserve his paycheck - but I don't think he'll provide much stiffer resistance than Pulev.  He has the size advantage and a nice jab, however, he hasn't taken punches brilliantly in the past and I doubt he has the movement to trouble Wlad.

Of course, Wlad has struggled with southpaws in the past and Fury's southpaw switch flummoxed Chisora last night - but that still doesn't leave me thinking Fury's going to win.

As for Chisora - his pension fight would probably be a one-sided beat down from AJ - which I suspect will happen next.

Leaving the Warren stable remarkably short of fighters of any proven quality, aside from BJS.

Well put, I think because he has size he uses this well in his defense, But against the athletic Wlad who is the same size but quicker Im not sure tyson will have the tools to do anything Wlad wont handle.. Fury would have to try and match Wlads speed which for a big man is pretty fast.. But Fury does carry a bit of weight around with him still. I think if Fury's chin proves to be a bit better than many think, he could cause him problems But cant see him stopping him and lets face it, unless you stop him or win every single round clearly, you wont be be coming home with the belts.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 30 Nov 2014, 3:21 pm

Chisora did what he always does. Fury is just better than you want to believe.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 3:30 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Chisora based on last night was not on form to suggest he was indicates to me you haven't watched the fight.

Well you should ignore those indications as I watched it 2 times.

What was it you think Chisora was not doing that he has allways done? .. and how would you describe his face at the end? Did you find the stone heavier version better?

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 30 Nov 2014, 3:36 pm

Chisora does usually throw punches, yesterday he quite clearly had nothing left and seems to have lost faith in his chin, that was not Chis on top of his game. All Fury did was constantly flick out a back handed jab an illegal punch by the way.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 30 Nov 2014, 3:40 pm

He couldnt get in range to throw to punches. He had the head jabbed off of him and his eyes were swelling shut. Fury is a much better heavyweight, thats why Chisora lost and lost badly 2 times out of 2.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Sun 30 Nov 2014, 3:48 pm

Chisora looked bad, no denying. Fury used his reach and jab well and never had to get a sweat on.

I would like to see Fury fight Wlad, obviously as a heavy underdog but deserves it.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Sun 30 Nov 2014, 3:59 pm

tunes666 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Chisora based on last night was not on form to suggest he was indicates to me you haven't watched the fight.

What was it you think Chisora was not doing that he has allways done? .. and how would you describe his face at the end? Did you find the stone heavier version better?

How on earth did you sit through that twice?

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:43 pm

Adam D wrote:Haye is ducking fury.

He has done it twice

Haha if you believe that then the only word that can describe is delusional! Haye would have ended the career the boxing joke called Tyson Fury because nobody would be able to take him seriously again after they saw how easily Haye would beat him. Fury is as delusionsal as they come, I honestly think he might be too thick to realise how lucky he got that Haye was injured. If he thinks he can beat Haye then why not challenge him before he faces Klitschko and actually earn the right to fight for the title instead of talking his way into fights by acting like a moron! As for Chisora, I think the beating he took off Haye pretty much ruined his career. He was shocking against Fury and should retire now if that is the best he can do.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:45 pm

bellchees wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

How on earth did you sit through that twice?

I like to watch fights again sometimes just to make assessments about it..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:51 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Chisora does usually throw punches, yesterday he quite clearly had nothing left and seems to have lost faith in his chin, that was not Chis on top of his game. All Fury did was constantly flick out a back handed jab an illegal punch by the way.

But he was getting hit loads, how is that loosing faith in his chin? His chin was not the problem, getting smashed about was which was why he was pulled out of the fight.. He was moving all night and trying to get inside and every time he tried he got a jab in the face, or Fury swung to the side and moved out the way, when Chisora got close to the inside Fury smashed him about with body shots and to the side of the head..

Credit should go to Fury for an extremely solid performance.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:03 pm

hayemaker wrote:
Adam D wrote:Haye is ducking fury.

He has done it twice

Haha if you believe that then the only word that can describe is delusional! Haye would have ended the career the boxing joke called Tyson Fury because nobody would be able to take him seriously again after they saw how easily Haye would beat him. Fury is as delusionsal as they come, I honestly think he might be too thick to realise how lucky he got that Haye was injured. If he thinks he can beat Haye then why not challenge him before he faces Klitschko and actually earn the right to fight for the title instead of talking his way into fights by acting like a moron! As for Chisora, I think the beating he took off Haye pretty much ruined his career. He was shocking against Fury and should retire now if that is the best he can do.

I'm not delusional.

Haye ducked fury. Twice.

He ran scared of klitschko and realised that fury would do even more damage than kilt did to the coward.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:10 pm

Sarcasm or not Adam that's quite embarrassing to say, Haye would physically destroy Fury.

Tunes, like always you see what you want to see disregarding the reality of the situation, Chisora is shot, he's done, there was nothing left.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:19 pm

I hope Haye v Fury never happens. Haye getting another payday at the expense of the decent boxing public is not good. Haye doesn't deserve to earn another penny out of boxing

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:36 pm

I don't have any faith in Fury beating Wlad or giving him anything he hasn't seen before.
However, he's as deserving as anyone else has been for a shot. Mandatory for the WBO, undefeated. He's crude, ugly as a boot and cringeworthy at times but he's earned his shot and has wasted 18 months of his career chasing ghosts. Let him have his moment, brief and emphatic as it may be.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:37 pm

Chisora should retire...physically

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:53 pm

hayemaker wrote:Haha if you believe that then the only word that can describe is delusional!

A delusion is defined as "a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception".  

Adam clearly does not display any of the cardinal features of this - given that Haye signed for not one, but two fights with Fury, both of which he called off, one of which looked suspiciously as though he was posturing for a world title tilt against Vitali Klitschko.  Therefore there is evidence in favour of his position.  I cannot see any "superior evidence to the contrary" - certainly, it is plausible that Haye happened to have two further conveniently timed injuries (he does, after all, have a history and track record of conveniently timed injuries does he not - Setanta springs to mind) - but the evidence is by no means conclusive.

hayemaker wrote:Haye would have ended the career the boxing joke called Tyson Fury

Also British and European Heavyweight champion.  Which is more than Tommy Farr ever won.  If he's a joke, he's quite a successful one.

hayemaker wrote: because nobody would be able to take him seriously again after they saw how easily Haye would beat him.
Possibly true - but Haye's had his chance hasn't he?

hayemaker wrote:If he thinks he can beat Haye then why not challenge him before he faces Klitschko and actually earn the right to fight for the title instead of talking his way into fights by acting like a moron!

I suspect you are trolling, but perhaps you have forgotten how boxing works.  Fury challenged Haye and the fight was arranged not once, but twice, with Haye ruining a year of Fury's career by leaving him taking "keep warm" fights against bums whilst Haye decided whether or not he was injured.  

The latter comment in particular is ironic given your beloved Haye's own means of reaching the title.  He stepped up to beat the overmatched and average Monte Barrett - a man who never was and never had been a heavyweight level opponent.  Previously, of course, he beat Bonin in a round, a man whose previous career highlight was a loss to A-force.  He beat Nicolai Valuev - who had just outrageously robbed Evander Holyfield and clearly had lost whatever he once had - and of course, it turned out, had profound acromegaly, leading to a loss of temporal vision.  So in essence, he talked his way into beating the worst champion available, who happened to be half blind in the process.  Or - Haye beat a half blind immobile statue.  He proceeded to beat the shot-to-blazes Johnny Ruiz - a man whose previous career highlight was losing to a middleweight/LHW.  Then, of course, was the 12 minutes of my life I will never regain in the A-farce fight.  Finally - he talked his way into the Wlad fight and performed no better than fast Eddie Chambers.  In fact - fast Eddie had more willingness to throw shots.  So how did Haye earn the right to his title then Hayemaker?

Of course, there is the important point that Fury is now Wladimir's mandatory - which means, Hayemaker, that he has done exactly as he promised and earned himself a shot at the title.  

Haye has never, ever, done anything to suggest he possesses a role as a gatekeeper for the division - or a willingness to play that role.  His heavyweight reign lasted about as long as Chico's career as a celebrity.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:54 pm

Steffan wrote:I hope Haye v Fury never happens. Haye getting another payday at the expense of the decent boxing public is not good. Haye doesn't deserve to earn another penny out of boxing

I don't think I've ever agreed with you more. He made his money and played the game w/ fights like A-farce (and to a lesser extent, Chisora) - time to go now.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:23 pm

It's nice to have you back Oxy. Although so much effort and intellect being wasted on Haye and his most myopic of cheerleaders does seem a waste.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:38 pm

The fact is haye is a class boxer and is alot better than fury! Now im a massive haye fan (the boxer) but he just a time waster and continues to lie to the fans to give the illusion he is still relevant. He said he was going to box twice this year but instead tweets pics of himself sat 1st class jet setting around the world! Now I don't really like fury I just dont hes style but he got messed around by haye so owes haye nothing. Fury is willing to box and just get on with it and deserve credit for last night and certainly deserves a chance to fight wlad. If haye was willing to appease the fans he would challenge fury to a mega money fight which fury deserves but he won't! As for del he just couldn't be bothered last night and hes is not in boxing anymore

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:44 pm

Sorry but anyone who thinks Haye is a coward and ducked Tyson Fury of all people is delusional to the extreme. Haye was injured, that is a proven fact. Why anyone would want to see Haye retire when he is a world class heavyweight and probably the only boxer on the planet capable of beating Klitschko beggers belief. This country love to build our athletes up and knock em down. For the the sake of boxing Haye should come back and get rid of the embarrassing Fury and I dont believe Fury has any intention of taking on Klitschko. He will just talk a lot of rubbish in the media and then claim Klitschko is ducking him just like he did with Haye.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:47 pm

No he shouldn't retire. If YOU were in the top 10 list of Best Asda Trolley Collectors in Britain, would you give up your career because a few people were better? Its his livelihood. If he decides to retire then it should be because he's financially secure enough not to work, not because he got beat.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:47 pm

I would love haye back like I say he's class but he continues to lie and mess people around . With hes skill and talant he could have done alot more. Hes just frustrating and I've lost faith in anything he says or does .

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:49 pm

And why should Haye walk into a fight for the heavyweight championship? How would you say he has earned a shot?

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:49 pm

hayemaker wrote: He will just talk a lot of rubbish in the media and then claim Klitschko is ducking him just like he did with Haye.

Are you being serious? You do realise it was Haye who pulled out of their scheduled fight, on both occasions. This is not up for debate, it happened.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:51 pm

spencerclarke wrote:And why should Haye walk into a fight for the heavyweight championship? How would you say he has earned a shot?

Because Hayemaker believes he has the style to beat Wlad (despite the evidence to the contrary last time) surely that should be sufficient to exempt Haye from such trivialities as beating other ranked contenders.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:53 pm

Haye pulled out the Fury fight with injuries. He required surgery! What would you do? Fight with one arm? Or with a cut that a doctor would probbly not even allow you to fight with? He fought injured before against Klitschko and all people did was criticise. People act like Haye ducked a joker like Fury. It is quite simply delusional. And then Fury who is incredibly lucky that Haye got injured in the first place starts mouthing off like Haye ducked him because he was scared. What a muppet! Fury was going to get knocked out cold.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:54 pm

Haye is ducking Fury as he knows Tyson would beat him even easier than Wlad did

Haye should stay retired. He don't fight no real man. He fights them set-ups

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:57 pm

hayemaker wrote:Sorry but anyone who thinks Haye is a coward and ducked Tyson Fury of all people is delusional to the extreme. Haye was injured, that is a proven fact. Why anyone would want to see Haye retire when he is a world class heavyweight and probably the only boxer on the planet capable of beating Klitschko beggers belief. This country love to build our athletes up and knock em down. For the the sake of boxing Haye should come back and get rid of the embarrassing Fury and I dont believe Fury has any intention of taking on Klitschko. He will just talk a lot of rubbish in the media and then claim Klitschko is ducking him just like he did with Haye.

That was creative ducking by Fury. Sign for the fight twice and wait until your opponent pulls out of each fight, such a clever duck.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:57 pm

hayemaker wrote:What would you do? Fight with one arm?
Nathan Cleverly did. He isn't ducker like David Haye though

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:57 pm

No he shouldn't retire. If YOU were in the top 10 list of Best Asda Trolley Collectors in Britain, would you give up your career because a few people were better? Its his livelihood. If he decides to retire then it should be because he's financially secure enough not to work, not because he got beat.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:00 pm

spencerclarke wrote:And why should Haye walk into a fight for the heavyweight championship? How would you say he has earned a shot?

Haye is the former heavyweight champion and also the cruiserweight champion. He has already fought the best in both divisions and is proven world class. The best thing for Haye to do would be knock out Fury as a warm up fight which would be huge in Britain as veryone would love to see him knock that clown out. after that onwards and upwards to a rematch with Klitschko which would be another mega fight between the top two heavyweights on the planet. Who wouldnt want that?

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:01 pm

I think Haye's heavyweight career has been typified by him pulling out of fights, or doing the complete polar opposite to what he says he was going to do (am only interested in the Klitschkos before fighting Valuev, will definitely not fight Audley, he fights Audley and so on and so forth) Because of this he has earned a well deserved reputation as unreliable and a waste of time and effort. As such, whatever his plans I suspect he may spend a lot of time with his face pressed against the glass of the division whilst everyone else gets on with actually fighting.

He may come back, he may not, who knows what to believe when it comes to him. However having the humility to accept his place in the scheme of things now and putting in the effort to rebuild the trust of the sport the fans and the TV networks would, in my opinion be too much work for someone with Haye's opinion of himself.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:01 pm

hayemaker wrote: Who wouldnt want that?

If it is as exciting as the last one count me in!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next