The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora should retire!

+31
dangerous_mouse
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
lfc91
hazharrison
horizontalhero
TRUSSMAN66
RanjitPatel
DuransHorse
huw
Strongback
88Chris05
spencerclarke
3fingers
rycoys
Steffan
bellchees
Valero's Conscience
oxring
Rowley
Sugar Boy Sweetie
milkyboy
Hammersmith harrier
tunes666
trottb
kingraf
catchweight
hampo17
Dipper Brown
Adam D
wheelchair1991
hayemaker
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chisora should retire! - Page 2 Empty Chisora should retire!

Post by hayemaker Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:37 am

First topic message reminder :

What a terrible performance from Chisora and what a total embarrassment. Sorry but if you are losing every round to Fury and looking like you cant be bothered then you know it is time to retire. As for Fury well actually Im pleased he managed to win because now it is only a matter of time before he has to face someone like Haye or Klitschko and believe me when I say it will be the the end of Fury when those fights happen. He will get such a one sided beating he wont want to show his face in a boxing ring again! Haye should take him on for a warm up fight before going for a world title. Its an easy win for him and people will gladly pay to see a world class boxer like Haye embarress a clown like Fury. For anyone who thinks Fury is anyway good because he managed to min last night just look to see how poor Chisora was. He was worse than the first time they fought. Man up now Fury and actually fight a proper heavyweight if you are going to claim you are the best.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Chisora should retire! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chisora should retire!

Post by 88Chris05 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:06 pm

The one thing we certainly shouldn't do under any circumstances is give Fury any credit. Or if you're one of the people who said he was going to lose this fight, you shouldn't just put your hands up, admit you called it wrong and say fair play to Fury either. Because in fact, even though he won when you said he'd lose, you weren't wrong. You were actually right because obviously the result was more down to his opponent than anything he did.

I know Fury has won something like nineteen of the twenty-two rounds he's boxed against Chisora, but he's clearly not a better fighter than Chisora. To suggest that would be just stupid. I mean, come on, Chisora was well over his best fighting weight and flabby when they first fought. Alright, I know that Fury was also well over a stone above his best weight and optimum shape (like he was for the Rogan, Maddalone and Johnson fights) last night and had love handles, too, but that's irrelevant in this case, it should only be considered when it's Fury's opponent who isn't in great shape, not Fury himself. If Fury beats a guy carrying excess weight he doesn't get any credit, but if he'd have lost last night and anyone had mentioned his excess weight as an excuse it would have been a sign that they know nowt about the sweet science.

Chisora was closer to the weight where he's shown his best form last night but Fury still held all the advantages. I mean, it's not like Fury had only boxed four rounds in nineteen months or anything. Oh, well ok, maybe he had been that inactive after all, but it still wasn't fair and his preparation was still loads better than Chisora's. Us smarter people knew full well that, regardless of his weight, Chisora was totally shot and washed up going in to this fight. Yeah, yeah, I know none of us were saying he was totally shot with zero left in the tank after his last outing against Johnson where he scored one of his better career wins, but we thought it was so obvious that it didn't need pointing out. Only a fool could think in advance of this fight that Fury could possibly be facing anything other than a punch bag with nothing left, surely?

And besides, Fury didn't throw a single proper punch in the fight. Not one. Chisora's swollen eyes were merely due to an egg allergy (damn those inept caterers at the ExCel Arena). The uppercuts were an optical illusion because Fury doesn't have an uppercut in his arsenal. He only has an illegal flicked jab.

All in all, I can only summarise by saying that Fury hasn't beaten Chisora at all, never mind twice. I think last night's fight should be changed to a No Contest. I haven't got an agenda against Fury at all, honestly, I'm just pointing out the facts.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:08 pm

David Haye had injuries. In France he would be "malade"

In English, a Mallard is a duck.

What further proof do you want?

Haye ducked Fury.

He is a coward.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:10 pm

Haye did not duck fury and he would beat him but at the end of the day he owes the fans and he owes fury a pay day. Can't fault fury I don't like or rate him but he keeps to what he says. Haye could have been a real brit boxing great but has choose not to be

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:14 pm

Haye is really only a former world champion on the type of technicality that only boxing could throw up. Which other sport in the world could see Valuev lose his title to Chagaev and win it back in a year despite not beating Chagaev, or a person that beat Chagaev?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:14 pm

David Haye's favourite drink:

Chisora should retire! - Page 2 Duck_power_extended_clean_blue_water_mint_500ml

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:17 pm

Kingraf think your clutching at straws there!

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:23 pm

Chris I do think he is starting to win some people over. There was some begrudging praise on the fight thread. He has improved a lot in recent years and now has a half decent jab. Plus he has beat everyone put in front of him (McDermott in the rematch, thought he lost the first one. But I still feel someone finds him out big style eventually. But right now he beats a lot of the contenders. But his mouth does him no favours, especially his homophobic comments in the past. So he is always going to have haters.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:24 pm

lots people just trying to get a bite.

Facts are: haye pulled out of a fight twice through injury but still most likely Fury. Let Fury concentrate on Wlad, and let's all forget about haye untill he next signs a contract (and if he gets injured so be it).

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:26 pm

88Chris05 wrote:The one thing we certainly shouldn't do under any circumstances is give Fury any credit. Or if you're one of the people who said he was going to lose this fight, you shouldn't just put your hands up, admit you called it wrong and say fair play to Fury either. Because in fact, even though he won when you said he'd lose, you weren't wrong. You were actually right because obviously the result was more down to his opponent than anything he did.

I know Fury has won something like nineteen of the twenty-two rounds he's boxed against Chisora, but he's clearly not a better fighter than Chisora. To suggest that would be just stupid. I mean, come on, Chisora was well over his best fighting weight and flabby when they first fought. Alright, I know that Fury was also well over a stone above his best weight and optimum shape (like he was for the Rogan, Maddalone and Johnson fights) last night and had love handles, too, but that's irrelevant in this case, it should only be considered when it's Fury's opponent who isn't in great shape, not Fury himself. If Fury beats a guy carrying excess weight he doesn't get any credit, but if he'd have lost last night and anyone had mentioned his excess weight as an excuse it would have been a sign that they know nowt about the sweet science.

Chisora was closer to the weight where he's shown his best form last night but Fury still held all the advantages. I mean, it's not like Fury had only boxed four rounds in nineteen months or anything. Oh, well ok, maybe he had been that inactive after all, but it still wasn't fair and his preparation was still loads better than Chisora's. Us smarter people knew full well that, regardless of his weight, Chisora was totally shot and washed up going in to this fight. Yeah, yeah, I know none of us were saying he was totally shot with zero left in the tank after his last outing against Johnson where he scored one of his better career wins, but we thought it was so obvious that it didn't need pointing out. Only a fool could think in advance of this fight that Fury could possibly be facing anything other than a punch bag with nothing left, surely?

And besides, Fury didn't throw a single proper punch in the fight. Not one. Chisora's swollen eyes were merely due to an egg allergy (damn those inept caterers at the ExCel Arena). The uppercuts were an optical illusion because Fury doesn't have an uppercut in his arsenal. He only has an illegal flicked jab.

All in all, I can only summarise by saying that Fury hasn't beaten Chisora at all, never mind twice. I think last night's fight should be changed to a No Contest. I haven't got an agenda against Fury at all, honestly, I'm just pointing out the facts.

I assume you havent the watched the fight then or havent taken on board the respected opinions of those that did. Chisora had nothing left, Kingpin Johnson took it all. Every last ounce. The death of boxing is at hand. And death looks like Tyson Fury.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:28 pm

How so?
Chagaev beats Valuev, becomes world champion. Valuev gets #1 contenders' spot against Chagaev. Chagaev develops a viral infection, and instead of delaying the fight 4-6 weeks for the champ to get better.... Title becomes vacant and Valuev fights... John Ruiz, who himself had lost to Chagaev. You couldn't make it up. I think Chagaev became "Champion in recess", despite the fact that he'd actually fought earlier that year.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:29 pm

lots of sexist remarks on sports forums - are those any worse than homophobic comments?
Personally, bitching about either is gay.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:31 pm

Lots of talk of bumming, oyster clubs etc on here, but all fine.

A boxer makes a comment and everyone is holier than thou.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:33 pm

As for Fury... I actually have no opinion of him. He's 6'9 and has mobility, so he'll always be a decent night's work, but he's hardly the second coming. He's had a chance to put himself in a position to fight Wlad before and decided to chase Haye for pie in the sky money. Now he's a #1 contender, let's see how long he keeps it for. Might have to wait though, Leapai was a WBO mandatory, and Pulev an IBF, so Wlad faces his WBA mandatory next? Odds on another unification bout with Chagaev, who has the WBA strap which Wlad has won like three times now?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:35 pm

Haye was as plastic as a heavyweight world champion as you get. And at cruiserweight he won the title and defenced it once (against rubbish). Hugely overrated fighter and career. I think Fury beats Haye is he keeps his discipline. Fight would stink though.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:53 pm

3fingers wrote:Lots of talk of bumming, oyster clubs etc on here, but all fine.

I've always thought that was an English thing. Gay humour and faux petting seem to be great for a laugh amongst English men out for a drink. Would get you chinned over here.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:00 pm

Thanks Rowley, nice to see you're still dispensing wisdom.
kingraf wrote:Haye is really only a former world champion on the type of technicality that only boxing could throw up. Which other sport in the world could see Valuev lose his title to Chagaev and win it back in a year despite not beating Chagaev, or a person that beat Chagaev?

Exactly so. A WBA stitch up designed solely for Valuev to win his title.

Although this is stirring the pot somewhat - I do believe it to be true - Valuev had a better career at HW than Haye and will be ranked higher than him in the all time HW stakes.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:01 pm

Strongback wrote:
3fingers wrote:Lots of talk of bumming, oyster clubs etc on here, but all fine.

I've always thought that was an English thing.  Gay humour and faux petting seem to be great for a laugh amongst English men out for a drink.  Would get you chinned over here.
Doesn't happen in Wales either so definitely an English thing for English "men"

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:44 pm

Gay humour is always funny until someone inappropriatly ejaculates on a mate, then it has apparently gone too far and those friends no longer speak to you.

On a side note Haymaker seems to have been very successfully fishing tonight.

Oh and would live to see Fury against Wilder, that could be interesting.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:00 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
Tunes, like always you see what you want to see disregarding the reality of the situation, Chisora is shot, he's done, there was nothing left.

I agree there was nothing left, because Fury Smashed him for 10 rounds and had his number. If it pains you so much to admit Fury was Great, then by all means see Chisora as shot. But his condition, age and recent record does not support your claim though.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:03 pm

oxring wrote:Thanks Rowley, nice to see you're still dispensing wisdom.
kingraf wrote:Haye is really only a former world champion on the type of technicality that only boxing could throw up. Which other sport in the world could see Valuev lose his title to Chagaev and win it back in a year despite not beating Chagaev, or a person that beat Chagaev?

Exactly so.  A WBA stitch up designed solely for Valuev to win his title.  

Although this is stirring the pot somewhat - I do believe it to be true - Valuev had a better career at HW than Haye and will be ranked higher than him in the all time HW stakes.

Do rankings go that far down?

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:10 pm

Could Chisora have boxed better? Yes, but he a mental brick wall. He was resigned to defeat after two rounds but it was Fury who did that to him. I was really impressed with Fury's balance, he boxed really well. Chis did make it easy for him though, he just couldn't/wouldn't pull the trigger.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:21 pm

As someone who thought Chis would knock Fury out, my assessment is simple.

I thought there was no way that Fury could control a fit, come-forward, half decent heavyweight like Chis for an entire fight, he doesn't have the discipline and at some point would get caught. I thought Chis being in shape he would capitalise this time.  Tyson proved me wrong and I hold my hands up.  I think Chis was ready to do what he always does, Tyson just nullified him entirely. You could tell after 6 minutes this performance was going to be a little different and Chis wasn't going to get any joy. Like it or not Fury did exactly as he should have done, he won every round without risk and got the job done without the judges.

And all without being in particularly good shape.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:28 pm

None of that comes into and what has age got to do with it, on last nights viewing Chisora had nothing left compared to the man who fought Helenius and Vitali.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:34 pm

Fury is better than anyone has ever given him credit for and no one wants to admit it.
If Joshua did that job on Del last night everyone would jump through hoops to give him credit.

Why Fury should have to fight Haye before a mandatory shot for at the world champion is diabolical also. Time to forget about Haye.

I'm not even a fan of Fury but he's improved immeasurably from the guy who punched himself in the face. He doesn't have the background, body shape, or the intellect that people want in a Brit contender but he keeps doing the business in the ring.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:36 pm

catchweight wrote:
oxring wrote:Thanks Rowley, nice to see you're still dispensing wisdom.

Exactly so.  A WBA stitch up designed solely for Valuev to win his title.  

Do rankings go that far down?

Fair. HWs of the decade then 2002-2012
1. Wladi-K
2. Vit-K
3. Lewis (as he only had one fight in this time period, not fair really to have him up at #1 - although he has a better legacy than both the K-bros and a better fighter)
4. Chagaev
5. Rahman

Then Ibragimov, Maskaev, Peter, Valuev, Ruiz, Shot fat Toney, Shot Holyfield and Haye, all competing to bring up the tail in some order, with Haye behind most of them.

Anyone I've forgotten?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:43 pm

Perhaps If the Irish and Welsh tried more bumming and Oyster clubs..

They'd have some decent fighters..

Just a thought..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:43 pm

I agree to RP. I don't see much of Fury but I've been reluctant to elevate him from the cringeworthy pudding that punched himself in the face and got beaten comfortably by the muffin man in their first bout.

It's undebiable now that he's improved significantly since then. He's never going to top a p4p list or make much of a mark on world boxing but he's earned his shot at Wlad. Can we honestly name too many more deserving in recent years? I don't see him troubling Wlad but he's not the figure of comedy I once saw him as. Let the guy have his shot, let's see how he does.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:49 pm

I'd always considered Fury to be a bit of a joke - sloppy and unbalanced.

What we saw yesterday was a balanced and concentrated professional. I honestly never expected to see that kind of improvement throughout his career, never mind in the last 12 month. I was pleasantly surprised. Well done Fury.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:03 pm

They say retirement makes the heart grow fonder...Give it two years and we'll have Haye beating Ali by ko written on here..

Wlad v Haye 2.....I'd rather watch Tysonv Bonecrusher in super slo-mo!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:08 pm

I think Fury has always been capable of that kind of performance. Over his career though, he has often boxed below himself due to lack of motivation, conditioning or focus. He was blatantly clowing around in the Cunningham fight for example. I think the Fury from the weekend is the real Tyson Fury when he is on his game. Better than a lot of people think. The Fury from the Cunningham fight is Fury taking the p1ss. As the heavyweight division is now, that performance the other night would confirm him as a top challenger and more than a match for anyone outside of Klitschko.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:13 pm

I give him a chance against Wlad....Taller, bigger and Wlad comes in on a straight line....He was wobbled by a jab in the first round of his last fight..and he's getting older.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:20 pm

I would give him also give him a decent chance against Klitschko. More than anyone else in the division right now anyway although Wilder might be capable of going in a scaring the crap out of Klitschko with his size and power.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:25 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Perhaps If the Irish and Welsh tried more bumming and Oyster clubs..

They'd have some decent fighters..

Just a thought..

Boston has a bigger population than Ireland......keep that in mind.

The Boston Stongboys parents were both Irish.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:26 pm

I was only joking Strongy

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:32 pm

Good ol' Trusscargo

Always a barrel of laughs and jokes that boy  Very Happy

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:53 pm

Good to be appreciated...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 12:10 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:None of that comes into and what has age got to do with it, on last nights viewing Chisora had nothing left compared to the man who fought Helenius and Vitali.

The simple answer is that Fury done a better hob than Vitali and Helenius. Against a more experienced and fitter Chisora.

Chisora fights one style. Fury worked it out and done a great job. At the start of the fight Chisora was getting inside, quick on his feet and coming forward, but Fury had his defense sorted, was moving back and to the side and countering with good punches then smothering, so even when Chisora got inside he did not get the usual success, I think this done psychological damage to Chisora.. Fury was also very quick with the jab throwing it quickly and constantly.. Vitali and Helenius did not do this..

I think your just disappointed that Fury showed some very good defensive qualities and a great Jab.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 12:13 am

look at 14:50

how Chisora is doing his thing, but look how Fury is tracking him down hitting him on the way in then holding when he gets there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOLv6bsxEt4

I think Peter Fury deserves credit and proving to be a good trainer.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 01 Dec 2014, 12:24 am

It was a jab he wouldn't get away with throwing against Wlad or against any other named heavyweight, the ref kept telling him to throw punches properly but did nothing about it.

Do you know why Helenius and Vitali weren't able to stop him coming forward because he hadn't been splattered by Haye at that point and had confidence in his chin.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Mon 01 Dec 2014, 12:29 am

Alternative reality harrier - Chisora struggled w/ Fury's jab because Fury threw a lot more jabs, with a great deal more accuracy than Helenius or Vit-K. Also struggled w/ the angles when Fury fought out of the southpaw stance (although this isn't anything novel - Fury has done this throughout his career)
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 01 Dec 2014, 12:34 am

That's an alternative reality Oxy, a Chisora ploughing forward throwing punches makes it harder for an opponent to time him, when he's standing there doing nothing it's a lot easier to back hand him.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 12:58 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:It was a jab he wouldn't get away with throwing against Wlad or against any other named heavyweight, the ref kept telling him to throw punches properly but did nothing about it.

Do you know why Helenius and Vitali weren't able to stop him coming forward because he hadn't been splattered by Haye at that point and had confidence in his chin.
Wlad would be a different fight yes, clearly you hate Fury and that is all...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 1:01 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:That's an alternative reality Oxy, a Chisora ploughing forward throwing punches makes it harder for an opponent to time him, when he's standing there doing nothing it's a lot easier to back hand him.
and you said I had not watched the fight, He was coming forward in round one right out of the blocks, but it was not working... Chisora needed to adjust and think of something else but when as he ever done that, and what could he do anyway.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 01 Dec 2014, 9:33 am

Chisora should retire! - Page 2 S3pfDU

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Mon 01 Dec 2014, 1:48 pm

Credit where it's due, Fury did what was required against what was in front of him, but what I do not see is any suggestion what so ever that he can be successful against Klitchko. His much impoved jab is still crap, his foot work and body postioning is crap, and for a 19st man, his power is poor, really can't see anything that suggests he can win even one round against Wlad. He's probably 50:50 against Wilder, about the same against Price ,and even AJ.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 01 Dec 2014, 1:56 pm

Fury would spook the Bejesus out of Wlad. He's certifiably mad.

Can't see him winning, though.

Give Joshua two years and he'll wipe the floor with both.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 2:01 pm

Bottom line for me is that fury comfortably beat a man many thought would give him fits, looking very good in the process and showing he can stick to a plan. Whether or not chisora is as good as last year is out of his control.

He's earned his shot at wlad in my eyes, and I could see that fight being a big seller in both UK and Germany. Will he beat Wlad? Probably not. But there is no shame in being beaten by the best, so long as he actually has the Cojones to go for the win (unlike Haye and many others have). He will also make a sizeable amount of money for the fight which could/should set him up for life. Fair play to the man.

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 01 Dec 2014, 3:05 pm

Fury will go for it, most definitely. Klitschko will ping him with an overhand right, though. He's still wide open for it.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Mon 01 Dec 2014, 3:43 pm

lfc91 wrote:Bottom line for me is that fury comfortably beat a man many thought would give him fits, looking very good in the process and showing he can stick to a plan. Whether or not chisora is as good as last year is out of his control.

He's earned his shot at wlad in my eyes, and I could see that fight being a big seller in both UK and Germany. Will he beat Wlad? Probably not. But there is no shame in being beaten by the best, so long as he actually has the Cojones to go for the win (unlike Haye and many others have). He will also make a sizeable amount of money for the fight which could/should set him up for life. Fair play to the man.

you're right, sad as that is. Beating a past it /never really had it Chisora, is now enough to earn a shot (lets be honest he's beaten no one else of note) and the fact the inevitable beating will see him well paid show how justifies the whole exercise. You can see why those of us that still follow boxing have become so cynical, and why most same sports fans have deserted it.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Dec 2014, 5:15 pm

Chisora will soon be battling it out on Prizefighter with Michael Sprott and Audley Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next