The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora should retire!

+31
dangerous_mouse
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
lfc91
hazharrison
horizontalhero
TRUSSMAN66
RanjitPatel
DuransHorse
huw
Strongback
88Chris05
spencerclarke
3fingers
rycoys
Steffan
bellchees
Valero's Conscience
oxring
Rowley
Sugar Boy Sweetie
milkyboy
Hammersmith harrier
tunes666
trottb
kingraf
catchweight
hampo17
Dipper Brown
Adam D
wheelchair1991
hayemaker
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chisora should retire! - Page 3 Empty Chisora should retire!

Post by hayemaker Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:37 am

First topic message reminder :

What a terrible performance from Chisora and what a total embarrassment. Sorry but if you are losing every round to Fury and looking like you cant be bothered then you know it is time to retire. As for Fury well actually Im pleased he managed to win because now it is only a matter of time before he has to face someone like Haye or Klitschko and believe me when I say it will be the the end of Fury when those fights happen. He will get such a one sided beating he wont want to show his face in a boxing ring again! Haye should take him on for a warm up fight before going for a world title. Its an easy win for him and people will gladly pay to see a world class boxer like Haye embarress a clown like Fury. For anyone who thinks Fury is anyway good because he managed to min last night just look to see how poor Chisora was. He was worse than the first time they fought. Man up now Fury and actually fight a proper heavyweight if you are going to claim you are the best.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Chisora should retire! - Page 3 Empty Re: Chisora should retire!

Post by hayemaker Mon 01 Dec 2014, 9:49 pm

Why should Fury earn a shot by beating a terrible Chisora? Haye outclassed and brutally knocked Chisora out already and people act like Fury beating a much worse Chisoara is a great acheivement. Fury will bottle taking on Klitschko because he is all talk. He bottled out fighting Price, he bottled out of the chance of fighting Klitschko before and if you ask me the only reason he was going to face Haye was for a payday because so many people wanted to pay to see him get knocked out. He will try and claim Klitschko ducked him just as he tried to claim Haye ducked him when injured.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Mon 01 Dec 2014, 9:56 pm

I dislike Fury but I wouldn't say he was a bottler. An idiot maybe but not a bottler. I think he actually believes his own hype

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Tue 02 Dec 2014, 3:28 am

So it seems there is a D4 for every boxer out there, amazing.

But on a serious note; to me it seems like hayemaker is successfully on the wind up here, accusing others of being 'delusional' while displaying a deluded self by what he's saying. Well done sir.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Tue 02 Dec 2014, 10:57 am

hayemaker wrote:Why should Fury earn a shot by beating a terrible Chisora?

Perhaps you should read the thread again before asking foolish questions, which have already been answered.

This was an elimination fight - the winner became mandatory challenger for the WBO title. Fury is now Wlad's mandatory defence for the WBO. He has one "voluntary" slot he can use up, then he has to fight Fury or vacate the belt.

Therefore - he has earned the right to fight Klitschko.

Simple when you think about it really.

Your trolling is getting a bit ordinary now - you were much better earlier - repeating yourself and ignoring posts - you can do better than this hayemaker, I believe in you.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 02 Dec 2014, 11:33 am

I felt pain when waingro left the forum. It was like losing a pet dog, there was no-one to throw a stick to and shout fetch.

Hayemaker will never fill that void, the emptiness and pain I feel, but like a new puppy, there's joy in his playfulness.

So, please, no bullying. Let's make hayemaker for life, not just for Christmas.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Dec 2014, 11:39 am

hayemaker wrote:Why should Fury earn a shot by beating a terrible Chisora?

Because the WBO, in its infinite wisdom, have decreed that the fight between the two was an eliminator, as such the winner is entitled to a shot at Wlad. That winner was Fury, as such he deserves the shot. Hate to break this to you Hayemaker, but winning eliminators and becoming number one contender is how you’re actually meant to do things. Good luck to him I say, I don’t think for a split second he will win, howevever I believe he will turn up and go out on his shield, which will make a nice change from some of Wlad’s previous challengers.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 02 Dec 2014, 12:41 pm

Fury is a joke, but he has as much call on fighting Wlad as anyone out there; more as he has won an eliminator. Against dross, yes, but still an eliminator. I just hope that it isn't a drawn out affair and that Wlad decides to blow off a voluntary defence and go straight to the mandatory. I really don't want a lingering death on this one!!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by DDGO2 Tue 02 Dec 2014, 12:47 pm

Chisora has to fight Joshua next.

DDGO2

Back to top Go down

Post by 22-2 Tue 02 Dec 2014, 2:06 pm

Chisora didn't have any attributes to nullify Fury's, I don't know why people were surprised at how one sided it was. It's not to say Chisora is crap, it's just he wasn't given the chance to work to his strengths, he could still beat a lot of other heavyweights!

22-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 02 Dec 2014, 2:13 pm

Why?

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3