The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWA Season 8 Homepage

+8
jai.roberts
TwisT
Uryu Ishida
Marky
Gregers
x12x
The_Enigma
Fernando
12 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

WWA Season 8 Homepage  - Page 17 Empty WWA Season 8 Homepage

Post by Fernando Tue 23 Dec 2014, 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the World Wrestling Association!

Noticeboard
Next Week 6 SHOW Due- Sunday 5th April
Next Week 6 VOTING Due - Wednesday 8th April

Week 7 Show Due - Wednesday 15th April
Week 7 Voting Due - Sunday 19th April

There will be No Lawyers this season due to lack of any being accepted last year so not worth the time unless a volunteer does them

Please use this thread to chat, relax, have fun and discuss your rosters and future storylines 

Roster Pages

Tactics Page
Injuries
Rules
Fixtures & Results
League Table

Last edited by Fernando on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 10:28 pm; edited 11 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWA Season 8 Homepage  - Page 17 Empty Re: WWA Season 8 Homepage

Post by Thunder87 Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:52 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:Sorry Enigma, didn't mean that to come across like a dickbag. To be fair, I did fail to confirm in time for Funaki the first time

you owe 45 million still....

WWR and Funaki came to an agreement over the other 45mill, we've persuaded Mighty Molly to offer her services him...

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:53 pm

Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:Sorry Enigma, didn't mean that to come across like a dickbag. To be fair, I did fail to confirm in time for Funaki the first time

WWR and Funaki came to an agreement over the other 45mill, we've persuaded Mighty Molly to offer her services him...

you owe 44.999999 million then

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:55 pm

Why does he owe you 45m?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:57 pm

Fernando wrote:Why does he owe you 45m?

i jokingly value Funaki at 50 mill from foreign :P he is Smackdowns number 1 announcer after all!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:57 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Fernando wrote:Why does he owe you 45m?

i jokingly value Funaki at 50 mill from foreign :P he is Smackdowns number 1 announcer after all!

INDEED

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:58 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Luckily Funkai doesn't get the exchange rate and believes he now owes us money... don't tell him other wise

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:00 pm

Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Luckily Funkai doesn't get the exchange rate and believes he now owes us money... don't tell him other wise

Will he go kung-funaki on our asses?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:01 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

...Good point, I better go find the other 45 mill

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:01 pm

Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

go confirm it :P

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:11 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Thunder87 wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

go confirm it :P

Nah, already confirmed the 5mill so it's offical :p

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:36 pm

PPV Results have been counted and verified.

Before I post results, I have counted the results you listed as 1st place as your favourite down to 6th place as your least. In order to make counting votes easier, I have counted in reverse order...

So for example if you were voted 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 5th - I would score your overall total as 1, 3, 3, 4, 2, 5 and calculate the total as 18 Points. So the Promotion which the least amount of points will score 1st place, second least will score 2nd place and so on...

7th Place - 1 Points:

6th Place - 2 Points :

5th Place - 3 Points:

4th Place - 4 Points:

3rd Place - 5 Points:

2nd Place - 6 Points:

1st Place - 7 Points:

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:38 am

Looking forward to feedback, did we get much?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 20 Mar 2015, 2:19 pm

Very busy at the moment Viper. Currently building a website and need to upload and add over 1000 images into various galleries so if Fernando doesn't do it, it will most likely be this evening.

Being honest, most feedback was a single sentence apart from your's and mine.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 20 Mar 2015, 3:50 pm

LOC Feedback
Considering this was your second ever show, I must say I'm very impressed with the flow and the direction. On paper, some of these matches would be incredable to see and although the ending could have been booked better Punk / Itami could become my favouite fued quickly! Hardcore match was also a personal highlight. Moving onto the negatives, not sure if the other reader's felt the same but I saw the Goldberg Heel turn coming a mile off so didn't really land as a great shock. The lack of tag-division was aparent, there was some nice paring but the outcome was always obvious. Could do with a recap on the odd match as I was a  little lost following the storylines.

LOC
Fantastic first show/PPV. Would like a bit more formatting but its a minor complaint

L.O.C
CJB has had a hard job coming in so late so the PPV obviously suffered with very little build. I think the PPV did well to put some story lines in place but a few people have still been left with nothing to do. I feel like some of the roles don't work either, Kevin Owens is not a follower so teaming him with Goldberg and Bischoff doesn't make sense but that being said the ending was cool and I'm interested to see a Goldberg/Owens feud. I also look forward to Reigns/Rock going one on one. Overall a good PPV that kind of felt like a normal show due to lack of build but as stated before this is not CJB's fault.

LOC
you are starting out strong but maybe a little more backstory is needed. I am guilty of no backstory as well.

NGPW
Some matches which I wish I could see
Interesting to know Stephs motive 
Tag team division is thriving
Presume a bigger ending is in the works but the Liger-Lethal match ending felt like a letdown

NGPW
A great show as always, would have liked the Devitt/Neville match to go on last but the main event was still a fantastic match

NGPW
NGPW provides a great show with brilliant matches as always, the matches really flow well and keep the excitement up. Although not ever feud excites me I can appreciate the effort going in to the booking and the writing. I thought the Neville/Devitt match was awesome and really want to find out why Stephanie got involved. The main event was great but although I like Raven and love Angle the idea of them feuding doesn't quite excite me but I honestly see something happening to expand that match.

NGPW
An empty arena match usually doesnt have a lms type finish and that jarred me a little. Your detail of the feuds is impressive and really helped out.

Nxtreme 
Good build up to the future with some heel wins and interesting to see where it goes
Queens match was incredibly enjoyable. 
Not sure about the tag team title dance off 

nXtreme Feedback
This was by far the most enjoyable PPV. Excellent storytelling that flowed through the show throughout which made it a real joy to read. Lot of variety on the card including a sizzling opener with an even better brutal Queen's match. 
Liking the direction that Chris Sabin is heading in, provth that even if you have won everything, you can still keep somebody relevent. Not much flaws in the show but if I'm being picky I hated the dance-off. Just thing it slightly devalues the titles and would be something that we could see at any PG/Sports Entertainment show.

Nxtreme
Nxtreme has found a perfect balance between amazing wrestling as well as digs at the WWE/Modern day wrestling. I loved the opening match and thought that Lita/Trish was actually a highlight of the show. The build to the main event was great and really built the tension as well as explain some of the nXtreme history. I don't really have any criticism other than that certain story lines don't interest me as much as others but this happens in every company.

NXTreme 
I like how you have set everything up so beautifully throughout the ppv. Match 4 needed some backstory or some description as that sorta baffled me. 

XXX
Main event and ending was very exciting 
Was not a fan of intergender match. And a few of the matches were too long

XXX
A good PPV but it felt really long, the reveal of AJ was good though

XXX Feedback
First thing's first, Fish / O'Reilly sounded brutel! Very enjoyable read on what was by far my favourite match! Young Bucks / Bad Inentions ran a very close second was some good storytelling and build up.
Now this felt like a true PWG show, couple of matches just felt to overcrowded just to try and get everybody on the card.
I know this might sound slighty harsh but there wasn't really any real standout shocks, maybe because of logical booking which isn't a bad thing but the main event felt slighly repetative partly due to the fact that it mirrored last season

XXX
I am getting really interested in this but something just doesn't seem to click with me. I am not sure what however....sorry I cant be more helpful.

WWR (ASWF)
Nice explanation on the changes in the promotion 
Lots of nice storylines built. Ambrose and Heroes especially seemed intriguing. 
The future endeavours contract could have been explained more as I didn't know what they were fighting for

WWR
Superb show, so many great matches and storylines.

WWR Feedback
Due to this being the second show, I honestly felt there was a lot of progression / development with a good PPV feel factor with the tournment and the ladder match. There really are some nice ideas written in the segments and matches that planted seeds for future shows. 
The opening segment went FAR too long and didn't really pay attention to introducing the first match but instead on the BBC studios. Also felt Austin is a good authority figure appointment but featured Far to much. The PPV would have been a great way to introduce snippet of who the owners are.

W.W.R
WWR starts with a great, descriptive intro to explain some of the changes to the roster but I felt that it, along with part of the show were a little long. I'm looking forward to some of the feuds such as Swagger/Kennedy and I look forward to seeing where people find themselves on the card. I felt the show was really funny at parts but other parts did confuse me slightly. I know there were issues with Austin so him being out of character does make sense in parts. I felt the show overall was good, the main event was great but I felt the commentators bashing Wyatt and bringing up the fact that he's never been world champion before set up a Wyatt win but this doesn't detract from the show itself.

WWR
Your stories are good, got me interested. the co-champions, bray being champ now. I hope to see you build on it 

SDF
It was an intriguing ending which left plenty of questions 
Think it'd be easier if for each match it was bracketed which team a competitor was part of

SDF Feedback
I really applaud the different starts and finishes used, the official stoppage the parking lot brawl but some really left me in utter confusion, I thought Hardy was the heel along with Rollins so really didn't understand the finish or the fact that the handicap match started off in a cage. 
The ending of the show seems like total chaos, I'm not sure what's going on or what direction the show will be heading in now but it's quite an impressive stable so I'm willing to give it the chance to grab my attention on next week's show

SDF
The reveal of Foley was really good as was the turn of the various guys at the end, undercard felt a bit thin

SDF
SDF's PPV honestly felt all over the place, although a 24/7 rule seems like a cool idea it almost felt like it was an excuse to have matches without having any real booking behind them. I felt the rule left the PPV a bit all over the place but I will admit that although the lights out attack thing has been done a lot I do look forward to seeing why this happened. Overall the show felt rushed and could have done with a proper ending but I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:59 pm

Noted and thanks guys for the 3rd place, means a lot that I got there from my first show, here's hoping I can continue that trend.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:49 pm

Fernando wrote:the main event felt slighly repetative partly due to the fact that it mirrored last season.

This is the only bit of feedback that I was a bit confused about.

This seasons main event to the PPV was a triple threat street fight...the main event to last seasons PPV was a six man man ladder match in which one person was fired at the end. Pretty different.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:48 pm

I sent a few PM's out to people about B.Y.O.B...if a few more people could get back to me that would be awesome!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 22 Mar 2015, 7:39 pm

PPV Week Bonuses

Seeing as the PPV show's are the 'Big' ones, I've decided to score PPV shows a little differently this season to not only reward those who met every deadline, but to also try and freshen your rosters up with trades, buys ect... so have decided to reward you all on the following criteria,£10 Million PPV Show, £5 Million Votes, £5 Million Feedback and finally
£5 Million Bonus cash injection...

LOC - £25 Million
NGPW - £25 Million
nXtreme - £25 Million
SDF - £20 Million
TNT - £10 Million
TOTSC - £5 Million
WWR - £25 Million
XXX - £25 Million

Guys Don't forget that your week 5 shows are due in on Wednesday

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:07 am

Sounds good shall poke BayBlader tonight when I see him.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:36 pm

Fernando wrote:

SDF Feedback
I really applaud the different starts and finishes used, the official stoppage the parking lot brawl but some really left me in utter confusion, I thought Hardy was the heel along with Rollins so really didn't understand the finish or the fact that the handicap match started off in a cage.
The ending of the show seems like total chaos, I'm not sure what's going on or what direction the show will be heading in now but it's quite an impressive stable so I'm willing to give it the chance to grab my attention on next week's show

SDF
The reveal of Foley was really good as was the turn of the various guys at the end, undercard felt a bit thin

SDF
SDF's PPV honestly felt all over the place, although a 24/7 rule seems like a cool idea it almost felt like it was an excuse to have matches without having any real booking behind them. I felt the rule left the PPV a bit all over the place but I will admit that although the lights out attack thing has been done a lot I do look forward to seeing why this happened. Overall the show felt rushed and could have done with a proper ending but I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Answering my feedback...I freely admit my focus was on the main event on how I was going to pull it off so the undercard was all about getting there and yes the 24/7 rule was all about mixing it up with all the little storylines inbetween. I wish I had time to flesh it out more but it was my fault I didn't.

what cage match??? There was no cage match at all....

Also.. next show will explain some of the story...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm

Sorry guys, I am not going to be able to put a show up tonight so I think it best if I call it a day. With work increasing and personal life taking priority, I just don't have the time.

Sorry to do this to you. However, I would still be up to joining next season as a tag team to ease the burden. I have some good ideas but I need to share the workload with someone. Might do it with Viper if he so wishes.

Good luck to everyone. I will keep reading the shows.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 25 Mar 2015, 3:33 pm

Anybody want to try and attempt to find somebody to fill in for the last 2/3 shows? Fernando? Only other alternative is to just go with what we got and whoever faces Twist picks up the Auto Win.

Guys - Do you think it worth calling WWA a day after this season? I don't think I have the energy to go through a repeat of this season, over half have dropped out and we're now 4 months into a season that should have finished a month ago. Honesty please.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 25 Mar 2015, 3:54 pm

The_Enigma wrote:Anybody want to try and attempt to find somebody to fill in for the last 2/3 shows? Fernando? Only other alternative is to just go with what we got and whoever faces Twist picks up the Auto Win.

Guys - Do you think it worth calling WWA a day after this season? I don't think I have the energy to go through a repeat of this season, over half have dropped out and we're now 4 months into a season that should have finished a month ago. Honesty please.

Ok, set it up as this in future:

week 1: show 1

Week 2: show 1 votes

week 3: show 2

week 4: show 2 votes

so on and so forth, no delays accepted. no show? auto loss. no vote, draws accepted. both have injury penalties.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 4:21 pm

In honesty I want to continue this season because I've got some awesome ideas planned that I want to get written and think you'll all enjoy them, even if there incredibly long :P

That being said, I can see that some people are getting or are, burnt out, especially Enigma & Nando on the admining side. Viper is also in the process of moving and I don't think he's going to be as committed or as available to put his whole heart in to the shows.

Biastly I'd say carry on and see me awesome plans unfold, maybe bring in a new admin to pick up some of the slack and help you guys out.

Unbiastly, call it for this season, let Liam move, let Enigma & Nando find their passions again, perhaps consider splitting next season in to two parts, the first month, break, second month?

Either way, are we still doing shows today?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 25 Mar 2015, 4:25 pm

but honestly. go get a break n return...say...summerslam / survivor series?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 25 Mar 2015, 4:31 pm

I want to see out the end of the season... I just have to question if the passion is there from not only myself but from whoever else decides to sign-up. I however do like the idea of splitting the season into two parts.

As far as I'm aware, shows are still supposed to be posted tonight. Mine will be.

Any response from BayBlader Thunder? Sent him a PM on Sunday but have not heard a thing. Just wondered if he was still continuing...

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 4:33 pm

I have poked him, I will poke him again though.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 25 Mar 2015, 5:22 pm

I'll be putting my show up tonight and I hope that WWA continues. Honestly though, if it doesn't I'm going to begin writing shows for fun as I love doing it.

Sad I know but screw it, it's fun...that way as well I can have Kevin Steen Wink haha

Like I said, I'm still in till the end. Will finish my show tonight and post it.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 5:49 pm

That's not sad dude, whats sad is considering making whoever wins a WWA champion belt

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 6:36 pm

Written some of my show, time for a break and a little bit of raw

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:58 pm

Could someone look at my foreign as will affect my show

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 9:07 pm

Dude, you should have pushed them sooner, the deadline for shows is tonight.

Just seen foreigns have been answered, fair play to Nando on that one.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 25 Mar 2015, 9:11 pm

Mine wasn't :'(

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 9:11 pm

<comforts Viper>

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:17 pm

This is going to be close or late

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:22 pm

Hooligans confirmed, show up...not many matches this week but that's because it's pretty long segment wise.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:43 pm

Sorry about the length guys, next show should be shorter, towards the end I found a better way to story tell and get entrances in so yeah, should in theory be shorter next week.

Also, I'm not doing a whole show in one night again, screw that for a game of giraffes.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 26 Mar 2015, 1:26 pm

Thunder87 wrote:Sorry about the length guys, next show should be shorter, towards the end I found a better way to story tell and get entrances in so yeah, should in theory be shorter next week.

Also, I'm not doing a whole show in one night again, screw that for a game of giraffes.

That's what I ended up doing and main reason why I burned out.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 26 Mar 2015, 1:42 pm

Writing to much or all in one night?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:00 pm

Writing it all in one night. After personal time and 6CW I literally had 1 evening free a night to write it. So the last few shows before the PPV I was doing it all in one go.

Problem was, it was do-able (just). But if I had a crap day at work, which has been the issue over the last month or so, my heart wasn't into staring at a computer screen and typing when that is what I would have been doing all day. I rather just get a beer and watch TV or see my girlfriend if I am honest. WWA became a distraction rather than something I looked forward to doing. Which is how it started out.

There is NOTHING wrong with WWA. It is just real life circumstances can get in the way lol. I would say this though, that maybe Thunder can agree with. Doing a show is a lot more writing than doing promos or even segments for 6CW. Plus sometimes it doesn't come out from your head as easy as a promo does. I found that when writing.......segments inbetween matches were easy enough to write. The actual matches were a pain as I wanted to be as realistic as possible, so I looked up the wrestlers move lists, finishers etc. One of the reasons I wanted a retro fed as I would not know anything about the current crop of wrestlers, let alone their moves.

Hope this sheds a bit more light and maybe can get some ideas going on how WWA can be tinkered with. As I said before, I would be happy to work in a tag team to share the load. Especially if it was I write the segments and someone else writes the matches. Would have no problem with that.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:41 pm

Twist. I found working with Fernando was great in terms of the workload, I've mentioned his name as he's not currently involved this season now but he suffers from the same problems you mentioned. This is actually the first in three seasons I have worked individually as I've had to work with other people to ease the admin side of things.

Maybe it might be worth considering doing or or two shows with him this season and seeing how that works out with plans to work together next season. Just a thought.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 26 Mar 2015, 3:08 pm

I prefer match writing then segments it's easier really Ok! As testament to my 8 season here's segments bar a long promo about season 6 don't really do much in the way of them

I just use wikipedia for move lists & then work combo's/reversals around that essentially.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 26 Mar 2015, 3:46 pm

Wikipedia is my friend, I have a habit in matches to purposely use the odd move or two from a wrestlers old gimmick as a nod to the character, this season I'm trying to be a little more obvious with my nods, especially with Jericho and using different music for his entrances one different shows. There is a big geeky reference that is thinly veiled in this weeks show, will be interesting to see if anyone catches it.

Jumping back a few posts, as Enigma like the idea of a break after ppv1, I've been thinking on it and have a fully developed suggestion. The idea of a break after ppv1, I think would be a good idea, maybe upto a month, allowing people to breath and think about where they want to go with the next month.

My next suggestion I make is not a dig or a grab for power at Nando & Enigma, I make it out of wanting to help. Give us some of the admin responsibilities, IE someone could take foreigns or injuries or WWE/TNA offers, etc off your hands to help ease the load. I'd volunteer to help out with either.

Another idea I had was one that I came up with jokingly but, the more I thought on the more sense it made. Something that might help push people forward is a prize at the end of the season. The idea came about when I thought I'd make a chamionship belt for WWA, yes it's only a bit of fun but, come on, who wouldn't like belt?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 26 Mar 2015, 9:00 pm

Enigma/Nando...when either of you get a chance can we get the injuries for week 6?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 26 Mar 2015, 9:57 pm

Show up, sorry for a day late (enigma knows why already) but basically I got told I had to attend a parents evening last night that I didnt know about until that afternoon - joys of doing a pgce!

To answer to above I usually write the show in as far as promos and layout one night then write the matches the next night, for me the joy is in the storytelling not in match writing which is why i probably do it that way

Obviously this is my 8th season of this and I still love doing it so would be sad to see it come to an end

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 26 Mar 2015, 10:30 pm

I'm assuming that we have a core base of say about 4/5 people who want to continue next season. When would be an ideal time to even think about planning a new season? Off the bat I would probably suggest a mid-September return?

Few changes will be made between seasons this year.

Thunder - Where's BayBlader ??? He was supposed to post his show last night.

Last edited by The_Enigma on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 26 Mar 2015, 10:35 pm

I hope Season 9 (XXX Season 3) goes ahead as I'm already planning stuff haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 27 Mar 2015, 12:12 am

No bloody idea Enigma, I poked him on Monday and he was meant to come over yesterday to watch RAW but, he didn't. I think his personal problems are burying him alive -__- I had hoped that this would help pull him out of the grave a little bit.

As for season 9, I plan to be back with WWR season 2 if you'll have me. Much as I'd like to start a little earlier than mid September that does seem like a good time to return.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 27 Mar 2015, 12:19 am

Hey Viper, seeing how you poke everyone else for updates, how about updating the league table :p

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 27 Mar 2015, 6:46 am

I'll be doing it tomorrow, just come off the back of a huge run of shifts with one more 12 hour.

I'll send a message to Enigma too to work out how to score certain match ups as I assume Twist won't be replaced and Beyblader might not be back.

What I suggest is leaving it as it is and having bye weeks...so any of the match ups involving Twist or opal/Beyblader become free weeks with automatic wins for everyone.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next